Roy Foss Thornhill

Roy Foss Thornhill Info

Crystalline
8/18/2015

"Very Professional"

Hass Jiwan was excellent to deal with and was always helpful. He made sure I was comfortable with my decisions and worked with me with the price. I am very happy to be associated with him and the dealership. The car is amazing too. Thanks Hass..

Sherry, Tina

Blondie
8/12/2015

"Professional"

That is the world I would use to describe Roy Foss Thornhill as a dealership overall, as well as Mike Ragusa in particular who sold me my certified pre-owned Buick Verano. At the initial point of contact, which was at 10pm on a Sunday, Mike responded to my email right away and booked a test drive for the next afternoon. As a first time car buyer I really appreciated that he took the time to thoroughly explain all of the features of the car, as well as my options for purchase. After putting it on hold and test driving an Acura, I came back and bought the vehicle on Tuesday. Everything went incredibly smoothly, they had everything ready (including new plates) and I picked up the car on Thursday. My only complaint was that the car was not cleaned to my standards, but at the end of the day I got a great deal fast! The most impactful thing I could say is that I would absolutely recommend any of my friends, family or acquaintances to buy a car from Roy Foss Thornhill.

Mike Ragusa

matt2555
7/16/2015

"They Lost My Car"

I took my vehicle in for a routine service and approximately four hours later they informed me that they could not find my car. The vehicle was eventually repotted stolen. I talked to the service manager and he informed me that this happens all the time and that if I needed a new car they had plenty for sale at the dealership. His lack of interest and smug arrogance lead me to believe that he was in on it. So if you want to keep your car do not take it to Roy Foss for service THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED!

Alain

Terrain Guy
7/14/2015

"Excellent customer service and attention to detail."

Hass provided us with excellent customer service, clear explanation of options, patient in answering all our questions. The GMC Terrain we purchased met all our expectations.

Hass Jiwan

JC loves buicks
6/21/2015

"Lakshan Weerasighe Review"

I would like commend a very bright young man, who gave absolute excellent service to us, in the search of a car. Lakshan displayed excellent engineering knowledge, on all of the working mechanisms of the car, not to mention up to date research information; going well beyond the capacity of even the above average sales man. He also went above and beyond the call of duty, in trying to locate the best car, the best price and to deliver the best service to his client; with undying persistent, going out of his way to meet us on even on his day off, in order to be able to serve the clients best interests. This is a very bright young man, full of knowledge, capability, energy, integrity and honor. Lakshan, both myself and my husband wish you the very best in your career endeavors. It was a pleasure to meet you ! Joanne and Robert

Lakshan Weerasighe

Rich
6/15/2015

"Great Service!"

Just purchased a Cadillac Escalade ESV and Lucky (Lakshan) provided excellent customer service during my purchase. Every detail was taken care of by Lucky. Anyone buying a GM product go and see Lucky.

Lakshan Weerasinghe

L. Black
6/12/2015

"Very efficient and accommodating."

We just leased our 2015 Yukon XL Denali and wanted to share our experience at Roy Foss in Thornhill. Our sales rep was Lakshan (Lucky) and we were more than impressed with the level of service he provided us, in particular, the day we picked up our vehicle. Lucky turned a last-minute, potentially complicated situation into a smooth one by offering to drop off my old leased vehicle all the way to Bolton, saving me a long trip and another one back to the dealership. I feel he went above and beyond to make sure we were looked after and happy.....and that we were! Thank you Roy Foss (and Lucky in particular) for providing excellent customer service. I won't soon forget it.

Lakshan Weerasinghe

Michael
6/04/2015

"Great service - both buying and service"

The team at Roy Foss does a great job of providing car service as well as getting me into the vehicle of my needs. I have no reason to change service dealers.

Lucky.

Diana
6/04/2015

"Excellent experince "

Excellent customer service at Roy Foss Thornhill. Lucky is very knowledgeable, friendly and patient. Definitely recommend this dealership when purchasing a GM vehicle, you will not be disappointed!

Lucky, Joey & Steven

Maz
5/23/2015

"Finding the best deal and making a good friend!"

I write this review to appreciate the friendly environment and honest behavior of the agents in this dealership. The agent, Hass, and his supervisor, Costa, helped me patiently to make my decision and find the best vehicle at the best price! Hass is the best agent ever! I certainly recommend this guy, he's more like a friend than someone who tries to sell you something. Good job guys! I'll be back :)

Hassnain (Hass), Costa