Mercedes-Benz Thornhill

Mercedes-Benz Thornhill Info

Face
1/27/2015

"BAD customer service"

I did a service for my MB a couple of weeks ago. Everything was just terrible, the reception, technical advisor, amount of time it took them to replace oil and a couple of filters. The staff was extremely unfriendly, the facilities are small and absolutelly not designed for amount of work they do. The only thing that remained the same is the PRICE. I completely understand that this is a temporary location, but you have to do something to keep clients satisfied - for goodness sake, it's mercedes benz, and I really felt like I did the service at some country side garage. No one contacted me to ask if i was satisfied with the service or if the car is okay. Bottom line, I was completely disappointed with this dealership. I think MB customers deserve MUCH more....

Don't remember their names

zebraman
5/31/2013

"Mohammad is a super good guy. I never got the feeling..."

Mohammad is a super good guy. I never got the feeling that he was a snake (I get that feeling from a lot of car sales guys). He's genuine and not stuck up. Look for him in the pre-owned showroom, go in, turn left and there he is. I love Benz, they are great cars. I bought my last Benz from these guys and the service was always great, just really expensive. I believe that you get what you pay for, so in this case, I pay for convenience and a nice environment, I don't think what they do is any different from any other dealers. My "Good" review of price was referring to the service, not the purchase of the vehicle. My purchase price was great and Mohammad helped me to maximize my value for my target price. I've bought two vehicles from him so far, a GLK350 (wife's) and a C350 (mine). I will buy another vehicle from him and if he goes to another Benz dealership I'll follow, he's that good a guy. I also bought a used Benz from the chrysler dealership around the corner (sorry Mohammad), they had really REALLY good prices for used Benz. (out of respect I won't say the name but it is just north of Steeles on the left side of Yonge). If I have any major issues I'll bring the car to this Thornhill Mercedes cause they are very reliable (expensive = good quality in this case).

Mohammad