Cam Clark Ford - Canmore

Steve Courts, Internet Sales, Cam Clark Ford - Canmore

Steve Courts

Internet Sales

September 25, 2017

"Purchased a 2017 Ford Escape"

- Marshal motors and canoe

Jeff Taylor was very thorough and patient making sure I knew the vehicle was a good fit for me. He had an amazing attention to detail which helped me understand the vehicle.

Jeff Taylor

September 22, 2017

"Little help - big help"

- AntoninaN

I had a problem with my lights and they got me a technician right away to check and to fix it. They were done in 20 minutes, replacing a turn light bulb and charging me nothing. Thank you Cam Clark Canmore, we will be back for the service if we need any for our cars and we are thankful for your efforts to show us that you care! And they also did some service for my husband's car and he is a very happy with them too! Sincerely, Antonina.

August 28, 2017

"Small town service... plus great prices"

- CdnSailor

Alan was great, explained all the options for me and my situation... lease or purchase, trade in, cash down, ... Ashley in the service dept was great, uber friendly, welcomed us every time, kept us up to date, confirmed details, followed up, ... and made sure we were coming back again.

Alan Way
Other Employees : Ashley (Service Dept)

Used 2014 Ford Focus, $24900