Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Ens Toyota

627 Brand Ct, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7J 5L3 Directions

77 Reviews of Ens Toyota

June 15, 2018

"A professional, customer centered sales experience"

- YotaFan

The sales and service team was focused on what would be helpful to me. Helped me pick a vehicle with tire options that met all my needs at a very competitive price. Some minor fixes to paint handled by their on site paint shop were perfect. They do what they say. Very skilled professionals all round, pleasure to interact with.

Jim Larkins
Muhammad Nadeem
Michael Lux
Dennis Downing
Justin Dahlen
June 06, 2018

"Toyota Corolla"

- lolkidlol

I purchased a Toyota Corolla and I love it. Everyone at Ens was super helpful and made sure I knew I knew all of the details of the car before driving away with it.

Kevin Nixey
June 05, 2018

"Highly Recommended"

- ilay38

Dennis Milhousen, was such an awesome salesman. He helps me finding the right car for a first time buyer and to fit into my budget. He is reliable in giving all the information I need and knowledgeable in the new vehicle I purchased. Everything went smoothly. Thank you, Dennis for all the great help and support you have given us. Keep up the good work..

Dennis Milhousen
Dave Krueckl
May 31, 2018

"Great"

- Farmerjohn

The staff was very accomadating and helpful. The salesman, Rob, in choosing the vehicle. Stephanie showing how everything in the new car worked. The financial guy in getting all the paperwork done. Everything went just like clockwork. We couldn’t be happier.

Rob Paterson
Darin Mcleod
May 26, 2018

"install blower motor and yearly DK Inspection."

- Setsi

I always have good service..the best of all vehicles i had..they accomodate me as i dont live in the city...have to drive 5+hrs to get to Saskatoon.

Larry Anderson
Dave Obed
Jordan Svorinich
Darin Mcleod
Other Employees : Dennis Duerr
May 19, 2018

"Great experience as always "

- Drummergirl

It was super busy that morning but they got us all through quickly and with a smile. The shuttle driver was good for a laugh. Always a great experience.

Not sure what his name was

Ens Toyota responded

Thank-you for the feedback, your review & your business, Drummergirl! We look forward to seeing you again for your next service need. -Justin H.

May 17, 2018

"Great service "

- Ruth

Quick entry service. Checked what maintenance was done last time and what was needed now. Excellent restaurant food, complimentary coffee. Comfy chairs in waiting area

Larry Anderson

Ens Toyota responded

Thank-you for the feedback, your review & your business at Ens Toyota, Ruth! We look forward to seeing you again for your next service need. -Justin H.

May 16, 2018

"Excellent -very helpful and professional service "

- Angie2018

End Toyota in sales. Scott Dunbar was very efficient in providing me with the vehicle That I required. I’ll recommend him to anyone inquires to purchase a Toyota. The financial with Mrs. Jasper was very courteous and efficient. My overall experience is 10 for excellent and sale and in financial service.

Andrea Jaspar

Ens Toyota responded

Thank-you for taking the time to write a review & for your business at Ens Toyota, Angie! Scott is one of our most knowledgeable and veteran Product Advisor's and Andrea knows her stuff inside-and-out. We're so happy to hear from you, have a great day! -Justin H.

May 10, 2018

"New Rav4"

- Rhonda C

Scott Dunbar at Ens Toyota in Saskatoon was excellent he was very patient, went through everything thoroughly. Dave in finance was great also.. I feel very comfortable with my purchase from Ens Toyota.

Dave Krueckl

Ens Toyota responded

Thank-you for taking the time to write a review & for your business at Ens Toyota, Rhonda! Scott is one of our most knowledgeable and veteran Product Advisor's and Dave is an expert in the finance office. We genuinely appreciate the feedback, have a great day! -Justin H.

May 09, 2018

"Lease trade in"

- Trainerzx4

Very accommodating , we had a tight timeline to trade in and lease a new vehicle. Our sales person Scott Dunbar went above and beyond to accommodate us. It was extremely busy at the dealership that day and the level of service we received made us feel as though we were the only customers. Purchasing a vehicle with Ens Toyota was great experience!

Andrea Jaspar

Ens Toyota responded

Thank-you for taking the time to write a review & for your business at Ens Toyota, Trainerzx4! Scott always goes above-and-beyond for his clients and we love that you noticed! We pride ourselves on customer service above all else. We genuinely appreciate the feedback, have an excellent day! -Justin H.