Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

212 Lakeshore Rd West ,
Mississauga, Ontario L5H 1G6
Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info
About Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

As one of Canada's lowest priced Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealer we have grown to become one of Canada's top volume retailers. Our huge discounts combined with our huge volume allows you to save BIG and buy your new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram at Peel Chrysler. Get your BEST price and lowest payment right here in the heart of Port Credit (Mississauga). Peel Chrysler in Toronto (Mississauga) ON also delivers the vehicles anywhere in Ontario. Our customers come from all corners of Ontario and around the country, no matter where you live, Mississauga, Toronto, North York, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Caledon, Newmarket, Barrie, Huntsville, North Bay, Sudbury, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Oakville, Whitby, Aurora, Stoufville and so on... We will deliver you a brand new vehicle at the lowest possible price in Canada. We believe we have the lowest priced Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles in the entire country!!! Save huge and buy from your Chrysler discount headquarters today

About Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

1,404 Dealership Reviews
JoeM
7/25/2015

"Excellent Service"

Excellent,, professional, friendly service. Danny and Josh are very knowledgable. Very helpful in getting me the truck I wanted. I would recommend this dealership to all.

jasonphall
7/24/2015

"Excellent Service, made buying my first vehicle painless"

It was an great experience buy my first vehicle with Peel Chrysler. Both Sofiane and Russ were excellent. We were under a time constraint and they were able to make everything go through quickly. Would definitely purchase a vehicle from them again and recommend my friends to go to them.

happyramowner
7/24/2015

"fast,easy,friendly and efficient sales experience "

It was an excellent experience buying a truck from Peel. The whole experience was fast, friendly, efficient and very professional. The deal I received on my new used truck was excellent as well. It's true, Nobody beats a deal from Peel. There is no where else I could have purchased a truck like this for this low of a price. The parts and service staff we're excellent as well. They took the time out of their bussy schedule in order to answered all of my device and parts questions. Sofia new in financing went above and beyond to get me financed at a great rate and very quickly at that.

Po Cholly Robertson
7/23/2015

"Sean helped me out of a tough spot...."

I had a problem with my Fiat in KW and Sean was able to find a way to help me out of a tough spot. Thanks Sean and Peel Fiat

deanama
7/22/2015

"EXCELLENT"

The sales staff at Peel are terrific, they are very friendly and treat you with nothing but respect. You are sure to come out of there very happy and a smile on your face to last forever!!! This is my second vehicle to be purchased from Peel, and I will definitely recommend as well as come back in 3 years to purchase a car for my son. You guys are the best!

lovemyhemisaltandpepperman
7/21/2015

"Best vehicle purchase experience ever!!"

Everything was taken care of and I didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of. Everyone was professional and I was in and out with my new truck in no time. All of the guys were helpful and treated me like family. I felt like everyone was looking out for me.

Arslan03
7/20/2015

"Great customer service and experienced staff. Best of GTA!!!"

Very helpful staff tried their best to get the truck i wanted. Made appointments to get me best deals in Gta. Excellent customer service and experienced staff. Very happy and satisfied customer. Will recommend to everyone.

BeccaJM

"Two Thumbs Up"

I had been looking for a jeep for a while and Peel Chrysler had the best prices by far. Noor was always available to take my calls and answer any questions I had. The day I picked up my jeep he sat with me for a good 30 minutes explaining all the jeep features and making sure I was confident using them all before leaving the dealership. I highly recommend this team!

Nicole B

"new truck"

We drove from Sudbury to purchase a new truck as nobody in my area could beat the deal that they gave me. The service was beyond excellent. I did most of the purchase by e-mail/phone, and when I arrived , I was not even out of my vehicle and Noor greeted me with a smile and hand shake. I would totally recommend this dealership and the salesmen Noor and the finance manger Sofiane. I will be looking for a new SUV shortly also and will definitely be contacting them. Great job boys

Ovais
7/17/2015

"Pleasurable experience"

I had been looking for vans online for several months. Peel Chrysler had the best prices. Their prices for a new basic van were cheaper than other dealers who were selling used inventory. I live 90 minutes away but decided to drive there with my Aunt. We met Noor there who directed us to an Anniversary edition van which was far superior in every respect to the basic van we came to buy. The interior accents of our van were too good to pass up. So was the deal. Overall, Noor made our buying experience very smooth and "Bond" completed the financing part effortlessly. My family loves the van and we hope it serves us well!

1 - 10 of 1,404 results