Georgetown Kia

New Car Sales Manager

June 19, 2017

"Amazing experience"

- AJ

Adrian was very polite and patient to answer all my questions. The best part was that he stood behind his words with regards the warranty and after I committed to buy the car he went out of his way to make the deal work within my budget. There was no pressure but just an amazing customer service. It will be the first place I will look for my next car.

Adrian Jurcic

June 16, 2017

"Fantastic experience"

- Lee-Ann Redding

Wow what an amazing experience from start to finish, all the staff members were extremely helpful. I went in with a vehicle in mind and when it wasn't what I expected our sales man provided other options I didn't even consider. After many laughs and three different test drives we came out with a brand new 2017 Kia Forte. I would highly recommend Georgetown Superstore.

Trish Wilkinson
Ken Shappert

June 08, 2017

"Cameron made this experience unforgetable!"

- dan kular

I am writing this review with a perma smile on my face. Cameron and Trish made my experience with George Town Kia amazing ! They treated me so well the momment I walked into the dealership. They are both so caring and willing to satisfy by any means nessasary! I like to thank you both for giving me this perma smile and this experience. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who wants a honest answer and a great experience looking for a new/used vehicle , and i recommend that you talk with Cameron right away and he will tend to your needs with a smile on his face and a honest answer! Thanks again Cameron!

Trish Wilkinson