Georgetown Kia

314 Guelph Street,
Georgetown, Ontario L7G 4B5
Georgetown Kia Info
About Georgetown Kia

Georgetown Kia is a part of the Car Nation Canada Family of Dealerships where the commitment to customer satisfaction is top priority. Opening in the early 2000's, Georgetown Kia is one of Ontario's earliest Kia Dealerships. Experience is one of Georgetown Kia's strengths within the ever-rising Kia brand. Conveniently located in Georgetown's main strip on Guelph Street, Georgetown Kia includes a standalone, state-of-the-art facility for New Inventory, Service & Parts and an adjacent Pre-Owned building. Georgetown Kia is one of the Toronto Area's most popular Kia Dealerships, accruing interest from Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville & Georgetown! Come in today & experience the Georgetown Kia Difference!

About Georgetown Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Summer ride
5-04-2016

"Bought a used car here! "

Just bought a used car here, I've had it 2 weeks now and no complaints! My sales Representative was Meghan Pincivero ask for her she is great to deal with!! It was very easy to deal with this dealership, open to negotiations. Just make sure you get everything in writing as we did. I bought the 2 year extended warranty (hopefully I won't need it). Overall it was a good experience at Georgetown Kia Used cars Loving my new ride! Zoom zoom!!

No one else stood out

jackie j
5-03-2016

"Rodney in service"

I came in for an oil change and Rodney was there with his usual smile and hey how you doing. Rodney always treats me like a valuable customer each and every time I walk through the door! Thanks Rodney!

sandy
5-01-2016

"it was an amazing experience Renee did a marvelous job "

I loved every minute of the experience i had no idea what to do and Renee made it look like nothing i was pleasantly surprised at the experience i received.i was speechless am now a proud owner of a 2015 kia elentra thank you

Nadia Naureen Moyin
5-01-2016

"Very good Experience overall !!"

Meghan was very helpful. It was pleasure dealing with her. She never pressured us to buy a particular car. Always answered all our queries. She was extremely helpful and honest about whatever we wanted to know. The whole process made it easier for us to pick a car that we wanted. Thank you Meghan for all the help as well as the rest of the team. I would therefore recommend Meghan and the dealership for anyone wants to buy a car. It was worth it !!!

Ford 2013
4-29-2016

"Customer Service received "

My husband and I were not looking to buy but saw the dealership and a truck we wanted. We met meaghan and all the thing fell in place. She went with us for a test drive then let us be so we can decide. When we decided Meaghan dealt with us and sent us to Rob and the big boss. We waited 2 days with communication and was very happy to find out we got APPROVED. Thank you Meaghan and the rest of the office. We are very happy.

Kimberly Harris

sorento lover
4-28-2016

"good customer service"

we recently bought a new car at Georgetown kia. They provided all the info we wanted and made buying our car pleasant and more simple.

Pooh1970
4-28-2016

"Great customer service "

We walked into this dealership without any appointment. Megan was very proactive in taking all information and making arrangement to show us vehicle. I would highly recommend the location just Becuz of the great work of Megan! Keep up your good work!

Steve
4-27-2016

"Great!!"

Great people great service. Helped me with everything I needed. I would recommend anyone to there kia superstore, tons of great and cars to choose from.

90vette
4-26-2016

" Excellent people at Georgetown Kia "

Just bought another car from Georgetown Kia ..want to thank the staff there especially Adrian And rob for their help in helping me find a vehicle for my daughter I want to thank service advisers art and Daniel for their help also ..Georgetown KIA are awesome people to go to if you're looking to buy a vehicle

mazda3
4-26-2016

"Great service!"

This was my first time buying a car and it was great! Very friendly and helpful staff. We were able to get a great deal on my used car! Fast and reliable, as well as fair.

Moses Lord