Read Reviews Murray GM Moose Jaw

Manufacturers: Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Service Center

3.9

4.1

based on 11 reviews

Overall
4.1

4.1 out of 5

Wally PrebushewskiShuttle Driver1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Murray GM Moose Jaw

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Murray GM Moose Jaw has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Murray GM Moose Jaw

My name is Charles Vanden Broek, General Manager of Murray GM and I'd like to welcome you to our dealership. The team at Murray's would appreciate the opportunity to become your local dealership. We invite you to meet our team and browse our state-of-the-art facility.
We're here to serve you with factory trained GM Goodwrench Service technicians, with a portfolio of excellent cars, cross-overs, and trucks to meet your transportation needs, today and in the future! We also offer an all make, all model Collision and Glass Repair Facility for your convenience.

The Murray Automotive Group is recognized as one of Canada's Best Managed companies for the 7th consecutive year, earning Platinum Membership status. We assure that you will be impressed with our team and exceptional service you will receive from our dealership. We look forward to earning the opportunity to become your local dealership.
Sincerely,

Charlotte  CalvertCharlotte Calvert
Brenda  ReillyBrenda Reilly
Ashley  WestgardAshley Westgard

My Review Of Murray GM Moose Jaw:

Recently we brought our 2011 Malibu in for service. The dealership made us feel comfortable. Staff are caring and professional. They took the time to explain what was happening and showed that their goal was to make this visit as efficient as possible. Thanks!

"Great"

Stamar
7/29/2014 5:16:01 PM

Sandesh  AroraSandesh Arora
Clint  CalvertClint Calvert

My Review Of Murray GM Moose Jaw:

We had trouble with our 2012 GMC Terrain...called Clint he told us to get it towed in with GMC roadside assistance. He along with Sandish kept us apprised of what issues they were handling and in no time after replacement parts arrived we had our car. Meantime they arranged for us to have use of a car.

"Positive"

Stamar
7/29/2014 5:04:36 PM

Brenda  ReillyBrenda Reilly

My Review Of Murray GM Moose Jaw:

We told Brenda what kind of used car we wanted and she called us when a car that we described came in. We bought it within two hours. She is very good to deal with...friendly, informative and knowledgeable. If she can't answer a question she get's someone who can. She is not high pressure which we like!!

"Great Service"

gooby
5/8/2014 11:18:31 AM

Rod  BrisbinRod Brisbin
Clint  CalvertClint Calvert
Nathen  FriarsNathen Friars
Wally  PrebushewskiWally Prebushewski

My Review Of Murray GM Moose Jaw:

I have only owned my 2011 Equinox 2 LT since October 2013 and have had several problems with it. I am not satisfied with it but I appreciate the service I have received from your dealership with regards to fixing the problems. GM has met me half way on this last problem and that is appreciated as one shouldn't expect these kinds of problems from a relatively new vehicle. Special thanks to Jason Sather, Nathan, Clint and Rod for hearing me out and accommodating me. Greatly appreciated! Very friendly staff. I do hope this last problem is the last I experience with this vehicle.

Added: 5/9/2014 4:49:32 PM

Thank you so much for your review, San! I'm very happy to hear that Jason, Nathan, Clint and Rod was of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! We look forward to serving you again! Best regards, Charles Vanden Broek | Dealer Principal | charles@murraygm.com | 306-693-4605

"Vehicle Haven"

rayjaytay
4/8/2014 7:44:26 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Bryan  BakkeBryan Bakke

My Review Of Murray GM Moose Jaw:

Murray GM has a wonderful staff with the expertise to meet my highest expectations. That is the reason I have purchased and serviced all my vehicles there for the past fourteen years.

Added: 4/9/2014 1:23:04 PM

Thank you for the great review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We strive to provide the best experience possible, and it is rewarding to see we are reaching that goal. Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any outstanding questions or concerns. Also. be sure to find us on Faceook and Twitter for news and specials.

Twitter
"I have always been comforted that my car is being taken..."

lindamom5
3/26/2014 3:42:11 PM

Bryan  BakkeBryan Bakke
Charlotte  CalvertCharlotte Calvert
Kyle  ChristisonKyle Christison
Nathen  FriarsNathen Friars

My Review Of Murray GM Moose Jaw:

I have always been comforted that my car is being taken care of at Murray GM in Moose Jaw. I know very little about cars to have to trust their advice and I feel confident that they are doing their best to take care of my car.

Added: 3/27/2014 10:59:44 AM

Thank you very much for the kind words! We truly appreciate you taking the time to review us and give us your feedback on your latest visit to Murray GM Moose Jaw. We strive to provide the best customer service possible, and it is rewarding to see we are reaching that goal. Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns about your visit. Also, be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter for news and specials.

Twitter
"All staff are very courteous, accommodating, and make..."

yzerman
2/28/2014 12:44:08 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Dan  KingDan King
Todd  BellTodd Bell
Kevin  HackmanKevin Hackman

My Review Of Murray GM Moose Jaw:

All staff are very courteous, accommodating, and make every effort to help. Appreciation for our business was expressed by all involved. Purchasing a new vehicle can be daunting, but Murray's staff helped every step of the way.

Added: 3/3/2014 12:35:38 PM

Thank you for the great review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to rate us on DealerRater. Congratulations on your new purchase, we hope you enjoy it. We try our best to provide all of our customers a pleasant experience and excellent service. Also, be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter for news and updates.

Twitter
"I went for a wheel alignment which was fine. Good job...."

Trubblemakr
2/14/2014 4:55:19 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
John

2.2

My Review Of Murray GM Moose Jaw:

I went for a wheel alignment which was fine. Good job. However there was an outstanding issue from when i returned parts id purchased there. They refused to pay me on the spot and told me id get a check in the mail. I drove the two hr return trip to return these parts . I called a manager that night and he was very apologetic and assured me he would see to it my next oil change would be comped by murray for my time and fuel wasted for the trip. When i brought it up this trip , i wasnt in need of it i merely was double checking , i was sent to aome john guy in service, he was ignorant , rude and outright lied to me. When i corrected him he got ruder and the conversation started to get heated so i just left. I was so upset after that issue which was so minor of a cost and i couldnt understand why he wouldnt just do the right thing. He blasted me telling me to name the guy id taljed to etc. it was afew months prior and all i knew was it was one of the managers id talked to on he phone. Out of my two visits i cant say ive had decent service yet. My number is on my profile for them to contact me or email me and i havent gotten any word from the dealership. And to think i bought my truck from them just irritates me since id get better satisfaction at the walmart across the street
Edmtrubblemakr@ yahoo.ca

Added: 3/3/2014 12:40:42 PM

On behalf of our team here at Murray Moose Jaw, I sincerely apologize for your bad experience. I do, however, really appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention. It is our goal to ensure that every customer leaves with a positive experience. And this feedback will help us improve our policies going forward. I would love the opportunity to speak with you in person to resolve this issue. Please email me at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely, Charles Vanden Broek | Dealer Principal | charles@murraygm.com | 306-693-4605

Twitter
"The nitrofill program which i recoeved a free yr..."

Trubblemakr
11/14/2013 1:24:58 AM

Dont remember

2.2

My Review Of Murray GM Moose Jaw:

The nitrofill program which i recoeved a free yr subscription was amazingly scabby and pathetic. I lived an hr away n there was no nitro places anywhere around so id have to burn $50 gas justto goto the dealership to use this service. Then after buying new tires and thinking id actually get to use this subscription to fill them , since i stull had a month left on the program , i drove the truck to my so called dealer an was told that the subscription was only for the previous tires and wasnt an actual service for me but just for the near bald tires that came with the truck. However i could pay another $60 for another yr subscription to this so called service. I happily declined this pathetic attempt at a cash grab n left. Which was to bad because this was my first time ever buying from a certified chev dealer and i wont be doing it again. If you sell or give a complimentary subscription to a customer it should follow the customer for that full term regardless if the tires are replaced. For the small amt of bother it would have taken from the dealer to satisfy a customer they really botched the job.

Added: 2/14/2014 11:16:36 AM

Thank you for alerting us of this issue. Our top priority is delivering 100% customer satisfaction and I'd like to extend my sincerest apologies that you left our dealership with disapproval overshadowing your experience. I would really appreciate the chance to speak with you regarding this matter so we might work towards a resolution and I can apologize again. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Twitter
"Absolutely outstanding P.R.!!! Both Jared & Fehrin..."

blndy
9/17/2013 12:12:22 AM

Jared & Fehrin

My Review Of Murray GM Moose Jaw:

Absolutely outstanding P.R.!!! Both Jared & Fehrin went beyond to make my purchase as stress free as possible! Thank you to you both again! I will definitely see you for my future purchases

Reviews 11-20 >>