Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Abbotsford Volkswagen

30150 Automall Drive, Abbotsford, British Columbia V2T 6Y9

1165 Reviews of Abbotsford Volkswagen

December 05, 2018

"Nothing but great service!"

- Jess N.

First of all, great new location! :) I traded my 2016 Tiguan R-Line for a brand new vehicle, and my experience was impeccable! :) Nick (product specialist) helped us find the perfect vehicle, he is lovely! You gotta come see this guy! Mel (sales manager) listened well to our needs, and made me a deal that works not only for me but my family. Lastly, Augest (financial manager) is super helpful and easy to talk to! Everyone at this VW location is friendly! I am so pleased with my new 2018 Tiguan R-Line! Highly highly recommend checking this dealership out!

Melissa Jakoby
November 30, 2018

"Love our new Tiguan!"

- ChadB

Manny is highly knowledgeable and knows his product. Manny follows up when he says he will is super helpful and that helps to build a trusting relationship. Even the negotiation process wasn't even too bad! Really great service all around! This is our first Volkswagen and we look forward to working with this dealership in the future.

November 29, 2018

"Fun exciting buying experience "

- Nigel89

Nick, Jason and August were extremely helpful friendly and accommodating broke down the trade in /buying process down to a T. Excellent dealership. I highly recommend!

November 29, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Happy Customer

Looking for a new vehicle is a stressful time in people's lives, but dealing with Manny made our process and our decision easy. He was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle we were interested in. We didn't feel pushed to make the purchase right then and there. We went home discussed our decision further. Two days later Manny made a follow up call and we went in to finalize our decision and purchase our new vehicle. The team was Friendly, Knowledgeable, Efficient and all had great customer service. Manny made sure the vehicle was set to our preferences and ensured our electronics set up for us. Great Customer Service and excellent experience. Thank you Manny

"Friendly and welcoming"

- Ash H

Abbotsford Volkswagen and their staff does an excellent job of making their customers feel welcome and that they matter. All of my questions and concerns were answered and I will definitely be back again!

AJ Hurford

"Great service!!"

- Tammy1972

Excellent customer service from Nick and staff! Will definitely recommend to friends and familyI I am very happy with my purchase. Happy holidays to all!

"Incredible dealership! "

- SGuenther

Abbotsford Volkswagen always does such a great job! Nick had paperwork done ahead of time for me and I left that day with a brand new car that I love! Jason was really great too, and I always have fun chatting with Stefanie :)

Stefani Baron

"Excellent service! "

- Clynne

I have bought two cars from this dealership so far and Josh was really accommodating about the whole process. I would definitely recommend this VW dealership over all others in the lower mainland. I had gone to two other VW dealerships prior to this one, and they were not transparent about the deal at all. Abbotsford Volkswagen was the easiest and best dealership to deal with. We will definately buy our future SUV from here when our Hyundai is paid off. Also, Jenny initially emailed me and helped me to figure out which vehicle I wanted to purchase. She was very easy to communicate with and we enjoyed meeting her!

Jenny Eliazian
Josh Vanden Eykel
November 27, 2018

"Great Service -Jas Mann"

- Jas

We are very happy with our brand new VW ATLAS. Manny gave us all details about vehicle , while test driving explained all features and answer my all questions. Its Good Experience buying vehicle from VW ABBOTSFORD THANKS Manny Sandhu, Stefani Baron, August Braun,Jason Bilinski All of them treated us very Good.

Stefani Baron
November 23, 2018

"Very nice and easy to deal with"

- Shaun18

I wanted a white suv with more room than my Passat, they gave me multiple options and helped me find the perfect 2018 Tiguan that fit my needs

Melissa Jakoby