Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

212 Lakeshore Rd West ,
Mississauga, Ontario L5H 1G6
Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info
About Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

As one of Canada's lowest priced Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealer we have grown to become one of Canada's top volume retailers. Our huge discounts combined with our huge volume allows you to save BIG and buy your new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram at Peel Chrysler. Get your BEST price and lowest payment right here in the heart of Port Credit (Mississauga). Peel Chrysler in Toronto (Mississauga) ON also delivers the vehicles anywhere in Ontario. Our customers come from all corners of Ontario and around the country, no matter where you live, Mississauga, Toronto, North York, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Caledon, Newmarket, Barrie, Huntsville, North Bay, Sudbury, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Oakville, Whitby, Aurora, Stoufville and so on... We will deliver you a brand new vehicle at the lowest possible price in Canada. We believe we have the lowest priced Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles in the entire country!!! Save huge and buy from your Chrysler discount headquarters today

About Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

1,669 Dealership Reviews
Dave G.
2-06-2016

"Excellent Service Department!"

Great customer experience, knowledgeable professional staff! They are thorough and explain things clearly. Would highly recommend them, only place I would bring my car! Dave

Funny guy

"Service Appointment"

My greeting is always great as I service my car there only. Sean, Leah & Daryl in the service department are great. I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone. Thanks guys for always taking care of my Red Fiat 500 Cab, and for always making me feel very welcome.

Leah & Daryl

Ram Rebel
2-05-2016

"Awesome place @ Peel /good experience / ordered a new truck"

Great bunch of folks here they listen to what you say and do the very best they can to accommodate what your looking for and most importantly is " nobody beats a deal at Peel " . I traveled from NL to Ontario for my truck so I certainly shopped around before ordering from Peel .

Jeepfun
2-05-2016

"First time I enjoyed shopping for a new vehicle."

This is the best experience I had when purchasing a vehicle. It was a bid odd at first, Josh (sales) and Bond (finance) both wanted me to get the best vehicle at the best price. No pressure tactics were used. Questions were answered honestly with both the pros and cons of the different choices. In the end I ended up with a better deal and a better vehicle then I initially planned. I also gained two new friends, once again thank you Josh and Bond for all your help.

Cruithin
2-04-2016

"Great Truck Buying Experience"

I was hesitant to drive the distance to Peel but I'm now glad I did. Russ new exactly what I wanted and we worked out a price in no time that put me into a new Ram 1500 Sport. Shopping locally I thought there was going to be no way I could get the truck I wanted because of the price. But Russ gave me a fantastic deal and made it all happen. This is the dealership I'll be sending my family and friends to when they're in the market for a new vehicle.

SXTPLUS

"Best deals in town."

We were looking for a new vehicle and this dealership did not play games. They gave us the best price in seconds of walking in to the place as opposed to sitting in dealership for hours to haggle for what was not the best price. Quick and no nonsense salesmen. If I am going to be in the market for a Chrysler in the future, I will definitely check out Peel first. Peter and Kathy

ldiamond1

"Excellent Service again!"

I purchased a Sahara Unlimited from Josh West a few years back. Recently it was recommended that the wheels be taken off for regular service but the lock key for the upgraded rims was misplaced. As we live out of town Josh was able to obtain a new key and couriered it to me. All free of charge as we were customers of Peel Chrysler Jeep. Not that's service at its best. Thanks again Josh of your help with this one.

John S.
2-04-2016

"Friendly and knowledgeable staff"

I had an appointment today for an oil change. I asked them to check what I thought was a problem with the steering. Leah at the service desk was very helpful. She wrote up my service order, and made sure the technicians understood what I was trying to explain. I was offered coffee, hot chocolate, expresso by numerous staff. The steering problem was rectified and they also found a recall for my vehicle. It was a technical recall, requiring a reprogram of some sort. I would definitely recommend this dealership. Good job Peel Chrysler. John S.

Leah

Ferlisi

"Satisfied..."

John was Fantastic...our New Journey is more than we bargained for and it's True what they advertise "Nobody beats a deal from Peel"

alim
2-03-2016

"Jump into new vehicle"

I was searching for new vehicle that day , in the meantime I got email reply from Peel Chrysler , walked into show room and in less than 45 minutes deal was finalized. Couldnot believe how faster they are !

Aivars