Georgetown Kia

314 Guelph Street,
Georgetown, Ontario L7G 4B5
Georgetown Kia Info
About Georgetown Kia

Georgetown Kia is a part of the Car Nation Canada Family of Dealerships where the commitment to customer satisfaction is top priority. Opening in the early 2000's, Georgetown Kia is one of Ontario's earliest Kia Dealerships. Experience is one of Georgetown Kia's strengths within the ever-rising Kia brand. Conveniently located in Georgetown's main strip on Guelph Street, Georgetown Kia includes a standalone, state-of-the-art facility for New Inventory, Service & Parts and an adjacent Pre-Owned building. Georgetown Kia is one of the Toronto Area's most popular Kia Dealerships, accruing interest from Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville & Georgetown! Come in today & experience the Georgetown Kia Difference!

About Georgetown Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

RIP
3/29/2015

"Very good experience overall!"

Ask for Cameron Ernst. He is a very professional, attentive and knowlegable salesman. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family. Very happy with the purchase so far. Thanks Cameron, Kent

MarieFuentes
3/29/2015

"Absolutely amazing - purchase a hyundai entourage"

Thank you so much to Georgetown Kia. I will fully admit, I was really nervous about going into a car dealership, I knew what I wanted and how much I had to spend, but being a "youngish" female, I always felt as though I was never taken seriously by many other dealerships. I had done my research and knew exactly what vehicle I wanted to look at when I got there. Adam was absolutely amazing, he showed me the van, even warmed up the seats for me for a test drive and answered every question I had. When I had to come back a few days later, they stayed well past closing time to ensure that everything was great, and even joked around with my kids. They could have told me that it was well past their 9pm closing time, but they made me feel extremely welcome and never once told me to come back the next day. It was well past 1030 when I finally left after I signed the paperwork for my new van. When I picked up my van a couple days later, it was fully detailed including having a full tank of gas. I would highly highly recommend Georgetown Kia to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle. I know for a fact that my mom is purchasing my dads new car from them when he turns 60 next year!!! Thank you sooooo much Marie F :)

aret
3/28/2015

"AMAZING!"

i had a great time buying my 2nd !!! yes 2nd car from Georgetown KIA . Louise and Kevin made the the whole process so easy and comfortable with a great deal ! I will definitely be buying my 3rd KIA from them . thank you for all your help !

Jeep guy

"Excellent"

I was VERY happy with everything that was done, I was told exactly what was going to be done and how things were going to happen, I would recommend this place

GMUISE
3/26/2015

"MIKE REBELO MADE THIS ALL TOO EASY"

I recently had the pleasure to deal with Mike Rebelo - Special Finance Manager - with the purchase of my 2008 Honda Odyssey. He gave me a great deal and set all up my finance options with professionalism and he was very easy to work with. I recommend you go see Mike if you have NO CREDIT - BAD CREDIT - or if you were having trouble getting approved else where. Thank you Mike!

Mclementi13

"Great Customer Service"

Wanted to thank Rodney and Sara for the consistent and expectional customer service each time I get my vehicle serviced. Pleasure dealing with both of them.

Peterjohn
3/24/2015

"awesome trade!"

I Traded my kia Forte for a Hyundai Genesis coupe and was so happy about the trade, employees are very easy to talk to and friendly and help me out on getting my car trade, it was a awesome trade and would recommend to others if they are looking to buy or trade in your car. thanks again!

Jeff
3/19/2015

"It's a great idea to shop Georgetown Kia!"

Picked up my 2012 VW GTI on March 6/2015 the car was gassed up and ready to go! Over all the experience was top notch. I will recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a car. I found my car on Autotrader. Christina was a great help. Thank you Georgetown Kia for a great experience. Highly recommend this dealership!

Heythere
3/18/2015

"Service"

Enzo is a great service manager. He is taking care of my concerns as I'm writing this. I appreciate his good customer service skills.

Enzo

Renae
3/16/2015

"Great experience"

This was my first time buying/financing a vehicle of my own and I would definitely advise others to shop here. It was comfortable, the employees made it easy for me to understand, and they helped me out where ever they could. Great dealership and a great experience!

Reviews of Kevin Tostik