Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Clayton Park

July 12, 2018

"Awesome new suv"

- Happy Customer

Brad spend time searching out something special for me and found me a vehicle that just fit me. The delivery was done without a hitch and all is set up for me to use. Thank you,

July 10, 2018

"Comfortable Experience"

- Nathaniel

I saw a used vehicle that I was interested in on their website and sent an e-mail expressing my interest. Received a reply from Bradly shortly afterwards. Went with my wife to look at the vehicle and was very impressed with Bradly's approach, very amiable with a no pressure tatics to buy approach. We bought the vehicle the same day and was so impressed by the service we received. We would recommend them as the place to go if you are looking for a vehicle.

John Corlett

June 08, 2018

"Purchase"

- Buster

Brad listens very well I gave him a list of what I wanted, asked for a cash price we met the next day he had done his homework the truck met all I wanted he had a reasonable price we had a deal. 5 days later I took delivery again treated great met several employees all friendly. Hope the truck is as good.

Davis Chevrolet Claresholm, Claresholm, AB, T0L 0T0