Ron Hodgson Chevrolet Buick GMC

607 Reviews of Ron Hodgson Chevrolet Buick GMC

August 16, 2017

"Happy Camper"

- gracie

Was totally satisfied with the way the entire transaction went Completely happy with the way I was treated and the willingness to get the sale through as soon as possible with no unecessary pressure as I was committed to buying this particular vehicle before I even stepped on the lot .Everyone involved in the sale was great !

Craig Chorzempa
Other Employees : Devon
August 11, 2017

"Great Service"

- rwnat

Very helpful and understanding the needs I was looking for. Shane and Ludwig were great very professional nice to talk to and got it done. Great guys.

Shane Osepchuk
August 01, 2017

"Travis was a very wonderful sales man. He was very knowledge"

- De Champlain, Lori

Travis helped us alot, with receiving our vehichle. The sales man before we had Travis didn't really seem to care about selling us a vehicle. The one we were originally wanting ended up getting sold on us while we were putting the deposit down do to the sales man before us. Travis ended up getting us a new make and his and his boss made the paynents work for us.

Travis Mourits
John Towler
Adam Martel
July 26, 2017

"Went from buying used to buying new."

- KSJS126

Nithin was great at providing all the necessary information, which helped me make the decision to buy new versus used. Anthony was excellent at discussing the financing and warranties

Anthony Neri
July 20, 2017

"Buying my Chrysler 300"

- Ron

Shane was professional and easy to deal with. I feel that Ludwig went above and beyond in meeting my needs. He was professional to say the least.

Shane Osepchuk
Jul 20, 2017 -

Ron Hodgson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Congratulations on purchasing your Chrysler 300. We really appreciate the chance to earn your business. It is our absolute goal to go above and beyond. Hope to see your friends and family for all there automotive needs. Regards, Allan Demers 780 418 6560

July 12, 2017

"Thank you to the Amazing Team at Ron Hodgson!"

- Rochelle Gagnon

We Love Our New GMC! Everyone is professional, friendly, patient and extremely helpful. Nithin, Quentin and Adam were a pleasure to deal with, they were able to answer any and all questions I had -and I had a lot. But they were able to provide me with all the information I needed and I feel confident in my purchase. They went over and above for me and provided exceptional customer service. I would definately recommend buying your vehicle at Ron Hodgson! They really take care of thier customers. Cheverolet and GMC vehicles are built safe and proven to be a safe vehicle. I appreciate everything and me and my family cannot thank you enough. We Love Our New Vehicle!

Quentin Siffledeen
John Towler
Adam Martel
Craig Chorzempa
Other Employees : Morgan and Andrea in Reception =)
Jul 20, 2017 -

Ron Hodgson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Awesome!!!! Thank you so much for the review. We take tremendous pride in serving our customers. Really appreciate you mentioning our Superstar receptionists!!!! Have a fantastic summer Regards, Allan Demers 780 418 6560

June 29, 2017

"Great Job Staff at Ron Hodgson Chev Buick Olds!!"

- steveo1974

I purchased a 2013 Ford F-150 on June 28 2017 And I would like to say it was a Great experience. I would diffently recommend buying your next vehicle from them. I would especially like to Thank Sales Consultant Westly Kohut and Finance Manager Ludwig Ernst for their help! They were very Professional and friendly Great Job Guys!! Also like to Thank Allan Demers of the Management Team Quit the character :)Thanks for making this a memorable experience!! Thanks Again Guys Steve Evans

Westly kohut
Allan Demers
Jul 04, 2017 -

Ron Hodgson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for the fantastic review. Really enjoyed dealing with you. We have a ton of fun here. I'm glad you were a part of it. Enjoy that gorgeous F-150 Platinum. Popcorn is always fresh. Regards, Allan Demers 780 418 6560

June 25, 2017

"A pleasent experience "

- Dez

We knew just what we were looking for but we needed the right price. Nithin, really went above and beyond the make that happen. Along with making sure our used vehicle had been cleaned and taken are of before we picked it up. I recommend speaking to Nithin if you are considering buying a vehicle.

Anthony Neri

Ron Hodgson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Congratulations on your purchase. Thank you for the kind review. We really appreciate it. Regards, Allan Demers 780 418 6560

June 22, 2017

"2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500LTZ "

- Rbdunstet

Nithin Thomas was good enough to help me with the purchase of a used 2011 Silverado. He provided an excellent level of sales service and ensured that all my buying needs were met and exceeded. The finance team also went well above and beyond in helping to streamline the purchase process. The entire experience was started with my introduction to AL Demers, who as the sales manager, made sure to check in throughout my progress to make sure that all facets of his team were consistent with their level service. Overall this has been overwhelmingly positive purchase experience and I would recommend Ron Hodgson to anyone of my family or friends.

Allan Demers
Curtis Jensen

Ron Hodgson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Thank you for the great review. Regards, Allan Demers 780 418 6560

June 22, 2017

"Second to none"

- DKNichol

Danny Atchy was fantastic to have as our sales consultant. He made sure the experience we left with was the best it could possibly be, and enabled us to make an informed decision while working within the timeline of our purchase. I highly recommend Danny to anyone who is looking for an honest, patient, and hard working sales consultant when looking for their next vehicle. He made himself readily available for our questions to be answered and went above and beyond what any saleman is required to do. Thank you Danny! Our financing was handled by Anthony Neri, and once again, he was helpful and offered us all the information possible for us to make the best decision which suited our needs. Not pushy or overbearing, Anthony was honest and genuine when offering his opinion on options for our vehicle, and made sure we were completely happy with our final purchase. I cant say enough good things about both gentlemen we work with at Ron Hodgson, and would encourage everyone looking for a new vehicle to request to work with these two directly.

Danny Achty

Ron Hodgson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Fantastic review. Thank you so much for choosing Ron Hodgson Chevrolet. We appreciate the business. Regards, Allan Demers 780 418 6560