They say "No haggle sales", but they are the king of "haggle". Once agreement signed, then you are useless as a penny to them. Anyhow, let me leave it aside a bit for now. Lets start my post Sales experience->
1. Right off the bat, day 2 or day 3 of driving the car, the Check Engine Light came on. Now living in Mississauga and driving multiple times to downtown was a real pain in the rear for me. The mechanic that deals with Lincoln was available only on specific days. had to align my time to him and visit again. I visited a total of 3 times to finally get it fixed. What fix? - they just reset the light since they could not identify problem (which still keeps me worried as I dont know whats wrong).
2. Again, within first month, the battery died on one cold morning, Had to jump start it with wife's car. When i called, I was told that I might've left some light on and they did all checks and so on. Month#3, the battery finally died one morning and had to be completely replaced by CAA, costing me $225. At this point, I am sure they put a crapped out battery and never fixed/changed before delivering me. (CAA did checks to confirm its a useless battery).
3. Other minor things - NAV was pretty outdated. Promised that they will give a new SD card, but since the SYNC software itself was out of date, so I did not receive the card. I had to go through the different manuals and videos online to see how software update is done and did the SYNC update myself. Can you believe that?? Should've been done by the Dealer...
4. Vehicle had a Recall on Internal Modem. Had to run around myself to get it fixed. Although it was free, but I had to make multiple runs to other FORD dealer near home to get it fixed.
5. They say "Oil change free". This is not true and 100% lie. They actually charge $49 maintenance fee or something. Its another way of ripping you off by falsely saying oil change free. Infact the front desk service guy, Singh, himself told me to goto Mr.Lube and get oil change done for $49. Remember - Nothing comes FREE. If someone says "FREE", then there is some catch in there.
Even in general, phone calls are not returned after Sales. Had to call multiple times to get my point across.
All in all, considering that I bought a Lincoln Luxury vehicle, it was a very bad experience for me. Be careful visiting here. There are other good FORD dealerships.