Cambridge Toyota

Pre-Owned Sales Manager

October 20, 2017

"Used car purchase"

- Jas

Very friendly and helpful staff. I would definitely purchase from this dealership again. Alex and Stu were just so wonderful. I am happy with the purchase. Thanks guys.

Stu Eidse
Other Employees : Harve Le Bel

October 15, 2017

"I was browsing for a truck "

- scionowner2016

Alex has assisted me for the 2nd time now in the purchase of a vehicle. He is the best salesperson I ever dealt with. Not only does he show friendliness, politeness, manners and professionalism but he exerts an enthusiasm that I have never encountered in salespeople before. He was extremely helpful in getting me the vehicle I wanted for the price I was willing to pay. He also acknowledges not only the buyer but each person involved in the transaction and sharing of the vehicle by name. I am sure that this career was the right one chosen by him when I see how passionate he is about it. I can't say enough good things about Alex and I hope he has continued success and a thriving career. Thank you for everything Alex. Mavis Pope.

October 15, 2017

"I was browsing for a truck "

- scionowner2016

Alex has assisted in my purchase for the 2nd time now and I can easily say that he is the best salesman I have ever dealt with. Not only did he show his usual friendliness, politeness, manners and professionalism throughout the sale but from beginning to end he was extremely dedicated to getting me what I wanted for the price I was willing to pay. Never before have I had a salesperson so passionate about his choice of career.I honestly believe that this career was his for the taking because he is such a people person. He acknowledges everyone by name each and every time he sees them and that means he is interested in not only the buyer of the vehicle but the family who will be sharing it too. I can't say enough good things about Alex and I hope he continues to have much success and wish him well always.

Used 2015 Toyota 4Runner, $39989