Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Ken Wong, Salesman, Cam Clark Ford Richmond

Ken Wong

Salesman

October 02, 2018

"Very poor experience in Cam Clark Ford"

- thomas123

Bought a 2015 Ford Explorer with extended dealer's services, suffering from multiple issues since 2017, brake noise, panel cracked, electronic dysfunction and tire damage. I brought my concern to them in a few times, in 19 Oct 2017, they replaced four tires with charging 50% even though I had purchased Tire for Life program! During this maintenance, they could not locate the brake problem nor fixing the door panel. In 03 Apr. 2018 service, I asked them to relocate the problem and replace or fix the panel but they told me It couldn't be warranted. In 11 Sep. 2018 maintenance, the manager Alic rejected everything, instead he recommended to call 1-800 Ford Canada. It is the biggest mistake ever buying Ford with maintenance services from this place, consumers should be alert, stay away from them.

Elic Lal

September 12, 2018

"My experience with this dealership was very good."

- Scott2018

I started my communications with this dealership through the on-line chat function on the web site. I had dealt with a few dealerships prior to this but it was the communication with this sales person that really made me decide to explore it with them more closely. She was an awesome communicator. Her name is Nicole Bullock

Nicole Bullock was the sales person and Erfan Keyghobadi was the finance manager. I cannot remember the Insurance person but she was also excellent. All three really did an amazing job.

September 06, 2018

"Very good experience."

- new car

I had a good experience with everybody at Cam Clark Ford. Omer Nizami was very helpful and said to me if I need any help with my new vehicle to come back, he will always help me. Everybody was pleasant and polite I would recommend you to me friends.

Omer Nizami, Joe Cook, Erfan Keyghobadi