Georgetown Kia

314 Guelph Street,
Georgetown, Ontario L7G 4B5
Georgetown Kia Info
About Georgetown Kia

Georgetown Kia is a part of the Car Nation Canada Family of Dealerships where the commitment to customer satisfaction is top priority. Opening in the early 2000's, Georgetown Kia is one of Ontario's earliest Kia Dealerships. Experience is one of Georgetown Kia's strengths within the ever-rising Kia brand. Conveniently located in Georgetown's main strip on Guelph Street, Georgetown Kia includes a standalone, state-of-the-art facility for New Inventory, Service & Parts and an adjacent Pre-Owned building. Georgetown Kia is one of the Toronto Area's most popular Kia Dealerships, accruing interest from Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville & Georgetown! Come in today & experience the Georgetown Kia Difference!

About Georgetown Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Mclementi13
7-21-2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

Just wanted to acknowledge the excellent customer service from Meghan Pincivero, Kevin Tostik and Adam Kahhale at Georgetown Kia during our recent visit. My wife and I really appreciated their honesty, friendliness and willingness to help us find the right vehicle for our family. It was a pleasure dealing with all of them. Mario Clementi Georgetown

Uberman57
7-21-2016

"Review"

Hi Renée,you we're a great help,the van is excellent,I look forward to seeing you again in the new year for a upgrade. Need one with the power windows in the sliding doors and power doors . thanks JOHN

Kellychenell@gmail.com
7-16-2016

"Purchase of my Ford Escape "

Jas is a great, down to earth guy. He helped me out as much as possible with my search for a Ford Escape. I would purchase from this dealership again. Thank you Kelly C.

amanazzone1
7-14-2016

"Best dealership around!!! Would recommend to anyone! "

Recently purchased a 2016 Kia soul from Georgetown Kia , which is our second car from this dealership. Every single step of the experience from start to finish, with every member of there team from reception to management was exceptional! Special thanks to Tony, Patryk & Scott for the professional and outstanding service! So in love with my new car and will be a Georgetown Kia customer for life!

Scott Hughes - finance

pt-june2016
7-09-2016

"Grate in follow up."

I purchased a new car from this dealership. So far the dealership has acted responsibly and they were supportive. Looking forward to great support for service as well.

Steve Teixeira
7-08-2016

"Excellent service."

This was by far the most pleasurable experience I have had when purchasing a vehicle. Gavin was extremely helpful with information about the Jeep I was interested in purchasing, as well as explaining the details of the purchase. Gavin was also very attentive to what I had to say, when explaining what I was looking for. When it came time to actually pay for the purchase, Trish made it a very comfortable and easy experience. She was extremely knowledgeable in all the aspects throughout the entire process. Once the Jeep was ready to be picked up, that to was also made an enjoyable experience for me. The vehicle was in immaculate shape and ready to go. The entire staff should be very proud of the work & service they provide.I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to anyone.

KBM
7-07-2016

"Professional, helpful, outstanding service"

I would like to thank Sales Manager Jason Brown and his team for an outstanding experience, very good deal and great car. This dealership is the industry standard for service and fairness. Highest recommendation.

David
6-25-2016

"A class of his own!"

World class is the best way to describe the service I received from Mohsin. He was patient and took the time to answer every question and concern I had. He worked extra hard to ensure that my purchase was smooth and followed up after to ensure that everything was perfect. I now only recommend Mohsin to all of my friends and family. Thanks for the great experience!

Tony Fortunato
6-24-2016

"Another bad experience - 0 for 2"

Free snacks and bottled water is very nice but the coffee is 25 cents but if you ask the service guys they will give you a quarter Whats the point of that? WiFi kicks you off at approx 1 hour and I could not get back on despite working flawlessly until then. I've reported this twice already with no real impact. This happened to my phone, laptop and tablet. On to my latest experience. I brought my Sorento in because the seat release on the passenger side gets seized or plain stuck. The first time I brought it in, the mechanic said he fixed it by simply oiling it. I asked if he tested it a few times since it may 2 or 3 tries to get it stuck and he said yes. I respectfully explained that I was skeptical since it was locked up and didn't think a simple spray of lubricant would do the trick. I was assured that was the case and guess what, very next day it got stuck. The service guy said the cable probably needs to be replaced and I made another appointment. When I arrived the service person asked me if they ordered the parts. I replied, "I have no idea". After working on my car for after an hour they asked me to come back because they had to order parts. When I was called to make the appointment, I asked them how long it will take and told 1 hour and an half at the most. Another appointment was made for noon and I got there 10 minutes early. The car did not go into the shop until 12:20. Well I was there for 2 and half hours. Got home and realized that I should have tested the latch while i was there. 2nd try and it was stuck. Then I called the service manager and he asked if I was operating the latch correctly. When I explained that I operated the left and right one the same way he started to understand that this is not user error. I even took a video to showed him the driver side latch operation vs the passenger side To add insult to injury, I noticed a bunch of over spray from some kind of lubricant on my rear seat and floor mat on the side they worked on and they did not have the material put back on properly and the foam was all exposed from the rear seat. Now they want me to bring it back again. I told them that I will leave it with all day so they can take their time and fix it. fingers crossed that this fixes it. needless to say that i gave the local dealership another chance and i think this is my last time going there.

John R.
6-22-2016

"Excellent Customer Service within a Very Comfortable Setting"

Although this is our first car with Georgetown Kia, I can emphatically say that this purchase has been the easiest, most pleasurable experience I’ve ever had buying a car – hands down! I would like to thank Adrian (& Trish) for all the excellent work they provided in helping me secure a car for my daughter. They were not only courteous and conscientious in their endeavors to find the “right” car for my daughter, they put the deal together without any difficulties, what-so-ever. I will have no problem going back for another vehicle (should the need arise) Thank you so much, Adrian & Trish

Reviews of Adrian Jurcic