Murray GM Moose Jaw

2.1

15 Chester Rd, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan S6J 1N3 Directions

...and take advantage of all we have to offer with ourCertified Dealership Program.

15 Reviews of Murray GM Moose Jaw

September 03, 2016

"Service Dept."

- Robert Gregory Barry

The service staff diagnosed a complicated problem with my Equinox. They ensured before they returned the vehicle back to me it was fixed properly. The service manager called me and briefed me on the problem and again what should have been very costly made the price very reasonable. Thank Murray GM service dept. from a very satisfied customer.

Matt Dayton

August 03, 2016

"No service"

- Chevy driver

Was on a vacation when my check engine light came on. Took my truck to the dealer have been here for over 2 hours and still haven't been told anything. Truck was running fine, just wanted to know if it was a drivability issue.

Nobody yet!
May 01, 2016

"First time buying a vehicle"

- Titan15

Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 2:00 pm, my family and I were on the lot of this dealership for 1 hour, walking up and down the trucks. This is the my first time buying a vehicle and I found the truck that I have been looking for on this lot, but not one person came out of the building to even greet us. Needless to say we left and went to Regina, where we found a way better truck with a cheaper price. So I guess I also want to say THANK YOU Murray GM, for ignoring me on your lot. You definitely SUCK in the Customer Service area!!!!

No employees to be found.
September 06, 2015

"the service was not good "

- tomliz

bought a used cadilac the 150 point inspection they so proudly advertise was done poorly no after sale service the little bit of service I did get was very costly and not complete will not deal there again

service manager
August 31, 2014

"Service Excellence"

- Dburnay

Recently we brought our 2011 Malibu in for service. The dealership made us feel comfortable. Staff are caring and professional. They took the time to explain what was happening and showed that their goal was to make this visit as efficient as possible. Thanks!

Charlotte Calvert

Ashley Westgard

Brenda Reilly

Sandesh Arora

Ryan Bracken

July 29, 2014

"Great"

- Stamar

We had trouble with our 2012 GMC Terrain...called Clint he told us to get it towed in with GMC roadside assistance. He along with Sandish kept us apprised of what issues they were handling and in no time after replacement parts arrived we had our car. Meantime they arranged for us to have use of a car.

Clint Calvert

Sandesh Arora

July 29, 2014

"Positive "

- Stamar

We told Brenda what kind of used car we wanted and she called us when a car that we described came in. We bought it within two hours. She is very good to deal with...friendly, informative and knowledgeable. If she can't answer a question she get's someone who can. She is not high pressure which we like!!

Brenda Reilly

May 08, 2014

"Great Service"

- gooby

I have only owned my 2011 Equinox 2 LT since October 2013 and have had several problems with it. I am not satisfied with it but I appreciate the service I have received from your dealership with regards to fixing the problems. GM has met me half way on this last problem and that is appreciated as one shouldn't expect these kinds of problems from a relatively new vehicle. Special thanks to Jason Sather, Nathan, Clint and Rod for hearing me out and accommodating me. Greatly appreciated! Very friendly staff. I do hope this last problem is the last I experience with this vehicle.

Clint Calvert

Nathen Friars

Wally Prebushewski

Rod Brisbin

Other Employees : Jason Sather
May 09, 2014 -

Murray GM Moose Jaw responded

Thank you so much for your review, San! I'm very happy to hear that Jason, Nathan, Clint and Rod was of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! We look forward to serving you again! Best regards, Charles Vanden Broek | Dealer Principal | charles@murraygm.com | 306-693-4605

April 08, 2014

"Vehicle Haven"

- rayjaytay

Murray GM has a wonderful staff with the expertise to meet my highest expectations. That is the reason I have purchased and serviced all my vehicles there for the past fourteen years.

Bryan Bakke

Apr 09, 2014 -

Murray GM Moose Jaw responded

Thank you for the great review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We strive to provide the best experience possible, and it is rewarding to see we are reaching that goal. Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any outstanding questions or concerns. Also. be sure to find us on Faceook and Twitter for news and specials. Best regards, Charles Vanden Broek | Dealer Principal | charles@murraygm.com | 306-693-4605

March 26, 2014

"I have always been comforted that my car is being taken..."

- lindamom5

I have always been comforted that my car is being taken care of at Murray GM in Moose Jaw. I know very little about cars to have to trust their advice and I feel confident that they are doing their best to take care of my car.

Nathen Friars

Kyle Christison

Charlotte Calvert

Bryan Bakke

Mar 27, 2014 -

Murray GM Moose Jaw responded

Thank you very much for the kind words! We truly appreciate you taking the time to review us and give us your feedback on your latest visit to Murray GM Moose Jaw. We strive to provide the best customer service possible, and it is rewarding to see we are reaching that goal. Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns about your visit. Also, be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter for news and specials. Best regards, Charles Vanden Broek | Dealer Principal | charles@murraygm.com | 306-693-4605