Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Sofiane Zekaoui

Finance Specialist
Ryan Latkolik, Sales Consultant, Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Ryan Latkolik

Sal Daddabbo, Certified Professional Sales Consultant/ New and Pre-Owned, Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Sal Daddabbo

Certified Professional Sales Consultant/ New and Pre-Owned
Paul Kolabaric, Sales Associate, Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Paul Kolabaric

Sales Associate

February 25, 2017

"Better than all the rest"

- Happy Driver

I challenged three dealerships to provide their best price on a new 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan. Peel Chrysler left the competition in the dust. Ryan was friendly, super easy to work with and no pressure. He delivered exactly what I wanted at a price EXTREMELY BETTER than anyone else. It was worth the hour and a half drive. Bond was excellent to deal with as well. He laid out our finance options and did not pressure us in any way. My experience dealing with Peel Chrysler was fantastic. When I look to purchase I will be returning for sure. Before you buy anywhere else check out Peel Chrysler, there add is 100% true, I shopped around and "No one beats a deal at Peel."

February 18, 2017

"Awesome Experience"

- Al

I dealt with Paul Kolobare for my second buying experience at Peel. We picked out a RAM together, received the features I had requested and 3 days later, had my awesome truck on the road. Thank you to everyone (especially Paul) for the utmost professional and courteous service I have had at a dealership🤓👍

February 16, 2017

"Made it happen"

- R A M 123

Sal put together a deal with trade in that no one was willing to do .He always new my name and deal he was working on and always on time.Got a sweet ride the ride I wanted I'm happy.

Used 2014 Fiat 500L, $14995