Mercedes-Benz Thornhill

Makes: Mercedes-Benz|Service Center

Mercedes-Benz Thornhill
Mercedes-Benz Thornhill Info

1 Dealership Review

"Mohammad is a super good guy. I never got the feeling..."

Mohammad is a super good guy. I never got the feeling that he was a snake (I get that feeling from a lot of car sales guys). He's genuine and not stuck up. Look for him in the pre-owned showroom, go in, turn left and there he is. I love Benz, they are great cars. I bought my last Benz from these guys and the service was always great, just really expensive. I believe that you get what you pay for, so in this case, I pay for convenience and a nice environment, I don't think what they do is any different from any other dealers. My "Good" review of price was referring to the service, not the purchase of the vehicle. My purchase price was great and Mohammad helped me to maximize my value for my target price. I've bought two vehicles from him so far, a GLK350 (wife's) and a C350 (mine). I will buy another vehicle from him and if he goes to another Benz dealership I'll follow, he's that good a guy. I also bought a used Benz from the chrysler dealership around the corner (sorry Mohammad), they had really REALLY good prices for used Benz. (out of respect I won't say the name but it is just north of Steeles on the left side of Yonge). If I have any major issues I'll bring the car to this Thornhill Mercedes cause they are very reliable (expensive = good quality in this case).

Mohammad