This is the first car I have ever financed. Went from a 2007 Mazda to 2014 Mazda6
Met with Jawid who was nice at that point. I would have been willing to drop his name any time given the service he gave me when SELLING the car to me.
All of these issues have been discussed with, told to and mentioned to SEVERAL staff members at Ajax Mazda.
1. I was told that I was being given a couple thousand dollars off. Because I FELT like I was saving money, I bought their warranties on the leather interior& their paint, ETC.
2 days after I signed my contract, I go online and my car was listed for the exact same price that I bought it for. Why lie to me??
2. Sales told me that I had an oil change and 200+ point inspection done and whatnot on it before I picked it up. I decided to have MY guys check it out at another mechanic shop. Turns out, my filters looked like I drove the car drove through a forest. 5 days after purchasing it?? I don't THINK SO. I spent $100 getting new filters and a full inspection done to see what else they lied to me about.
3. I took the car home & immediately after, began to inspect it. I found SEVERAL rust spots some the size of 1 cm and on, pieces of my window plastics at the top were all chipped and missing and my front hood plastic by the wipers was falling off. The Service Advisers told me to glue them down. I was NOT happy about the fact that I just took the car off the lot. My 2007 Mazda didn't have rust spots and chips like this!
4. I went in because my trunk lid was leaking water.I mentioned to the service adviser that they need to make sure my stuff is properly inspected & she just shrugged her shoulders & didn't get two s. about my concerns about inspection. At this point I just wanted to get out of there because my next words wouldn't've been so professional.
5. The icing on the cake & my last straw. See photos.
After less than 1 year of owning the car, my entire front bumper is peeling off paint. So I called into Mazda, they said bring it in at 7AM because Jeff the Service Manager has to look at it. So him and 1 other service adviser walked up to my car and the service adviser, within SECONDS pointed to a spot on my bumper and looked at Jeff. He than nodded, looked at me and said because it's a 3 year old car, we can't do anything to it. Here's a number to our Auto guy. Remember, I PAID for PAINT Warranty that apparently only covers if rust BUBBLES from INSIDE, OUT. My bumper is plastic, so I guess there goes my money! Jeff immediately said the bumper has been resprayed.
I called the Auto paint guy and he gave me a $500 quote for his "preferred clients from Mazda". At this point, I am fuming.
I called and got my way into speaking with the Used Car Manager. I wanted my car proof given to me. He actually was kind enough to read it all out to me and there were no records of hits. He said that the car would have gone under an inspection but those things would be hard to see. So why did the service adviser SEE my issue within SECONDS of me driving the car into the shop??? How are these cars inspected when a service adviser can see something in seconds but your inspectors couldn't?
I then got a call from a guy with this big "trade in your car event". He wanted me to trade in my car, I said I JUST BOUGHT IT and at this point, I am DEFINITELY not coming back to Ajax Mazda for anything. He listened to my entire story and said you know what? Come in anyway, we'll take care of you. So we booked a 6-7pm appt on a Thursday.
On Wed,Jawid calls me & offers me the 2018 Mazda6 for 30k after I told him how upset I was about the car's issues. I said I just paid you 27k for a 2014!!! He said oh, well if you don't wanna trade, don't bother coming in.
You've treated me like absolute crap. I work HARD for 27K PLUS. I trusted you, your expertise and the QUALITY of your car. I am angry now. This is the worst service I've ever received & the highest expense I've paid.This is what a car is supposed to look like after 4 years? I don't think so!! You've lost me as a client and anyone else I know!