Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|FIAT|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM
Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info
About Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

As one of Canada's lowest priced Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealer we have grown to become one of Canada's top volume retailers. Our huge discounts combined with our huge volume allows you to save BIG and buy your new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram at Peel Chrysler. Get your BEST price and lowest payment right here in the heart of Port Credit (Mississauga). Peel Chrysler in Toronto (Mississauga) ON also delivers the vehicles anywhere in Ontario. Our customers come from all corners of Ontario and around the country, no matter where you live, Mississauga, Toronto, North York, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Caledon, Newmarket, Barrie, Huntsville, North Bay, Sudbury, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Oakville, Whitby, Aurora, Stoufville and so on... We will deliver you a brand new vehicle at the lowest possible price in Canada. We believe we have the lowest priced Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles in the entire country!!! Save huge and buy from your Chrysler discount headquarters today

About Peel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

1,140 Dealership Reviews
michelle
1/26/2015

"Brand new truck"

Friendly and helpful.... He tries to answers all my questions and concerns.... Financial specialist is also helpful that I was able to getto purchase my truck....

sandrea19
1/24/2015

"Good working experience - Friendly staff"

The overall buying experience was quite good and the staff is very friendly, however I think they need to improve the dealer facilities. Beside the FIAT I own a nissan Pathfinder 2014 and the Nissan dealer facilities are fare better than the FIAT ones, this is the only thing the new to improve in order to offer an overall great experience. Better dealer a services are facilities.

shane

"first class"

fast friendly service. had a budget and certain needs and they made it happen. everyone looking for a vehicle should give them a call. wont be disappointed !

Dragan
1/22/2015

"Really great deal and easy buying experience!"

I went to many dealers but only here I found great service and a jeep that exceeded out expectations. Very happy with Paul and all the staff at this place!

The Hawk

"great experience"

I came in for an Oil Change and Sean advised me of a recall on the rear windows switch..... he was very courteous and the service was done very quickly

Tails
1/21/2015

"Fast efficient service great customer service"

Dom was great to deal with, Bruno following up was a nice touch. I would recommend them to friends and family for sure. great price-great service=happy clients

kevin
1/17/2015

"Fastest online response ever"

I've contacted a lot of different dealers for quotes and questions via email, and Noor was the best person when it came down to fast responses and follow ups. As long as you do your home work, know the prices, know the options, car you want, Noor can walk you through very well. I'd highly recommend him for any of my family and friends!

jeff
1/10/2015

"excellent service"

Good afternoon, I had a great experience with this dealership and the employees working here. They really helped me with getting the Jeep that I was requesting. They pushed very hard with several banks to have me approved, and in the end they were successful. When we came to meet Noor and Sam, they were very inviting, greeting us and offering us coffee and tea. In the end, Noor saw us off explaining how everything works with the vehicle and off we went. Thank you both again for everything you have done. Have a great day!

Luc
1/10/2015

"Great Service"

Very helpful and honest dealership. I bought a used Dodge and Noor has helped me a lot. His knowledge of vehicles and passion for them was extremely helpful.

RLPMike
1/09/2015

"Pressure Sales, Inexperienced Reps and Pressure Tactics"

My last new car purchase was made online for the very fact that I didn't want to deal with pressure sales, inexperienced reps and their pressure tactics. You will find none of that here! At least, not with Sal :) From the moment my wife and I walked through the doors, we knew that this place was different. It had an almost 'cozy' atmosphere with friendly and helpful staff. It's not a huge dealership yet the place was packed when we visited on a Saturday. The one thing I can honestly say is that Peel Chrysler has restored my faith (thanks to Sal) in what a car buying experience should be when it comes to the level of service provided and making clients feel comfortable. Even prior to our visit, they replied to all our email inquiries and answered any questions we had. Because they are so busy (I assume), finance took a little longer to get back to us than what the timeframe promised was but in the end, all worked out and my wife drove off a couple of days later in her new Fiat 500. The end result: I definitely hope the after-sales service will be just as positive though it will be hard to live up to our fantastic experience with our buying process. Pure awesome and would definitely recommend swinging by Peel Chrysler if you're in the market for some wheels.

1 - 10 of 1,140 results