Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

John Corlett, General Manager, Davis Chevrolet Claresholm

Clayton Park, Sales Consultant, Davis Chevrolet Claresholm

Clayton Park

January 16, 2018

"THE DRIVE WAS WORTH IT !"

- John B

I started dealing with Brad. online and then by phone. Any requests I had or questions I had were dealt with in a quick and efficient manner. Pricing, conditions and payment were all explained and confirmed prior to me driving down from Edmonton. Upon arrival a couple of unforseen issues were discovered and to my surprise and delight Brad and manager John were true to their word and quickly and professionally resolved the problem. In my years of auto purchasing this is not always the case. The dealership and staff were exceptional and yes I would drive down to Davis Chevrolet to buy another vehicle. With over 40 years experience in purchasing pre-owned vehicles this will be the first dealership I ever recommended to one and all. Job well done and thank you

January 14, 2018

"Very happy customer"

- Happycustomer

We had a great experience with Davis Claresholm. Our salesman Bradly was extremely helpful and trustworthy-and the management was equally helpful! Would go back to Davis Claresholm in a heartbeat.

Darrell Norby

December 29, 2017

"Purchase of New Truck"

- GMguy

Stopped in to have some service done on our vehicles, ended up talking with Shane while I was waiting, Shane was super helpful and awesome to talk to, gave me a few options on a new truck and later ended up working out the end details with John who put up with my indecisiveness and really worked, I felt hard, to find the perfect fit for us. Jessica was great at the end finishing up the deal. What I like about Shane and John and the reason I deal in Claresholm is because I don't walk in there and fear like I have vultures waiting to attack, they kept in touch throughout the process, but not so much that I ever felt like I was being pressured to buy the vehicle. To me this dealership is one of the few that still has that old time small town dealer feel and that is important to me.

Shane Slevin