Roy Foss Thornhill

Roy Foss Thornhill Info

Rick Barfitt
5-13-2016

"Unprofessional and Unethical"

I spent 2 days discussing the purchase of a 2015 Chev Malibu including the trade of my 2004 Mazada MX5. I was told by the salesperson "Mohsen" that he discussed the deal with his sales manager and that the price (including my trade which he said they would give me $5000) of $15,029 + $10 admin + $50 gas would be the total amount including taxes. I arranged an appointment and when we arrived the trade value was $3400 not $5000. This he said is due to 2 very small rust spots (1 on the trunk lid edge and 1 on driver door side rail) they claim plus the car did not have air condition (they had the VIN for the car for 2 days and knew it didn't have air). In my opinion the deal was never discussed with the sale manager and that the ploy was to get me to drive there (which was 2 hours one way) and once there he would try to work a deal thinking I would since I had come so far. I was upset needless to say to which he laughed and said why are you upset with me? |In my opinion, Dealers who treat potential customers like this need to be exposed for their unprofessional and unethical practices.

Mohsen (first name)

c22d22
2-20-2016

"Poor salesman skills - lacking in respect and disingenuous"

We had the unfortunate experience of dealing with Bob Little in looking for a pre-owned vehicle. While Bob was amiable at first (including during the test drive), his demeanor changed soon thereafter once we sat down to discuss the potential sale. Bob began by telling me to take out my driver's licence to begin finalizing the sale before ensuring that all our concerns were satisfied. When it became apparent that we had intended to discuss the price of the vehicle, he [unbelievable as it sounds] literally glared at us and became silent. Bob was unwilling to discuss any options in relation to pricing other than the option of financing and was tight-lipped when I asked if there were any deals that could potentially apply. When I reminded him of the GM promotion for student discounts relating to CPO cars, Bob appeared startled, then began to reference multiple restrictions for why that deal did not apply here, all of which were inconsistent with the GM advertising which is not only prominently displayed on the main GM site, but also on all other GM/Chevy dealerships. Finally, when we provided our initial offer, Bob neither rejected nor accepted the offer, but merely held out his hand and more or less told us good-bye. Smiling, he informed us that the car had actually just sold for the full list value - we are not sure why he waited for us to confer about what price we could offer, and then offer it to him, if the vehicle had in fact been sold. Overall, the salesman was lacking in his sales technique. His also appeared disingenuous, which turned us off from wanting to purchase anything at the dealership, Further, his lack of respect towards us has unfortunately ruined any desire for me or my family to ever return to Royfoss to purchase a vehicle.

Bob Little

vcortese
2-17-2016

"very friendly"

Found this deal ship very professional and friendly. Even though I did not purchase a vehicle this time with them. I plan on it in near future. Very understanding to your needs. Nothing bad to say about the people here.

Hadi

Sierra 2015
12-18-2015

"Good Saleman but not sure about the rest"

Recently purchased a truck through Hass. He was honest, reliable and took the time to meet my needs. I didn't love the dealerships overall sales tactics but Hass was great from the beginning to the end. He worked with me through the tough parts of the process and delivered the vehicle in an extremely timely manner, My only suggestion is to really shop around before you commit to anything there or any dealership for that matter. I'm not sure the others guy name who really helped with the transaction but I believe it was Marco. He was also a honest and good guy to deal with

Hass

Canadaeh2015
12-16-2015

"How come we cant't give 0 stars?"

Any time you bring you car to this dealer for services pr to fix a problem, be ready to go home with double the headache. You go back to them, not because the service is great, but because they cause more damage than fix a problem.

Services

Chloe Ursomarzo
12-14-2015

"Incredible Service!"

I recently purchased a 2016 Cruze with Roy Foss, and with the excellent help from the very knowledgeable Hass and Marco I was extremely happy with my purchase and all their services. They were very kind and welcoming, and were able to find me the perfect car at an affordable price. Excellent service overall. I ensure that anyone who goes to Roy Foss will be greatly taken care of and accommodated at best.

Hass, Marco Piselli

Hooman Evaz
12-05-2015

"Great dealership, Great Experience , Great Sale Adviser "

From the start of the process to the moment I drove my new car away, I was totally satisfied with the friendliness and professionalism of the Royfoss Thornhill dealership. Nick was able to identify a car that that was just perfect for my needs especially right on my budget and delivered it in time as promised. I would highly recommend seeing Nick Navidi on your next vehicle purchase. By the way, this was my second purchase from Royfoss dealership. Many thanks to Nick due to his helpful advices.

Nick Navidi

Leonny
11-12-2015

"Excellent Service"

I really have a great experience with Royfoss especially with Hass and Nicky. They helped me a lot since the first time I came in until I got the car. Hass was very knowledgeable and accommodating everything for me. He was helping me choose the right car as my first one at the right price. Thank you so much.. I would definitely recomend Royfoss

Hass and Nicky

Will
11-11-2015

"Great Experience!"

Hass was very knowledgeable and accommodating, ultimately helping me the right car at the right price. Nicky was very friendly and ensured a smooth transaction. Sherry was also very pleasant and dig a great job in explaining the features of the car, maintenance, etc. Both Hass and Sherry were pleasant and courteous and I would definitely recommend Royfoss to others.

Hass, Nicky, Sherry

Joanne S
10-30-2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Excellent customer service from the time I initially came into the dealership to the time of picking up my new car. Nick & Sherry were fantastic to deal with!!

Nick Navidi & Sherry Khayati