Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sales & Leasing Consultant

August 21, 2017

"Excellent Service!!!"

- ConAnd

Eden Donahue was my sales lady and I can't say enough about the service she gave me. She truly listens and cares about her customers. I have had previous experiences with Great West sales people who are really pushy trying to make a sale and that's all they care about. Thank you so much Eden!!! I love driving my new Jeep!

Eden Donahue

August 18, 2017

"Painless Transaction."

- Chrysler 300 AWD

Well,,,,,,I had a bad experience here at GW Chrysler 7 years ago,bought a 2010 300 AWD which was flawless,told myself that I would not buy from them again,,then came Andy Savoury my salesman. I told him my story and he assured me it will be a different experience and it was. Andy met all my needs and then some with the vehicle of my choice.

Mike Huffman

August 15, 2017

"Love our new Jeep!"

- vquintero

We wanted to trade in our 2015 Chrysler 200 for a 2017 Cherokee Trail Hawk, Andy at Great West worked hard to find the right Jeep for our family within our budget, and we love it. The team at Great West exceeded our expectations and so has the Jeep, We took it on a road trip to BC. and love it even more, Thanks!

Jim White