Georgetown Kia

Georgetown Kia
Call
Georgetown Kia Info
About Georgetown Kia

Georgetown Kia is a part of the Car Nation Canada Family of Dealerships where the commitment to customer satisfaction is top priority. Opening in the early 2000's, Georgetown Kia is one of Ontario's earliest Kia Dealerships. Experience is one of Georgetown Kia's strengths within the ever-rising Kia brand. Conveniently located in Georgetown's main strip on Guelph Street, Georgetown Kia includes a standalone, state-of-the-art facility for New Inventory, Service & Parts and an adjacent Pre-Owned building. Georgetown Kia is one of the Toronto Area's most popular Kia Dealerships, accruing interest from Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville & Georgetown! Come in today & experience the Georgetown Kia Difference!

About Georgetown Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"Excellent Service!! 5 stars!"

Bought a 2013 Kia Optima from Kia Georgetown. Spoke with Amrit who took gave me all the details. I would like to say here that right from my first phone call till the moment I picked the car, he was thoroughly professional and the same time very considerate and friendly. May it be pick-ups, drop-offs, more information, he was always ready to help. Buying a car had never been this quick and easy. Keep up the good work Amrit!

"Very satisfied thanks to Mohsin Hydari"

Mohsin Hydary was a great guy to work with. He is knowledgeable, friendly and although I don't have a good credit history he helped me to find a great deal. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of a vehicle.

"Thanks for your help!"

I just traded in my Soul for a Rio this past weekend. I just wanted to take the time to say how wonderful the experience was. I went in inquiring about how I could cut my costs and Adam was awesome to work with. From day one I felt comfortable and relaxed and no matter how hard of a time I gave him, Adam just took it calmly with a smile. Thank you so much Adam! :) I would also like to thank Kevin. He worked so hard to get me a great deal and always kept me posted on what was happening! Thanks Kevin! My first experience buying a Kia wasn't the greatest, but this time around I was more than pleased with the service I recieved. I would highly recommend Georgetown Kia!

"Great Dealership, Great salesman in Joe Pinto"

I researched all local dealers, models and prices to find the right car for my needs. Test drives on similar vehicles at different locations narrowed the field. A gently used Kia Sportage was my choice. The salesman, Joe Pinto, was polite professional and informative. The whole purchasing process was smooth and efficient, totally devoid of pressure.

"Repeat Customer To The Credit of Mohsin Hydari"

July 2013 I needed to purchase a vehicle, unfortuantely my credit history wasn't the best which caused every dealership to shut the door in my face until Georgetown Kia. I was able to get approved with the help of Mohsin Hydari through Car Nation. After such a pleasant experience I told myself I'd never buy another vhicle from another person other than Mohsin. If Mohsin left KIA I would follow him. Such a pleasant invididual to deal with (a rare to find in Car Salesman) . Needlessstosay, a year later with improved credit I decided I needed a larger vehicle. Once again I went to see Mohsin and within 1 week I was driving a brand new 2015 KIA Sorrento. I'm extremely pleased with Moshin's Customer Service and always pleasant demeanor. In 2014 I recommended family, friends and co-workers to KIA specifically Mohsin Hydari and will continue to do so. Thank you

"Great Dealership..."

Bought my new Kia Sportage from Amrit. Very relaxed and helpful - not pushy and was willing to work with me on the numbers. Overall the buying experience was good - transparent, and fair. I would recommend them if you are looking to get a kia. I also had my car serviced there recently. The first service is free which was great and the staff was great. Gord was helpful and nice to work with. Very good experience.

"Amazing Customer Service Experience!!!"

I would highly recommend this dealer and especially Christina Jelicic who put in a lot of time and effort to finalize the car deal for me. I'm extremely pleased with all aspects of the deal. Christina was extremely pleasant to deal with, always returned my calls or emails promptly, was very easy to reach, and was able to answer any questions or concerns I had.

"Staff of KIA Georgetown is dedicated and very friendly"

I bought used cars twice from KIA-Georgetown; in both cases the treatment of Cameron Ernest (Sales Manager), Adrian Jurcic (Professional Sales Representative), Michelle Vest (Finance Manager) and Arturo Colea (Service Manager) was immaculate and praiseworthy. Especially Adrian: His attitude was friendly and polite. He kept on searching for a car of my description, dedicating much of his time towards finding the right car (in terms of price, performance and reliability) until he found one which fits the bill to a 'T'. He also persevered to get me a promotional gift. I have the highest recommendation for his excellent performance. As for the rest of the friends I mentioned above, you may consider each one as an asset to your company. In general, each of your employees are very friendly and dedicated. I will recommend your outfit to any friend who is looking for the right car and the right personnel. Thank you......... Hid Grouni

"Worst Experience Ever "

This is my first time buying a car on my own and I'm currently having the WORST experience ever. I was hearing issues with my brakes within the first week and a half of buying my car (2007 nissan altim SE) so i sent an email to my sales rep (Mohsin H.) one week later still no response. Long story short it took me almost one month just to book an appointment to get my car checked out. All they end up telling me is because they used "after market parts" for brakes it will continue to make the sound it makes until I go out myself and buy superior parts for the car. Now only 1 month later, I started noticing my car was starting a little strange for a few days but brushed it off. One day leaving work, my car doesn't start. got it boosted, drove home fine (Mississauga to Hamilton). Less than 12 hours later, car doesn't start again. I called that day (Tuesday) requesting to book an appointment ASAP as i commute from Hamilton to Mississauga every day. Its now Friday, never received an appointment and now my car is sitting here completely dead in my work parking. I am absolutely fed up with this dealership and wouldn't expect to have to go through this after going through it with my old vehicle. I definitely would not recommended anyone going to this dealership. I have only been driving the car for 3 months!!! This is absolutely insane, and embarrrasssing. Now im forced to drive to Georgetown anytime I'm having issues, which is becoming way too frequent, after being told i was able to bring it to any CarNation affiliated dealership. FED UP IS NOT THE WORD!

"Best Dealership I've dealt with"

Went in looking for a large sedan or a small SUV. Had a tight budget and wasn't to sure what I was looking for, and was lucky enough to have Dana. She was patient and honest, understood my budget needs and personal preferences, and worked around them, ultimately getting me into a great vehicle that I am very happy with. I came from Niagara and she was generous enough to get everything sorted out in one trip, and then brought the car right to me just 2 days later. Exceptional service from her and the dealership, and they didn't waste time trying to sell me cars I couldn't afford or didn't like. If your looking at a new car I highly recommend these folks.

Mohsin Hydari