Georgian Chevrolet Buick GMC

65 Barrie View Drive,
Barrie, Ontario L4N 8V4
Georgian Chevrolet Buick GMC Info
About Georgian Chevrolet Buick GMC

Visit Georgian Chevrolet Buick GMC in Barrie Ontario where you will find the best selection of new Chevrolet Buick & GMC cars, crossovers,suv's, pickup trucks and vans in Ontario. Georgian Chevrolet Buick GMC has the Chevrolet, Buick, or GMC you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Georgian Chevrolet Buick GMC is your Barrie dealer. Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world class services. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at Georgian Visit us today or give us a call at 705.733.2222.

About Georgian Chevrolet Buick GMC Learn More

ken murray
6/08/2015

"saved my day"

I had a flat tire yesterday, Georgian has not been my dealer, I've been somewhere else(GM) for 40 years, but you are from here on in. You solved a sticky problem, got on my way, for no charge. You will see me again for all future car and truck purchases. Ken Murray

Larry

ja1771
6/01/2015

"lied to. "

Took my equinox in for a recall notice that I booked for a month down the line. When the date finally came I took it in. At the time I booked it I was told by John Hanies that I didn't need a credit card to get a rental, that it's all covered by GM as long as there's a P.O. But when the time came the rental place needed a credit card. Went back to the dealer and John said he never said anything like "you don't need a credit card". I told him "yes you did so" and I left with a few choice words. For someone to lie to you especially a customer and not do anything about it but walk away is just not professional. I will never ever deal with the Georgian again. I'd rather drive down to Mississauga where I bought my car.

dannigrl
4/21/2015

"great customer service!!"

We were very pleased with he customer service at georgian Gmc. Mark Wilkey was very friendly and adaptable to getting things done in a timely manner while our 3 little ones tried to keep busy. We are very happy with the customer service and even more happy with our Traverse. Perfect family vehicle :)

cavalier98
2/06/2015

"Poor quality slow service left screwdriver in engine bay "

Poor quality slow service left screwdriver in engine compartment didn't care about customer service and safety. NEVER EVER GO BACK THERE OR RECOMMEND TO OTHER PEOPLE FOR ANY SERVICE DONE THERE. TOTAL DISGUSTED IN THE WAY THAT THEY HANDLED OUR SITUATION DID NOT CARE.IS IT NOT TO PLEASE THE CUSTOMER I.E. CUSTOMER SERVICE.......

Georgian Chevrolet Buick GMC in Barrie

chubette16
10/04/2014

"awesome!!!"

We have bought a lot of cars and this was by far the best experience all the way from start to finish! Thx wayne, mrs Evans, and Georgian team!!

mike Evans

originalname
9/20/2014

"Straightforward service"

I called on a website ad for a used vehicle I was interested in. After a quick and straightforward call, I had an appointment to view. It was ready and gassed up, waiting for me. Bob allowed my husband and I to take our time with a test drive, so we had a good look at it. Upon our return, Bob explained the questions we had and attended to the areas we were concerned about. We signed a deal that afternoon and drove away a few days later. Thanks, Bob, for my awesome Suburban!!

alyssastoddard
5/28/2014

"Excellent from beginning to end!"

I recently purchase a Chevy Sonic from the Budds dealership in Oakville and had a fantastic experience. Bev helped me with every aspect of the purchase and always made sure the information was clear for me as it was my first car! I love my Sonic and recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a great deal and helpful customer service!

Bev Watt

Chrismarceau
3/16/2014

"my family and I were on our way through Barrie when the..."

my family and I were on our way through Barrie when the low tire pressure light came on....we pulled into the dealership and were greeted in a very professional manner....the service consultant asked to have our vehicle drove in for a quick inspection....diagnosis was quick, the service was timely and very well done....the staff at the counter were as professional as well....good experience all around and my family got to enjoy their weekend away as well....thank you to Chris Campbell and all the staff at Georgian....job well done. Chris Marceau North Bay.

Chris Campbell

Wendyhartley
3/11/2014

"I purchased 2 SUV from Georgian Pontiac in the last ten..."

I purchased 2 SUV from Georgian Pontiac in the last ten years. I would highly recommend any one buying a vehicle from here. The service staff is so helpful and john walsh is a amazing guy to deal with.

patmike67
2/08/2014

"From the salesman Jim Nobbin and the excellent experience..."

From the salesman Jim Nobbin and the excellent experience that he provided to us to Sandra Hoffman who explained all our options to the delivery of our new truck we were extremely pleased.

Reviews of Mark Wilkey