Cam Clark Ford Richmond

Assistant Service Manager
Jason Munden, General Manager, Cam Clark Ford Richmond

Jason Munden

November 16, 2017

"the service department goes above and beyond "

- Ange

Despite owning a car with constant issues due to a manufacturing nightmare, the service department at Cam Clark makes the experience not only palatable but Informative and easy. We have dealt almost exclusively with the same person Akesh, who is truly wonderful to work with. You feel In every decision as if he has your back, because he does!

Akesh Makan

November 15, 2017

"Tire repair"

- GerryW

My service experience was very friendly and fast service always trust this dealership having excellent quality of service and excellent people doing their very best!

Kelvin Choi

November 14, 2017

"Another great experience"

- Kevin

Second time purchasing a new vehicle from this dealership and salesperson (Bob Ezra) and both times were a great experience. We first met with Calvin and once we told him that we purchased a vehicle here before with Bob in the past, he immediately called him to help us (nice guy). We told them our budget and Ken Wong did some magic to meet that budget while getting the car that I wanted. The closing process with Zoey was nice and easy, she told me the available extras that I could get with my vehicle (extended warranty, protection plan, etc) but was under no pressure in getting any of them. I selected the extras that I wanted, signed the papers and I received my vehicle within the week.

Bob Ezra