Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

212 Lakeshore Rd West ,
Mississauga, Ontario L5H 1G6
Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info
About Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

As one of Canada's lowest priced Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealer we have grown to become one of Canada's top volume retailers. Our huge discounts combined with our huge volume allows you to save BIG and buy your new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram at Peel Chrysler. Get your BEST price and lowest payment right here in the heart of Port Credit (Mississauga). Peel Chrysler in Toronto (Mississauga) ON also delivers the vehicles anywhere in Ontario. Our customers come from all corners of Ontario and around the country, no matter where you live, Mississauga, Toronto, North York, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Caledon, Newmarket, Barrie, Huntsville, North Bay, Sudbury, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Oakville, Whitby, Aurora, Stoufville and so on... We will deliver you a brand new vehicle at the lowest possible price in Canada. We believe we have the lowest priced Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles in the entire country!!! Save huge and buy from your Chrysler discount headquarters today

About Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

1,382 Dealership Reviews
Lendo78
7/06/2015

"First New Car Purchase Ever"

Pretty great experience, but after purchase follow up is a little lacking. Russ and Sam were great in helping me get what I wanted (2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport), but that's where it ends. The dealer doesn't follow up with warranty and service needs. Thankfully I'm a Jeeper and keep on top of my service. Also, my local dealer keeps in touch about all my vehicles.

Willow01
7/06/2015

"Bad Beginning, Great Ending"

We drove about 3 hours to view vehicle but when we got there it was sold. However, Noor did a great job. We were able to purchase a better vehicle and the price was terrific.

200643
7/04/2015

"Good price "

Great price easy to deal with. Got a ram 1500 act crew it was 3k less the any place I my area. Worth the drive.

Happy Ram guy
7/02/2015

"Excellent Dealership "

After Barrie Chrysler telling me they would not facilitate a Dealer trade for the model I wanted , they told me to order a 2016 or buy 1 from the lot . I drove to Peel , 150km one way and received helpful professional assistance , 2 days later I drove away in my new Ram . Thanks again Paul and Sam :) Peel Chrysler is top notch

Dhern
6/30/2015

"Efficient, easy and priced below other dealers we searched."

Josh made the purchase of my new car efficient, easy and the price couldn't be beat. He had all of the paperwork ready when we went to pick it up and our trade in was no hassle. We will definitely be recommending this dealership and Josh.

alexalla
6/29/2015

"great service "

We bought the truck and are very happy with the service. Our sales person was very professional, answered all our questions, accommodated us with our needs and requests as much as he could. The process of the sale was easy and fast. Thank you very much.

KarolinaB
6/27/2015

"Great prices but ok service "

The prices were definately the best and the people there were generally very friendly. However my experience with customer service wasn't that impressive. Our sales rep, Aviairs, only informed us the 2nd time we came in to buy a truck how fast the trucks sold and how it was the end of the 2015 season so there were no more trucks coming in. Therefore we were a little surprised how this knowledge only came to us later and felt pressured to buy whatever was left since he said no more were coming in. However when we came in to pick up the truck we purchased, we noticed 2 new trucks came in the model we wanted and color. When we brought it up to our rep he didn't respond or explain. We felt disregarded. We also mentioned how we wanted winter mats and when we mentioned it again when we picked up the truck he said we had to custom order which again he didn't mention first time. As well, each time we came in we were there for 2 hrs -waiting for half that time. And I completely understand how the dealership is very busy and has lots of customers, but when your sales rep is using excuses saying his other customer is very picky and demanding - it makes it seem like we are taken advantage of cause we are nice & understanding. And half the time we saw the rep standing outside not even with the other customer (while we are waiting to see our truck first time) Also an umbrella would've been nice since it was pouring outside. Just basic customer service that could've been exercised more. Overall, prices are great and people are generally very nice always offering beverages etc. We do really like the truck we ended up purchasing. However I would say to make sure you get a sales rep who is more informative and focused on you.

Dip887
6/25/2015

"Why go anywhere else!!??"

I dealt with Bruno and Noor, hese two are truly professionals. Treated me like a rock star from the moment I showed up. They realized my needs, listened to me and put me in the vehicle that was right for me. I closed the deal in 24 hours and took the vehicle home. It wasn't about the all mighty $$$$ it was about making me happy. I would definitely recommend shopping here for whatever you need, I know I will never look anywhere again. You will not beat Peel!!!

moto4troy
6/22/2015

"Great Service"

Great Dealership, very quick at responding online and talking to. Took care of all my concerns in order to help me close a great deal on a great truck. Highly Recommended

John
6/22/2015

"2015 Challenger "

Purchased my very first car here the 2015 challenger! Couldn't have choose a better dealer. Great dealership, sales representative knew the vehicle they were selling like no other dealership I've been too. Great environment and very welcoming feeling. Nobody beats a deal from Peel or even came close !!

1 - 10 of 1,382 results