Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

212 Lakeshore Rd West ,
Mississauga, Ontario L5H 1G6
Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info
About Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

As one of Canada's lowest priced Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealer we have grown to become one of Canada's top volume retailers. Our huge discounts combined with our huge volume allows you to save BIG and buy your new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram at Peel Chrysler. Get your BEST price and lowest payment right here in the heart of Port Credit (Mississauga). Peel Chrysler in Toronto (Mississauga) ON also delivers the vehicles anywhere in Ontario. Our customers come from all corners of Ontario and around the country, no matter where you live, Mississauga, Toronto, North York, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Caledon, Newmarket, Barrie, Huntsville, North Bay, Sudbury, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Oakville, Whitby, Aurora, Stoufville and so on... We will deliver you a brand new vehicle at the lowest possible price in Canada. We believe we have the lowest priced Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles in the entire country!!! Save huge and buy from your Chrysler discount headquarters today

About Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

1,859 Dealership Reviews
anon
6-24-2016

"Emad rocks"

Emad did a great job. Friendly and helpful. He helped me transport my belongings and gave me a ride to my destination when he didn't have to. He should be given the salesman of the month award. He negotiated fairly and reacted professionally. Way to go. Sofiane was also great. Very friendly and helpful when running the numbers for financing.

wrangler
6-24-2016

"Awesome Experience :)"

I was referred to Peel Chrysler by a co-worker. It was an amazing experience from day one's test drive. Cathy Muzzi answered all my questions, clarified all my doubts in the most precise manner. I would recommend this place to anyone, anytime, and definitely go back again myself!

Ontario,Louise
6-23-2016

"Highly Recommend "

My brother recommended Sal at Peel Chrysler to me. I have now purchased my second vehicle from Sal. He was very friendly and very helpful. Thanks Sal for once again making our purchase easy for us.

Oatmeal1975
6-22-2016

"Best buying experience ever!!!"

I live in Sudbury, and From my first phone call to Rocco I felt like I was the only customer he had, answered all my questions he didn't rush me or pressure me. Beat the price from the competition and went out of his way to make sure I knew exactly what I was getting and paying for.... Best sales rep I ever dealt with. Then Sofiane was amazing he work his tail off to get me the best deal, I had credit issues and he came thru for me. I am telling you I will be dealing with these guys for along time to come. Peel Chrysler has top class staff and their motto is true "they wont be beat" the Dodge Ram dealers in Sudbury couldn't come close to their prices worth the phone call and trip to Peel Chrysler jeep.

DHutton
6-22-2016

"Excellent Service by Sal"

Sal at Peel Chrysler was excellent to deal with. He was very helpful and patient and was able to get me into my dream truck with all the bells and whistles for much less than another dealership. His friendly and knowledgeable personality earned my trust immediately. Thanks Sal!

Tammy P.

"Great service!"

Sal was great! I emailed- looking for a price on a trade in. We live 3 hours away, and all our communication was by email and the phone. We drove down a few days later with our trade in and within 45 minutes drove away with our new vehicle. Quick and easy. Thanks Sal!

SimonS
6-21-2016

"Great Staff at Peel Chrysler!"

I'm a very busy guy, between work and my 3 kids under 5 years old. I first contacted PC via e-mail, and Emad was very quick to reply. I live in Vaughan, and thought I would give PC a try from hearing all the advertisements on the radio. I explained that I was very busy and could only conduct most of my transaction online. The whole staff was very accommodating and straight shooters. Bruno was very helpful in coordinating pricing, and a test drive, and was a pleasure to meet in person. Even though Emad was not present the day I came to test drive the vehicle, Gagan stepped up and was very helpful and accommodating in getting both my wife and I an opportunity to drive the vehicle. I like the way the staff @ Peel help each other out. Dave took care of the business end of things, and again worked with me to get what I was looking for. Overall, the experience was positive, and they all worked around my schedule. Oh, and the motto is definitely true, I did plenty of research beforehand, and nobody could beat the deal from Peel!!

rammit69
6-20-2016

"Tried to find Ram"

Despite being unable to find the truck I was looking for, Rocco was incredibly helpful and a pleasure to deal with. His enthusiasm won me over, and he didn't make any excuses when he could not locate the truck I was looking for, or try to sell me something I did not want.

pierresimard000111
6-18-2016

"Worth the drive"

I came from Ottawa to see Cathy for a new truck. My first impression when I walked in I felt right at home...She welcomed me and right away I felt at ease..They had everything I was looking for..ease of choice, expertise and Cathy 's professionalism...We quickly came to an agreement without any obstacles..Not something you see very often..I will definitely recommend anyone that I know to go to Peels..because nobody beats anything from Peels..Thanks everyone !!

Bruno De Rose

Ron Vanderkuyl
6-18-2016

"Amazing"

Waiting for the catch on the great deal I was offered overed the phone on on my ram sport but happy to say that when I arrived there was no catch!! The quote was exactly what I paid!! Great deal compared to London Ontario and I was in and out in 1/2 hr with a full tank;) thanks to Cathy!!

1 - 10 of 1,859 results