Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Kevin Boyd

June 04, 2019

"Excellent experience"

- jimT

I am from Washington State. I damaged a tire on my 2018 flex in Cranbrook on a Sunday on the way to Banff. Of course, everything's closed, so off we go on the "mini spare". I called the Canmore dealership on Monday morning, and by 2 PM Tuesday my tire was replaced. Hats off to Parts for finding the exact - same tire (a P255/45/r20) and to Service getting me in promptly.We have another 2000 KM left in our trip, so I was relieved to get this resolved promptly with no delay in our trip schedule. Price: Exactly what I expected for the tire, and labor.

Bredon - Parts, Jordan - Service

June 04, 2019

"Used 2012 f150"

- Bird

I can’t say enough Good things about the crew at Cam Clark Canmore. This used truck came with some problems and they have stood behind it all the way. Have provided a replacement truck during the required work. They are currently looking for the replacement for this one. These guys 100% stand behind what they sell

May 28, 2019

"recall"

- ian lamb

I called the dealership 3 times about an airbag recall and was told they didn't have the part which for the first 2 calls wasn't a problem as it wasn't urgent at all i just wanted the next call was they were going to get back to me which they didn't. I eventually went in and was told i was second on the list and they would get back to me which they didn't I then went in again and got an appointment. I also asked in a note for the technician to straighten a cover on dash which would have taken half a minute when the airbag was off and if he couldn't he was to call me . He didn't straighten it and didn't call me which was disappointing. In the past my service with the company has been exemplary.

Not sure of the names of who i dealt with

Used 2018 Ford F-550 Chassis, $73995