Key West Ford Sales Ltd

518 Reviews of Key West Ford Sales Ltd

September 11, 2017

"Very Enjoyable Experience"

- Javabridge

The knowledgable and low pressure approach I experienced while purchasing my new truck was enjoyable. The entire staff was a pleasure to deal with throughout the whole process and they made the decision to purchase easy.

Robert Antoniak
September 09, 2017

"Professional with a friendly attitude and a great service "

- Roly929

Those people are doing a terrific job they got me out of my Fusion and back in to a f-150 in a very short time. They work hard to get me the best interest rates and gave me top dollar for my car I highly recommend Keywest Ford the people there are top notch with a friendly attitude Go visit them and you will see Thanks guys I'm one happy customer!!!

Ian Riddell
September 09, 2017

"perfect attention"

- lisa1611

i was very satisfied with the attention given by the knowledgeable and trustable Michael and other professionals at the dealer on their own jurisdictions, i strongly recommend this FORD DEALER to every one looking for a vehicle, you will find trustworthy answers.

September 07, 2017

"Our overall experience was excellent"

- Marjorie*

Our experience was exceptional, we were appreciated the knowledgable staff who were available to answer all our questions and help us make an informed decision.

Robert Antoniak
Ivan Matulik
September 03, 2017

"Great customer service - super satisfied with the results"

- KAT_B

I had really great experience with this dealership this is my second time purchasing from them Jag was my salesperson this go around and he was great. They really worked hard getting my approval on something that I would like and something that I can afford. I would definitely recommend going to the stealership for a seamless process and options I have nothing to complain about with this purchase or my previous purchase. Nicholas and finance was also amazing great customer service I'm really happy with the assistance I received and the overall outcome. I'll definitely be back in a year maybe two for my next vehicle upgrade. Thanks a million, Kathleen

Jag Dhillon
August 29, 2017

"Great experience and never felt pressured to buy. "

- Mitchell

Purchased a car from Mike Nokes at Key West Ford and the experience was exceptional. I never felt pressured and at all times felt like Mike was trying to get me the right car for my new family. He didn't BS me when it came to negotiating the price and his boss Wes was reasonable when it came to the trade in value of my car. You can also tell that Wes has the best interests of his sales staff and wants to work with them to make a deal happen that leaves both sides happy. Gurj in financing was great to deal with and worked with me to find the right extended insurance for my needs at a decent price. I left extremely happy with the car I wanted at a great price. I would happily purchase another car from Mike at Key West Ford and recommend anyone heading there to search Mike out. Thanks for the Lincoln!

August 29, 2017

"Awesome Experience with Great People!"

- AjithS

After one whole days search for a used car. Me and my wife could not find a single car fits our expectations. Finally we decided and turn to Key West Ford hoping that we might be able to find one what we need as we love FORDS. As soon as we got off the car. Nikola Bebek the sales person greeted us. He gave a great service to us. The finest thing I noticed in him was that he never said no to all the requests I did while I was searching for a car. Nick gave his fullest support for me to go home with a Ford Fusion. But It was too big for my daughter to learn. Thanks to Key West Ford that I could exchange within one month. I had to Trouble Nick again. Happily excepted my request and I end up with a 2015 Ford Focus which is a great car. When I came to the finance I met another fine person Nicholas Terezakis. He took the courage to get me the best rates and monthly payments which I was fully satisfied. These two gentlemen have given me a great service through out the process. Which kept me happy without worries. Certainly they have helped me to build confidence over the dealership. GREAT WORK!

Nikola Bebek
August 27, 2017

"They helped me alot and got me in a good car "

- Brandi

Mike and west helped me out so much to get out of a bad car and in to a good car they did a great job and iam happy i went to key west ford i love my car thank you guys for helping me and careing so much about your customers you guys did a great job

August 26, 2017

"Great Work!"

- mbfair

This dealership was very organized. Fulfilled all their promises. Delivery of vehicle was seamless and very speedy. Car was fully detailed. Couldn't of asked for much more. Wish all of my car or truck purchases were this satisfying. Great selection for a picky buyer like me. Thank you very much Ian, Kal and Kam.

Kal Bhatti
Ian Riddell
Kam Sobhani
August 26, 2017

"Key West Ford-Excellent"

- KeyWestFord

Jag my salesman was exceptional. Great presentation , service, information ,price, was friendly and made me feel like I was a long time client and my needs were the most important aspect of buying a truck. Kal and the rest of the staff assisted in the purchase of a fantastic truck from Key West Ford.

Jag Dhillon