Georgetown Kia

Georgetown Kia
Call
Georgetown Kia Info
About Georgetown Kia

Georgetown Kia is a part of the Car Nation Canada Family of Dealerships where the commitment to customer satisfaction is top priority. Opening in the early 2000's, Georgetown Kia is one of Ontario's earliest Kia Dealerships. Experience is one of Georgetown Kia's strengths within the ever-rising Kia brand. Conveniently located in Georgetown's main strip on Guelph Street, Georgetown Kia includes a standalone, state-of-the-art facility for New Inventory, Service & Parts and an adjacent Pre-Owned building. Georgetown Kia is one of the Toronto Area's most popular Kia Dealerships, accruing interest from Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville & Georgetown! Come in today & experience the Georgetown Kia Difference!

About Georgetown Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"Awesome Experience"

This was my first car purchase and prior to finding Dana and her team at Georgetown Kia our car shopping experience was less than stellar. As soon as they contacted me, I was in my new car within a few days, and only had to make two trips to the dealership. There was no question left unanswered and I got nothing but honest responses. I would absolutely recommend Georgetown Kia, and will be back for my next big purchase!

"Beyond professional "

I just recently purchased a vehicle with the assistance of the very energetic, enthusiastic and professional mohsin. I was referred to him from my sister ,who also had help from mohsin with her vehicle a week prior to my visit. My experience at this dealership was great and was even more then to my expectations . I was impressed when he recommended other vehicles to my liking and that I spent a good hour test driving 7 different vehicles before I came to the decision on purchasing the 3rd vehicle that I drove with mohsin. He was very calm and patient and wanted to be certain that I was happy with the vehicle I was choosing. I will return to this dealership in the future. Service was excellent!!

"Christine Jelicic and Michelle Vest"

I want to thank both ladies for outstanding service and attention to our needs. Both went out to their way to make themselves available to us, responded to all our questions and did a great job establishing trust for us. We are very confident we made the right decision and will be back for future purchases.

"My dream ...in less then 48 hrs :) "

I had the opportunity to deal with Mohsin Hydari. I must say, Mohsin is very professional, enthusiastic, positive and realistic all the way around. It was as simple as the commercials show. Applied, showed up to end with a same day approval and the car I had my eyes on. The service was so great that I got my brother to buy a car also from Mohsin within less then 2 weeks of me :) I recommend Georgetown Kia for everyone. All I needed was this opportunity to have my own car, and a chance to rebuild my credit. Georgetown Kia did it for me and they will do it for you as well.

"EXTRODINARY SERVICE & STAFF"

Basically I am speechless as to the amazing service I received from making the deal to picking up the car. The sales rep and mangers worked together to make me happy and ensured a quality of customer service! Thank you so so much. You made this purchase easy, friendly and especially memorable. The extra attention I received made me feel that I made the right choice to switch from Kia Milton to Georgetown. There's definitely something different about all their employees. They are all caring... That's what we need! Thanks, Gerald for making my delivery smooth and special thanks to Shaun and Rob who went above and beyond in excellent service! Thanks, I love my KIA SORENTO SX.....

"FRIENDLY PEOPLE"

ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I TALKED TO WERE VERY FRIENDLY .KAZ IS A ASET TO YOUR TEAM..KAZ AND AARON WERE GREAT TO DEAL WITH.. VERY ,HONEST AND I WOULD BUY AGAIN IN THE FURTURE FROM THEM.I GOT THE FORD EXPEDITION AND I'M LOVING IT.THANKS TO ALL GREAT TEAM.

"Amazing Experience!!"

From my first contact with Robert at the town festival I was always made to feel very important!! My sales person Amrit was also amazing!!! He was very patient and spend a lot of time with me including the test drive and going over the Soul's features!! I also had the pleasure of the company of Kevin (finance) who was very pleasant and very thorough in reviewing my finance and accessories options. I made multiple visits and dealt with other very wonderful sales people as well. Even though they were not my sales guys, they still made sure I was taken care of. (Gerald and Len) I had a truly amazing experience buying my SOUL from Gtown Kia. A++ and I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a vehicle!! Way to go guys!!! :-)

"We Treat You Like Family"

Their catch phrase is "We Treat You Like Family" and its true. The entire staff was always friendly and welcoming. Adrian was very friendly and instantly we felt as ease with him. He was very knowledgeable and didn't push us or force the sale. We had some "Credit Issues" that needed worked on and Aaron never gave up on us. We worked as a team to get things resolved and us into our new truck. They communicated with us for each step of the process always keeping us in the loop. It took 3 weeks to get the deal done ( our issues, not theirs) but they got it done for us. I was so happy with Aaron my first response after the deal was done was to give him a big hug....The very next day I brought my dad to the dealership for him to get a new vehicle. I will buy my next vehicle from them. We are very happy with the overall process.

"Great Service!!"

Excellent atmosphere and service right from the start. It was a great experience having Christina help us from start to finish. Also a shout out to the rest of the crew. So refreshing dealing with an entire team that's never pushy and yet quick to help each other out to provide impeccable service to my family and I. Professional yet down to Earth. Serious about what they do yet ready to share some fun. Nice work!

"My First Car"

I would like to say that my experience was phenomenal. The two gentlemen Nick and Mohsin were amazing. They really gave me the deal of a life time on my first car and were hands down the nicest guys. The service was impeccable and the speed of everything was just great. I am and will recommend these guys every time someone mentions a new car or even used. I want to thank you guys for all the help and the new Kia I got. I will cherish this and everything in the future we will work out. Again hands down best ever.

Brian Penner