Georgian Chevrolet Buick GMC

65 Barrie View Drive,
Barrie, Ontario L4N 8V4
Georgian Chevrolet Buick GMC Info
About Georgian Chevrolet Buick GMC

Visit Georgian Chevrolet Buick GMC in Barrie Ontario where you will find the best selection of new Chevrolet Buick & GMC cars, crossovers,suv's, pickup trucks and vans in Ontario. Georgian Chevrolet Buick GMC has the Chevrolet, Buick, or GMC you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Georgian Chevrolet Buick GMC is your Barrie dealer. Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world class services. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at Georgian Visit us today or give us a call at 705.733.2222.

About Georgian Chevrolet Buick GMC Learn More

ken murray
6/08/2015

"saved my day"

I had a flat tire yesterday, Georgian has not been my dealer, I've been somewhere else(GM) for 40 years, but you are from here on in. You solved a sticky problem, got on my way, for no charge. You will see me again for all future car and truck purchases. Ken Murray

Larry

ja1771
6/01/2015

"lied to. "

Took my equinox in for a recall notice that I booked for a month down the line. When the date finally came I took it in. At the time I booked it I was told by John Hanies that I didn't need a credit card to get a rental, that it's all covered by GM as long as there's a P.O. But when the time came the rental place needed a credit card. Went back to the dealer and John said he never said anything like "you don't need a credit card". I told him "yes you did so" and I left with a few choice words. For someone to lie to you especially a customer and not do anything about it but walk away is just not professional. I will never ever deal with the Georgian again. I'd rather drive down to Mississauga where I bought my car.

dannigrl
4/21/2015

"great customer service!!"

We were very pleased with he customer service at georgian Gmc. Mark Wilkey was very friendly and adaptable to getting things done in a timely manner while our 3 little ones tried to keep busy. We are very happy with the customer service and even more happy with our Traverse. Perfect family vehicle :)