Georgetown Kia

314 Guelph Street,
Georgetown, Ontario L7G 4B5
Georgetown Kia Info
About Georgetown Kia

Georgetown Kia is a part of the Car Nation Canada Family of Dealerships where the commitment to customer satisfaction is top priority. Opening in the early 2000's, Georgetown Kia is one of Ontario's earliest Kia Dealerships. Experience is one of Georgetown Kia's strengths within the ever-rising Kia brand. Conveniently located in Georgetown's main strip on Guelph Street, Georgetown Kia includes a standalone, state-of-the-art facility for New Inventory, Service & Parts and an adjacent Pre-Owned building. Georgetown Kia is one of the Toronto Area's most popular Kia Dealerships, accruing interest from Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville & Georgetown! Come in today & experience the Georgetown Kia Difference!

About Georgetown Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

carrie12
5/26/2015

"amazing customer service"

I had the most amazing buying experience at Georgetown kia. The staff was super friendly and Kevin wentirely above and beyond to get me exactly what I wanted. Thanks to Georgetown kia for the great buying experience. I will continue to be a loyal customer for all my future vehicles.

merry martha
5/16/2015

"the finance guy makes it!"

We bought a brand new 2015 blue kia soul; when my husband and I walked in however we were looking for a used car. We test drove a few but our eyes kept wandering towards the new soul. Needless to say Louise did an excellent job in selling us our first car as a married couple. Louise was not aggressive at all, her calm persona makes you feel comfortable despite the intimidating factor that you are about to spend thousands of dollars. She was soft spoken and despite the extremely cold windy weather went the distance for us during our test driving. What a lovely patient woman. New cars are expensive, it's a big decision- but with that said a necessary purchase in today's world. The thought of having something reliable, fuel efficient and with a warranty really helped the decision making process. Kevin, the finance man was a pleasure to do business with. By far he is one of the best individuals I have ever met as far as the circumstances go. What I mean to say is that he was genuine, informative, forth coming and honest. These personality traits are excellent in an industry that is highly criticized for having shadey people on the pay role. Kevin worked with my husband and I to get zero percent financing - and guess what, we got it! making the whole experience that much better for ourselves and our wallets. All in all I truly believe that georgetown kia not only prides themselves on family values but are genuinely kind as well. Thank you.

Barb T

"Used car sale"

Very personable and efficient service. I would definitely recommend this dealer to others and would come back as a return customer.

Dr.Jeff
5/13/2015

"Service scares you? You didn't buy a Gtown KIA!"

I've been dealing with Georgetown KIA for 4 years now and I have to say, having been a Volkswagon owner for 6 yrs prior, KIA's service team is top shelf! I'll simplify...Art, Enzo and Gaetano make a great team. Art's personal skills, approachability and knowledge are extremely refreshing in the car world. Enzo is a superb service manager at the main store. Warranty issues?, he's your guy! Gaetano is a skilled and super friendly technician. I ask for him exclusively for services on my vehicles and I highly recommend you do the same. Should put the technicians in the list of employees worked with! Use this team for hassle free and complete service care for your car.

Gaetano

Dr.Jeff

"third KIA!"

Just purchased a new KIA Sorento. It my second. Once again, the whole team I dealt with were friendly, helpful, knowledgable and extremely fair. These KIA dealers take all the fuss right out of buying a new car! Go get one, right now. Call Rob and Brian for the best experience.

Honeydip
5/12/2015

"Best customer service! Awesome dealership!"

Georgetown Kia has to be the best Kia dealership in the GTA! We bought a Kia Optima with Louise Lupo as our sales rep, and she was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. We also dealt with Kevin Tostik, who was very down to earth and so knowledgable of all the things he explained to us about our new purchase. Louise and Kevin exceeded our expectations of excellent customer service. We love our new Kia Optima!! Thank you Louise and Kevin!

Patty
5/11/2015

"Sorento new car purchase"

Friendly, timely, and efficient sales process. We purchased from out of town and Brian minimized the need for travel back and forth to the dealership. Will definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends, and would definitely purchase from them again down the road!

GWKHonda2008
5/07/2015

"My 2008 Honda Accord - Transaction - Thank you"

It was sincerely a pleasure to deal with the staff at the Kia Superstore... Adrian welcomed me when I first arrived to arrange for the test drive which was handled extremely well. Adrian is very knowledgeable and was sincere with the transaction from start to finish. Michelle completed the financing and was a joy to chat with and was thorough in providing details and made me feel comfortable in my decision. I am sure I will enjoy my Honda for many years to come Thanks to the Team at the Kia Superstore.

ajmyers
5/06/2015

"If you want only the BEST GO TO KIA OF GEORGETOWN!!!"

My fiancée and I were in need of a new car. We had a 2010 Kia Forte koup that we wanted to trade in. We live in Brampton and found Geogetown Kia through the amazing reviews online. You have to take these reviews with a grain of salt, not everyone tells the truth online, right? Well, Let me tell you! we were totally wrong!! Georgetown Kia's reviews are all accurate to the very last letter. I personally have gone to almost every Kia dealer in the GTA and have dealt with most of the people at each one. There is no comparison to the service and expertise given to you at Geogetown Kia. From the moment you walk in the door you are greeted with smiles and no pressure attitude. We sat down with LOUISE LUPO. We told her our needs and what car we would like to be in. She got to work right from the start with our dreams in mind. We went for a test drive and LOUISE was very knowledgeable on all the features of the car and also very personable. We gave her our price and LOUISE worked out the finances right way, with no pressure and no hassle. The negotiations didn't take long. we got our price!! Then we were introduced to KEVIN TOSTIK. One of the nicest persons we have ever dealt with at a dealership. He was on our side the whole time. He didn't talk down to us or make us feel out of place.. He made us feel like he was our dad going into the the dealership to help us make the right choices and protect us from the "shifty car salesmen's". He was GREAT! A few days later we were approved and pick up our car. The car was immaculate! It shined like a mirror. As you can tell my review is very long (I shorten it to! :) Over all If you'r looking to be treated like family, and you want service that's way above standard then GEORGETOWN KIA is where you DEFINITELY need to shop! Thank you again LOUISE AND KEVIN !!!

Claire27
5/02/2015

"Fantastic service from the Service team!"

I was so impressed with my recent service visit to Kia Georgetown on April 28, 2015. I was experiencing an unusual issue with my car and when I called into Kia that morning, Sara, the Service Scheduling Coordinator, was able to schedule an appointment for me the same day. I received great customer service from Rodney when I arrived and then also from Gaetano who took me with him on a test drive to try to diagnose the issue. Gaetano dropped me off at work and then took my car into the shop to do some diagnostics and further test driving. While a problem was ultimately not detected, the level of service that I received from everyone that I interacted with exceeded my expectations. Everyone was friendly and took my concerns seriously. Thank you for a great experience!

Gaetano