Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

212 Lakeshore Rd West ,
Mississauga, Ontario L5H 1G6
Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info
About Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

As one of Canada's lowest priced Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealer we have grown to become one of Canada's top volume retailers. Our huge discounts combined with our huge volume allows you to save BIG and buy your new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram at Peel Chrysler. Get your BEST price and lowest payment right here in the heart of Port Credit (Mississauga). Peel Chrysler in Toronto (Mississauga) ON also delivers the vehicles anywhere in Ontario. Our customers come from all corners of Ontario and around the country, no matter where you live, Mississauga, Toronto, North York, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Caledon, Newmarket, Barrie, Huntsville, North Bay, Sudbury, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Oakville, Whitby, Aurora, Stoufville and so on... We will deliver you a brand new vehicle at the lowest possible price in Canada. We believe we have the lowest priced Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles in the entire country!!! Save huge and buy from your Chrysler discount headquarters today

About Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

1,930 Dealership Reviews
Happy customer
9-28-2016

"Great Service Great Price"

We did our research and shopped around, Peel Chrysler gave us the best deal and best price by far! Emad served us and took great effort to ensure all our needs and accommodations were met. He was able to get us exactly what we wanted. The purchase was made quick and easy and we picked up our van the next day. We would definitely come back to Peel Chrysler to purchase future vehicles. Thanks Emad and Sam! -George Musarevski

happyman
9-28-2016

"the truck i wanted was in stock and ready to go "

quick response, fast approval, was on the road in under 24 hours. the dealership is exactly like you would imagine from their ad campaigns on tv

robertkey

"New Truck Here I Come"

Fantastic Price / Excellent Service ... I ultimately selected Peel for the great price and they had the exact truck that I was looking for. I looked at other dealerships but they didn't come close on price and features.

Nick Johnson
9-26-2016

"Who said it couldn't be done?"

I went to Peel to see if they could find me a vehicle that supposedly wasn't available anywhere in Ontario. It took them less than twenty minutes to locate one and the deal was completed in under an hour!

Mozart
9-24-2016

"PeelDeal"

As their slogan says on their website "Nobody beats a Deal from PEEL".... Very true. I looked at Several other Dealerships and couldn't find a price even close to theirs. Aivars my Salesperson was VERY Quick with returning E-mails and phone calls and made himself available for questions even on his day OFF.

Shoes4me
9-23-2016

"Awesome Customer Service ;-)"

Just wanted to send a Special Thanks to Paul Kolobare and Dave Muscat at this dealership. You guys are the true pinnacle of providing Outstanding Customer Service. We recently assisted out son to purchase a new truck in a short time frame .... and you guys hustled to get this done with many obstacles standing in the path of him driving it off the lot within our time frame. You guys treated us like gold - Kudos for providing Optimal Customer Service. Thank you - Much Appreciated ! The Baptiste's - Sudbury

Morris Lithy
9-23-2016

"Good and friendly "

It is very hard to believe that the new van’s rotor is defective and pulsing when you hit the break?! Also the engine is hesitating and trying to turn itself off. The transmission is shifting rough. In the contract the mileage was listed as 77KM, but when picked up the van the actual mileage was 155KM?!

Emad Gerges, Sam Liamakeros

Clyde Joseph
9-22-2016

"Bruno De Rose - Customer Service"

I recently purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee from the dealership,unfortunately there were issues the service department needed to deal with in the first month of purchase.I must say having sold Chryslers back in the 80' and 90's in Scarborough I expected the words "Customer Service" to be nothing more than lip service....well I received a real opener when Bruno De Rose, the customer service rep and his team of Adrian,Leah and Jesse the service reps, and even Patrick the mechanic listened to my concerns and then bent over backwards to resolve my issues. They kept me informed every step of the way until I was satisfied my concerns were addressed and resolved to my liking. 5 stars to the team and for pleasantley surprising me in living up to their mission statement of "Customer Service."

Adrian/ Leah /Jesse / Patrick (mechanic)

HChan
9-22-2016

"Incredibly amazing"

Ryan went above and beyond In accommodating my needs with great service. Will purchase all my vehicles going thru Ryan from now on! Thank you!

Ryan latkolik

The Daves
9-19-2016

"Russ Davidov - Professional, straight forward and personable"

Recently had the pleasure to work with Russ on our second vehicle at Peel. He an honest, experienced professional that treats you like family. We will have a long relationship with him. Thanks again Russ!

1 - 10 of 1,930 results