Roy Foss Thornhill

Roy Foss Thornhill Info

JUSTIN
3/26/2015

"DEALS FOR WHEELS "

My experience purchasing my vehicle from Lakshan was second to none. He answered every question i had at any time of the day , even after working hours. His communication was exceptional responding to emails within minutes. Make sure you make LAKSHAN your choice for your new vehicle salemen

Lakshan

amodir
3/24/2015

"2014 Cadillac CTS Vsport Premium"

The staff were outstanding and very professional. They really worked with me to work out a great deal and showed absolute interest in my business. I felt like I was a highly valued customer. If you're heading there, definitely ask for Nick. He is a very friendly and helpful young man.

Nick Navidi

Eddy
3/12/2015

"Excellent service"

Submitted the online quote, and Hass responded immediately. Next day, we bought the Cruze. It was a nice experience to work with Hass, very knowledgeable and understand our needs. Very satisfied with the car. Thank you, Hass.

Hassnain Jiwan

Susan
3/09/2015

"Great new car. Thank you, Ashraf."

Thank you, Ashraf, for the great experience, especially at the end when I picked up my new car. All of the paperwork was ready, and you showed me all of the aspects of my new car. You even contacted ONSTAR for me and walked me through the questions before they asked them. How many cars have I bought from Roy Foss? Many. (Next time the Caddy crossover???) Thanks again, Susan

Ashraf Zohni

ryan
3/07/2015

"Roy Foss Thornhill has been the best overall car buying "

Roy Foss Thornhill has been the best overall car buying experience I have had to date. I had the pleasure of dealing with Hass (The Best in the Business). I highly recommend Hass & the Roy Foss team for anybody who is in the market for a new vehicle. Hass took me seriously and he was open and honest (up front) about what they could and couldn't do. Hass was patient and helped me explore every option to get the best deal possible & quoted me on several options to fit within my budget. After my purchase Hass took the time to explain everything about my new Silverados features & even offered to talk with me further after hours if I had any further questions. In closing, Roy Foss & Hass specifically have changed my previously negative opinion of the new car buying experience. 6 out of 5 stars!!

Hass

gord
2/27/2015

"Very satisfied with my purchase."

Came into the dealership, looking to buy a good used car. He showed us what they had to offer and I'm pleased with what I bought.

Lucky

Admiral
2/26/2015

"Roy Foss comes through!"

Needed a car in a hurry and Roy Foss made the experience as painless as possible. Our salesperson, Nick, was knowledgeable and patient. Highly recommend.

Nick Navidi

bev
2/24/2015

"Impressive service in vehicle purchase"

B ecause of my wife's Parkinson's, we were forced to seach for a more accessible vehicle. After checking a variety of makes and models, I decided to search what was available on-line for the vehicle that most met our need, the Terrain. After checking dozens of dealerships across S. Ontario, I discovered that our options at Foss exceeded any of the alternatives for the vehicle we had chosen. In reply to a query, Mike Ragussa contacted me and provided excellent customer service with no pressure to choose any of the options he presented. I would never have foreseen that I would consider buying a vehicle "sight unseen" but the whole experience has been good and we are thrilled with the outcome. I finally met Michael when I picked up the vehicle, and was impressed with his professional manner in attending to all the details and in being my "representative" with te company. My evaluation of the experience is "WELL DONE"! Bevan Lougheed, Owen Sound

Mike Ragussa

Oreste Goldman
2/03/2015

"Excellent Expeirence! "

I bought two cars from Roy Foss simultaneously. I met Lucky few years back while I was just shopping-he left such a huge impression so I made sure I come see him first this time around. Lucky was great from start to finish. He really cares about the customers needs. I highly recommend anyone looking for a car to go see lucky! You won't regret it.

Lucky

lilly wang
1/11/2015

"excellent experience!"

Our salesperson Lakshan/Lucky was very informative, professional and friendly. By far the best experience out of all the dealerships we visited, I knew nothing about the car before and he did a great job showing me all the features of the vehicle. He made the whole experience fun and enjoyable, while at the same time being knowledgeable when we had questions. 5 out of 5!

Lakshan