Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Alan Way

Chris Ingram, General Sales Manager, Cam Clark Ford - Canmore

Chris Ingram

February 08, 2018

"Please buy your car here"

- aka.chikita

We test drove a few similar vehicles in Calgary and Cam Clark surpassed all of those dealerships with service and the vehicle itself. We ended up buying a Ford Escape. Jeff, Kevin and Victor were all great! There was absolutely no pressure to purchase. They took so much time to research exactly what we wanted and even let us test drive overnight since our shifts didn't allow us to do this during dealer hours. We are certainly happy with our purchase and look forward to having the same experience with the service team!

Jeff Taylor, Kevin, Victor

November 30, 2017

"Cam Clark Ford Canmore"

- hamish

I was a drive by client who noticed an SUV that I was interested in. When I stopped in I felt welcome there. I had an excellent client service experience and found the staff to be knowledgeable and likeable. Very reasonable pricing too. The best in Canada!

Chris Ingram
Other Employees : Kevein Boyd

September 25, 2017

"Purchased a 2017 Ford Escape"

- Marshal motors and canoe

Jeff Taylor was very thorough and patient making sure I knew the vehicle was a good fit for me. He had an amazing attention to detail which helped me understand the vehicle.

Jeff Taylor