Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Chantelle Vaillancourt

February 16, 2019

"New vehicle "

- Janet55

Just got a new vehicle from Karissa today! She I’m approachable, kind, educated and down to earth. I left feeling like all of my questions were answered and there wasn’t any pressure. When I did make the decision to purchase everything was organized, quick and easy! I would highly recommend this dealership, specifically Karissa!

Chantelle Vaillancourt
Logan Soley

February 13, 2019

"Amazing service and amazing value for the dollar. "

- Tmegfitr

Ben was so quick to reply to my Facebook message when we inquired about a used car they had on the lot for my daughter. We ended up buying the car and the whole process was seamless. Thanks so much for helping us with a reliable first car for our daughter.

Ben Norman
Logan Soley

February 13, 2019

"Caring Competent and Professional"

- viserendipity

I had heard only great things about Courtenay Mazda sales department and decided to give it a try in my search for a new used vehicle. Karissa who approached me, carefully listened to my needs and then took me out on the road to try various cars. While none that day were what I was looking for, Karissa was as nice as if I had made a decision to purchase! And she continues to periodically check in. That impressed me as well! I am no longer looking (decided to keep my current car a while longer), but when the time comes, I will come back to Karissa!

Courtenay Mazda, Courtenay, BC, V9N 4B4