Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Finch Hyundai

300 Southdale Rd E, London, Ontario N6C 5Y7

404 Reviews of Finch Hyundai

February 13, 2018

"Car shopping Made Simple"

- MarcD

Our second purchase from Finch was a bit premature thanks to some black ice and a wrecked car. However Samir and the Jamille made the transition to a new Sonata painless. We got a Great Car at an even better price!! Jameel worked hard to get us an affordable finance plan along with an excellent rate. Samir demonstrated the vehicle to us and showed us how to work all the bells and whistles. He showed us the service department and enforced to us that finch stands behind the sale and if there were any issues we would be taken care of. We love the new Sonata and are very pleased with the service we received from Finch and will be back when the time comes.

Jameel Fayad

Finch Hyundai responded

Thank you for your 5 star review Marc! We will be sure to pass the message along to the team at Hyundai! Enjoy your new Sonata!

February 10, 2018

"An amazing experience "

- Chirag

This is my first car and I wanted to buy from someone reliable and Sameer make it so easy for me. He is really professional and was always there for me to answer my questions. I am liking my car alot and thanks to him. Highly recommend this dealership

Finch Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and sharing your photo with us! Enjoy your new car!

February 07, 2018

"Love the car"

- RickyB

I had a great experience buying a great car at Finch. My salesman Tom was a huge help. He answered every question I had and if he didn’t have the answer, he sought it out for me. Extremely friendly and helpful. When I’m in the market for a car again, I will return.

Tom Martin

Finch Hyundai responded

Thank you for taking the time to write your 5 star review Ricky! We will be sure to pass the message along to Tom. Thank you for sharing your photo with us!

February 07, 2018

"Easy decision"

- Ksmith93

Syd was extremely helpful in assisting me with any questions I had, made sure I got the right vehicle for me and gave me a great deal.

Syd Barzanjah
Ashley Townsend

Finch Hyundai responded

Thank you for taking the time to write your review! We will be sure to pass the message along to the entire team!

January 31, 2018

"Exellent place"

- nada barakat

Very bery freindly people work so hard to make you happy and also try to do the best to get you a good deal big thankz

Ashley Townsend

Finch Hyundai responded

Thank you for your review and sharing your photo with us!

January 29, 2018

"great car great service"

- Deb and Darrell

After looking for some time, we got the car that is perfect for us. Our sales rep Tom Martin was good at listening to our needs and being able to find the car and price range that worked for us. Tom is very personable, and made the experience relaxed with no pressure. His knowledge of the new Hyundai and the competition was very helpful in making our decision on what vehicle to purchase an easy one. My wife and I certainly hope to deal with Tom again when we decided to purchase another Hyundai down the road.

Tom Martin

Finch Hyundai responded

Thank you for your review Deb and Darryl and for taking the time to share your photo! We will be sure to pass the message along to the entire team at Hyundai!

"Wonderful Services"

- Gulu2017

Well, not much to say, but only happiness since I got what I wanted. The services I got from Karl and his team mates were encouraging. Before coming to Finch Hyundai I visited a few places. I got stuck with because their welcoming approach and care. Anyone who wants a vehicle, please visit Finch Hyundai.

Other Employees : Karl Chelchowsky

Finch Hyundai responded

Thank you for your review and sharing your photo with us! Enjoy your Hyundai!!

"Great experience"

- Mfayez

This was my first experience purchasing a vehicle and it was so much easier than I thought it would be. I would highly recommend finch hyundai for anyone who is looking to purchase a new vehicle. The service made my new purchase even more enjoyable !

Finch Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for sharing your photo and your 5 star review! We will be sure to share the message with the entire team!

January 26, 2018

"My experience at Finch Hyundai "

- Daniela Garcia Patino

Recently, I got an Elantra from Clint as present from my parents. Clint and his team went above and beyond to make the whole experience so easy and great for my parents and I. Having such great experiences already with my mom's Santa Fe, I knew my first choice for any issues regarding my car, would be to go straight to finch Hyundai. The last three times I have been in the service area, I have been helped by Jason Gallant. His passion for his customers, and the company its self really shines through. Jason is extremely thorough and you don't feel pressured to buy or fix anything you didn't originally come there to do. Jason goes above and beyond to make sure your experience is a positive one which I have not had in any other dealership in recent years. Keep it up Jason and thank you for everything you do!

Other Employees : Jason Gallant

Finch Hyundai responded

Thank you for taking the time to write your positive, 5- star review! We are so happy to hear everything went smoothly in servicing your vehicle! We will be sure to pass the message along to Jason and the entire service department!

January 17, 2018

"Service was excellent, advisor (Dana McKillop) was awesome"

- RobAW

The service at Finch Hyundai in London Ontario is always quite good. A recent visit was an exceptional experience. This particular visit had Dana as our service advisor, and she was awesome. She understood exactly what our issues were, made us feel appreciated, and kept us well informed throughout the process. What a pleasant experience, thank you Finch, and especially Dana.

Dana McKillop
Jan 23, 2018 -

Finch Hyundai responded

Thank you for your 5-star review Rob! We will be sure to pass the message along to Dana!