Davis Chevrolet Claresholm

John Corlett

November 06, 2017

"great service"

- Melyork

We had car trouble passing through Clairesholm on Oct 17, our Honda Accorda broke down but after a short period of time and very fair charge your group had us up and running, great job by all, it is nice to know that great service s still available, A Hugh thanks for the service. We have to say after seeing Marketplace about dealerships getting people to pay for service not needed we were a little worried. Maretplacee should now do a show on dealers who are outstanding at there jobs to give the public the confidence to trust what they are being told is truth.. Mel and Nancy

Tom Clark
Cody Hurlburt
Natasha Trowbridge

November 05, 2017

"Purchase of GMC Terrain "

- Happy driver

Clayton was great to deal with. I told him what I wanted and he showed me what I wanted. Changed my mind a few times and Clayton was good about it. Great bunch of guys.

Jessica Chattaway

September 29, 2017

"Great overall experience"

- Terri_Ward

I had a great time looking for a new vehicle here, Clayton was great to work with. He listened to what I was looking for and we ended up finding the perfect truck! He was willing to work with my work schedule so we could look, test drive and finalize the sale, over a few days. I would definitely go back again when I need another truck. Thanks!

Jessica Chattaway