Georgetown Kia

Gordon Kiddey

March 23, 2017

"Beyond my expectations"

- Carjac

They have a great staff. From the people we met including Jason B., Krish, Renee and Marcus. They have great service and take care of their customers. They try their hardest to get the best rate for you if you are financing your vehicle. We would like to thank everyone who was part of our purchase of our vehicle. I highly recommend going to Georgetown KIA when purchasing a vehicle.

March 23, 2017

"Our Second Sedona"

- Ters44

First off let me say that Georgetown Kia is not your typical car dealership. After visiting two other Kia Dealerships we found ourselves at Georgetown Kia. We were immediately greeted in a very friendly manner and shown around. We were in the market for another Sedona for our family. The sales and management staff were very thorough and gave us their best price without the typical price game playing you experience at most dealerships. They were honest and appreciated our business. They made the process so seamless and we we had our car van within the week. Upon pickup they gave us a thank you car and a bottle of wine! A small gesture but a nice one! Thanks so much to Ken and Patryk and Krish!

March 22, 2017

"Used car sale at the super store"

- Jimbo3

I wanted to say thanks to Cameron. He went the extra mile more than once to make sure I was happy with my purchase. Including waiting 6 weeks to repair a twitchy senor until it failed completely, and still didn't charge me a dime.

Used 2015 Chevrolet Camaro, $54950