Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Wayne Latulippe

Jason Munden, General Manager, Cam Clark Ford Richmond

Jason Munden

April 18, 2018

"Excellent and smooth service."

- MARGARET

My son and I went to the dealer to browse the Shelby and Mustangs a week before buying. Ken Chang approached us first. From there chatting with us and before leaving the dealership, he gave my son his business card. On our way home, we discussed the cars we had just seen and about Ken. Even with a short period of time with him, he had gained our trust to deal with him. We called him back the next week and set up the time to buy the Shelby. He was very polite, efficient and the deal went very smoothly. The rest of the involved staffs were great too.

Ken Wong
Other Employees : Ken Chang , Joe Cook

April 02, 2018

"Easy to deal with ."

- Randy Kika

The whole process was very smooth and professional. Zoey in the finance office made everything quick and easy. Elic in the service department looks after all my vehicles and is one of the reasons I return .

Bernice Goldson
Elic Lal

March 26, 2018

"Excellent and friendly service, good pricing"

- ford lover

I do have to admit that I am very satisfied with this dealership, since they are all very professional. They also provide excellent service. I will definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

Lester Lam and Joe Cook