Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Wayne Latulippe

January 20, 2018

"Quick Service"

- 8ways

Overall service time which including the car wash is over my expectation this time, all required service done within an hour. Service advisor Suman explain very detail same as other advisor, excellent performance. I come to Cam Clark (RichPort) for service because they offered me Tires for life when I purchased my new vehicle as long as I stay in this dealer for all service. I keep my promise for the past 4.5 years. Too bad when Cam Clark came in take over RichPort they cancel this commitment, this makes me very disappoint, if not the attractive offer I wouldn't stay at the same dealer for service special they are not open on Saturday, Everytime when service I have to take at least half day off from my work. I think I should contact Key West Ford when time for my next service which their service department open on Saturday and near where I live.

Suman Holomego

January 20, 2018

" Excellent service: reasonably priced"

- Happy customer

My husband and I are in our mid 70s and each own a Ford vehicle. Both cars have had service and repairs performed at this dealership for seven years . In all respects, the service and the service personnel are superior. I would go nowhere else.

I have forgotten the name of the employee who I dealt with. He is not on the above list.

January 18, 2018

"service"

- ford123

everything was good. I really do not have much more to say but it requires 25 words. Akesh Makan was really good saw my licence plate so had everything ready by the time i got to the counter. I can be tough to please. I didn't like the service at one previous place so i sold my car.

Akesh Makan