Georgetown Kia

Georgetown Kia
Call
Georgetown Kia Info
About Georgetown Kia

Georgetown Kia is a part of the Car Nation Canada Family of Dealerships where the commitment to customer satisfaction is top priority. Opening in the early 2000's, Georgetown Kia is one of Ontario's earliest Kia Dealerships. Experience is one of Georgetown Kia's strengths within the ever-rising Kia brand. Conveniently located in Georgetown's main strip on Guelph Street, Georgetown Kia includes a standalone, state-of-the-art facility for New Inventory, Service & Parts and an adjacent Pre-Owned building. Georgetown Kia is one of the Toronto Area's most popular Kia Dealerships, accruing interest from Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville & Georgetown! Come in today & experience the Georgetown Kia Difference!

About Georgetown Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"Very satisfied thanks to Mohsin Hydari"

Mohsin Hydary was a great guy to work with. He is knowledgeable, friendly and although I don't have a good credit history he helped me to find a great deal. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of a vehicle.

"Thanks for your help!"

I just traded in my Soul for a Rio this past weekend. I just wanted to take the time to say how wonderful the experience was. I went in inquiring about how I could cut my costs and Adam was awesome to work with. From day one I felt comfortable and relaxed and no matter how hard of a time I gave him, Adam just took it calmly with a smile. Thank you so much Adam! :) I would also like to thank Kevin. He worked so hard to get me a great deal and always kept me posted on what was happening! Thanks Kevin! My first experience buying a Kia wasn't the greatest, but this time around I was more than pleased with the service I recieved. I would highly recommend Georgetown Kia!

"Great Dealership, Great salesman in Joe Pinto"

I researched all local dealers, models and prices to find the right car for my needs. Test drives on similar vehicles at different locations narrowed the field. A gently used Kia Sportage was my choice. The salesman, Joe Pinto, was polite professional and informative. The whole purchasing process was smooth and efficient, totally devoid of pressure.

"Repeat Customer To The Credit of Mohsin Hydari"

July 2013 I needed to purchase a vehicle, unfortuantely my credit history wasn't the best which caused every dealership to shut the door in my face until Georgetown Kia. I was able to get approved with the help of Mohsin Hydari through Car Nation. After such a pleasant experience I told myself I'd never buy another vhicle from another person other than Mohsin. If Mohsin left KIA I would follow him. Such a pleasant invididual to deal with (a rare to find in Car Salesman) . Needlessstosay, a year later with improved credit I decided I needed a larger vehicle. Once again I went to see Mohsin and within 1 week I was driving a brand new 2015 KIA Sorrento. I'm extremely pleased with Moshin's Customer Service and always pleasant demeanor. In 2014 I recommended family, friends and co-workers to KIA specifically Mohsin Hydari and will continue to do so. Thank you

"Great Dealership..."

Bought my new Kia Sportage from Amrit. Very relaxed and helpful - not pushy and was willing to work with me on the numbers. Overall the buying experience was good - transparent, and fair. I would recommend them if you are looking to get a kia. I also had my car serviced there recently. The first service is free which was great and the staff was great. Gord was helpful and nice to work with. Very good experience.

"Amazing Customer Service Experience!!!"

I would highly recommend this dealer and especially Christina Jelicic who put in a lot of time and effort to finalize the car deal for me. I'm extremely pleased with all aspects of the deal. Christina was extremely pleasant to deal with, always returned my calls or emails promptly, was very easy to reach, and was able to answer any questions or concerns I had.

"Staff of KIA Georgetown is dedicated and very friendly"

I bought used cars twice from KIA-Georgetown; in both cases the treatment of Cameron Ernest (Sales Manager), Adrian Jurcic (Professional Sales Representative), Michelle Vest (Finance Manager) and Arturo Colea (Service Manager) was immaculate and praiseworthy. Especially Adrian: His attitude was friendly and polite. He kept on searching for a car of my description, dedicating much of his time towards finding the right car (in terms of price, performance and reliability) until he found one which fits the bill to a 'T'. He also persevered to get me a promotional gift. I have the highest recommendation for his excellent performance. As for the rest of the friends I mentioned above, you may consider each one as an asset to your company. In general, each of your employees are very friendly and dedicated. I will recommend your outfit to any friend who is looking for the right car and the right personnel. Thank you......... Hid Grouni

"Best Dealership I've dealt with"

Went in looking for a large sedan or a small SUV. Had a tight budget and wasn't to sure what I was looking for, and was lucky enough to have Dana. She was patient and honest, understood my budget needs and personal preferences, and worked around them, ultimately getting me into a great vehicle that I am very happy with. I came from Niagara and she was generous enough to get everything sorted out in one trip, and then brought the car right to me just 2 days later. Exceptional service from her and the dealership, and they didn't waste time trying to sell me cars I couldn't afford or didn't like. If your looking at a new car I highly recommend these folks.

"A Great Customer Service Experience"

I can tell you that, in a world where there are so many great examples of poor service, Georgetown Kia (Len) was a shining example of just the opposite. Throughout my experience, it was easy to see that Len, and the entire team that I dealt with, took this aspect of the business to heart. Anyone can claim customer service is at the core of their business, but I definitely witnessed that they actually foster this atmosphere in everything they do at Georgetown Kia. Every interaction has demonstrated their philosophy to go above and beyond with the customer's needs in mind. I'm looking forward to my future dealings with this team of professionals and will be recommending them to anyone I know who may be looking at replacing their current vehicle. Congratulations on a job well done and exceeding my expectations!!

"No worries or hassles"

Very professional and incredibly knowledgeable. Put me at ease and took great care delivering me my vehicle. I described what I was looking for and he matched the perfect jeep. Rugged and powerful but also quite luxurious

Mohsin Hydari