Georgetown Kia

314 Guelph Street,
Georgetown, Ontario L7G 4B5
Georgetown Kia Info
About Georgetown Kia

Georgetown Kia is a part of the Car Nation Canada Family of Dealerships where the commitment to customer satisfaction is top priority. Opening in the early 2000's, Georgetown Kia is one of Ontario's earliest Kia Dealerships. Experience is one of Georgetown Kia's strengths within the ever-rising Kia brand. Conveniently located in Georgetown's main strip on Guelph Street, Georgetown Kia includes a standalone, state-of-the-art facility for New Inventory, Service & Parts and an adjacent Pre-Owned building. Georgetown Kia is one of the Toronto Area's most popular Kia Dealerships, accruing interest from Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville & Georgetown! Come in today & experience the Georgetown Kia Difference!

About Georgetown Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Emeekay
2-06-2016

"Amazing "

I am very satisfied hiw quick the process went. Well organized. I am very happy with my vehicle. I will definitely be coming back when it is time for a new vehicle. I reccommend thjs dealer. Such a great team great with help. Keep up the great work

jayz
1-31-2016

"Wayne Walker is the best guy to deal with!!!!!!!"

Wayne thank you again for a great experience buying with your help 3 vehicles in less than a year.will send everyone I know to deal with you and this dealer. sincerely Jason Beauchamp

oldude56
1-31-2016

"Good Experince"

Have not purchased a veachile from a dealership for a very long time but Cameron made it a pleasent experice...Went the extra mile to make sure all my questions and concerns were delt with, the easy going approach instead of push push that turned me away from other car dealership sales approach, will let me with good consonance recomend people to check out Georgetown Kia for their next car purchasse. Quality of their used vehicles impressed me along with their prices.. Heading out tommorow to enjoy a day on the road with the vecale that i purchased and wont have any worrys, along with a good quality purchase and the excelletn extended warrenty that i purchassed after it was explined to me the pros and cons of not getting one will let me rest easy if there is a problem down the road. After all is said and done i would definitely be back for any future purchasses and i will be looking forward to dealling with Cameron and Georgetown Kia again.

Fred Murphy
1-25-2016

"Fred Murphy"

Brandon was always a pleasure to communicate with. Whether that was by email, phone and in person. The other gentlemen in the store were also very pleasant and tried to help where they can. Thank you all.

Jason Blain, Moses Lord, Rob Tasi

lisacow
1-20-2016

" feeling very satisfied"

My car was due for a #4 service (the big one, and would have left me without a car for several hours) Kia provided me with a rental, they even drove me to enterprise. Enterprise was great too! Gord, was VERY professional and answered all my questions. Thanks Gord, you were awesome.

Kame16
1-19-2016

"Very nice people and helpful"

This dealership is very pleasant. They are helpful and easy to talk with. I would recommend this place to anyone.the staffs are very pleasant.

Love my cruze!

"Thanks Adrian!"

Loving my new Chevy Cruze! Thank you so much for the great service in making this happen! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to a friend! Tracey

seanv

"EXCELLENT"

Moses was a pleasure to deal with and was very helpful throughout the sales experience. He answered all the questions I had about the vehicle. Very trustworthy experience. The dealership will bend over backwards for you and make your purchase the best possible. Go visit them to today if your in the market for a vehicle.

Cruze-ing
1-12-2016

"Getting me Cruze-ing!!"

Came to Georgetown Kia to purchase my vehicle. This was my first time car shopping solo and the guys there made it so easy to get exactly what I needed. They answered all of my (thousand) questions and made sure I was completely comfortable and well-informed before I signed and left with my brand new Cruze. I'm extremely satisfied!!

M_cioffi
1-12-2016

"Another Car from your fleet to mine!"

Yet again Georgetown Car Nation (Kia) does a superb job and making the purchase of yet another vehicle easy and stress free; Never once throughout the process did I feel like I had to "do" anything... I was in the "driver's seat" (for lack of better terms) and couldn't be happier with my experience. For anyone looking for a group of honest, straight up individuals don't go any further.

Wayne