Georgetown Kia

314 Guelph Street,
Georgetown, Ontario L7G 4B5
Georgetown Kia Info
About Georgetown Kia

Georgetown Kia is a part of the Car Nation Canada Family of Dealerships where the commitment to customer satisfaction is top priority. Opening in the early 2000's, Georgetown Kia is one of Ontario's earliest Kia Dealerships. Experience is one of Georgetown Kia's strengths within the ever-rising Kia brand. Conveniently located in Georgetown's main strip on Guelph Street, Georgetown Kia includes a standalone, state-of-the-art facility for New Inventory, Service & Parts and an adjacent Pre-Owned building. Georgetown Kia is one of the Toronto Area's most popular Kia Dealerships, accruing interest from Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville & Georgetown! Come in today & experience the Georgetown Kia Difference!

About Georgetown Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Carolyn B.
6/30/2015

"Happy New 2015 Optima SX Turbo Owner"

I walked into the Georgetown Kia dealership on a Monday evening after finding out a few hours before that my existing vehicle was no longer drivable, so I didn't have a lot of time to wait before taking delivery, The Georgetown Kia staff made the process of buying a car simple, efficient and enjoyable. Louise and staff helped to ensure I had delivery of my new car in 4 days, in my colour choice and with my add-ons, enabling me to go holidays as planned. Car looks great and is a pleasure to drive!

benny77
6/24/2015

"Best deals, best service, best value!!"

If your looking for a dealership that will work hard for you and help you find a vehicle at the price that suits you, Georgetown Kia is it! I have lived all over southern Ontario and I always come back to Georgetown Kia when I'm ready for a new car. I have tried to find other dealers that can compete, but everyone else comes across greedy and snobby. When I speak to the staff at Georgetown Kia, they listen, and try to help me refine my decision. No matter what I request, they explore the possibilities. They are truly working for you when they take on your business. Thank you to Nick, Adam, and Kevin for landing us exactly what we want every time! We will be back soon, so keep looking for great cars for us!

Jen M
6/24/2015

"I love Georgetown Kia!!"

The first time I met Nick Chopra back in 2009 I was trying to rebuild my credit. I really needed a reliable car with the best rate. He was recommended to me by a friend. I was so pleased with Nick and his team that after 2 years I upgraded to another Kia. I am now on my 4th Kia and I would never go anywhere else. I trust Nick and Georgetown Kia to get me the best car at the best price with no hassle. I recommend Georgetown Kia to all my friends. I am so happy to have the Georgetown Kia family for many years to come- Thank you Nick for doing you magic! Thank you Adam for your excellent CS skills! *****Jen M

AnitaB
6/23/2015

"Helpful and friendly Sales Rep."

We've been to many dealerships (mostly bad/not so pleasant experiences) in search of a family vehicle and Louise at Georgetown KIA was a great help in finding us the right one. She was respectful and actually listened to what I had to say in addressing my vehicle wants/needs. She is one of the best Sales Representatives I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. If you are looking for a new/used vehicle, she is the lady to see! Loving my KIA Rondo! Anita

Ran runner
6/23/2015

"Loving my new truck!!!"

Can't say enough about this dealership!!! Very friendly staff, and amazing selection of vehicles! Cameron, Kevin, and Michelle worked non stop to make sure I was completely satisfied! If you ever need a vehicle make sure you check out these guys

blackbird
6/21/2015

"Happy Regular Service Customer!"

I have been a regular Kia service customer for the past 3-1/2 years and I must say Georgetown Kia provides excellent customer service with a friendly service team, headed by Service Manager, Enzo Serrao.I can always count on Enzo and his service team (Gord & Rodney) to figure out any particular problem I am having with my Kia (usually normal wear & tear repairs) and they get it fixed in a timely fashion. One time, I came into Kia with an annoying rattling that my car was making for the past month. Enzo just took it for a quick test drive and he came back and said that it seemed that the belt was loose. After the belt was tightened by Kia Service, I never heard the annoying rattling again. Sometimes, I even come out of Kia with a free car wash! Highly recommend Georgetown Kia Dealership to my family and friends!

haltonradio.com
6/19/2015

"Just sign and go!!!"

Need a vehicle that suits your needs at a great price WITHOUT the pressure? Then Kia Georgetown is the ONLY place to start!! Whether you're looking to buy new or used, Tony and his exceptional team like Chris, Len, Louise and especially Kevin will make this an experience you'll be sure to tell others about. His many talented staff go the distance to get you the vehicle you want!! An easy comfortable experience I highly recommend!!!

nicole1234
6/18/2015

"Extremely happy customer! "

I went to Georgetown Kia after visiting a couple other Kia dealerships and not having much luck with finding a car or good service. Cameron was my salesman and he was amazing, Prior to coming to Georgetown Kia I was extremely stressed about purchasing my first car- Cameron eased all my concerns and helped me get an awesome deal on my brand new car, he answered all my questions and gave me a couple options to choose from. Michelle was amazing from the start and made me feel so at home-I am definitely a lifetime shopper at Georgetown Kia.

edimytosh
6/18/2015

"Fixed Car + Free Wash!"

I walked in to the Service Department with the most annoying of requests: there was a 'rattling' under my hood. No, it didn't happen all the time. No, I didn't have any more details to share. Less than an hour later, Enzo and his team had identified the part causing the issue and replaced it. The team also washed my car (and trust me, it needed it!). Thank you very much for the incredible service.

mycarbarb103
6/17/2015

"best customer service"

so glad I choose Georgetown Kia,the sales people go out of their way to make your car buying so easy,first time I have ever bought a car,everything just fell into place ,would recommend highly,

Reviews of Kevin Tostik