Georgetown Kia

Gordon Kiddey

April 26, 2017

"Sales "

- Krishna

Joshua made our experience amazing, My husband and I loved his honesty and how he made our experience so comfortable and exciting. Joshua has a great welcoming approach 😁

April 24, 2017

"Pleasant and fast service"

- Ina

Very pleased with the service provided by Gavin. He had a positive attitude, was very helpful and knowledgeable. The most important – he fulfilled his promises. Thank you, Gavin!

April 23, 2017

"Gavin"

- Gsykes@hotmail.com

Gavin had a very positive and cheerful attitude helping me purchase my first car! He was extremely friendly and answered all my questions making what I thought would be a confusing process very easy. He went above and beyond and I'm glad I had to to help me through this experience. Everyone at the dealership was extremely friendly and I'm glad I chose Georgetown Kia :)

Used 2016 Ford C-MAX, $24950