Georgetown Kia

Product Advisor

February 24, 2017

"Cameron is the best"

- Kyle21

I can't say enough about how helpful Cameron is. I was late coming in (8:45pm). He did not make me feel rushed at all and took me on a nice test drive. I had certain things I needed taken care of and he always helped out right away. He gave me the price I wanted. More than fair trade in value and went above and beyond with the extras they offer. Stayed with me till 10 at night to make sure I was happy with everything. If you haven't done business with Cameron you should definitely go see him!

February 24, 2017

"very minor service"

- arsenault

i got a small dent removed and a few electronics checked out. i was scheduled for twelve till five but was out by two so that was great, gave me my afternoon for other things to be done, it's not a big deal but time is precious so i appreciated that , thanks . all goes well on all my visits, no complains.service dept. Gord and Rodney are always so courteous to me,very appreciated

February 23, 2017

"Cameron McCullough Made it Easy!"

- kevindoyle

Cameron is one of the Best car salesman that I've dealt with..not pushy, not manipulative and really respectful .If your not happy either is Cameron. I would recommend this salesman and this dealership to anyone buying new or used vehicles.

Used 2016 Nissan Rogue, $27950