Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info
About Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

As one of Canada's lowest priced Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealer we have grown to become one of Canada's top volume retailers. Our huge discounts combined with our huge volume allows you to save BIG and buy your new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram at Peel Chrysler. Get your BEST price and lowest payment right here in the heart of Port Credit (Mississauga). Peel Chrysler in Toronto (Mississauga) ON also delivers the vehicles anywhere in Ontario. Our customers come from all corners of Ontario and around the country, no matter where you live, Mississauga, Toronto, North York, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Caledon, Newmarket, Barrie, Huntsville, North Bay, Sudbury, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Oakville, Whitby, Aurora, Stoufville and so on... We will deliver you a brand new vehicle at the lowest possible price in Canada. We believe we have the lowest priced Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles in the entire country!!! Save huge and buy from your Chrysler discount headquarters today

About Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

d Keefer
2/28/2015

"2015 Jeep Sarah purchase"

I purchased my third wrangler and couldn't be happier with the experience . Needless to say when making a large purchase I did my homework , in regards to price , price and price . After making an inquiry to Peel Chrysler via their web site I was contacted by Russ Davidov who answered my inquiry promptly and efficiently . As a result I ventured out to the dealership in spite of several others that are much closer to my home .... It was definitely worth the trip to Peel and meeting Russ and doing a deal the same day . I would recommend this organization highly ........thanks Russ .

Dave
2/28/2015

"simply outstanding!!!"

After reaching out to Peel Chrysler, Sal returned with extreme professionalism. With his hard work and constant communication via email and phone he put us in a truck that we wanted. I am from Sudbury On, we have 3 Chrysler dealerships and I would not give them my business again. We need more Fine gentlemen like Sal to get we need. Can't thank you enough Sal as we will continue to be loual customers from this point forward. I will recommend you to everyone I know.

jply1992
2/27/2015

"Very Professional! Highly Recommended!"

They made buying my used truck painless. And the price couldn't be beat! Very happy with the service at Peel Chrysler. I would recommend them to anyone.

ronifradkin
2/27/2015

"Anxiety-Free Purchase of 2015 Jeep Patriot "

Purchasing a car is often a strange experience. Issues such as Best Price, Hidden Costs, Model Specs, Delivery Schedule, can make even an experienced buyer, anxious. My recent purchase of a 2015 Jeep Patriot was anxiety-free. Noor and Gil answered all my questions in clear and professional manner and helped me make a decision within few hours of my call. Thank you for the great service.

Lou
2/27/2015

"Purchased a 2015 Grand Caravan"

We purchased a 2015 Grand Caravan. This is the third time we have purchased from this dealership. we have travelled from Guelph to this Peel location to purchase our vehicles. for the third time.Domenic helped us with our purchase and we were quite satisfied with all they done for us. We first went to Chrysler dealership in Guelph and were treated not very nicely. my husband worked for Chrysler building cars and he was to receive the Chrysler employee discount and the Guelph dealership was trying to convince us that we did not qualify for it. So we called Peel dealership and they did everything they could to give us a good deal on the van we purchased. So we travelled out of town to purchase our vehicle, once again. This Peel dealership will get our future business if needed without a doubt.

Maggie
2/26/2015

"2015 DODGE RAM 1500 SLT 4X4"

Bought this vehicle today, and the experience with Sal was exceptional. He was very knowledgable, curtious, answered all our questions. Wouldn't shop anywhere else. The prices you just can't beat. Would definately shop here again. If you want an awesome deal, give Sal Daddabbo a call. You won't regret it.

Travis

"New jeep "

Just picked my new jeep and couldn't be happier. Great service and friendly people all in all has been a enjoyable experience. Looking forward to dealing with them in the coming years

MikeVanD

"All expectations exceeded."

I purchased a 2015 Jeep Wrangler yesterday from Peel through Noor Hameed. I made an offer on a similar vehicle about six weeks earlier but was told the next day that it had been bought by someone else. Noor was very helpful in suggesting that if I was willing to wait a few weeks he could order and deliver a similar Jeep but with any tweaks that I might want to make. I found the entire process of dealing with Peel to be straightforward, friendly and at the acme of professional. By far this was the best experience I've had with a Chrysler / Jeep dealership, ever. Thanks again to Noor and the entire staff. You guys made my birthday!

fiat

"Fiat 500L Owner"

I knew the car I wanted, saw the on line price and was presently surprised to pay that price. There were no hidden surprises. The whole experience was painless.

CDUB
2/24/2015

"One of the best car purchase experiences ever."

We were greeted by Rocco before we stepped into the dealership. He was friendly, honest and direct. No hard selling at all. In fact, the vibe of the entire dealership was very welcoming and warm. We test drove the Jeep Wrangler and loved it. Rocco gave us a very good price on a new Jeep and a great trade-in value on our existing vehicle. The paperwork was completed very quickly with Dave Muscat, with no additional selling (unlike many other dealers). Picked up our new Jeep within three days. It was definitely one of the most pleasant and painless car purchase experiences ever.

1 - 10 of 1,191 results