Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Jason Munden

July 04, 2018

"Nicole was fantastic!"

- Mal

We had a fantastic experience at Cam Clark Ford in Richmond! Nicole helped me trade my 1997 Accord for a 2015 Kia Sportage. Nicole was transparent, straight up, knowledgeable and kind. She made us feel confident and excited throughout the process. We are beyond happy with our experience!

Nicole Bullock

June 29, 2018

"customer service"

- Garygosal

Jerome was very professional and thorough.. he was a pleasure to deal with... I would definitely recommend him to anyone I know wanting a vehicle.

Jerome santos

June 22, 2018

"Bought a used ford focus 2013"

- riley135

The salesman, Anton and the sales manager were very accommodating and easy to talk to about my worries and budget. I have no complains at all, it was a great day at ford and i would do it all again no problem.

Anton