Pickering Honda

Parkway Honda

Image Honda

George
3/27/2015

"My second Honda bought from Pickering Honda"

I bought my second car from Sunil at Pickering Honda and the whole experience was very enjoyable and relaxing. The service was very good and the people friendly and helpful. My salesman Sunil, was knowledgeable and patient, arranging a test drive with our choice of car, model upgrade package and even color in less then a week. Today after only a week my car is in my garage, thank you Sunil.

Sunil Patel

Diane
3/25/2015

"Excellent customer service. "

We have now gone to Pickering Honda and purchased or leased our fifth car from George Choleras. He is friendly, professional and knowledgeable. We come in from Mississauga to deal with George and I have recommended him to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

Wendy
3/19/2015

"EXCELLENT"

I was in a car accident (hit by a Matt truck) and even though it was not my fault my not so great insurance company gave me 7 days to get a new car as after that my rental coverage would be cut off. I went to Pickering Honda (Dianne Dymond refer me to Pickering Honda and I am glad she did.) and they made it a pleasant experience rather then the headache I was expecting. I received a fair deal, took less then an hour of my time and had my car in 3 days. I received my Honda Civic in December 2014 and it has been a dream to drive and I love it.

George Choleras, Azeem Sulaiman & Bryan McQueen

lisa
3/17/2015

"Excellent Experience"

I bought a new Honda Civic from this dealership last year. Frank was extremely helpful and made the process smooth and enjoyable. Would recommend to friends/family!

Frank

Sporty
3/17/2015

"New Car Purchase"

This is our 3rd vehicle purchase from Pickering Honda. have dealt with Frank on all 3 occasions. Has always looked after our needs for a new vehicle. Has provided us with excellent service each time and that's why we keep going back to him.

Frank Solomone

Patrick

"Great sales experience."

No fuss, no muss. Frank was a pleasure to deal with - we were clear about what we wanted and the price we were looking for.

Frank Salomone

sonita

"excellent, trusted"

Dan was always very helpful and accommodating. I was very impressed with the service as this is our very first Honda after purchasing outright 3 vehicles from Nissan. Everything we discussed were delivered. I I even forgot about The remote to be installed when Dan called us and reminded us. Both Dan And the account were always very nice and accommodating.

Dan

Neil

"Professional and Helpful"

Our recent experience in leasing a 2015 CRV was made very easy and enjoyable by the staff of Pickering Honda. Everything was ready as promised and the vehicle exceeds expectations.

Moore_t
3/14/2015

"Excellent Sales and Service"

The sales and service staff are always professional and a pleasure to deal with. I have leased three cars with Pickering Honda and always take my car there for service. Would gladly recommend Pickering Honda to anyone. Frank Salomone is always a pleasure to deal with in the sales department.

Frank Salomone

Kristine
3/14/2015

"Honda CRV"

Best dealership . Experienced,knowledgeable staff. George thank you. George understands my needs in a vehicle .He doesn't rush me and carefully explains all the features of my Honda CRV. Excellent rating each visit . The only dealership I would use.