Roy Foss Thornhill

Thornhill, Ontario L4J 1V8
Roy Foss Thornhill Info

Amir S
4/20/2015

"Great experience & customer service"

I had a pleasant experience dealing with Nick Navidi at Roy Foss. He was a very helpful and motivated sales representative and I would recommend him to anyone in the market for a vehicle. I dealt with him through the process of buying my 2015 Cadillac ATS. He made sure I got the best value for my money and put me in a vehicle with all the options that fit my needs. If you're looking for an amazing deal with great customer service, make sure you call this friendly, and knowledgeable gentleman. He puts his customers first and really dedicates his time and effort to make sure the entire transaction goes smoothly.Thanks for the help Nick, you were great!

Nick Navidi

Kroh
4/16/2015

"excellent experience"

Had a great experience, the sales rep Hans was amazing. Highly f recommend going to see him. Loving our new Chevy Cruze! Never thought I'd have traded my Jeep for Chevy.

Haas

Sonia.s
4/04/2015

"Awesome customer service, amazing car"

Our experience at Roy Foss was very pleasant and smooth. It was our pleasure working with Lakshan for our pre-owned Cadillac ATS. He was able to work around our tight schedule and odd demands. Thanks Lakshan for such a fun experience. Definitely recommend him as your salesmen.

Lakshan weerasinghe

BBaker
3/31/2015

"Great experience buying a used car "

I had the pleasure of dealing with Lucky buying my pre-owned BMW ...he was outstanding. Efficient, knowledgable and friendly. He went above and beyond the call of duty to meet my scheduling demands and did it with a smile!~ Lucky is the guy to ask for when going to Roy Foss for sure ! B. Baker

Lucky

Lori
3/28/2015

"Hass -a good guy"

Want to have a great experience at a car dealership? Deal with Hass at Roy Fossil. Exceptional client focus and a genuine approach. He made the while experience easy and pleasant.

Hass Jiwan

JUSTIN
3/26/2015

"DEALS FOR WHEELS "

My experience purchasing my vehicle from Lakshan was second to none. He answered every question i had at any time of the day , even after working hours. His communication was exceptional responding to emails within minutes. Make sure you make LAKSHAN your choice for your new vehicle salemen

Lakshan

amodir
3/24/2015

"2014 Cadillac CTS Vsport Premium"

The staff were outstanding and very professional. They really worked with me to work out a great deal and showed absolute interest in my business. I felt like I was a highly valued customer. If you're heading there, definitely ask for Nick. He is a very friendly and helpful young man.

Nick Navidi

Eddy
3/12/2015

"Excellent service"

Submitted the online quote, and Hass responded immediately. Next day, we bought the Cruze. It was a nice experience to work with Hass, very knowledgeable and understand our needs. Very satisfied with the car. Thank you, Hass.

Hassnain Jiwan

Susan
3/09/2015

"Great new car. Thank you, Ashraf."

Thank you, Ashraf, for the great experience, especially at the end when I picked up my new car. All of the paperwork was ready, and you showed me all of the aspects of my new car. You even contacted ONSTAR for me and walked me through the questions before they asked them. How many cars have I bought from Roy Foss? Many. (Next time the Caddy crossover???) Thanks again, Susan

Ashraf Zohni

ryan
3/07/2015

"Roy Foss Thornhill has been the best overall car buying "

Roy Foss Thornhill has been the best overall car buying experience I have had to date. I had the pleasure of dealing with Hass (The Best in the Business). I highly recommend Hass & the Roy Foss team for anybody who is in the market for a new vehicle. Hass took me seriously and he was open and honest (up front) about what they could and couldn't do. Hass was patient and helped me explore every option to get the best deal possible & quoted me on several options to fit within my budget. After my purchase Hass took the time to explain everything about my new Silverados features & even offered to talk with me further after hours if I had any further questions. In closing, Roy Foss & Hass specifically have changed my previously negative opinion of the new car buying experience. 6 out of 5 stars!!

Hass