Georgetown Kia

314 Guelph Street,
Georgetown, Ontario L7G 4B5
Georgetown Kia Info
About Georgetown Kia

Georgetown Kia is a part of the Car Nation Canada Family of Dealerships where the commitment to customer satisfaction is top priority. Opening in the early 2000's, Georgetown Kia is one of Ontario's earliest Kia Dealerships. Experience is one of Georgetown Kia's strengths within the ever-rising Kia brand. Conveniently located in Georgetown's main strip on Guelph Street, Georgetown Kia includes a standalone, state-of-the-art facility for New Inventory, Service & Parts and an adjacent Pre-Owned building. Georgetown Kia is one of the Toronto Area's most popular Kia Dealerships, accruing interest from Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville & Georgetown! Come in today & experience the Georgetown Kia Difference!

About Georgetown Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

David
6-25-2016

"A class of his own!"

World class is the best way to describe the service I received from Mohsin. He was patient and took the time to answer every question and concern I had. He worked extra hard to ensure that my purchase was smooth and followed up after to ensure that everything was perfect. I now only recommend Mohsin to all of my friends and family. Thanks for the great experience!

John R.
6-22-2016

"Excellent Customer Service within a Very Comfortable Setting"

Although this is our first car with Georgetown Kia, I can emphatically say that this purchase has been the easiest, most pleasurable experience I’ve ever had buying a car – hands down! I would like to thank Adrian (& Trish) for all the excellent work they provided in helping me secure a car for my daughter. They were not only courteous and conscientious in their endeavors to find the “right” car for my daughter, they put the deal together without any difficulties, what-so-ever. I will have no problem going back for another vehicle (should the need arise) Thank you so much, Adrian & Trish

Bentleykash
6-20-2016

"Excellent service"

Absolutely delightful to do Buisness with, worked extra hard, great customer service skills and truly made my experience that much better. Would recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to go see Mohsin

Paul Humphries
6-15-2016

"Amazing dealership "

I purchased a 2009 Pontiac G5 for my daughter about 4 weeks ago. My experiences with the dealership and Jas was like no other. Very friendly and upfront about everything with the car. There were no "surprises" and my daughter absolutely loves the car. Thank you Jas for making my daughters first car a memorable experience and look forward to buying again from you.

Tim Norton

"Exceptional service"

I was very happy dealing with Jas and the sales staff. Jas worked with me till we reached a deal and I was happy. First time in a long time that I've been comfortable with my purchase. Very friendly staff and would highly recommend this place to my friends. Which of course I have done. Thank you Jas very satisfied. You've let me know if I ever need you your available

Farwa
6-14-2016

"Best decision of my life!"

I was in the market for a new car and I purchased a KIA Optima 2013. Mohsin was awesome. I had so many questions and he answered every single question without once looking annoyed. He genuinely cares about his customers. He is truly the best and will definitely come back to him for my future purchases.

Dixie

"A+++ Service"

I Had an amazing experience at Georgetown Kia. Mohsin treated me like royalty. He really helped in finding the perfect car for me, that was still within my budget. Overall had an amazing experience and will defiantly buy again.

Billt9313

"Great help "

Gavin Craig was very easy to deal with no pressure great salesman help my wife pick out a used Cruze. and when we went back for a small issue he took care of it right away would recommend this dealer and salesmen

Lindam

"Service"

Nice people Gord is friendly and helpful. Service was completed quickly and Gord explained my car problems to me before servicing . The only thing wrong is having a 25 word min.

MelissaVR
6-13-2016

"Friendly and Timely Service"

My husband and I went to Georgetown Kia knowing exactly what we were looking for. Meghan, our salesperson, was very friendly and willing to follow our lead (instead of pushing for a different/larger sale). She gave us the time we needed to try out the various features, including installing our car seats before we drove the car.

Reviews of Kevin Tostik