Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sales person

November 09, 2018

"Customer Service "

- Unhappy

There seems to be a total lack of communication and follow-up at this establishment. Commitments made and no results until last moment as I waited. All paper work was completed so it should have been a simple process. Didn't happen that way. Was told my salesperson would be there only to find out she has that day off. The sales manager came in at 9 and couldn't be bothered to personally communicate with me. Really quite a shame as far as customer service and satisfaction goes!

Sonia Borges
Ray Tasker

October 29, 2018

"Great Everytime"

- Louay

I bought two cars from this place, each two years apart and both deals were great. I can say that I now found a car dealership that I can trust. Awsome staff

Lou Alyass
John Tristiano

October 22, 2018

"Superstar Service"

- TristaM

Thank you so much to Todd for assisting with my vehicle repair this morning. The part was diagnosed and repaired within a matter of hours. When Todd was unavailable, Christina was a great help so that I wasn't waiting. Vehicles can be stressful most-times, but Todd was informative and kept in touch throughout the morning to update me on all progress, which I really appreciated. Everyone was helpful and friendly, and I'm grateful for the friendly shuttle service to/from my workplace. I am new to the area, but when I require any future service, I will be coming to Fairview Chrysler. Thanks again!

Todd Delmore