Roy Foss Thornhill

Thornhill, Ontario L4J 1V8
Roy Foss Thornhill Info

Sierra 2015
12-18-2015

"Good Saleman but not sure about the rest"

Recently purchased a truck through Hass. He was honest, reliable and took the time to meet my needs. I didn't love the dealerships overall sales tactics but Hass was great from the beginning to the end. He worked with me through the tough parts of the process and delivered the vehicle in an extremely timely manner, My only suggestion is to really shop around before you commit to anything there or any dealership for that matter. I'm not sure the others guy name who really helped with the transaction but I believe it was Marco. He was also a honest and good guy to deal with

Hass

Canadaeh2015
12-16-2015

"How come we cant't give 0 stars?"

Any time you bring you car to this dealer for services pr to fix a problem, be ready to go home with double the headache. You go back to them, not because the service is great, but because they cause more damage than fix a problem.

Services

Chloe Ursomarzo
12-14-2015

"Incredible Service!"

I recently purchased a 2016 Cruze with Roy Foss, and with the excellent help from the very knowledgeable Hass and Marco I was extremely happy with my purchase and all their services. They were very kind and welcoming, and were able to find me the perfect car at an affordable price. Excellent service overall. I ensure that anyone who goes to Roy Foss will be greatly taken care of and accommodated at best.

Hass, Marco Piselli

Hooman Evaz
12-05-2015

"Great dealership, Great Experience , Great Sale Adviser "

From the start of the process to the moment I drove my new car away, I was totally satisfied with the friendliness and professionalism of the Royfoss Thornhill dealership. Nick was able to identify a car that that was just perfect for my needs especially right on my budget and delivered it in time as promised. I would highly recommend seeing Nick Navidi on your next vehicle purchase. By the way, this was my second purchase from Royfoss dealership. Many thanks to Nick due to his helpful advices.

Nick Navidi

Leonny
11-12-2015

"Excellent Service"

I really have a great experience with Royfoss especially with Hass and Nicky. They helped me a lot since the first time I came in until I got the car. Hass was very knowledgeable and accommodating everything for me. He was helping me choose the right car as my first one at the right price. Thank you so much.. I would definitely recomend Royfoss

Hass and Nicky

Will
11-11-2015

"Great Experience!"

Hass was very knowledgeable and accommodating, ultimately helping me the right car at the right price. Nicky was very friendly and ensured a smooth transaction. Sherry was also very pleasant and dig a great job in explaining the features of the car, maintenance, etc. Both Hass and Sherry were pleasant and courteous and I would definitely recommend Royfoss to others.

Hass, Nicky, Sherry

Joanne S

"Excellent Customer Service"

Excellent customer service from the time I initially came into the dealership to the time of picking up my new car. Nick & Sherry were fantastic to deal with!!

Nick Navidi & Sherry Khayati

John/Deborah R

"Excellent Sales Advisor"

Mike Ragusa could not have been more helpful, knowledgeable and courteous. If we were to rate our experience out of 100%, it would be 110%. We have already given Mike's name to someone we know who is interested in purchasing a vehicle.

Mike Ragusta

leleo

"Purchased new car"

I found the staff to be very professional but friendly and down to earth. I would recommend Royfoss Thornhill to my friends and relatives, thank you.

Hass, Sherry and Kosta

Damian/Miriam J
10-23-2015

"Excellent dealership, prices and good customer service."

We were looking for a 2015 Chevy to trade in our Malibu. We found the customer service, and the sales services very friendly . The services made our decision to buy a new vehicle easier. They were informative, but took us through the process very quickly without any delays. Thank you to all,

Hassnain(Hass) Jiwan, Lewise O' Boyle, Nick Navidi