Georgetown Kia

314 Guelph Street,
Georgetown, Ontario L7G 4B5
Georgetown Kia Info
About Georgetown Kia

Georgetown Kia is a part of the Car Nation Canada Family of Dealerships where the commitment to customer satisfaction is top priority. Opening in the early 2000's, Georgetown Kia is one of Ontario's earliest Kia Dealerships. Experience is one of Georgetown Kia's strengths within the ever-rising Kia brand. Conveniently located in Georgetown's main strip on Guelph Street, Georgetown Kia includes a standalone, state-of-the-art facility for New Inventory, Service & Parts and an adjacent Pre-Owned building. Georgetown Kia is one of the Toronto Area's most popular Kia Dealerships, accruing interest from Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville & Georgetown! Come in today & experience the Georgetown Kia Difference!

About Georgetown Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Marty
7/27/2015

"Fantastic service !!"

Cameron was a fantastic throughout the entire process. He spent months and months looking for the vehicle that I needed to fill all my needs. He finally found the vehicle that he felt suited me best and he was correct. The vehicle was exactly what I needed plus more. It was a complete pleasure dealing with him and all at the dealership. Until this year I have not ever bought from a dealership but from now on will always trust Cameron for my and my family's needs. He has found a great vehicle for me and my son and is now working with my daughter in-law for her vehicle. Great help and always willing to go the extra mile to service his customers. Fantastic experience and thanks Cameron !!!!

gprior
7/26/2015

"smooth and no surprises"

Dealing at the superstore was a breath of fresh air. Cameron, Rob and Michelle were more than accommodating. There was no high pressure sales tactics from start to finish. Really appreciated that. Job well done.

hanifbk5
7/24/2015

"Amazing A+ service for my Kia Optima SX 2013"

I highly recommend getting any new car serviced at Kia Georgetown. Dealing with Enzo and Gordon has been an extremely pleasant experience. I had an issue with my transmission with only 45,000KM on my Kia Optima 2013 SX. I took it in initially to get it looked at and Enzo and his team checked out the car but could not reproduce the issue. After a bit of research, I found a TSB (technical service bulletin) for the exact same and symptoms I was experiencing. I provided the TSB to Enzo along with some videos I took of the issue (since the issue was difficult to reproduce) and without question Enzo ordered the replacement parts. Now my Optima is NEW again! Thank you Enzo and Gordon for the amazing service you guys provide. No other dealership was able to help me (cough Meadowvale Kia cough) but Kia Georgetown has completely restored my faith in customer service and excellence for a car dealership. Because of this, I would buy a Kia (only the high end ones :P )in the future!

scootinChris
7/19/2015

"Service as it should be!"

Have had my Sedona serviced with Georgetown Kia since purchase and still coming back even after the warranty has expired. It was a routine service, but treated courteous and professional. Keep up the good work.

Jeff & Terri
7/18/2015

"Friendly Great Service!!!"

From our initial handshake on, Brandon provided a non-pressured approach, yet his helpful manner and attention to detail sealed the deal and made my buying experience a pleasurable one.

dale & jeannie
7/17/2015

"OUT OF THIS WORLD"

it was so nice to finally be treated like a person that mattered,,,,,,,not just like a person having a car pushed on us without any reason to make us feel comfortable.......not at anytime did we feel pushed into anything........THANK YOU GEORGETOWN KIA

Optima77
7/15/2015

"Great, quick service"

Went in to get my radio replaced as the Bluetooth connectivity wasn't working; Friendly staff who were able to bring in a new one overnight for me and get it fixed quickly which was really appreciated. Always a good customer experience, whether it's a routine oil change or a question about the car

MrsG
7/13/2015

"Consistently good service"

My car runs efficiently. Thanks to your consistently good service. Will recommend your service to others. Even at short notice, quality of service was not compromised by shoddiness. Keep up the good job guys.

ken123
7/10/2015

"Had an awesome experience with Georgetown KIA,"

Adrian Jurcic was very helpful and explained everything we needed to know about our purchase of used vehicle and took the time to get to know us a bit . Michelle West was outstanding as not only did she explain in detail, everything we needed to know, but went over the edge when she exceeded our expectations on financing etc., and was lots of fun with her sense of humor. Then when we picked up the vehicle, Cameron Ernst was not only a very personable and likeable guy but also explained everything to us and had all the paperwork in order so the process was very quick and enjoyable. All in all, a very classy dealership to do business with. Thanks so much . Ken and Elaine

Louis333
7/09/2015

"Great "

Purchased van over the phone with trade in. They we easy and fair to deal with. They also delivered the car to me which is three hours away. Very impressed. Thanks Georgetown Kia. And Cameron for delivery. Great program

Reviews of Kevin Tostik