Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|FIAT|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM
Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info
About Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

As one of Canada's lowest priced Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealer we have grown to become one of Canada's top volume retailers. Our huge discounts combined with our huge volume allows you to save BIG and buy your new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram at Peel Chrysler. Get your BEST price and lowest payment right here in the heart of Port Credit (Mississauga). Peel Chrysler in Toronto (Mississauga) ON also delivers the vehicles anywhere in Ontario. Our customers come from all corners of Ontario and around the country, no matter where you live, Mississauga, Toronto, North York, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Caledon, Newmarket, Barrie, Huntsville, North Bay, Sudbury, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Oakville, Whitby, Aurora, Stoufville and so on... We will deliver you a brand new vehicle at the lowest possible price in Canada. We believe we have the lowest priced Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles in the entire country!!! Save huge and buy from your Chrysler discount headquarters today

About Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"2014 Ram 1500 - Great Buying Experience"

After months of research, looking... more research and more looking I finally purchased my 2014 Ram. I visited a number of dealerships and browsed numerous websites before going to Peel Chrysler. I was greeted by Josh West who was extremely friendly and helpful. He was truly interested in finding a truck that was right for me. I was very pleased with my purchase and got a great deal. I would highly recommend Peel Chrysler!

"Buying new 2014 Dodge 1500 Sport with Russ Davidov"

My wife and I were really impressed with how friendly and accommodating the staff was. Russ was awesome and a straight shooter. Gave us a great deal and went above and beyond for us! Sofiane was also great and we loved that he was not pushy about any of the extended warranty or rust proofing (a first for us). We would go back to that dealership in a heartbeat for our next truck. We definitely see why people travel from so far to go to that dealership! Thanks again Russ!!

"Very good service"

I worked with paul he is amazing and the price that he gave is very good compared to all the dealers that i talked to

"Best service I've ever had!!!"

I dealt with Dominic Capogreco over the phone because peel was quite a distance away from my home, when we finally came to a deal. I decided to drive down there. When I got there the price we agreed upon was actually $500 cheaper because he found an added discount. Talk about exceptional service I have a very busy work schedule and was having a car starter installed and couldn't get down there Domenic met me at my home picked up my vehicle got the work done and dropped the vehicle off the next day starter installed no charge!!! Don't bother shopping go to peel.

"Great Experience!"

We were in need of a new reliable family truck and had one in mind before heading to the dealership. We got in contact with Russ Davidov via email. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and considered our needs. Russ showed us what we were looking for and made suggestions to get the best deal we can...and we did! In addition Assad Hussain took the time to work with us and considered our budget. Both gentlemen were professional and friendly. Nobody beats a deal from Peel...like their slogan says We would recommend the dealership and Russ to friends and family,

"Meowww WOW"

After looking for countless years for a WOW car, I landed on the 'moon' of a dealership..who WOWed me by one of their senior salesmen...Josh West!! From the time I commenced searching for the Jaguar of my dreams to the moment of delivery, Josh WOWed me...and then to find out that Peel Chrysler had an elite pre owned program to find such a car!! All I can say it's a Meow of a car and set Peel on fire when it landed on their doorstep...thanks to Josh! Keep up the fantastic work and keep WOW ING us seniors! !

"easy, fast and pleasant"

great experience Rocco has sold my brother his car in the past as well as several of our friends everyone has said how easy he is to work with and i found the same would recommend him to any and all looking for a car or truck

"Great people!"

Any farmer needs a good reliable truck, and without the help of Rocco Speziali and Nazar Navolskyy we wouldn't have found the deal on the truck that we did! Both men are very understanding, reliable and honest sales men and took a great chunk of time in their day to help us make a good decision, without being "pushy" like some salesmen are. As Rocco Speziali said, "welcome to the family", and we recommend anyone to seriously consider joining this family as you won't regret it. Thank you both and all the best!

"Wonderful Experience"

I just returned to Windsor Ontario in my new 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan R/T. My shopping experience couldn't have been better. After weeks of looking at dealers in Windsor I came across the Peel web site. I was contacted by Noor and I never looked back. He looked for the van with the features I was looking for and worked to get it for the price I had set. He and Dave were a pleasure to work with and were just as nice in person. I would recommend Peel to anyone.

"Amazing guy Uzi is very helpful"

Bought a 2012 Chrysler 200. Off Uzi he was very helpful very knowledgeable and very friendly understood about the anxiety of buying a car And Uzi was able to make the environment warm and comforting. Best of all it felt like he worked for me not the dealership.

Josh West