Georgetown Kia

314 Guelph Street,
Georgetown, Ontario L7G 4B5
Georgetown Kia Info
About Georgetown Kia

Georgetown Kia is a part of the Car Nation Canada Family of Dealerships where the commitment to customer satisfaction is top priority. Opening in the early 2000's, Georgetown Kia is one of Ontario's earliest Kia Dealerships. Experience is one of Georgetown Kia's strengths within the ever-rising Kia brand. Conveniently located in Georgetown's main strip on Guelph Street, Georgetown Kia includes a standalone, state-of-the-art facility for New Inventory, Service & Parts and an adjacent Pre-Owned building. Georgetown Kia is one of the Toronto Area's most popular Kia Dealerships, accruing interest from Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville & Georgetown! Come in today & experience the Georgetown Kia Difference!

About Georgetown Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

happycamper
8-18-2016

"My experience was positive and would recommend to others."

We were very comfortable with the whole experience.He understood our requirements and fulfilled them fully.Our requirements were understood and he worked hard to fulfill them.

Rachel
8-09-2016

"Awesome! "

My father and I were driving by and decided to stop in and we met Pete. We then described to him what we needed/wanted in a car and Pete went above and beyond expectations and found the perfect vehicle with the exact options we were looking for and more!

Anthony
8-07-2016

"Excellent Financing Rate/Amazing Vehicle/Great Staff"

Recently bought a BMW from this dealership and am very impressed with the vehicle, but even more impressed with the staff. I initially dealt Pete Phaunpa whom, I learned, is relatively new. Pete was very quick at responding to all my phone calls and emails. He is very young, but eager to learn, and is surrounded by very experienced and knowledgeable co-workers. They all answered my questions very quickly and honestly. I have been through some financial strain after graduating from teachers college, but they were honest, and the business manager, Trish Wilkinson, managed to get a financing rate well below what I was willing to pay. I live in Burlington, and, for the day of my pickup, was picked up -free of charge- at the front door of my condo. Throughout this whole experience, Rob Tasi, the GM, and another senior employee, Jason Brown, oversaw a lot of the process, and gave me a lot of incite and advice, so I was thankful for their help as well. I'm writing this review in hopes that someone will read this and hopefully give this place a try, because I have already suggested it to others. I have bought a new car through a large Toyota dealership, and I found this experience to be much better. The employees are prompt, personable, and yet very professional at the same time. The particular car that I bought was not on their lot to begin with (I found it on the carnationcanada.com website), but they managed to have it delivered the NEXT DAY. Thank you to this dealership, I look forward to more purchases in the future.

Cyndy Robson
8-06-2016

"Helpful and Friendly"

Our experience with Georgetown Kia was very welcoming. There was always a smile and a handshake. Sometimes we had more than one employee helping us but there was never that feeling of being rushed to make a decision. We managed to make a decision fairly quickly and had the vehicle in a few days. We would definitly come back for another vehicle. Thank you all for such a wonderful experience.

Jason
8-06-2016

"Meghan"

Excellent customer service and helpful. Went in without an appointment and Meghan was amazing. In the end the Kia wasn't right for me but she made it hard to say no. Due to her hard work I will keep the dealership in mind for future sales and referrals.

gooddrives
8-04-2016

"Friendly, attentive service"

My husband and I have just purchased a "new to us" Subaru through Georgetown Kia. Pete Phaunpa was very helpful from start to finish. He even managed to rescue the key to my little boy's diary from our trade-in. Great work!

dking
8-03-2016

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"

Maria was efficient and displayed what a Kia rep should act like. Well done! This type of experience certainly mirrors that expected from Kia Canada

Maria Milic

kiasorrentoactonowner
8-02-2016

"Kia Purchase"

Pete was a great help both before and after the purchase. Great job at making us feel comfortable.And was quick to help after the sale with questions and excellent follow up. Totally recommend dealing with Pete in the future. Mitch and Tom

Frank and Nadine
7-30-2016

"Excellent experience."

Got the car, the price and the features we were looking for. Pete and Jason were very friendly, courteous, and took good care of our needs.

dennis hotston
7-28-2016

"Jason Brown"

Visited this dealer yesterday to make a purchase. Jason was very nice and courteous helping a new salesperson. He's very energetic and I enjoyed dealing with him.

Reviews of Rob Tasi