Cam Clark Ford - Canmore

Internet Sales

November 30, 2017

"Cam Clark Ford Canmore"

- hamish

I was a drive by client who noticed an SUV that I was interested in. When I stopped in I felt welcome there. I had an excellent client service experience and found the staff to be knowledgeable and likeable. Very reasonable pricing too. The best in Canada!

Chris Ingram
Other Employees : Kevein Boyd

September 25, 2017

"Purchased a 2017 Ford Escape"

- Marshal motors and canoe

Jeff Taylor was very thorough and patient making sure I knew the vehicle was a good fit for me. He had an amazing attention to detail which helped me understand the vehicle.

Jeff Taylor

September 22, 2017

"Little help - big help"

- AntoninaN

I had a problem with my lights and they got me a technician right away to check and to fix it. They were done in 20 minutes, replacing a turn light bulb and charging me nothing. Thank you Cam Clark Canmore, we will be back for the service if we need any for our cars and we are thankful for your efforts to show us that you care! And they also did some service for my husband's car and he is a very happy with them too! Sincerely, Antonina.

Used 2012 Dodge Journey, $10000