Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

1900 Main Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba R2V 3S9 Directions
Sales: (204) 339-2011

1,188 Reviews of Eastern Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Winnipeg

October 16, 2018

"Don't buy a vechile here."

- RickH

High pressure sales. Anthony failed to give me paperwork to insurance vechile. I had to return to dealership for proper paperwork. Was total truck would be fueled. Drove off dealership lot and had to fuel truck. ($125 of diesel plus two jugs of def) Was told no winter cover came with truck. I purchased one and after cleaning the inside of truck, I found winter cover stuffed under front seat. Needed to return again to dealership to return front. Also was told I would receive a cheque when picking up truck, had to wait almost a week. Returning to dealership again. I don't live close to this dealership. I will NOT recommended this dealership. ps. I finally saw Trevor and was great to deal with. He gave me the paper work and also called me when cheque was ready.

2.0
October 05, 2018

"Bad sales experience with Tim - Anthony’s Salesman"

- davscowpg

Asked for 4 things at the end of sale and Salesman Tim told me to go F*** Myself - Because we bought a different Vehicle - that was marked down from $23000 to $17000 - He walked away from sale. Richard in Finance Saved the Sale - it also Turns out Eastern Chrysler awarded this salesman - Employee of the month - what a Joke Never got what we asked for after my referrals bad Customer Service Experience - I will buy and bring all my sales to Murray’s Dodge Crysler after my experience- What a Joke - I even asked to speak with the owner - still haven’t heard from Jim as of yet.

Tim Masters
2.0
Celeste Bouchard
October 03, 2018

"Wonderful"

- Goodneighbor

Lovely experience with a wonderful group of the finest individuals to grace the earth.Thankyou to all the individuals involved the experience that I had with them.

Dick the car guy
September 26, 2018

"Pre-owned 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited"

- NeonLegacy

We came in with a couple of vehicles in-mind, and they were great, but Parm showed us another option that we hadn't come across online when searching, and it ticked all the boxes of what we were looking for. He was knowledgable about the vehicle and it's functions/features and walked us through the sale process without being pushy at all. He was great! Ian helped us with the finance portion of the sale, and he was great as well. Very personable, knowledgable and accommodating as we finalized the deal. He took me out for the final vehicle inspection before I drove our new vehicle off the lot. Nothing but good things to say!

Parm Sran
Ian Koslowsky
September 18, 2018

"Great atmosphere and friendly service! "

- Carol

This has to be the most positive experience I've ever had while purchasing a vehicle. I really was made to feel valued by everyone working the day I was there. Helpful, friendly and courteous staff that worked as a team from the beginning of my visit right until I was on my way! Wonderful place to do business, thank you all!

Ian Koslowsky
September 14, 2018

"Great Service!"

- John

I took my Journey in for Warrany Service, It was Hassle Free from start to finish.i Jane was outstanding! I would recommend the Service to everyone. Great Job!

Jane Urbanski
September 04, 2018

"Purchase of new vehicle. Hastle free!"

- Nswanson

Immediately greated and welcomed by the entire staff. Asked what I wanted and didn't try to sell me what i didn't want. Staff went the extra mile and stayed late to answer all our questions and make sure we were satisfied with our purchase.

Jim Fyles
September 03, 2018

"Jeep Yes"

- Suz88

The quick and easy place to purchase your new vehicle. Gina was my sales person and she was very informative and made me feel confident and comfortable. Lovely person to work with. Trevor took care of the financial piece and was a pleasure to chat with. Thank you Eastern Chrysler for the new Jeep Compass and fantastic experience.

September 02, 2018

"WORST customer service "

- Shawna

We purchased a 2014 Jeep Wrangler March 18th 2018, from Eastern Dodge on Main street in Winnipeg, MB, when purchased the jeep only had a soft top, durning negotiations a hard top was negotiated in the deal. We were told that it would be delivered in 2 weeks. Brayden was the Sales person that delivered the Jeep to Thompson. March 20th! When the jeep was delivered we had to take it into Twin Motors in Thompson to get the tie rod ends replaced the next day. As living in the north it’s still pretty cold in March, with only having a soft top its been chilly. 2 weeks has come and gone, we contacted Brayden again about the hard top, he told us that it was on order and would let us know when it’s in. A month later NOTHING, we call the dealership ask for brayden, to find out he no longer works there, spoke to the “manager” Andre, he knew the situation and said that the one they had on order for us was sold! So he had to find another hard top for he jeep, give him a week. 2 weeks go by, call to talk to Andre, to find out he longer works there. To contact Matt Henry, well this guy doesnt return any calls, So we talk to yet another manager this time Rod Bell, he tell us that he would look into this for us. Waited waited waited still nothing , contacted him was told the hard top was ordered, delivery date would be June 21st. We were excited to finally have this hard top. June 30th NOTHING! No call from the dealership nothing. So we start all over again. This time call the "parts Manager" this guy knows nothing about the hard top, sent us back to Rod Bell. All we got was once it’s in we will delivery it to Thompson. It is now Sept! Six months after the purchase and still no hard top.. It is -2 in the evenings and the soft top is NOT going to last in the cold. NEVER WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP!

August 29, 2018

"Exceeds expectation"

- JamesRh

This dealership was top notch! Gina and matt went above and beyond to make sure I purchased the minivan I was most comfortable with. They gave me suggestions and his advice, but was in no way pushy what-so-ever. After I decided on a used minivan the process was absolutely painless. So quick and professional. I felt like family by the end of the whole process! I would recommend Eastern Chrysler(Gina and matt in particular) to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle.

Tim Masters