Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Sam Liamakeros, Finance Specialist, Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Sam Liamakeros

Finance Specialist

December 05, 2016

"Amazing service that can't be beat!"

- Kavanaugh _greg

I just purchased my 2017 Ram at Peel Chrsyler. I live in Hamilton and made the drive for the best customer service around. Sal was absolutely fantastic in making the best deal in Canada! If you re looking for a new vehicle look no further than Peel, and ask for "Sal"

December 04, 2016

"Great Experience - great prices"

- rwsc

Cathy Muzzi was my salesperson - contacted her on-line and she always answered immediately with all the info that I requested. I drove 300 km to the dealer and was not disappointed. Cathy was ready with the 3 vehicles I requested and we did test drives on each one. Thanks to Cathy, my experience was excellent - easy to deal with and straight forward. I bought a brand new Dodge Grand Caravan Crew +. Beat every price around for miles. Thanks to Sam & Bruno also.

December 03, 2016

"Great experience buying a new car"

- Guylaine

We were looking for a Dodge Journey and went to visit Peel Chrysler where we med Emad G. Right away he provided us with the opportunity to try a car and was very quick in providing us with information that we need to make our decision. Emad has always been very pleasant with us all through the process. We are happy to have dealt with Peel Chrysler and would recommend Emad to anyone looking to buy a new car. We also dealt with Gwen and she was very pleasant and resourceful. Great experience overall and we love our new car!

Used 2016 Dodge Grand Caravan, $19995