Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Tyler Tamboline

April 09, 2018

"Great dealer "

- mitchjohnstone

Definitely the most professional dealer I visited. Worth the drive out from Calgary. Service was smooth from start to finish and I was always confident they were working for me and my best interests.

Jarett Schneider

March 27, 2018

"Great Service. Values Our Business!"

- southey

Have had some engine related problems with our 2010 GMC Terrain for awhile now. Contacted Glen who put me in touch with Mike Heddema. Too long a story to write down for the background, but they both grabbed the bull by the horns, and made sure we were taken care of. My wife has her baby (vehicle) back, and it is running like new again. When we are looking for a new vehicle, we will be sure to give them a shot at our business. We will also continue to service it there as well. Thanks Glen, Mike and Davis team!

Amber Fehr
Mike Heddema

March 21, 2018

"Cylinder 1 Misfire > PCV Pullover 2012 Sierra 5.3 Ltr."

- Sierra2012

Great service and friendly staff keeps me returning. Seems I may have a PCV Pullover issue that may not be resolved. Mr. Todd Fisette the Shop foreman was very helpful in explaining the issue and provided me with a bulletin and a no charge revisit to see how the Number 1cylinder plug is doing after 20 thousand kms. Thank you Todd. Seems my 5.3 Ltr. V8 is not as bullet proof as I thought. The element of doubt and reliability has been planted in my mind unfortunately. Great service and friendly staff will have a challenge overcoming my mindset. In hindsight had I known about this issue at the time of my used vehicle purchase I may have moved to a different engine size or explored my alternatives at Davis Chevrolet. So overall a great place to buy and get service.

Carla Chan