Pickering Honda

Whitby Oshawa Honda

peter thorsen
3-22-2016

"Air conditioning problems"

I brought my 2008 Honda Civic in because the air conditioning was not working properly. After looking at the car, the service advisor said it need to be topped up with freon. I said fine go ahead and got billed $200. After driving it for a few months, air conditioning still wasn't working properly. I brought it back (warranty now expired) and they said it needed a new compressor. Well, $750 out of my pocket. I asked why they didn't replace the compressor when it was covered under the warranty. Service advisor spoke to the manager who said the problem was not related. Appears this dealership doesn't honour Honda warranties.

Pickering Honda responded to this review

March 29, 2016

Hello Peter, thank you for providing us with Feedback on your recent visit to our dealership. Please contact me at care@pickeringhonda.com as our Service Manager would like to speak with you about your visit and see what we can do to rectify your situation. Thank you and hope you have a wonderful day.

barbara
11-18-2015

"Service Above and Beyond"

I recently took my new HR-V into Pickering Honda's service department with a question only about my rearview camera, namely whether it was aligned correctly. My service tech, Richard Park, was unsure of the answer because the HR-V was so new, and none had been in for service yet or had presented with that question. Richard volunteered to find out but said it might take a day or so, so I suggested he take my phone number and give me a call. I didn't think I would ever hear from him again, and was pleasantly surprised when he called several days later to discuss it with me, and emailed me photos to confirm there was no problem. That is wonderful service and he represents Pickering Honda very well. I'd go back to that dealership for my service anytime.

Richard Park

Nick(Navroz)
8-14-2015

"Awesome"

Sunil is the person helped me with confidence, he was so friendly & such a kind to answer my all questions, excellent customer skills about vehicles and products. Sunil made me satisfied to bought the Honda Accord. Nick

Sunil Patel

makamillion
4-07-2015

"Taking my new Honda for its first Service with Honda"

enjoyed my experience with Honda, had a oil change and found out my battery was not good, Honda replaced my battery at no charge to me.

Don't know

Tom
4-03-2015

"see below"

I was happy to find the car that I had been after. No other dealership I investigated could provide me with this one-of-a-kind automobile. Dan worked with me to bring me up to speed on the car and its features. I really enjoyed the purchasing experience with Dan and his colleagues.

Dan Deng

Rosie
4-03-2015

"Purchase of Civic 2014"

Vince helped make my car buying experience comfortable and easy. I am happy with my car and happy with the service provided to me. Thank you.

Vince Micucci

George
3-27-2015

"My second Honda bought from Pickering Honda"

I bought my second car from Sunil at Pickering Honda and the whole experience was very enjoyable and relaxing. The service was very good and the people friendly and helpful. My salesman Sunil, was knowledgeable and patient, arranging a test drive with our choice of car, model upgrade package and even color in less then a week. Today after only a week my car is in my garage, thank you Sunil.

Sunil Patel

Diane
3-25-2015

"Excellent customer service. "

We have now gone to Pickering Honda and purchased or leased our fifth car from George Choleras. He is friendly, professional and knowledgeable. We come in from Mississauga to deal with George and I have recommended him to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

George Choleras

Wendy
3-19-2015

"EXCELLENT"

I was in a car accident (hit by a Matt truck) and even though it was not my fault my not so great insurance company gave me 7 days to get a new car as after that my rental coverage would be cut off. I went to Pickering Honda (Dianne Dymond refer me to Pickering Honda and I am glad she did.) and they made it a pleasant experience rather then the headache I was expecting. I received a fair deal, took less then an hour of my time and had my car in 3 days. I received my Honda Civic in December 2014 and it has been a dream to drive and I love it.

George Choleras, Azeem Sulaiman & Bryan McQueen

lisa
3-17-2015

"Excellent Experience"

I bought a new Honda Civic from this dealership last year. Frank was extremely helpful and made the process smooth and enjoyable. Would recommend to friends/family!

Frank