Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

212 Lakeshore Rd West ,
Mississauga, Ontario L5H 1G6
Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info
About Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

As one of Canada's lowest priced Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealer we have grown to become one of Canada's top volume retailers. Our huge discounts combined with our huge volume allows you to save BIG and buy your new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram at Peel Chrysler. Get your BEST price and lowest payment right here in the heart of Port Credit (Mississauga). Peel Chrysler in Toronto (Mississauga) ON also delivers the vehicles anywhere in Ontario. Our customers come from all corners of Ontario and around the country, no matter where you live, Mississauga, Toronto, North York, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Caledon, Newmarket, Barrie, Huntsville, North Bay, Sudbury, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Oakville, Whitby, Aurora, Stoufville and so on... We will deliver you a brand new vehicle at the lowest possible price in Canada. We believe we have the lowest priced Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles in the entire country!!! Save huge and buy from your Chrysler discount headquarters today

About Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

1,269 Dealership Reviews
Fiat500
5/04/2015

"2015 Fiat 500. Excellent Get it done attitude"

The experience of Fiat Dealerships in Windsor and London, was not up to par. after talking with Noor, he did promise and DID deliver on every promise he made. We would definitely be back for our next vehicle.

RamGuy2015
5/02/2015

"Noor will get it done! "

Noor was amazing to work with from start to finish. I'll be the first to admit that I was not an easy customer to deal with! I changed my mind several times and made him negotiate over a few dollars. Noor worked hard to get me the best possible deal and I know for sure that no other dealership in the province could beat their price. How do I know? Because I tried negotiating with other dealerships and none of them could come close to what Peel Chrysler was offering. Noor replied to my questions and concerns at all hours of the day and frankly I don't know when he sleeps! Even on the day of pick-up I needed a ride from a wholesaler where I left my old vehicle and Noor offered to pick me up in his personal vehicle. You can't get that kind of genuine service anywhere else. So no matter where you are while reading this review, I guarantee it's worth the drive. I came from Bowmanville to get a deal that nobody could beat from Peel!! Thanks again Noor!!

Dave

"Very pleasant"

Staff was very pleasant and everything they told us was correct. Did not feel pressured at all which we appreciated. Would definitely come back again.

jimvs

"Don't use Sal"

If you are looking for a small town dealership feel where you feel you are treated with respect then this is not the place to go you are one of many . Bought a brand new 2015 Ram sport pick up truck on Feb. 5, 2015, but this took some time as the sales man Sal was rather useless and SUCKED at his job. I made an appointment to go look at a two door sport and Sal got back to me via email stating the vehicle was in stock. I confirmed this as I was driving in from 2 hours away. However when I arrived there the vehicle I had asked about was not there. When asked if he could explore what was at the compound to see if there was something similar this did not happen. When asked if we could go the compound to look we were not allowed. Sal wanted me to make a deal on paper for a truck I had not seen. I was very clear that I was looking for a sport truck did not want an sxt or an sl I was not sure if I wanted a regular cab or a quad cab. After all this time I sign paper work for a sport regular cab however and then I was briskly sweep away to deal with Assad who had me sign paper work and was to get back to me. correspondence is not a strength of the staff I dealt with as any interactions I had I had to initiate even though they said they would get back to me. After a week and several emails and phone calls I was finally able to get a truck but not the one I initially went in for. Thanks to Asaad. The night I went in to pick up my truck none of the features were explained just the final singing of papers exchange of keys and I was on my way. However Sal forgot to get the deposit cheque and called the next day requesting that I drive back there and drop it off (so for your mistake you want me to take four hours of my day and a tank of gas to make it right yeah not going to happen) I ended having to take my lunch time to go to the bank and have the money transferred to the dealership. Asaad although does not follow up in a timely manner did a great job and got me a good rate and a nice quad cab in the price range I could afford. THANKS Asaad Sal on the other hand was rather useless and a poor representative of the dealership. the dealership had by far a greater variety for me to choose from (if Sal had of allowed me to look) and the price range was much greater than my local dealers. Summary of service Sal Daddabbo sucks should find another career Asaad was knowledgeable and worked hard to obtain me financing. The main reason I would go back would be because of the selection and price but I will definitely be using a different sales person one who at least appears to know what he is doing.

Arvin
4/30/2015

"2015 Dodge Grand Caravan"

I have visited different Dodge dealerships while searching for our van, but Peel Chrysler is the best by far. It was a pleasure dealing with Noor and Bond, they made everything easy and really tried to come up with the best deal possible. Making this purchase was a pleasant experience and I would definitely recommend them. Overall, experience from this dealership was great. I have not seen any dealership where every staff was helpful and friendly.

vandyboy
4/29/2015

"Excellent Service"

From start to finish, Noor provided the absolute best service we have ever received. He answered every question without Hesitation and we never felt rushed. Noor was very patient, keeping in contact with us at all times. The purchase process was long, due to several bank errors, but Noor was understanding and assured us it was no problem. I'm letting people know who are interested in buying a vehicle, to go to Peel Chrysler and speak with Noor! Well worth the 1.5 drive to purchase a vehicle.

Sonia & Mario
4/27/2015

"A dream come true !!!"

Rocco and Dave made it all happen !!! Going to Peel Chrysler was the best thing we ever did and meeting with Rocco (sales consultant) and David (finance) was the best experience ever! It was our first time in the dealership and when Rocco approached us he filled in all our needs. He's and amazing person, honest, caring and very professional. I call him the " People's Man " !!! Dave was a great help too, he made the magic happen, what a great person! Dave is the " Magician " !!! We were very happy to purchase our brand new 2015 Dodge Ram 1500. Thank you so so much Rocco and David for your hard work, time consuming and to make our dream come true. Also thank you to all the other staff for the amazing customer service and a special thank you to the "coffee man" that took care of us . Sonia & Mario

Nick
4/27/2015

"2014 Kia Sportage. Great Car, Great People"

Noor and Sofiane are true profeasionals and I would recommend them any day. The were very helpful and gave me a great deal on the car and on financing.

macd20
4/23/2015

"took care of my parents for their first new vehicle 45 yrs"

He helped my parents with this deal from beginning to end and Josh treated us very well. Bent over backwards, must of drove him nuts with questions and requests that changed every time I called. was patient and I feel got them a hell of a deal. I will be talking to him when my truck needs to be updated.

Steve&Jackie
4/23/2015

"2015 Dodge Challenger RT for Hubby! Finally his muscle car!"

Josh West is the Best! Bought several cars with Peel. Professional, so knowledgeable giving 110% to satisfy us! Love the car I'm driving it!

1 - 10 of 1,269 results