Georgetown Kia

314 Guelph Street,
Georgetown, Ontario L7G 4B5
Georgetown Kia Info
About Georgetown Kia

Georgetown Kia is a part of the Car Nation Canada Family of Dealerships where the commitment to customer satisfaction is top priority. Opening in the early 2000's, Georgetown Kia is one of Ontario's earliest Kia Dealerships. Experience is one of Georgetown Kia's strengths within the ever-rising Kia brand. Conveniently located in Georgetown's main strip on Guelph Street, Georgetown Kia includes a standalone, state-of-the-art facility for New Inventory, Service & Parts and an adjacent Pre-Owned building. Georgetown Kia is one of the Toronto Area's most popular Kia Dealerships, accruing interest from Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville & Georgetown! Come in today & experience the Georgetown Kia Difference!

About Georgetown Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

KimV
8/29/2015

"Mission Possible"

After a lot of back and forth emails, phone calls, and test drives, we finally found my car. I didn't know anything about the process or cars in general, this being my first vehicle. Adrian was kind and patient, and made it work within my budget. I was surprised at how quickly it all came together in the end. I love my new car! Thank you!

gerhartmoogey
8/28/2015

"very dissatisfied this time."

I was there for a service checkup on Saturday, Aug. 22 and was told my car was in great shape. No problems whatsoever. Later same day I heard a thumping noise from the front and contacted Rodney Gillard on the following Tuesday. He told me to bring the car in on Wednesday which I did. I was told numerous things were wrong with the car and had to be left there. I was so angry because I feel I was lied to. this cost me almost $1300 dollars...wow!!! I was REALLY lied to. Rodney was very angry as well because the service department also lied to him. I am so hurt over being lied to I don't know if I will or not return. I feel I am owed not only an apology but part of the money returned for being lied to. Donna SMith

t123
8/28/2015

"Excellent service and assistance"

There were a few small service issues, but they were dealt will promptly and courteously. Overall it was a very good experience and I would recommend the dealer.

michael
8/27/2015

"very good"

I think Cameron was very professional and everything he promised was delivered and I would deal with him again, all in all a pretty good experience, MIKE ELLIOT.

dj2015
8/26/2015

"Great customer service!"

Len was the individual/salesperson we worked with and we were very happy with our experience at Georgetown Kia! We would definitely recommend this dealership and Len as well! :)

DasPoot
8/26/2015

"Great service!"

Great service from Cameron all around. Helped make our purchase quick and painless. Even my 2 year old liked him, so that's as good a recommendation as you can get!

Michelle Vest

hdahl
8/25/2015

"Splendid service that keeps on giving!"

Background details: My engine was making all sorts of horrible sounds. I was informed that the engine needed to be replaced. A huge cost, but thankfully I still had warranty... or so I thought! Enzo and Rodney saved the day, big time! I am very grateful for their commitment to providing the ultimate customer service package. They worked in great effort with the extended warranty to ensure that my car would be repaired, properly and with as little cost to me as possible. I have been a loyal customer of theirs for the last 5 years and it pleases me greatly to know that they are willing to go to battle for their customers whenever possible. Thank you Enzo and Rodney for your fantastic service and for helping to ease my concerns/stresses during a very difficult time. Highly recommend!

Andrew&Melissa
8/24/2015

"Fantastic!"

This is my first time buying a used car. I was very nervous/cautious about the experience however Cameron quickly put me at ease. I felt he was very honest and when he did not have an answer he made sure to find one. My husband is an automotive technician and would have been able to easily detect false information etc if there was any. I was very impressed that they were willing to fix the issues associated with the car. I was even more delighted to hear that they were able to deliver the vehicle. We live approximately 4 hours from the dealership and it would have been difficult to return so I could not believe it when Cameron let us know that he could deliver. I felt that we had top notch service that I did not expect when buying a used car. I would highly recommend Cameron and the dealership. The process was smooth and seamless. Thanks Cameron!! - Andrew & Melissa

2012mazda3
8/24/2015

"great service "

Got a new used car from the guys at the Georgetown Kia superstore once again awesome service worked with my schedule always willing to recommend this dealership to friends and family thanks again

Wayne walker

KelleyGXV
8/21/2015

"Outstanding Service Knowledgeable Staff"

I am extremely pleased with the used car that I purchased from Adrian Jurcic. He was thorough, gave me no pressure, was well-informed and a long-time employee of the dealership which made me feel at ease. My boyfriend was very happy with Adrian's knowledge of cars and the industry. Initially when I called to inquire about the car I spoke with Brandon who was helpful and did not pressure me in any way. Upon arrival at the dealership Brandon was with another client so I was given to Adrian. He is personable, friendly yet low key and followed-up with me, and made the entire process smooth. Meantime, Michelle Vest makes a dry process easily memorable with her humour and "homework" assignment. She is extremely thorough, knowledgeable and as with Adrian, she answered all of my questions and concerns or got the answers immediately. We also dealt with a manager, Mike Rudat who was also professional and easy to work with. Again, great customer service. This dealership was a pleasure to work with and took the fear out of purchasing my car by treating me and us, with dignity and respect. Truly, the customer service was outstanding and I'm very happy to recommend this team and dealership.

Reviews of Michelle Vest