Georgetown Kia

314 Guelph Street,
Georgetown, Ontario L7G 4B5
Georgetown Kia Info
About Georgetown Kia

Georgetown Kia is a part of the Car Nation Canada Family of Dealerships where the commitment to customer satisfaction is top priority. Opening in the early 2000's, Georgetown Kia is one of Ontario's earliest Kia Dealerships. Experience is one of Georgetown Kia's strengths within the ever-rising Kia brand. Conveniently located in Georgetown's main strip on Guelph Street, Georgetown Kia includes a standalone, state-of-the-art facility for New Inventory, Service & Parts and an adjacent Pre-Owned building. Georgetown Kia is one of the Toronto Area's most popular Kia Dealerships, accruing interest from Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville & Georgetown! Come in today & experience the Georgetown Kia Difference!

About Georgetown Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Michael De Guzman
5-28-2016

"Customer for life"

I've dealt with various dealerships before and the service I received from Gavin and Rob were phenomenal. I normally switch cars every year or so and majority of the people in dealerships I have dealt with would basically hold me at gun point and not let me leave until they get me to purchase. I did not experience this with Rob and Gavin. They have been extremely patient and accommodating every time. (Our deal took a while because I had a lot of requests and conditions) They made sure that all my requests were meet. Even the time and day I wanted to pick up the car. If you're looking to purchase a car I would highly recommend their dealership. Great people to deal with and prices are great! I'll be going back here again for my next purchase. Thank you again for the amazing service guys! I'm your customer for life.

tudor123
5-27-2016

"Great people great results"

Adrian was absolutely great. We got the car we wanted at the price we wanted and with the financing we wanted. The whole team he has did a great Job! Would surely recommend seeing if he can help you! Tudor

peterbur
5-26-2016

"Sales and service"

Bought a Kia Sorentto in February - great experience dealing with Patryck and Sean. Just completed first service and experienced the attention to detail and professional courtesy.

Camille
5-25-2016

"Thanks Jas!"

We bought a used 4Runner from Jas. He was a really nice guy. You would tell he just started on the job, but the process as smooth as buying a used car could be. There were a few bumps during and after, but Jas was available to answer our concerns.

5-17-2016

"Honest Man!"

I am very satisfied with the service and the end result. I want to thank Jas for making it happen. He was recommended to me and now I know why. I had a great selection of vehicles to choose from.Thanks Jas for my new car !!

Moe
5-17-2016

"Amazing Experience!"

I am first time car-owner and Jas made my experience very smooth and painless! I was very nervous buying my first car but Jas was able to show me how easy this experience could be. He went above and beyond expectations to ensure I bought that car that suits my needs the best. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a new vehicle! Thank you again, Jas!

AAman

"Amazing! "

It's always difficult finding a car that will suit your needs and wants especially when you know nothing about cars in general. Jas provided excellent customer service by giving detailed descriptions of the different vehicles I liked and so on. I was surprised by the excellent variety of vehicles  Georgetown Kia superstore had. Jas was really friendly and willing to go above and beyond when trying to find a car that fit my budget. In the end I was able to walk out with a car that I now love!

Rctpeel64

"Quick and painless"

Stopped in on a Saturday to test drive a couple of trucks and drove away on Wednesday with a great deal. Dealership was open to my options and helpful in answering any questions about the truck I was looking to buy. Made the price sweeter for me and even added on a back up camera to meet my optional equipment expectations and seal the deal. I had an issue with a crack in the windshield after driving away that is in the process of getting fixed as I write this. Gavin and Rob are great and Trish made all the financial details go smoothly. I truly appreciate all the assistance in getting me into my new (new to me) F150.

JadinWarkentin

"ABSOLUTLY AMAZING"

I bought my first car from Jas and honestly I couldnt have asked for a better expierence! They did such an amazing job, and worked with me every step of the way. I would suggest anyone go to this dealership and ask for Jas!

Preeti

"Excellent Customer Service"

I was provided with excellent service at your dealership, and I truly appreciate it. I can tell you that the prospect of having to spend thousands of dollars, according to estimates I'd received elsewhere, was a dim one. Thankfully, I decided to opt for one more professional opinion before purchasing a car. I am higly pleased with the professional manner in which your employee serviced my needs. You have definitely gained a new customer who will refer all of her friends to your dealership.

Reviews of Jaskaran Dhillon