Key West Ford Sales Ltd

301 Stewardson Way, New Westminster, British Columbia V3M 2A5

493 Reviews of Key West Ford Sales Ltd

July 20, 2017

"Fantastic care shopping experience"

- Sh LPH

I bought a used Mustang from Key West Ford on the weekend. It was a great and fun car shopping experience. Every single person that I talked to and dealt with, from the receptionist to sales to finance to sales manager, were friendly and helpful. Their attitude and the way they handled the whole process made a huge difference in the whole experience. Thank you all for being so wonderful and so fantastic.

Michelle Kellough
Ivan Matulik
July 17, 2017

"A surprisingly pleasant experience!"

- cherwil

I bought a used Mazda from these guys on the weekend, found an ad on AutoTrader that directed me to them after a fail at Auto Liquidators for the same model car. From arrival to departure, I had a first class experience. My salesman Peter was gentle, friendly and kind, and happily supported me through a lengthy ICBC claim query. Above and beyond!

Peter Olson
Gurj Khera
July 09, 2017

"Always a great experience"

- Rodeepoo

I got a truck about a year ago at Key West Ford. Dillon Nguyen helped me get the best one for me. A very nice one. I recently came back and got a Mustang. Dillon found me a sweet looking fastback. It turns heads, the girls love it. I just can't put into words how awesome this car is, and how awesome the staff at Key West Ford are. Come see Dillon!

Jul 10, 2017 -

Key West Ford Sales Ltd responded

We couldn't be more grateful for having the opportunity to earn your business, AGAIN! Have an amazing Summer in the Mustang. Your team at Key West Ford

July 08, 2017

"Amazing, 100% customer service satisfaction "

- Pacheco97

Let me start with from start to finish both of these awesome sales reps/consultant went above and beyond. This is my second time coming to this dealership and both times left with amazing vehicles. They are on point from showing you every little detail you need to know about the vehicle and what best suits your needs. Highly recommended Customer satisfaction is their biggest priority

Jeremy Nguyen
Jul 10, 2017 -

Key West Ford Sales Ltd responded

Hello! It's customers much like yourself that keep us thriving. Thanks for being part of the Key West Ford family! We look forward to seeing you in the future. You know what they say, third times a charm :)

June 27, 2017

"Loved My Salesman's Attitude!"

- hondanan

My salesmen, Michael Nokes and Peter Olson, were both very professional and kind. I was at ease dealing with them and would recommend either of them to anyone purchasing a car! As a single woman I could count on both of them and they both looked after me properly.

Peter Olson
Jun 28, 2017 -

Key West Ford Sales Ltd responded

Hello, Thank you for trusting us and putting your confidence in us. Your kind words mean so much! Your team at Key West Ford

June 27, 2017

"Wouldn't go anywhere else."

- Grabber blue mustang

Dillon will do everything and anything he can to get you the car of your dreams, he went to great lengths to finance my 2017 mustang GT, very happy and proud all because of him.

Jun 27, 2017 -

Key West Ford Sales Ltd responded

It's our goal that you leave here in the car that you want! We are so glad Dillon could make this happen for you :)

June 23, 2017

"Very happy & satisfying with my purchase"

- mission jen

Thank you to Michael Nokes and Nicholas Terezakis, they both were very helpful with making this vehicle purchase as simple and quick as possible. Me and my husband are really happy and satisfy with my brand new Focus. Thank you for all your works. Jennifer

Nicholas Terezakis

Key West Ford Sales Ltd responded

Hello Jen, Thank you for taking the time to write a review on us. We hope that you enjoy your brand new Focus! Have a wonderful Summer :)

June 22, 2017

"Great Buying Experience"

- Mustang64

The buying experience at Key West Ford was excellent. I purchased a Mustang and they must have the best selection in BC. My sales Rep, Jag Dhillon was very helpful and knowledgeable, and did not pressure me. He helped me decide what I wanted. Gurj was also very helpful and low pressure regarding service and warranty options. All in all, I'm very satisfied and would recommend this dealership to a friend.

Jag Dhillon
Gurj Khera

Key West Ford Sales Ltd responded

We are happy you enjoyed our selection. Especially when we've stolen all of our staff members parking spots and filled them with Mustangs! :) We look forward to seeing you in the future!

June 21, 2017

"Excellent & Great experience "customer oriented" business "

- Andee

First of all, thanks to Dillon for being superb sales consultant and Chris with his honest and kind attitude at KeyWest Ford he educated and helped us a lot. We loved our new Fusion! We are blown away by their professionalism. They are very decent and fair and truly stands behind their company, putting customer's needs and feelings above all. Dillon was such an incredible person to work with and Wanted to say how pleased we are and we would highly recommend him to everyone. Andee F.

Key West Ford Sales Ltd responded

Hi Andee, Thank you for the awesome review. Providing an honest, professional, and comfortable buying experience is what Key West Ford thrives on. Enjoy your beautiful new Fusion! Your team at Key West Ford

June 21, 2017

"The best dealership. Keywestford"

- Joe109

Got my brand new 2017 mustang, thanks to dillon Nguyen, one of the best salesman in Keywest ford. You want the best car! Look for dillon Nguyen, and you wont regret it.

Jun 21, 2017 -

Key West Ford Sales Ltd responded

Hey Joe, Happy Summer Solstice! A brand new Mustang just in time for some sunshine. Enjoy! Your team at Key West Ford