Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Closed 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Paul Kolabaric, Sales Associate, Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Paul Kolabaric

Sales Associate
Sal Daddabbo, Certified Professional Sales Consultant/ New and Pre-Owned, Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Sal Daddabbo

Certified Professional Sales Consultant/ New and Pre-Owned
Sofiane Zekaoui, Finance Specialist, Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Sofiane Zekaoui

Finance Specialist
Ryan Latkolik, Sales Consultant, Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Ryan Latkolik

April 23, 2017

"Lowest price and great customer service "

- johnrosshancock

If you are looking for the lowest price (in my case, by thousands) go to Peel. I "cold called" Sal about a new truck after reading so many positive reviews about him, and the dealership on here - all true. Sal was knowledgeable, sincere, patient and accommodating. He got us the deal that we needed and we left happy, with a deal nobody else could do. Save yourself some time and frustration and go straight to Peel. Ask for Sal!

April 22, 2017

"Ryan is beautiful "

- BigSandy79

Couldn't have asked for better service. Ryan was incredibly professional and handled all my objections and concerns perfect. Put my mind at ease. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I will be buying all my cars from Ryan and Peel Chrysler.

April 20, 2017

"Excellent price and customer service."

- Kelvin Sivyer

Very satisfied with the transaction and with our sales rep Daevon Clarke. Will definitely recommend Peel Chyrsler to friends and family. It was worth the 2 hour drive to Mississauga.

Used 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan, $20995