Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Dartmouth Chrysler Jeep Dodge

61 Athorpe Dr , Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B2W 1K9 Directions

969 Reviews of Dartmouth Chrysler Jeep Dodge

January 25, 2019

"Excellent buying experience!"

- tgr

My salesman John was very helpful and great to deal with, as was Christa in finance. The whole process from test drive to delivery was seamless.

John Bigelow
January 22, 2019

"Friendly, quick service, above and beyond the call of duty. "

- blutes

Everyone at Dartmouth Dodge was great! We felt comfortable and not pressured to make any choices. It was a great all around experience and we will be buying our next vehicle from here for sure!

December 14, 2018

"I was treated very good"

- Ronald Chisholm's 2018 Ram

Brian Steele made me feel comfortable with my purchase . I always felt that I was being treated respectfully and honestly. For my next purchase of a new vehicle I'll be happy to revisit Dartmouth Dodge first.

Bryan Steele
Chris Conrod
December 01, 2018

"Quick and friendly service"

- Icingwoman

I called on a Friday afternoon as they were able to squeeze me in for an MVI. The service was fast and very friendly. I will be back for other services. Thanks!

Tara Howard
November 22, 2018

"Enjoyable experience"

- Charles

Dartmouth Dodge was a friendly dealership with helpful service. The salesman was frindly and helped find the vehicle just right for me and the price I was looking for. I was also impressed with the follow up call to see how I was liking my new vehicle.

John Bigelow
November 17, 2018

"A sales person and dealership that went the extra step!"

- Scouty

Dan Murphy was great to work with! He responded to my messages ASAP, he offered sound advice plus he allowed me time and space to make an informed decision. I had met and spoken to Dan a few times over the past year while my Jeep was in for servicing. I was impressed with his approach and ease to ask questions. So when I made the decision to move forward with a trade, I seaked Dan out. I knew what vehicle I wanted; he and the dealsrship delivered, thus the reason for the title of my review. This is my 3rd vehicle from Dartmouth Chrysler. I find all the staff at Dartmouth Chrysler very helpful and knowledgable.

November 16, 2018

"Amazing customer service!"

- Julia

This was my first time purchasing a car and both Sid and Dan made it a great experience. The customer service was incredible. An extremely trustworthy and helpful team :)

November 16, 2018

"Great company and service "

- Bacfyj-dykdac-3muvko

Dan Murphy is great person and sales man! I am client of this location for 8 years now and would not change it for nothing Chris from service department highly qualified and honest Thanks Zdenko

Chris Conrod
November 15, 2018

"Amazing service "

- Oneill5.7

My experience with Dan Murphy was amazing! He was so informative and made sure I got exactly what I was looking for in my new truck! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. If you are looking for a great experience in purchasing your new vehicle I would definitely tell you to go see Dan! Thanks again Dan! Couldn’t be happier in my new truck and with your service!

Karen Manuel
Other Employees : Christa Gillard
November 13, 2018

"Amazing Experience "

- Mike

Dartmouth Dodge is a warm inviting place to shop for your next vehicle. When I went in i had already booked an appointment to see Dan. He went through all my options, and we found a common ground to work on. Within an hour the deal was done and I’m the proud owner of a new 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo! Mike