Georgetown Kia

Georgetown Kia

Call
Georgetown Kia Info
About Georgetown Kia

Georgetown Kia is a part of the Car Nation Canada Family of Dealerships where the commitment to customer satisfaction is top priority. Opening in the early 2000's, Georgetown Kia is one of Ontario's earliest Kia Dealerships. Experience is one of Georgetown Kia's strengths within the ever-rising Kia brand. Conveniently located in Georgetown's main strip on Guelph Street, Georgetown Kia includes a standalone, state-of-the-art facility for New Inventory, Service & Parts and an adjacent Pre-Owned building. Georgetown Kia is one of the Toronto Area's most popular Kia Dealerships, accruing interest from Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville & Georgetown! Come in today & experience the Georgetown Kia Difference!

About Georgetown Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"Out with the old, and in with the New!"

I traded my VW Jetta in for a brand new 2014 Forte LX+. Amrit contacted me, since I gave my number to the online help chat. I told him which car I wanted to test drive and what I would be trading in. He had the car waiting for me outside when I got there after work that same day. He worked with Chris to get me to the payment I was comfortable with and I feel they gave me a great price on my trade in. Amrit was down to earth, and focused on what my goal was and how he could help me achieve that goal. I felt he was there for me. I will be recommending this dealership - and most importantly Amrit - to anybody looking to buy a car. Thanks Georgetown Kia!!

"Easy, Affordable and Efficient"

The great staff at Georgetown Kia supported my financial goals in conjunction with my driving desires by offering professional advice. Thank you Georgetown Kia for taking care of my family and I.

""We'll do it again!""

Bought my 2013 Rio from, and had all its service done by, Georgetown Kia, and we just picked up a 2014 Soul for my wife last week. In my 40+ years of buying and driving multiple makes and models of cars I have never been more pleased and satisfied with all aspects of a car dealership and all the people I have dealt. Gerald Gayadin our salesperson, and Kevin Tostik in finance, couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating when we bought the Soul. Kevin Ahmad went the 'extra kilometre' last year to work the deal on the Rio. I rack up more a lot of 'miles' and consequently have requirement for service in a shorter period of time than most. Rodney, Gordon, Sarah, and Enzo were fantastic to deal with in all follow-up service visits. We look forward to having the same experience all over again in the coming months and years. Looking for an excellent car manufacturer? Look no further than Kia. Looking for a fantastic dealership to buy one from, drive as far as you need to reach Georgetown Kia. Tell them Bill & Kim say 'Hi'!

Kay - the receptionist, and everyone who ever passed and asked if I would like anything from popcorn, to water and coffee, during my many visits.

"Friendly, No Pressure, Excellent Experience-Would Recommend!"

We had no intentions of purchasing a new vehicle that day but we had been browsing around. We had never purchased our own vehicle before but I had experience with my parents. This was my first visit to Georgetown Kia and I have to say that this was an excellent experience. Gerald was very friendly and knowledgable, he really cared and listened to what we wanted and made it happen. This ENTIRE experience right from meeting Gerald through to Picking up our vehicle was the most impressive customer experience I have ever witnessed in a dealership. These brand ambassadors really care about the customer experience. I cannot praise them enough and highly recommend that you visit the dealership to get a first hand experience yourself. This experience has definitely made me want to buy my next car from Georgetown Kia!

"Fantastic"

Purchasing a vehicle can be a wearisome event but with Cameron & Christina's ability to understand our needs and desires the task was joyful and relaxing. We had stopped in just to have a quick look but were flooded with people who cared and made 'it' happen.

"Excellent Service!! 5 stars!"

Bought a 2013 Kia Optima from Kia Georgetown. Spoke with Amrit who took gave me all the details. I would like to say here that right from my first phone call till the moment I picked the car, he was thoroughly professional and the same time very considerate and friendly. May it be pick-ups, drop-offs, more information, he was always ready to help. Buying a car had never been this quick and easy. Keep up the good work Amrit!

"Very satisfied thanks to Mohsin Hydari"

Mohsin Hydary was a great guy to work with. He is knowledgeable, friendly and although I don't have a good credit history he helped me to find a great deal. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of a vehicle.

"Thanks for your help!"

I just traded in my Soul for a Rio this past weekend. I just wanted to take the time to say how wonderful the experience was. I went in inquiring about how I could cut my costs and Adam was awesome to work with. From day one I felt comfortable and relaxed and no matter how hard of a time I gave him, Adam just took it calmly with a smile. Thank you so much Adam! :) I would also like to thank Kevin. He worked so hard to get me a great deal and always kept me posted on what was happening! Thanks Kevin! My first experience buying a Kia wasn't the greatest, but this time around I was more than pleased with the service I recieved. I would highly recommend Georgetown Kia!

"Great Dealership, Great salesman in Joe Pinto"

I researched all local dealers, models and prices to find the right car for my needs. Test drives on similar vehicles at different locations narrowed the field. A gently used Kia Sportage was my choice. The salesman, Joe Pinto, was polite professional and informative. The whole purchasing process was smooth and efficient, totally devoid of pressure.

"Repeat Customer To The Credit of Mohsin Hydari"

July 2013 I needed to purchase a vehicle, unfortuantely my credit history wasn't the best which caused every dealership to shut the door in my face until Georgetown Kia. I was able to get approved with the help of Mohsin Hydari through Car Nation. After such a pleasant experience I told myself I'd never buy another vhicle from another person other than Mohsin. If Mohsin left KIA I would follow him. Such a pleasant invididual to deal with (a rare to find in Car Salesman) . Needlessstosay, a year later with improved credit I decided I needed a larger vehicle. Once again I went to see Mohsin and within 1 week I was driving a brand new 2015 KIA Sorrento. I'm extremely pleased with Moshin's Customer Service and always pleasant demeanor. In 2014 I recommended family, friends and co-workers to KIA specifically Mohsin Hydari and will continue to do so. Thank you

Reviews of Mohsin Hydari