Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Jordan Laporte

Glenn Smaha, General Manager, Davis Chevrolet

Glenn Smaha

May 06, 2019

"Always exceeding my expectations"

- Jim C

This is my third truck from Eunice @ Davis and every time she has gone beyond my expectations to find me the right truck, from the time that I hint I may be in the market for a new truck until I sign on the dotted line, the experience is exceptional. The first step in exceeding your customers expectations is to know there expectations.........

Eunice McKinnon
Amber Fehr
Kris Trygg

April 29, 2019

"Very easy to deal with."

- PAW24

My wife and I were in the market for a used vehicle. We browsed the lot, found one we liked and were pleasantly assisted very quickly. Kailey was very friendly and easy to deal. We would recommend this dealership.

Kailey Parkin

April 24, 2019

"Recommended service wrecked transmission"

- Ken

My daughter took her 2008 Pontiac wave in for recommended transmission service. At the time they said everything looked great they found no metal fillings or debris in transmission oil. She took the car and a couple of weeks of driving she noticed a noise developing in the transmission when in 1st gear. She took it to another shop close to her home and they told her that it sounded like a transmission bearing was starting to fail. They advised her to take it back to where she had the service done. They was never a noise in this transmission until they did the service. She asked around and a few mechanics told her that either they did not put enough trans fluid in the vehicle or the wrong fluid was used. She returned to Davis and they said she needed a new transmission. I called them complaining to the service manager and he took no responsibility at all for what was done. I explained to him what other technicians said about the fluid and the service manager brushed it off and said it's our tough luck. They wanted 5000$ FOR A NEW transmission and 3500 for a used he said he would offer 10% discount what a slap in the face considering likely they caused the failure due to poor workmanship. The manager did not care to come to any kind of agreement to resolve this problem. He cared nothing for trying to make the customer happy. We took the vehicle to another shop found a used transmission and they installed it for under 900$. That's a huge difference in price for what they wanted. They caused a lot of anxiety and a anguish for my daughter. The manager seemed to have no mechanical knowledge at all and had no clue. Because they never noticed any problems with the transmission when they did the service I feel that Davis needs to take responsibility for the workmanship. I'm not being unreasonable and feel they should pay for at least half of the repairs I had to get done properly somewhere else. I feel this dealership service manager only cares about customers if all is good but the minute there is a problem he no longer cares about the customer and as he said his dealership never does anything wrong. Very poor dealership to deal with when there is a problem

Mike Heddema