Roy Foss Thornhill

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Roy Foss Thornhill

Roy Foss Thornhill Info
About Roy Foss Thornhill

Established in 1962, Roy Foss Motors Ltd. owns and operates two of the largest General Motors dealership franchises in Canada. Our dealerships sell and service an award-winning lineup of cars, vans, SUVs, and trucks from Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, and Cadillac. We also sell and service a compelling lineup of off-make pre-owned vehicles from a variety of other manufacturers. With nearly three centuries worth of combined technician experience in our service bays, and a working inventory of over 250,000 different vehicle parts items, Roy Foss Motors has become a landmark destination for competitively priced, high-quality maintenance and repair services. Our customer-centric business philosophy, driven by progressive programs like the Roy Foss 10-Point Pledge, has earned us a loyal following in the Greater Toronto Area. Roy Foss Motors is a subsidiary of the Roy Foss Automotive Group, a leading Canadian automotive and real estate holdings company.

About Roy Foss Thornhill

gord
2/27/2015

"Very satisfied with my purchase."

Came into the dealership, looking to buy a good used car. He showed us what they had to offer and I'm pleased with what I bought.

Lucky

Admiral
2/26/2015

"Roy Foss comes through!"

Needed a car in a hurry and Roy Foss made the experience as painless as possible. Our salesperson, Nick, was knowledgeable and patient. Highly recommend.

bev
2/24/2015

"Impressive service in vehicle purchase"

B ecause of my wife's Parkinson's, we were forced to seach for a more accessible vehicle. After checking a variety of makes and models, I decided to search what was available on-line for the vehicle that most met our need, the Terrain. After checking dozens of dealerships across S. Ontario, I discovered that our options at Foss exceeded any of the alternatives for the vehicle we had chosen. In reply to a query, Mike Ragussa contacted me and provided excellent customer service with no pressure to choose any of the options he presented. I would never have foreseen that I would consider buying a vehicle "sight unseen" but the whole experience has been good and we are thrilled with the outcome. I finally met Michael when I picked up the vehicle, and was impressed with his professional manner in attending to all the details and in being my "representative" with te company. My evaluation of the experience is "WELL DONE"! Bevan Lougheed, Owen Sound

Mike Ragussa

Oreste Goldman
2/03/2015

"Excellent Expeirence! "

I bought two cars from Roy Foss simultaneously. I met Lucky few years back while I was just shopping-he left such a huge impression so I made sure I come see him first this time around. Lucky was great from start to finish. He really cares about the customers needs. I highly recommend anyone looking for a car to go see lucky! You won't regret it.

Lucky

lilly wang
1/11/2015

"excellent experience!"

Our salesperson Lakshan/Lucky was very informative, professional and friendly. By far the best experience out of all the dealerships we visited, I knew nothing about the car before and he did a great job showing me all the features of the vehicle. He made the whole experience fun and enjoyable, while at the same time being knowledgeable when we had questions. 5 out of 5!

Lakshan

Sean Daniels
12/25/2014

"So far so good"

I have always bought GM products my whole driving life. About 5 years ago I switched to a Japanese made vehicle and was not impressed. So I decided to return to GM. I had heard good things about Roy Foss and went there. The sales advisor was Lakshan Weerasinghe (Lucky). Lucky was great!!! He showed me several vehicles and I wanted the Buick Encore. We went through the types of financing available, discounts available, everything. Lucky took his time to show me all the features of the vehicle and how they worked. When I picked it up, he even sync'd my phone to it. The deal was done but he was still more than willing to help. I've only had this vehicle for 2 weeks and Lucky has called me twice to see how everything was going. I also had the pleasure of meeting Costa whose sole job seemed to be reviewing everything to make sure that I got the best deal possible. Very good. I have not rated the service yet because I haven't required any. Overall. It's good to be back with GM ! Glen

Lucky, Costa and Joey

romi
12/22/2014

"another positive experience dealing with Roy Foss Motors"

As a returning, long standing customer of Roy Foss Motors I placed yet another call to Roy Foss Motors about a week and half ago to inquire about a 2011 Cadillac SRX that was on the lot. I was immediately connected with the showroom and was introduced to Lakshan Weerasinghe over the phone who was polite, friendly and courteous. We discussed my needs, my trade in, although I was pretty sure it was the Cadillac SRX I wanted and therefore proceeded to set up an appointment. We test drove the vehicle, Lakshan explained in detail the features of the vehicle and I expressed my thoughts and concerns. A deal was made. .Lakshan was never anything less than a gentleman, provided professional, courteous customer service and informative information that assisted me in making my final decision. On the day of delivery December 19,2014, Lakshan stayed beyond the 6pm closing time to walk me through all the features of the vehicle to ensure that I felt comfortable before driving off the lot. The transaction was performed in a timely, professional manner together with the input and assistance of Yashar, Service Adviser who has been my Service Adviser for a number of years This was once again a very positive experience dealing with Roy Foss Motors and I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a vehicle to contact Roy Foss Motors, speak to Lakshah and I'm sure that person will be more than satisfied with the outcome of their purchase. Dawn Romanin

Lakshan Weerasinghe

Yusuff
12/16/2014

"GREAT DEAL MADE POSSIBLE BY EXCELLENT SALES PERSON "

On my first visit the Sales person Ashraf Zohni gave me quotations on different SRX models & explained the features as well. It was very encouraging which led to my second visit wherein he took extra -ordinary effort thereby making it easy for me to make the deal. Without his efficiency this deal would not have gone through. He is very courteous, patient & provides friendly service. In addition, I would also like to add the efficient & timely effort of Mr.Mike Cullen the Director of Sales at Roy Foss who did a great job at facilitating the deal for me & got the vehicle according to my choice of color . I am greatful to both for their excellent ,professional & timely service . Without any doubt , I would strongly recommend Mr. Ashraf Zohni & Mr. Mike Cullen to my family & friends to approach them when they are looking for their next vehicle. They will be completely satisfied with their purchase just the way I am satisfied & enjoying my new vehicle.

Ashraf Zohni

rezajafary
12/14/2014

"Deal was done because of excellent sales person"

I actually listed four cars to check with different dealers and do test drive, then decide to purchase one. On my visit in Royfoss, we made a deal and it was because of what the sales person did; he provided us several options and narrowed down our selections professionally. Then I cancelled all test drives with other dealers and now I am so happy to purchase my car from Royfoss and would recommend anybody round me to go with this dealer.

calvin
11/24/2014

"GREAT DEAL ON A 2015 CHEVY VOLT!"

I knew I wanted to buy a 2015 Chevy Volt, if I got the right deal. Nick got me that deal AND great service as well. I've only received friendly, professional, and timely service from Nick and everyone at Roy Foss Thornhill. I've had my Electric Volt for a month and love it. I'm averaging over 70 mpg when using gas on the highway and over 200 mpg (equivalent pricing) when running in electric mode only in the city. It's been a win win for me! I would highly recommend Nick at Roy Foss Thornhill when you're looking for your next vehicle ... and checkout a new Volt while you're at it. Calvin Kaufman London, ON