Georgetown Kia

Georgetown Kia

Call
Georgetown Kia Info
About Georgetown Kia

Georgetown Kia is a part of the Car Nation Canada Family of Dealerships where the commitment to customer satisfaction is top priority. Opening in the early 2000's, Georgetown Kia is one of Ontario's earliest Kia Dealerships. Experience is one of Georgetown Kia's strengths within the ever-rising Kia brand. Conveniently located in Georgetown's main strip on Guelph Street, Georgetown Kia includes a standalone, state-of-the-art facility for New Inventory, Service & Parts and an adjacent Pre-Owned building. Georgetown Kia is one of the Toronto Area's most popular Kia Dealerships, accruing interest from Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville & Georgetown! Come in today & experience the Georgetown Kia Difference!

About Georgetown Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Geoscuba
12/17/2014

"Love my Juke"

Christina listened to what I wanted in a vehicle and helped me get one that I not only wanted but needed! I was extremely satisfied with the trade-in value applied to my purchase and the payments were kept within my budget (thanks Aaron!). I have already recommended this dealership (and Christina) to others. I love my Juke!

agmura21
12/13/2014

"mike rebelo aka the mr. incredible "

Mr incredible Mike rebelo!. This man is the best and know what's his doing. I have a bad credit and he help me out from the very start also yes my first car. Withought Mike I wouldn't know where I'm standing on my finance and getting a car. His service is above and beyond. I highly recommend you guys to go see Mike rebelo.

JRB123
12/12/2014

"BUYING A CAR/TRUCK? SEE OR CALL NOEL PREFONTAINE @ GT KIA"

I would just to take the time to personally thank Noel Prefontaine of Georgetown KIA. My situation was somewhat difficult with regards to my credit after a divorce and he was able to help me out with a vehicle. If your looking to buy a car or truck weather it be new or used I would recommend chatting with Noel. He is a professional in all aspects of the business. He also truly cares about your situation and will try to help you get the vehicle you want and a payment that you can afford and be comfortable with. I'm on the road in a great car, re building my credit, don't have to worry about repairs all for a reasonable price and none of that would have been possible without the personal attention that Noel @ Georgetown KIA gave me. Thanks Noel I didn't just buy a car I have a new friend! See you for my next one! John R Burton . .

craigold
12/09/2014

"Mike Rebelo went above and beyond!"

I hadI he pleasure of dealing with Mike Rebelo. I was looking into something around my budget. Mike was able to set up financing for me on a vehicle that i thought was out of my price range. he made it work and made it super easy for everything to come together. I love my new kia and I suggest you take advantage of the professionalism that this guy and this dealership has to offer. Craig

Carol Merten
12/03/2014

"Easy to Work with!"

Thank you Michelle for your knowledge and assistance in determining what would be the best extended warranty for me on my vehicle I just purchased. I feel good knowing I am nicely protected for a number of years to come! You are great to work with and so easy to speak with. Feel like I have known you for a long time not just a short time!

JoanneClay123
11/30/2014

"Best car experience ever!!"

I purchased a 2009 Kia Sportage from Georgetown Kia. I dealt with Cameron Ernst who was wonderful to deal with. He was very knowledgable and he treated me with the utmost respect. I was surprised by the quickness in which I received my car. I would definitely buy another car from this dealership and his name will be out forth to my friends and colleagues.

chriskiernan77
11/28/2014

"Kia Forte 5"

We were called into trade in our 2012 Kia Forte and Brian was able to move us into a 2014 Forte 5. Brian is a top notch sales rep and was very easy to deal with through the entire process. I would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone. Low pressure, full of car knowledge and very upfront and honest about options that we were looking for at that time. We also dealt with Kevin in finance and appreciated his efforts and honesty as well! I appreciate dealing with people like Brian and look forward to dealing with him in the future! Thank you Brian and the entire Georgetown Kia team! Chris Kiernan

max.epp.1
11/27/2014

"Dynimite team effort"

I would like to thank Artiom for his very professional business attitude. It was a pleasure dealing with Artiom . He took us for a test drive and went through all the details of the truck in a very polite and business professional manner. When we returned to pick up the truck all paper work and the truck were delivered in detail. I would also like to thank Brandon Adams for his professional help and making us feel comfortable in your office. He will make an awesome sales rep in the future .Aaron Best along with Louise Lupo wanted to make sure we were truly satisfied and that we made the right purchase . I would like to thank you for the amazing team effort at your dealership. What a great ,stress free purchasing environment. thanks Max Epp

Louie helped us too

M_cioffi
11/25/2014

"Look no further !! "

From the get go this group of knowledgeable professionals helped me through a very unique sales process! I could not be happier with my purchase and the relationships built at this dealership. Thank you Artiom - yet another great experience!

MBlake2
11/25/2014

"Kia soul 2014 "

I am very happy with my Kia soul that I bought at Georgetown Kia the service was excellent Christina is an awesome sale person very patient and she take time to listen to that I need

Reviews of Aaron  Best