Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

212 Lakeshore Rd West ,
Mississauga, Ontario L5H 1G6
Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info
About Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

As one of Canada's lowest priced Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealer we have grown to become one of Canada's top volume retailers. Our huge discounts combined with our huge volume allows you to save BIG and buy your new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram at Peel Chrysler. Get your BEST price and lowest payment right here in the heart of Port Credit (Mississauga). Peel Chrysler in Toronto (Mississauga) ON also delivers the vehicles anywhere in Ontario. Our customers come from all corners of Ontario and around the country, no matter where you live, Mississauga, Toronto, North York, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Caledon, Newmarket, Barrie, Huntsville, North Bay, Sudbury, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Oakville, Whitby, Aurora, Stoufville and so on... We will deliver you a brand new vehicle at the lowest possible price in Canada. We believe we have the lowest priced Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles in the entire country!!! Save huge and buy from your Chrysler discount headquarters today

About Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

1,827 Dealership Reviews
2016 Rebel
5-24-2016

"New 2016 Ram Rebel"

Definately the best deal in Ontario!! Bought the Rebel over the phone and no issues. Even though it was necessary to switch Sales Associates half way through the process, Domenic was the best in ensuring tge sale went smoothly. He resolved any issues professionally always ensuring my satisfaction was top priority. I will definately buy my vehicles from Peel from now on. Great job Guys and I love the truck!! Thanks, Paul.

Charger 11
5-24-2016

"Used Dodge Charger Purchase"

Bought a great used 2011 Dodge Charger, the price was the most competitive in the country for the mileage and model. Good experience with the dealership, was able to go on two test drives, one by myself. Dealership took care of all E-testing, certification and licensing etc... which made my first car purchase that much easier. Dealership also did an oil change before passing the car on to me which was great. Emad Gerges the salesman was great. Allowed me to go on a two test drives, one by myself on the highway where I could really listen to the car. Overall great experience with clear communication. From my research Peel really does have the best car pricing around.

So16
5-23-2016

"Dodge Ram "

Great salesman. Straight forward, did as he said he would. Very informative. Respectful. He did an excellent job. Helped me with every aspect. Because of my experience here I have recommended this dealership and will always.

Snakeman1
5-22-2016

"Great experience"

I called Peel on the Friday night to set up something for Saturday morning and Alex happened to answer the phone. We set something up for Saturday morning and away we went. Alex was very friendly and knowledgeable about the truck that I was interested in. The truck I wanted was not on the lot but I was able to look at a similar one just not the colour I wanted. Then came the negotiations. They went quite smoothly with Bruno getting involved and working his magic to get not only a good price for my trade in but a final bi-weekly payment that I was happy with for the next 84 months. That was three hour of my time very well spent. See you Saturday to pick up my truck and I will recommend you to my friends...Thanks...John

Ron
5-21-2016

"Great no fuss buying experiance "

It Was a pleasure doing business with Cathy. Down to earth and great personnel skills. We came all the way from North Bay on her word that she could work a deal benefiting both parties. Peel Chrysler is fortunate to have such a wonderful sales person in their stable. Once again A Big Thank You Cathy for a pleasant buying experience.

Lino_D
5-20-2016

"Bravo! A+ Service and Excellent Experience !!!"

Thank you Bruno DeRose! Not only did you take extra time to make sure my vehicle (and the deal) was absolutely perfect, but you also took care of my every concern in a courteous and diligent manner. I will be coming to you again for my next vehicle! Your customer service was, by far, one of the best sales experiences I've ever had. Thank you so much for helping both myself and my family!

Jens & Lolita
5-18-2016

"Peel Chyrsler is numero uno"

It is the most honest dealer we ever deal with, a straight shooter,price is unbeatable, I recommend this to everyone who needed a transportation.

Paarthk
5-17-2016

"AMAZING"

Was very well treated. Rocco treated us with great respect. Let us test drive a couple of different cars ans gave us a deal which cannot be found ANYWHERE else. Super happy and also no hidden fees!!

hemimike
5-15-2016

"awsome experience"

My wife and I picked up our 2016 300 S yesterday and couldn't be happier , we traveled from Windsor to save a huge amount of money , well worth the drive. We highly recommend Peel Chrysler and John Efstratiou for your next Chrysler vehicle.

marrko
5-12-2016

"Buy a new vehicle made easy."

It started with Kajiji and I was looking for a used EcoDiesel. Because of the great pricing, 0% financing and over 250 trucks in inventory, I had no choice but to buy new.

1 - 10 of 1,827 results