Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

154 Reviews of Davis Chevrolet Claresholm

December 15, 2018

"2019 Denali"

- Tomanytrucks

Great people. And they put up with me , that’s a bonus. Have purchased 5 trucks in 5 years from them so they’ve treated me right. Sad that Lyndsey is not there though. Keith Bramley

Laurel Anderson
Christa Nicholson
Natasha Trowbridge
December 06, 2018

"Awesome buying experience"

- perod123

Staff was very easy to deal with, getting in contact with everyone needed was instant, flexibility with the time frames I needed was never an issue, all together it was an enjoyable transaction.

Laurel Anderson
Christa Nicholson
November 13, 2018

"Great Service"

- Crystal

We found our new vehicle online and Brad and John made it so easy to set everything up for the purchase via phone and emails. They answered all of my many questions at all hours of the day and evening and worked with me to get my payments within my budget. I would highly recommend Davis to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

September 23, 2018

"Great service with finding a truck"

- timberline

Darrell looked hard for a truck for me, and had it brought in for me to look at. It was what I needed so I was very pleased. John got all the book work organized and had it ready in 2 days. Went to pick it up and Bradly showed me the in and out's of the truck put it in my terms.

September 06, 2018

"Happy Customer"

- Happy Customer

Brad and John were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. When making a major purchase, I don't care for high pressure sales tactics. Both gentlemen provided accurate information from which I could base my decisions, without making me feel pressured. At this time, I have only had my vehicle for less than a week. With all the new 'technology' in the vehicle, I am slowly going through the process of learning all the 'bells and whistles.' Brad has encouraged me to come back at any time with any questions about my new vehicle.

August 20, 2018

"Good service "

- Jn6

Brad Schlossberger was great to deal with. He had to do some searching to find the truck I wanted and made it happen. Very happy

July 12, 2018

"Awesome new suv"

- Happy Customer

Brad spend time searching out something special for me and found me a vehicle that just fit me. The delivery was done without a hitch and all is set up for me to use. Thank you,

July 10, 2018

"Comfortable Experience"

- Nathaniel

I saw a used vehicle that I was interested in on their website and sent an e-mail expressing my interest. Received a reply from Bradly shortly afterwards. Went with my wife to look at the vehicle and was very impressed with Bradly's approach, very amiable with a no pressure tatics to buy approach. We bought the vehicle the same day and was so impressed by the service we received. We would recommend them as the place to go if you are looking for a vehicle.

June 08, 2018

"Purchase"

- Buster

Brad listens very well I gave him a list of what I wanted, asked for a cash price we met the next day he had done his homework the truck met all I wanted he had a reasonable price we had a deal. 5 days later I took delivery again treated great met several employees all friendly. Hope the truck is as good.

May 05, 2018

"smooth tranaction/friendly team"

- joanna.ridley.33

we have been repeat customers at Davis and would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle....they continue helping after the sale

Other Employees : Clayton Park, Jessica Chattaway