Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Chris Ingram

Kevin Boyd, Sales Manager, Cam Clark Ford - Canmore

Kevin Boyd

April 04, 2019

"Service delivered on time and as requested"

- Martini

Nothing needs to be added to the heading! I had 2 vehicles serviced - one after the other. Service shuttle for the second vehicle was timely

Stacey

April 03, 2019

"Sales"

- Campingnut

We had a great experience purchasing our new Ford from them and would highly recommend them to anyone else. We would definitely by another through them.

Josh Bernhard

March 01, 2019

"Amazing Service"

- Happy1

I have been to Bow Valley Ford, now Cam Clark Ford, in the past. I brought my vehicle in early in the week and picked up vehicle on a Friday. Alexis was my service advisor and she has been absolutely fantastic, caring, and knowledgeable with all of my concerns. Alexis organized drop off’s and pick up’s for me, so I didn’t have to freeze. Which I appreciated! Alexis’ service overall was above what I expected. Thank you.

Alexis- Service Advisor.