Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Barry Davis, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Courtenay Mazda

Barry Davis

Sales & Leasing Consultant

September 22, 2018

"Simple, understanding and considerate"

- Red Truck

Friendly, welcoming and clear service that inspired confidence immediately in the salesman Mike as well as the dealership. Teamwork between staff seems natural, efficient but unstressed, which really helped us feel relaxed. We entered Courtney Mazda as strangers but left feeling a real connection and even with the exact vehicle we wanted for a very good price. We will definitely recommend this compamy to others. Thank you.

Mike Milne

September 22, 2018

"accomodating"

- gottheyaris

I saw the car I wanted online and I drove to the dealership, test drove it and bought it. I compared it to one other car that was a similar price but the one I bought is much better.

Ben Norman

September 21, 2018

"Knows vehicles"

- Silvereagle

My wife and I had a little time before heading to the 7 pm. Comox/Powell River ferry. We had talked-about getting a newer vehicle so decided to look at some vehicles during this time. We had a SUV in mind and I was particularly interested in a 2015 Murano. None of the dealerships had any used except Courtenay Mazda. At first Ben was hesitant to tell me they had a 2009 Murano because it really wasn't ready for sale as he had taken it in trade just hours before and hadn't been priced. Between Ben, the Sales Manager, and the Dealership Owner the sale was finalized about 8 pm. Ben made arrangements to meet with him, the Finance Manager and Insurance Representative the next morning at 11 am and by about 1 pm we were ready to drive away with the new plates Ben had installed on the car. Ben then went over the operation and all the "bells and whistles" of the vehicle in detail. I was impressed at his knowledge of the specifications and operation of a car that was new to him. Having an Insurance Representative meet us at The Dealership was a convenient and thoughtful gesture. Needless to say we were impressed with each individual we met and would strongley recommend this Dealership.

Ben Norman