Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sales & Leasing Consultant

April 25, 2018

"treated with respect"

- bcangel

I went in to see if i could finance a previous owned car today. I am not knowledgeable about cars. I was very nervous. But after meeting and sitting down with Karissa , I felt at easy immediately. She is the one to go to for all your needs. I walked out, or shall I say drove off the lot, a car I never thought I would ever own in my life. All thanks to Karissa and her caring and impeccable customer service skills. I work in retail and will be recommending Karissa and Courtenay Mazda to everyone. thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Rebekah White
Logan Soley

April 25, 2018

"proffessional friendy informative"

- bryan & sandy hooper

it was overall a great experience, friendly staff, informative, didn't take all day and before i left the lot my car was washed and full of fuel.

Aaron Mackenzie
Chantelle Vaillancourt
Rebekah White
Logan Soley

April 24, 2018

"Impressed! "

- Jeremy

I went to the Courtney Mazda dealership looking to finance a used vehicle. After talking to Karissa I changed my mind and decided to buy a new CX5. I couldn’t be happier with my decision, Karissa was super friendly and knowledgeable.

Courtenay Mazda, Courtenay, BC, V9N 4B4