Ron Hodgson Chevrolet Buick GMC

575 Reviews of Ron Hodgson Chevrolet Buick GMC

April 26, 2017

"Great experience "

- Jenny00

I recently just bought a 2014 Chevy equinox and couldn't be happier with my purchase. My husband and I went to the dealership just to look at our options and Daniel abday offered us an offer we just couldn't refuse. From start to finish it was a great experience and would defiantly recommend going there to see Daniel!

Daniel Abday
James Achty
Ludwig Ernst
Apr 26, 2017 -

Ron Hodgson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Fantastic!!!! Thank you so much for the awesome review of your visit. You have great taste in vehicles. Your Equinox was babied by the previous owner. We look forward to serving you and your family for all your future automotive needs. Congratulations. Regards, Allan Demers 780 418 6560

April 22, 2017

"Awesome Experience!!! "

- Ann2017

From the moment I walked into the dealership on April 17 2017... Nithin was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful with the purchase of my car.. When i picked up my car on April 21 2017 he went through all the features of the car with me. My experience at the dealership was definitely pleasant.. Thanks again Nithin you did an awesome job 👍 I'm very happy with my 2017 Chev Cruze Premier 😊 Ann

Adam Martel
Apr 25, 2017 -

Ron Hodgson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Cruze. We are very appreciative for the opportunity to earn your business. Thank you for recognizing our commitment to serving an exceptional customer with an exceptional experience. Enjoy your new Cruze. Regards, Allan Demers 780 418 6560

April 20, 2017

"Friendly and Helpful"

- Daphne Blake-Leavitt

We went in looking for a truck and we knew what we wanted. As soon as we told Nithin Thomas what we were looking for, he took us out and showed us the perfect truck with every feature we wanted and then some. They were all very accommodating and friendly. Everything went very smoothly.

Adam Martel
Apr 20, 2017 -

Ron Hodgson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Congratulations on the purchase of your new truck. We are very thankful for the opportunity to earn your business. We look forward to serving you and your family. Regards, Allan Demers 780 418 6560

April 19, 2017

"Excellent Experience"

- Stephwynn

Nithin was great! I walked in not necessarily planning to purchase that day, but he had such an easy manner about him, and NO PRESSURE, I was signed up by the time I left the dealership. I knew what I was going in to look at, and Nithin didn't try to persuade me to anything different. We took the truck for a long test drive, where he pointed out the features of the vehicle, and showed me how to work them. I will definitely recommend him. On pick up day he was again so helpful, and has advised that I can call anytime with questions. Great Experience from start to finish! Anthony was great with the financing, making everything very easy to understand and quick to get processed! Thanks to both of these gentlemen I am finally driving a brand new truck! I haven't had any service needs yet, but plan to return to Ron Hodgson for my vehicle servicing.

Anthony Neri

Ron Hodgson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Awesome news! Congratulations on purchasing your new truck. Thank you for the fantastic review. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Hope to see you in our award winning parts and service department for your scheduled maintainance . Enjoy your new truck. Regards, Allan Demers 780 418 6560

April 18, 2017

"Very Satisfied!!!!"

- Vehtech2012

Scheduled to get a tune up done and front brake job on my 2012 silverado, my wife and I had been dealing with Bryan Famulak for the last few weeks, starting with the complimentary inspection. Although there were some minor and major issues with both of our vehicles (hers being a 2012 Impala), Bryan was able to explain what the technicians had found, and advised us on what need to be replaced asap, and what could wait. The only downside, like pretty much anywhere is the price tag that comes with the job. Other than that I would go back to Bryan for any jobs I couldn't handle!!!!

Bryan Famulak

Ron Hodgson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your experience with our service department. Unfortunately servicing with a franchise dealership may be a little more pricey than other non franchised repair shops. Take satisfaction knowing your vehicle is being cared for by the best factory trained technicians using the most up to date equipment. Thanks again for the opportunity to earn your business. We appreciate it. Regards, Allan Demers 780 418 6560

April 15, 2017

"Amazing Customer service and staff"

- Jimmy

The best car buying experience I have ever had. Danny Achty, James and the staff treated me extremely well ! Everyone greeted me with a smile and a hello and seemed very happy to work there (family atmosphere). The deal went very smoothly and I was happy with my buy price and trade in value. I will continue to do business with Ron Hodgson and will definitely recommend them and Danny to my family and friends. Thanks for a great car buying experience!

Danny Achty
James Achty
Ludwig Ernst
Other Employees : Receptionist was also very nice. Can't remember her name (sorry)

Ron Hodgson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you very much for the fantastic review. We try very hard to put the enjoyment back into buying a vehicle. Buying a new vehicle is supposed to be exciting not stressful!!! Welcome to the family. We look forward to a longlasting relationship with you and your family. Regards, Allan Demers 780 418 6560

April 15, 2017

"Great service and very helpful staff while buying a vehicle"

- Coltin82

Wes was very helpful in deciding on a truck to buy and made the whole experience pleasant with the help of the amazing staff at Ron Hodgsons.

Westly kohut
Curtis Jensen

Ron Hodgson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you very much for the kind review. Please consider using our dealership for all your future requiremnets. Congratulations. we look forward to being your trusted dealer for years to come. Regards, Allan Demers 780 418 6560

April 11, 2017

"Service and sales department are an absolute disaster"

- i hate your dealership

Im not even going to get into my horrendous experience with the sales department here 2 years ago, today I'm venting about the service department. This is my 2nd or 3rd attempt to get in for an "Express" oil change where I've been told theres about a 5 hour wait. Not very "express" sounding to me. Short of taking the day off work to sit and wait 5 hours for an oil change that was INCLUDED in my sales agreement. So I've had to do the last 2 or 3 oil changes my self. Today i was in for a TRANSMISSSION service as per the call i received from the dealership about two weeks ago. I was told it would cost about $300 and that it was required as part of the general required maintenance. I thought i might as well get both the transmission service and oil change done at the same time. Brilliant... i know! But now that i was unable to get in before my 40000km mark the service department REFUSES to honour my remaining two included oil changes. For the life of me i cannot understand how or why the kilometres on the vehicle has ANYTHING to do with the validity of the included oil changes in the purchase agreement. I requested to speak to the service manager because last time the service desk guys told me there was nothing ANYONE could do and after speaking to the service manager a slightly more positive result occurred. But he was too busy to speak with me today so i wasn't granted my included oil change. So back to the transmission service THEY called me about. Well turns out it wasn't a transmission service required and actually a TRANSFER CASE service. Two totally different things! But hey...they are just the service department staff and its probably hard for guys who deal with this stuff on a daily basis to get it right. And as mentioned by the service desk guy multiple times "Not in my knowledge" seems to be the pre-programmed answer. After getting no where regarding the oil change because the service manager was too busy to speak to a service customer, Im back to doing my own oil changes and who knows wether my truck needs a transmission service or not!? As i type this I'm looking to the right of my screen and theres nothing but glowing reviews of the dealership. Clearly the review section is screened by the dealerships management and they don't post negative experiences. Ive had nothing but NEGATIVE EXPERIENCES here at Ron Hodgson. Mostly with the service department since the sale of course was 2 years ago... but the sales department specifically Craig Chorzempa was incredibly unprofessional as well. Not to mention the massive recall issued today where the 2016's and 2017's are deemed not road worthy!!! Professional grade my A$$. GM is a joke. I highly suggest anyone reading this avoid this dealership in general but especially the service department as I will NEVER use the service from this disaster of a dealership organization again. I trust someone in management will have this review come across their desk. At the very least lets see if yu can make it right and reimburse me for my own oil change expenses. If not it might be worth a quick consumer report story on the news? Those always seem to be popular news pieces The vehicle sales industry already has a kind of sleazy image, its definitely rubbing off on the service guys as well.

Craig Chorzempa
Other Employees : Service Manager
Apr 25, 2017 -

Ron Hodgson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We are very disappointed to learn of your frustration with General motors and our dealership. We take tremendous pride in serving our customers with the highest level of Integrity & Respect for over 38 years. We understand and respect your right to choose not to do business with us. Respectfully, Allan Demers 780 4186560

April 08, 2017

"Great help"

- Steve

I bought a 2015 half ton yesterday. Nithin and the crew helped me out greatly. Nithin helped me find exactly what I was looking for and close to my price range. Very friendly service. Will be going back for my next vehicle

Apr 11, 2017 -

Ron Hodgson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Great news. Thank you for allowing us to earn business. We realize as a consumer you have a choice. We are very thankful you chose us. Congratulations. Regards, Allan Demers 780 418 6560

April 07, 2017

"Very happy with our 2009 Canyon"

- Mtroop7

We did not intend to do any more than start looking for a much needed newer vehicle. ShaneO was friendly, helpful and willing to work with us. We drove away with a "new to us" 2009 Canyon. We have never bought the first vehicle we took for a test drive, but it was just right for us. Thanks (0:

Shane Osepchuk
Apr 11, 2017 -

Ron Hodgson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Congratulations on the purchase of your new to you 2009 Canyon. You were right in trusting your feelings. This truck in particular is highly sought after. They rarely come back to us in such pristeen condition. Thank you for pointing out Shanes' helpfulness. He's a phenominal employee as noted by his loyal dealerater following. Please enjoy the Canyon. Regards, Allan Demers