Roy Foss Thornhill

Thornhill, Ontario L4J 1V8
Roy Foss Thornhill Info

Maz
5/23/2015

"Finding the best deal and making a good friend!"

I write this review to appreciate the friendly environment and honest behavior of the agents in this dealership. The agent, Hass, and his supervisor, Costa, helped me patiently to make my decision and find the best vehicle at the best price! Hass is the best agent ever! I certainly recommend this guy, he's more like a friend than someone who tries to sell you something. Good job guys! I'll be back :)

Hassnain (Hass), Costa

Steve T.
5/19/2015

"20 Years of Personal Sales & Service: Recognition is Due"

Prior to being a Roy Foss Motors customer I had leased three Saturn cars dating back to the mid-nineties with Saturn-Saab-Isuzu at Laird and Eglinton. The two firms merged early in the century and I have stayed on as a loyal customer and leased three Chevrolet vehicles since then. In the twenty years prior to my having leased these six cars I found little pleasure in buying a car, and yes, all of my previous experience had been with the purchase of new automobiles. It is for this reason that leasing became my preference and Roy Foss continues to reinforce in me that I should welcome being involved in the sales process. As a business professor with the Ted Rogers School of Management in Toronto, students provide many opportunities to discuss buying experiences; including those with the purchase of cell phone contracts, packaged trips and automobiles. As they share their stories, I share mine. My Roy Foss Motors experience has been an excellent one. Perhaps the integrity of the operation is maintained through its strong family tradition as the business includes three generations bearing the Foss name. The leasing experience does not stop with the signing of the contract. The service staff, many of whom I have known for over twenty years, is among the best. The car is always maintained with Roy Foss Service for the duration of the lease; ready for the day when it is rolled over to a new lease, as was the case recently. It is always nice to get into a new car knowing that the sales and service organization is behind you. I know that this review sounds a little like a commercial for Roy Foss Motors. However this has been my experience and it is simply worth sharing. Steve Tissenbaum Ted Rogers School of Management

Joey Ly, Hadi Azadi, Michael Cullen, James Ricci, Luciano Rotondo, Steven Depelteau

baden
5/18/2015

"Excellent service!!"

The staff at Roy Foss were awesome - friendly, helpful and very courteous. Although I live 4 hours away, there is no doubt that the next vehicle I purchase will be done through Roy Foss, in particular Mike Ragusa! The transition and ease of paperwork was excellent!! Thanks for everything!

Mike Ragusa

FirstNorth
5/14/2015

"Very personable, excellent management"

Sales persons and management including Hass, Kosta and Steve were very professional and friendly. Hass is trustworthy and all personnel seem to understand the product line well. This is our first GM product purchased and experience at Royy Foss Dealership is a key reason we decided to move forward.

Hassnain Jiwan

Raz
5/14/2015

"Great Experience! Hassnain is the best agent!"

I bought my Chevvy Cruze 2015 at Royfoss. I had a great experience with staff. They were really nice and friendly and helpful. They offered my great price and package which I am still happy about. The best part of my experience was Hassnain(Hass) my agent who was wonderful and helped me a lot to get what I wanted and created a happy first time car buyer experience. Raz

Hassnain(Hass)

Anastasia
5/13/2015

"Peter is the Best salesperson in the World"

I was looking around for a second car for a family and came by Royfoss Thornhil to see the Caddilacs. I was not sure if I wanted another SUV or a sporty vehicle, so desperatly needed somebody to lead me to the right one and thats where Peter Alexander came in. He spent a lot of time with me to determine what i really needed , explained every little detail about the car and took me on a test drive. I was impressed with the car, but more impressed by how much Peter loves his job! I did not end up purchasing, but when i will decide to do so, I will surelly be going back to Royfoss and to Peter in particular! I will be recomending him all of my friends as well!

Peter Alexander

Floren L
5/05/2015

"Great Experience - Will buy/lease my next vehicle from Nick"

Visited multiple dealers in search of my new SUV. We came in looking at the GMC Acadia and ended up with a Buick Enclave ( a much nicer vehicle) for the same amount of money. Nick was incredibly helpful and stayed in close contact until the deal was completed. Nick knew his numbers and worked hard to get everything I wanted.

Nick Navidi

Amir S
4/20/2015

"Great experience & customer service"

I had a pleasant experience dealing with Nick Navidi at Roy Foss. He was a very helpful and motivated sales representative and I would recommend him to anyone in the market for a vehicle. I dealt with him through the process of buying my 2015 Cadillac ATS. He made sure I got the best value for my money and put me in a vehicle with all the options that fit my needs. If you're looking for an amazing deal with great customer service, make sure you call this friendly, and knowledgeable gentleman. He puts his customers first and really dedicates his time and effort to make sure the entire transaction goes smoothly.Thanks for the help Nick, you were great!

Nick Navidi

Kroh
4/16/2015

"excellent experience"

Had a great experience, the sales rep Hans was amazing. Highly f recommend going to see him. Loving our new Chevy Cruze! Never thought I'd have traded my Jeep for Chevy.

Haas

Sonia.s
4/04/2015

"Awesome customer service, amazing car"

Our experience at Roy Foss was very pleasant and smooth. It was our pleasure working with Lakshan for our pre-owned Cadillac ATS. He was able to work around our tight schedule and odd demands. Thanks Lakshan for such a fun experience. Definitely recommend him as your salesmen.

Lakshan weerasinghe