Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|FIAT|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info
About Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

As one of Canada's lowest priced Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealer we have grown to become one of Canada's top volume retailers. Our huge discounts combined with our huge volume allows you to save BIG and buy your new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram at Peel Chrysler. Get your BEST price and lowest payment right here in the heart of Port Credit (Mississauga). Peel Chrysler in Toronto (Mississauga) ON also delivers the vehicles anywhere in Ontario. Our customers come from all corners of Ontario and around the country, no matter where you live, Mississauga, Toronto, North York, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Caledon, Newmarket, Barrie, Huntsville, North Bay, Sudbury, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Oakville, Whitby, Aurora, Stoufville and so on... We will deliver you a brand new vehicle at the lowest possible price in Canada. We believe we have the lowest priced Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles in the entire country!!! Save huge and buy from your Chrysler discount headquarters today

About Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sameer
12/28/2014

"Best Service"

Peel Chrysler is the best dealership in Canada. We came all the way from Sault Ste Marie and picked up our Ram 1500 Eco Diesel. Noor was awesome, helped us walk through the whole process and gave us the best deal. We recommend him to all our family and friends.

Ram sport

" best service "

Bought a Ram Sport. Domenic was very quick responding to my e mail request. Answered all my questions and gave me a reason to buy at Peel. He was very professional, great product knowledge. He found a way to make this truck fit my budget. I am now enjoying my new truck

Lis
12/27/2014

"Everything was exactly as promised "

Sal and Gil were a true pleasure to deal with. True gentleman!! Our experience was nothing short of perfect. Everything was ready in time and exactly as promised. Nobody beats a deal from Peel!!

Igor

"One word, Amazing"

The best price and to top it off, incredible service. Would defiantly recommend this dealership to my friends and family. Great experience. Great dealership!! Great staff!!

Aileen

"Best experience Ever!!!!"

Simple and easy. Couldn't ask for a better and faster purchase experience. Everything was as promised!! Guaranteed to come back!! Don't think twice about doing business with Peel Chrysler, they are the best!!

HemiRamDriver

"A good experience"

Good price, good service, no too pushy, ordered the vehicle I wanted instead of trying to get me to compromise on a vehicle off the lot

jkirkwo

"Love my new truck"

It was a pleasure dealing with Noor on the purchase of my new Ram. Noor spent the time to make sure I got what I wanted at a great price. I would recommend dealing with him for your next purchase.

NewJeep

"Great Service!"

I got more accomplished in three emails with Noor than two weeks of shopping around. Great deal and experience! We drove up in a snow storm and Noor called twice to make sure we were alright. My Jeep was warmed up and ready to go (I was 1.5 hrs late!!) and all paperwork in order. I likely took me longer to change my insurance than to purchase a vehicle from Noor at Peel Chrysler! Buying a new vehicle can be easy, just email or call Noor!

Dom1984

"Great Deal!"

I linked up with Noor when i send in a email for a car i saw online. I dealt with him over the phone until i met him for the first time when i picked up my jeep. He delivered on everything he promised, he was on top of everything. I would highly recommend working with Noor!!!

jim
12/27/2014

"Got my new Jeep for xmas"

I had a great experience buying my new Jeep from Peel Chrysler thanks to my NEW friend Paul pleasure dealing with you. You will hear from me with future vehicles

Reviews of Josh West