Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Christa  Nicholson, Receptionist, Davis Chevrolet Claresholm

Christa Nicholson

Receptionist

September 23, 2018

"Great service with finding a truck"

- timberline

Darrell looked hard for a truck for me, and had it brought in for me to look at. It was what I needed so I was very pleased. John got all the book work organized and had it ready in 2 days. Went to pick it up and Bradly showed me the in and out's of the truck put it in my terms.

Darrell Norby

September 06, 2018

"Happy Customer"

- Happy Customer

Brad and John were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. When making a major purchase, I don't care for high pressure sales tactics. Both gentlemen provided accurate information from which I could base my decisions, without making me feel pressured. At this time, I have only had my vehicle for less than a week. With all the new 'technology' in the vehicle, I am slowly going through the process of learning all the 'bells and whistles.' Brad has encouraged me to come back at any time with any questions about my new vehicle.

August 20, 2018

"Good service "

- Jn6

Brad Schlossberger was great to deal with. He had to do some searching to find the truck I wanted and made it happen. Very happy

Davis Chevrolet Claresholm, Claresholm, AB, T0L 0T0