Pickering Honda

Pickering Honda
Pickering Honda Info

Parkway Honda

Image Honda

"Very poor customer service"

They don't value customers. If you want to get a Honda, never consider this dealer. No training provided? How could they get their jobs? WORST experience ever. Don't waste your time and gas to travel to this dealer.

Don't know his name, but he's the sales manager (from their website, under our staff)

"I have called Pickering Honda dealer and spoke to a sales..."

I have called Pickering Honda dealer and spoke to a sales person regarding buying a Honda Civic, after negotiations he had to call me back after speaking to his sales manager and gave me a monthly financing price of $310, in the meantime I was still looking for a better deal, the next day the same sales person called me back to see if I acepted his offer, I told him that I am still shoping around. The same day one of my friend asked me to go to that same dealer since he knows a different sales person at that location, after nogotiations they gave us a higher quote then the one I got from them, at that point the sales manager "John" interfered and gave me a price of $318 per month, I have then inform them that I got a quote of $310 from the first sales person from that same dealer, even after give them all the fact they still refuse to honor the price, I guess this dealer is trying to bring customers in by misleading them. I was very disappointed and would NOT ADVICE ANYONE to deal with them.

John the sales manager