Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

470 Reviews of Budds' BMW Oakville

February 07, 2019

"Regular Maintenance Check-up"

- RGS

Staff at Budd's BMW are always professional and efficient. Customer service waiting area is very clean and comfortable. Of course, the show room is excellent along with the beautiful vehicles. Thank you for caring!

Cliff Fraser

Budds' BMW Oakville responded

Rgs, thank you so much for the positive review!

February 06, 2019

"Dealer Service - Excellent as always"

- Dale

BUDDS service department is always excellent, informative, and friendly and always exceeds your expectations! Jenny Beaudrie looked after all our needs and was very accommodating. Jenny kept us up to date on the vehicles progress, and it was ready when promised! Always a great experience.

Cliff Fraser

Budds' BMW Oakville responded

Hi Dale, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Budds' BMW Oakville. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

February 05, 2019

"New car"

- Pomps

Met with leslie to discuss going into a new car. She was very pleasant and interested in what I had to say. Will stay in touch with her.

Leslie Livingstone
Ken Tyzio

Budds' BMW Oakville responded

Hi Pomps, thank you so much for your positive comments about Budds' BMW Oakville!

February 04, 2019

"Battery Warranty"

- Essam Nadeem

I had expected better care and service from Budds and Raja after having gone there for a couple of years. I purchased a battery less than 2 years ago and they would not replace it under warranty. Also, charged me $300 for diagnostic fees, which is absurd. I'll be taking my business to PFAFF BMW for all my vehicle needs. It's a shame because I live 5 minutes away from the service center. I felt as if Raja did not treat me with care, but mostly upset about having to pay for a battery diagnostic when the battery is under warranty. I need to get work done on the car, but I'll be taking it to PFAFF to have it all done instead.

Raja R
Feb 08, 2019 -

Budds' BMW Oakville responded

Hello Essam, we apologize for your dissatisfaction. As we explained to you in person your battery discharge stems from another issue that requires a repair you have chosen to disregard. We are unable to make a BMW Canada warranty claim on your behalf since the battery itself is not faulty. Our charge for diagnostics is on par with local licenced and registered BMW dealers, we hope you are able to find a suitable resolution. Take care.

February 02, 2019

"Great experience!"

- Mikedronyk

I recently purchased a used vehicle at Budd’s BMW. Even though this car was one of the cheapest ones they had for sale, I still received beyond excellent service. The staff was very knowledgeable about the car, the prices were more than fair and I was never pressured to purchase anything I didn’t feel comfortable buying. Moe Kassab was very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend and purchase again from Budd’s BMW.

Moe Kassab
Other Employees : Mark Ma

Budds' BMW Oakville responded

Hi Mikedronyk, thank you so much for your positive comments about Budds' BMW Oakville! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

February 01, 2019

"Service with a smile"

- Ryan16

I have been dealing with BUDDS BMW for 6 or 7 cars now.....always a great experience especially in the service area. Polite friendly and genuine care to meet your time and execution expectations. Quite honestly the best experience with any auto dealer and I say that confidentialy as I have had many cars!

Ken Tyzio

Budds' BMW Oakville responded

Ryan16, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

January 30, 2019

"Engine light"

- Mawvelous

I called budds on the day my engine light appeared on my car. They were able to fit me and repaired the issue on the same day. This was much appreciated and helped to relieve the concern I had that there was a significant issue. The team was very responsive and friendly.

Budds' BMW Oakville responded

Mawvelous, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Budds' BMW Oakville!

January 30, 2019

"Very good service. no issues."

- Doug

Excellent Service...friendly, informative and on time. The service rep kept me up to date and was very friendly . The shuttle driver was also very nice and friendly.

January 29, 2019

"Sales and Service at Budd's BMW Oakville"

- RickA

I have been completely satisfied with Budd's BMW Oakville since I started going there in 2013. Both Corey (sales) and Jenny (Service) have been a pleasure to work with.

Corey Scarfo

Budds' BMW Oakville responded

Hi Ricka, thank you so much for your positive comments about Budds' BMW Oakville! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

January 28, 2019

"Recall and 55 point inspection done well"

- John

The recall involved replacement of 2 front airbags. The was no trace of work being done which is great - everything on the interior of the car was the same as when Inleft it. The 55 point inspection identified some items I need to address.

Budds' BMW Oakville responded

Hello John, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!