Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Judy Raine, Sales person, Fairview Chrysler Dodge Limited

Judy Raine

Sales person

October 12, 2018

"Great and Friendliness "

- ladybug07

Judy Raine was very friendly as she treated my husband and me as the valuable customers. She sold an used Caliber 2007 that was good ones. We came back to her recently and she sold a brand new caravan 2018. She helped us greatly to find the right van that we wanted. I recommend this great dealership.

Judy Raine

October 10, 2018

"Great experience"

- BB21

Vanessa & Ray were fantastic. Vanessa went out of her way to find me the best deal possible, in a car that I could afford & enjoy driving; Ray explained all the financing in a way I'd understand. I'd recommend these guys any day.

Ray Tasker
Other Employees : Vanessa Head

October 08, 2018

"Professional and Fun"

- JMin72

I was looking for a new vehicle and had narrowed my choices down to four models. Vansessa made the experience of looking for a new car fun. She really knew her stuff! She was patient and took the time to really show me all my options. After finding the vehicle best suited for me, Vanessa continued to show her professionalism by answering all my questions about financing. When she didn't have an answer she was happy to find it, she introduced me to John and he was equally as professional. Ray was very efficient in preparing the final documents, he respected the limited amount of time I had and was quick to get everything done. I enjoyed my experience and would recommend this dealership.

Ray Tasker