Georgetown Kia

Showroom Hours: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM Closed

Georgetown Kia

Georgetown Kia Info
About Georgetown Kia

Georgetown Kia is a part of the Car Nation Canada Family of Dealerships where the commitment to customer satisfaction is top priority. Opening in the early 2000's, Georgetown Kia is one of Ontario's earliest Kia Dealerships. Experience is one of Georgetown Kia's strengths within the ever-rising Kia brand. Conveniently located in Georgetown's main strip on Guelph Street, Georgetown Kia includes a standalone, state-of-the-art facility for New Inventory, Service & Parts and an adjacent Pre-Owned building. Georgetown Kia is one of the Toronto Area's most popular Kia Dealerships, accruing interest from Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville & Georgetown! Come in today & experience the Georgetown Kia Difference!

About Georgetown Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Rocky
2/25/2015

"I am in LOVE with my newly purchased 2010 Acura TSX!!!"

I had been searching for an Acura TSX/TL for nearly a month, but was not happy with some of the dealerships I had visited. I was frustrated and at my wits end. That was until a relative told me to go and see Cameron at Georgetown Kia! When I contacted Cameron and told him what I was looking for, he found me an Acura TSX and had it brought up to Georgetown. We went for a test drive and I immediately fell in love! His friendly demeanor and strong knowledge of the car made me feel less stressed and made car shopping more enjoyable. Every employee at Georgetown Kia was friendly and eager to help out where needed. Wayne was very helpful and understanding of my needs when it came time to purchase the car. Christina sat down with me and went over all the documents in detail and made me feel content and satisfied with my purchase. I am now the proud owner of a 2010 Acura TSX and could not be happier. If you are looking for a reliable automobile at a reasonable price, go to Georgetown Kia! You will not be disappointed. Thanks to everyone at Georgetown Kia!

Wayne Walker

Darlene
2/23/2015

"Purchasing a vehicle close to home...great experience"

I just purchased a new 2015 Sorento from Georgetown Kia. I had the pleasure of working with 2 sales representatives, Louise Lupo and Len Hagen. They were very welcoming and made the experience a positive one. Sean Whitton, the sales manager sealed the deal! Kyla Fair made the paperwork seamless. It was great being able to buy in our hometown and we would recommend Georgetown Kia to our friends.

astockley
2/20/2015

"My daughter & son-in-law recommended GTK"

My daughter and son-in-law have bought two cars from GTK and when my Ford Escape's engine self-destructed on my way down from Wasaga Beach they told me to come and check out a Kia while they were picking up their new Soul. Even though mine had just 'blown-up' I did not have any immediate plans to buy a car, but the used Rondo that Gerald showed me fit my needs and budget exactly, and considering the circumstances couldn't have happened at a more better time. Both Gerald and Kevin Tostik stayed overtime, past store closing, and did everything they needed to do to complete all of the necessary paperwork and make sure I was completely comfortable and satisfied with my purchase. I never felt there was any pressure on me to buy the car even though they knew I needed one. Other dealerships that I have dealt with in the past, I know would have used my situation to their advantage. Not GTK! My son-in-law just brought my car in for my complimentary oil change - on my 'used' car I got a free oil change. That's something I have never received before when purchasing a used vehicle. Thanks to ALL at Georgetown Kia! Patricia Stockley

Valeria3131
2/20/2015

"Hands down #1 dealership and sales manager"

My family just purchased a 2009 Honda CRV and could't be happier. Mohsin was very helpful, informative and really worked with us to get the vehicle we wanted. With in 24 hours we were driving home in our new suv. I highly reccommend Mohsin and the Georgetown Kia to anyone looking for an affordable vehicle and just great customer service. Thanks Mohsin, we hope to deal with you again :) Valeria & Chris

Draygah
2/19/2015

"Always Happy"

We are always happy with the service at Georgetown Kia. Lots of smiles and laughs too. We enjoy everyone who works there, especially people on the service desk. Feels like home from home.

camara81
2/14/2015

"Mohsin made my experience perfect. "

Mohsin was amazing. I highly recommend him and the dealership. He answered all my questions even if there were too many. He went out of his way to make my experience perfect and I'm so happy with my sorento. Thanks Mohsin. You're the man!

Sahana
2/12/2015

"Wonderful experience "

I just picked up my new Ford Escape 2009 from the Georgetown Kia dealership. I' am very satisfy with the descison that I made choosing this dealership. Mohsin Hydari is one of a kind. He assisted me in finding the best deal possible. He was always willing to push his limits further just to satisfy me. I must say that he did a very good job, I felt comfortable speaking with him about a vehicle that was within my budget and the first vehicle that he showed me was the vehicle i purchased. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better sales rep. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family as well as this dealership. Keep up the great work!

Stephen
2/12/2015

"Stephen"

I picked up my vehicle today feb,12 2015 and I was really please by mohsin and the way he explained everything to me in the easiest way for me to understand and I can't find words to explain myself on mr.mohsin on how he treated my girlfriend and I . Thanks a lot , btw I love my car. Cheers!!!

hugo
2/11/2015

"Happy Birthday!"

Len Hagen & Louise Lupo, Thank you both for making the "birthday gift" memorable. Len for all the late night calls to make sure that every thing was in order on your day off, that says a lot about your dedication ... Louise for being kind enough to correct what was over looked quickly and to our full satisfaction. Hey Louise our baby said thanks for the balloons :)

jdwy
2/09/2015

"Fantastic job!"

My boyfriend and I had the pleasure of dealing with Brandon recently when looking to purchase a new truck. My boyfriend had been checking online for trucks for months previous, but just couldn't make a decision. Upon letting Brandon know exactly what we were looking for, he was able to have multiple options available for us when we arrived at the dealership. Brandon was extremely informative about the vehicles that he presented us with. You could tell that Brandon was prepared and well educated on the specs of each vehicle before we even arrived, This agent is very well organized, and has phenomenal customer service skills! On top of this, he is also a great sales rep - We walked away with our dream truck that very night!!! Thanks Brandon!!!

Reviews of Kevin Tostik