Georgetown Kia

Financial Service Manager

August 14, 2017

"Tim gets 5 stars!"

- Sarah A

After speaking with over 4 employees of this dealership we found ourselves being helped by Tim. He has been the best experience about Georgetown Kia. He has been very patient, upfront (which is hard to find), and helpful with our search for a vehicle. He graciously let us test drive around 6-7 vehicles (I lost count!) and always was ready with information and other suggestions. He remained good humoured and positive through our entire visit. We have not yet purchased a vehicle and he has kept in touch with new ideas and honesty about a couple vehicles we were interested in, but management would not bring into our price point. I have sincerely appreciated his approach and hard work. Thanks Tim! I recommend anyone looking for a used vehicle to give him a call.

Timothy Karimi

August 13, 2017

"Got good deal fully satisfied "

- Rupmann

Good n friendly customer service. Everything explained about the product. Informative visit. Will recommend to friends n family. Financing facilities eaisly avialble. hope to get good product service.

Timothy Karimi

August 06, 2017

"Highly recommend"

- paul gagnon

I had a great experience with Georgetown Kia. The service was quick and accommodating to my needs and I didn't feel pressured to hassled at all. I was assisted by Tim and I highly recommend asking for him if you decide to check out the dealership. Real friendly guy with great customer skills and helpful through the whole process.

Tim (Sales)