Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

212 Lakeshore Rd West , Mississauga, Ontario L5H 1G6

Sal Daddabbo, Certified Professional Sales Consultant/ New and Pre-Owned, Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Sal Daddabbo

Daevon Clarke

August 18, 2017

"New Ram 1500 sport"

- Kingsman Lung

First I would like to thank Chad, Masood and Bruno for the awesome time I had of buying a truck. We always think buying a new car is a hassle because of the hours and hours that it takes to get a good deal but they made it really easy. Everything was up front, I didn't feel like I needed to argue for a good deal as what they offer was already the best deal I could find. I have never felt this good about a dealership before, I will always come back and refer anyone to them. Thank you again. A very happy customer, Kingsman

Chad Bu-Mansour
Masood Bakhatiar
Other Employees : Bruno

August 17, 2017

"Would deal with Peel again!"

- Rhonda M.

My sales rep Sal Daddabbo was easy to deal with, friendly and prompt with answering any questions I had asked via email before I came in to test drive a 2017 truck. No pressure which I appreciated! Picking up my new truck was smooth and was in and out quickly. I'd highly recommend this dealership and sales Rep Sal to anyone looking for a vehicle! Thanks Again Sal!

Sal Daddabbo

August 12, 2017

"Phenomenal Service!"

- Jason. L

Incredible Service, friendly and quick email exchanges. Cathy went above and beyond to help me find the vehicle I was looking for. Dave in finance was super friendly and helped me.get the best deal possible! I recommend this dealship to anyone interested in a vehicle! When the time comes, I will be back.

Dave Muscat