Murray GM Moose Jaw

Murray GM Moose Jaw Info

Chevy driver
8-03-2016

"No service"

Was on a vacation when my check engine light came on. Took my truck to the dealer have been here for over 2 hours and still haven't been told anything. Truck was running fine, just wanted to know if it was a drivability issue.

Nobody yet!

Titan15
5-01-2016

"First time buying a vehicle"

Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 2:00 pm, my family and I were on the lot of this dealership for 1 hour, walking up and down the trucks. This is the my first time buying a vehicle and I found the truck that I have been looking for on this lot, but not one person came out of the building to even greet us. Needless to say we left and went to Regina, where we found a way better truck with a cheaper price. So I guess I also want to say THANK YOU Murray GM, for ignoring me on your lot. You definitely SUCK in the Customer Service area!!!!

No employees to be found.

tomliz
9-06-2015

"the service was not good "

bought a used cadilac the 150 point inspection they so proudly advertise was done poorly no after sale service the little bit of service I did get was very costly and not complete will not deal there again

service manager

Dburnay
8-31-2014

"Service Excellence"

Recently we brought our 2011 Malibu in for service. The dealership made us feel comfortable. Staff are caring and professional. They took the time to explain what was happening and showed that their goal was to make this visit as efficient as possible. Thanks!

Charlotte Calvert, Ashley Westgard, Brenda Reilly, Sandesh Arora, Ryan Bracken

Stamar
7-29-2014

"Great"

We had trouble with our 2012 GMC Terrain...called Clint he told us to get it towed in with GMC roadside assistance. He along with Sandish kept us apprised of what issues they were handling and in no time after replacement parts arrived we had our car. Meantime they arranged for us to have use of a car.

Clint Calvert, Sandesh Arora

Stamar
7-29-2014

"Positive "

We told Brenda what kind of used car we wanted and she called us when a car that we described came in. We bought it within two hours. She is very good to deal with...friendly, informative and knowledgeable. If she can't answer a question she get's someone who can. She is not high pressure which we like!!

Brenda Reilly

gooby
5-08-2014

"Great Service"

I have only owned my 2011 Equinox 2 LT since October 2013 and have had several problems with it. I am not satisfied with it but I appreciate the service I have received from your dealership with regards to fixing the problems. GM has met me half way on this last problem and that is appreciated as one shouldn't expect these kinds of problems from a relatively new vehicle. Special thanks to Jason Sather, Nathan, Clint and Rod for hearing me out and accommodating me. Greatly appreciated! Very friendly staff. I do hope this last problem is the last I experience with this vehicle.

Jason Sather, Clint Calvert, Nathen Friars, Wally Prebushewski, Rod Brisbin

May 09, 2014

Thank you so much for your review, San! I'm very happy to hear that Jason, Nathan, Clint and Rod was of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! We look forward to serving you again! Best regards, Charles Vanden Broek | Dealer Principal | charles@murraygm.com | 306-693-4605

rayjaytay
4-08-2014

"Vehicle Haven"

Murray GM has a wonderful staff with the expertise to meet my highest expectations. That is the reason I have purchased and serviced all my vehicles there for the past fourteen years.

Bryan Bakke

April 09, 2014

Thank you for the great review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We strive to provide the best experience possible, and it is rewarding to see we are reaching that goal. Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any outstanding questions or concerns. Also. be sure to find us on Faceook and Twitter for news and specials. Best regards, Charles Vanden Broek | Dealer Principal | charles@murraygm.com | 306-693-4605

lindamom5
3-26-2014

"I have always been comforted that my car is being taken..."

I have always been comforted that my car is being taken care of at Murray GM in Moose Jaw. I know very little about cars to have to trust their advice and I feel confident that they are doing their best to take care of my car.

Nathen Friars, Kyle Christison, Charlotte Calvert, Bryan Bakke

March 27, 2014

Thank you very much for the kind words! We truly appreciate you taking the time to review us and give us your feedback on your latest visit to Murray GM Moose Jaw. We strive to provide the best customer service possible, and it is rewarding to see we are reaching that goal. Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns about your visit. Also, be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter for news and specials. Best regards, Charles Vanden Broek | Dealer Principal | charles@murraygm.com | 306-693-4605

yzerman
2-28-2014

"All staff are very courteous, accommodating, and make..."

All staff are very courteous, accommodating, and make every effort to help. Appreciation for our business was expressed by all involved. Purchasing a new vehicle can be daunting, but Murray's staff helped every step of the way.

Kevin Hackman, Todd Bell, Dan King

March 03, 2014

Thank you for the great review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to rate us on DealerRater. Congratulations on your new purchase, we hope you enjoy it. We try our best to provide all of our customers a pleasant experience and excellent service. Also, be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter for news and updates. Best regards, Charles Vanden Broek | Dealer Principal | charles@murraygm.com | 306-693-4605