Davis Chevrolet

Service Sales Consultant

October 26, 2017

"Purchase of 2014 Yaris"

- Skipc

I found an ad placed through CarGurus for Davis Chevrolet, I responded to ad and very Shortly after Klayton contacted me, we setup an appointment and we showed up at Dealership on Saturday. Klayton took care of us very well I would give him a 100% service rating anything we asked he answered or found the answer for us, we settled on the deal there that day and Klayton took the time to introduce us to all persons that had anything to do with the purchase of the vehicle. We were very comfortable with him and his service was outstanding when you consider we were purchasing a used vehicle. I have purchased many new vehicles in my life and the service I received from Klayton and Davis Chevrolet I would have to rate 100%. Klayton actually delivered the vehicle to our home and picked up the trade we had for them. There is more, and always afraid of getting caught with a bad deal on used auto I noticed a couple of things we never notice on the car while viewing so I we went to the dealership found Klayton and he introduced me to the used service manager and he was unbelievable, he took possession of the vehicle and told us everything would be fixed gave me a car to drive and one day later we got a call from Klayton saying car is ready for delivery tomorrow. Unbielievable service, I know that that comes not only from the people he is surrounded by but the dealership itself. Klayton and Davis Chevrolet get 100% satisfaction and I would would recommend Davis Chevrolet and Klayton to anyone I know or don't know. Thanks for the great service ! Skip Crockett

Eunice McKinnon
Klayton Pavlik
Brenda McAloney
Jordan Laporte
Daniel Steinman

October 25, 2017

"Klayton is excellent"

- Graham

Klayton both listened and responded with excellent sales service. He went out of his way to help meet my needs...well done and great experience while shopping for a Cadillac Escalade! Would recommend him to anyone!

Klayton Pavlik

October 11, 2017

"Poor Service "

- Unhappy Custumer

We have had a few issues with our new Sierra truck, we received reports from OnStar diagnostic letting us know that were issues that needed to be address, brought them to the service tech and the only thing they kept doing was resetting to resolve the issue. We ended up with a fuel pump failure and had to be towed due to their incompetent service and not knowing the advancement in technology that all the new vehicles. To this day we are still awaiting for them to call us back regarding this issue. Thank goodness there are other GMC dealerships we can deal with and know what they are doing.

unknown