Mercedes-Benz Edmonton West

Sales and Leasing Specialist
Faye  Tunke, Finance Manager, Mercedes-Benz Edmonton West

Faye Tunke

May 20, 2017

"Phenomenal experience at Mercedes-Benz"

- Serpil

Our experience at the Mercedes-Benz dealership was phenomenal! Dharam Taylor had assisted us and was very helpful and recommend the best features for our car. Dharam had also stayed an hour extra from the hours of operation to help and explain the features inside the car. Kathy the financial manager helped us afterwords and she was very helpful and recommended us the best protection packages. My overall experience was incredible, everyone was very organized and professional. We will be recommending this dealership to all of our friends and family! We will definitely be back soon!

Kathy Lam
Greg Lewis

May 18, 2017

"Honest and Forthcoming Car Sales"

- Rishi

My first Mercedes experience - what can I say. Dharam epitomizes what a true car salesman should be. His up front, genuine, and easy going approach made my car experience amazing. He took the time to get to know me as a customer, and figure out what I wanted.I look forward to knowing him as a friend in the the future. His Facebook and social media videos also definitely helped my decision to come to this dealership.

Jordan Clarke

May 18, 2017

"Very good service at BENZ west."

- Tonyz

They always provide great service and the best car. I will highly recommend my friends to choice BENZ west. Thank you so much for your help. I am very satisfied with your service.

Andy Lin Sun