Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|FIAT|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info
About Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

As one of Canada's lowest priced Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealer we have grown to become one of Canada's top volume retailers. Our huge discounts combined with our huge volume allows you to save BIG and buy your new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram at Peel Chrysler. Get your BEST price and lowest payment right here in the heart of Port Credit (Mississauga). Peel Chrysler in Toronto (Mississauga) ON also delivers the vehicles anywhere in Ontario. Our customers come from all corners of Ontario and around the country, no matter where you live, Mississauga, Toronto, North York, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Caledon, Newmarket, Barrie, Huntsville, North Bay, Sudbury, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Oakville, Whitby, Aurora, Stoufville and so on... We will deliver you a brand new vehicle at the lowest possible price in Canada. We believe we have the lowest priced Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles in the entire country!!! Save huge and buy from your Chrysler discount headquarters today

About Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"Bought Ram 1500 with Russ Davidov"

Let me start off by saying I tremendously dislike car dealerships. I've bought many cars before and have always had a negative experience. Russ Davidov changed this for me. I went to Russ looking for a Ram 1500, I needed a truck for work and had my mind set on the Ram. Russ sat me down, ran me through the pricing, showed me the car all in a 20 minute window. Once I had his price I told him I wanted to think about it and get back to him. Russ didn't try to push me into a sale, he didn't try to force any tactics on me, he simply let me leave with the first payment he gave me. I then drove to another ram dealership to shop Russ for a better price. I sat down with a sales rep at another dealership. He told me his life story, gave me a bunch of "I don't make all that much", "I don't get paid if you don't buy today" crap etc... two and a half hours later, after this sales rep had gone back and forth with his manager 5 or 6 times his payment was STILL higher than Russ' (For the exact same truck). Needless to say I was fed up. I was done with this dealership. I Visited another dealership after that. Same problems. My day was over. Needless to say I went back to Russ the next day. I bought a Ram 1500 Sport for the first price Russ gave me. I love the truck, Russ was amazing to deal with, I'm a very happy customer. If you're looking for no bull$hit from a car dealership go to Peel Chrysler and talk to Russ. 10/10

"Great Service, Great Price, Great Experience"

Traded in a vehicle for a 2013 Ram 1500 SLT. I purchased this vehicle sight-unseen as I am not from the area. When I showed up to the dealership, the truck was clean and ready to go, warming up in the parking lot for me. The tires were brand new and the truck looked like it just rolled out of the factory. My wife and I went inside, discussed the paperwork with Sal, and were back on the road in our new truck in about 25 minutes. They worked really hard on our financing and got us a deal that fit our budget perfectly. I was being a pain in the a$$ the whole time but Sal and Sam worked really hard and got me everything I wanted and more. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great price and great service. Thank you Sal and Sam very much for your hard work. Kyle M.

"GREAT DEAL BUT BE CAREFUL"

We purchased a brand new Jeep Wrangler Umlimited. The vehicle was equipped with U-Connect with Nav but to our surprise no bluetooth even though the button for it is there. Because of that we did not ask and they certainly did not tell us it is not equipped. To an even bigger surprise, the cost is an additional $700. They tried to blame the manufacturer but who represents the manufacturer? Peel Chrysler. This Dealer needs to practice full disclosure and as a buyer remember to ask as many questions as possible and make no assumptions.

"Great delarship"

Rocco was great to work with, very helpful, happy to answer any questions. No problems doing the deal. Would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

"My First Car "

I recently purchased a 2014 Jeep Wrangler from Peel Chrysler. I had the pleasure of working with Paul Kolabaric, and he made the entire process fast and easy. He was very helpful and overall I walked away with a great price. The rest of the staff is also very kind. I would definitely recommend this dealership, especially Paul.

"Love my new Hemi Ram!!"

Noor was helpful, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I wood recommended this place to everybody looking for a new truck. Thanks for everything Happy Hemi Ram owner.

"Jeep Unlimited Rubicon 2014"

Fast and courteous service Sal is a great salesman at peel chrysler when i arrived from Montreal the deal was done in less than 15 minutes took off with the truck everything was the way I wanted.

"Great deal in Town"

Uzi has been really helpfull. No pressure., Relax and very friendly atmosphere, i would refer this dealership to my siblings and family. The rest of the crew are awsome too. I would like to thanks Peel Chrysler for a smooth transaction.

"2014 Dodge Dart"

The moment I walked into the dealership I knew I wanted to purchase my vehicle here. Uzi was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. He took the time to show me various vehicles, as I did not know what vehicle I wanted, until he found just the right one for me. The service was exceptional and Uzi is very knowledgable and curtious. Previous salesman tried to sell me the cars I did not want, however, Uzi made sure that I was completely satisfied with my vehicle prior to completing the sale. He went out of his way to get the extras that I wanted for my car. Overall I had an exceptional and easy experience of purchasing my dream car.

"Perfect experience "

I had the pleasure of dealing with Russ Davidov, he was professional and friendly. He helped me get great deal on a brand new dodge caravan. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends. My whole experience was a 5 star experience!

Reviews of Josh West