Georgetown Kia

314 Guelph Street,
Georgetown, Ontario L7G 4B5
Georgetown Kia Info
About Georgetown Kia

Georgetown Kia is a part of the Car Nation Canada Family of Dealerships where the commitment to customer satisfaction is top priority. Opening in the early 2000's, Georgetown Kia is one of Ontario's earliest Kia Dealerships. Experience is one of Georgetown Kia's strengths within the ever-rising Kia brand. Conveniently located in Georgetown's main strip on Guelph Street, Georgetown Kia includes a standalone, state-of-the-art facility for New Inventory, Service & Parts and an adjacent Pre-Owned building. Georgetown Kia is one of the Toronto Area's most popular Kia Dealerships, accruing interest from Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville & Georgetown! Come in today & experience the Georgetown Kia Difference!

About Georgetown Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Claire27
5/02/2015

"Fantastic service from the Service team!"

I was so impressed with my recent service visit to Kia Georgetown on April 28, 2015. I was experiencing an unusual issue with my car and when I called into Kia that morning, Sara, the Service Scheduling Coordinator, was able to schedule an appointment for me the same day. I received great customer service from Rodney when I arrived and then also from Gaetano who took me with him on a test drive to try to diagnose the issue. Gaetano dropped me off at work and then took my car into the shop to do some diagnostics and further test driving. While a problem was ultimately not detected, the level of service that I received from everyone that I interacted with exceeded my expectations. Everyone was friendly and took my concerns seriously. Thank you for a great experience!

Gaetano

ORGEKIASPORT
5/02/2015

"Service with a smile"

Fast friendly efficent service. My car was in and out in a timely manner. All the details were explained to me and my next service arranged. Not too hard on the pocket book!

Shuttle Service Driver

mvlasic
4/27/2015

"Amazing"

The employees at this location have amazing customer service was outstanding, very friendly employees and extremely informative. I would recommend them to anyone I know buying a vehicle.

DTL
4/26/2015

"Friendly and knowledgeable staff a pleasure to deal with!!!"

Louise, Rob and Kevin helped get me into a new 2015 Sportage at super price in a friendly & comfortable environment. They made sure I got the vehicle I wanted and worked within my budget. I enjoyed my buying experience and recommend to anyone to visit Georgetown Kia before making a new car purchase. You will not be let down.

LGA
4/21/2015

"customer service above and beyond"

I never thought that buying a car could be so easy, the saleperson was a joy to meet and made the whole car experience easy and relaxed. I never felt like i was just another sale that was maid that day. The warm and engaging staff was friendly and there smiles were welcoming and inviting which made the experience so much more enjoyable. Mohsin worked dilegently to find me the car i was looking for and he lived up to his word. Thank you

cpotvin
4/19/2015

"kia georgetown the 1st choice for buying"

I just wanted to thank Louise and Sean, they are truly professionals in the automotive industry. I just purchased new my 2015 kia optima, it's my 5th kia purchased from gtown kia. Overall this dealership if it isn't already should be your first choice in buying. The service department and parts department along with its sales team of professionals is above all other dealerships in the GTA. I highly recommend them as your next purchase.

Katie C
4/14/2015

"great service and inventor"

Louise did a great job getting me into my 2012 kia soul which I absolutEly love. She went over and above I feel and I would recommend her any day of the week.

Carla G
4/06/2015

"Excellent customer serivce"

I really appreciated the effort made to assist me in finding a new used vehicle. I would certainly recommend Georgetown Kia to friends and family.

Critic 1
4/05/2015

"An absolute pleasurable dealer experience"

Upon Entering Georgetown Kia, My wife and I were warmly greeted and offered a coffee, while I waited for my Product Specialist, I wondered around the dealer for a few minutes soaking up the atmosphere. I quickly noticed the service waiting area, what a pleasure it is going to be to be able to sit on a couch and watch Television or read a book away from the hustle and bustle of the inner floor of the dealer while my future vehicle is being serviced. I also quickly noticed the pace of the team on the floor with other customers, I noticed them taking there time to answer and resolve all issues brought on by customers and making each customer feel like they were the only person in the dealer, a rare trait in such a busy and fast past atmosphere. It was now time to get down to business, Len Greeted my wife and I like we have known each other for years, the ice was broken he gained my trust. He was knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in and well informed as to the History of the used car I was looking at purchasing. The Finance Dept was nearly flawless they were straight forward with us and explained every step of the way not one item was overlooked Thanks Kyla. Service and Parts were extremely professional they answered all my questions with dignity and understanding due to the fact I had no knowledge of the new GDI engine in my Sorento There insight to the vehicle I was purchasing when it came to future Services after delivery was outstanding I now know my maintance schedules clearly without guess work. Thank you Enzo Rodney, and Kirk for your time and efforts . An extra Thank you goes out to Rob Tasi the General Manager who took the time to come and introduce himself to my wife and I. He wasn't dressed in a $1000 dollar suit and $400 shoes as you see at other dealers this can be very intimidating, he was dressed as everyone else so my guard was dropped and he treated us like Gold Thank you for going the extra Mile Rob. I would like to thank the entire Team at Georgetown Kia for making our decision to drive 30 min North from South Mississauga to your dealer a unforgettable experience not only did we purchase one vehicle that day but we landed up purchasing two. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone interested in purchasing a New or Used vehicle it is a Customer oriented Dealer, one that truly puts the customer first. we have now been driving our vehicle for a month and we are still extremely happy we purchased our vehicles from Georgetown Kia. looking forward to a long relationship with this team of Professionals.

ChristineM
4/04/2015

"Thanks for your help"

It was a pleasure to meet with you a few weeks ago. Your endless efforts to find a car for my family in our price range was outstanding. I would not hesitate to recommend you to my friend & family.

Reviews of Kevin Tostik