Read Reviews Georgetown Kia

Sean WhittonSales Manager16 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Georgetown Kia

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Georgetown Kia has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Georgetown Kia

Georgetown Kia is a part of the Car Nation Canada Family of Dealerships where the commitment to customer satisfaction is top priority.

Opening in the early 2000's, Georgetown Kia is one of Ontario's earliest Kia Dealerships. Experience is one of Georgetown Kia's strengths within the ever-rising Kia brand.

Conveniently located in Georgetown's main strip on Guelph Street, Georgetown Kia includes a standalone, state-of-the-art facility for New Inventory, Service & Parts and an adjacent Pre-Owned building.

Georgetown Kia is one of the Toronto Area's most popular Kia Dealerships, accruing interest from Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville & Georgetown!

Come in today & experience the Georgetown Kia Difference!

Our Location

8/22/2014 9:32:13 PM

Nick ChopraNick Chopra
Mohsin HydariMohsin Hydari

My Review Of Georgetown Kia:

I would like to say that my experience was phenomenal. The two gentlemen Nick and Mohsin were amazing. They really gave me the deal of a life time on my first car and were hands down the nicest guys.

The service was impeccable and the speed of everything was just great. I am and will recommend these guys every time someone mentions a new car or even used. I want to thank you guys for all the help and the new Kia I got. I will cherish this and everything in the future we will work out.

Again hands down best ever.

Twitter
"Second purchase in a year..."

pookersthecat
8/22/2014 1:21:26 PM

Cameron ErnstCameron Ernst
Art GoleaArt Golea
Artiom KanaevArtiom Kanaev

My Review Of Georgetown Kia:

I recently purchased a second vehicle from this dealership within the last year... I didn't even visit another dealer. I reviewed their inventory and found they had a vehicle that matched my needs sitting on their lot. One phone call to Artiom (who sold me my last vehicle) and the ball was rolling. The sale was completed efficiently and I was on my way... very happy with my new wheels.

Now, here's the thing... It's easy to keep customers happy when everything goes well. This new truck has quite a few years on it and as older vehicles tend to do sometimes, something went wrong very shortly after I purchased it. It was not a safety issue or anything that would have been apparent to the dealer... it only could have been identified by driving the vehicle for an extended length of time... so I do not harbour any complaints or dissatisfaction about the defect.

Where this dealership shines... under the leadership of Mr. Cameron Ernst, is how they handled the situation. That's where the test of a good dealer lies... and the reason that I bought from them a second time with confidence. Without question or hesitation, they rented me a replacement vehicle and completed the repair to my truck. Art in service was professional and organized, and communicated with me every step of the way. Before long I was on my way again.

I was already a happy customer. Now I am a loyal one. It really is worth the drive to Georgetown!! I will be seeing Artiom again when I'm ready for my next vehicle... maybe a Rio, like the car they hooked me up with while my car was in the shop... it was a fun ride!

"Very Helpful"

Linda1961
8/20/2014 1:47:12 PM

Joe PintoJoe Pinto

My Review Of Georgetown Kia:

Just wanted to say thank you to Joe for helping me decide on my "new to me" Honda (Civic). I appreciate the great savings very much!

Twitter
"Excellent and compassionate service"

leanne.taylor.9461
8/16/2014 3:10:20 PM

Rodney GillardRodney Gillard
Brian PennerBrian Penner
Rob TasiRob Tasi
Kevin TostikKevin Tostik

My Review Of Georgetown Kia:

We needed to purchase a new car in order to pass my 2007 Rondo on to a family member. We received excellent service, a good trade-in on our 1999 Saturn, consideration for our two young grandchildren who were with us through the four hours we spent in test driving, weighing pros and cons and negotiating. We are thrilled with our new 2014 Rondo. WHen we discovered on returnning home that there was a small dent in the running board that was only visible at a distance, it was dealt with promptly and at no expense to us. This is the secpnd new car we have bought at Georgetown Kia. We have serviced our 2007 at the dealership consistently and we feel we have always been treated fairly.
We would like to commend Brian Penner for his forthright manner. There was no pressure put on us to buy and we were given plenty of time and space to make our decision.

"Exceptional"

Elgae
8/14/2014 6:56:43 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Art GoleaArt Golea

My Review Of Georgetown Kia:

Came to the Superstore for an off brand warranty issue. The Service Manager, Art, reviewed a prior estimate for work done, found several errors and was able to address all my needs in a cost effective and timely manner. I will be back again given the quality of service.

"Honest Salesperson"

Mclementi13
8/14/2014 1:25:18 PM

Brian PennerBrian Penner

My Review Of Georgetown Kia:

Wanted to thank Brian Penner of Georgetown Kia for his professionalism and honesty why dropping by the dealership to possibly upgrade my vehicle. It was a pleasure speaking with someone who was up front and wasn't looking for a quick sale either. Thanks for the great service.

Twitter
"I had wonderful car shopping experience you should know of!"

sammycat3
8/14/2014 5:17:52 AM

Joe PintoJoe Pinto

My Review Of Georgetown Kia:

I went with my daughter ti several dealerships in order to find a good car for to go to school in Sept. We finally met joe Pinto who made us feel welcome, comfortable and unpressured.i feel confident in our probable purchase as he took the tie to explain the process. I wod highly.reco.mend him and come back.
sincerely
Kathryn wright

Response From: Georgetown Kia
Added: 8/16/2014 11:07:17 AM

Hi Kathy, thanks so much you for your kind words. It was great meeting
you two. Thank you for becoming part of our extended family.
JP

Twitter
"A Service Manager who cares"

matthewredican
8/4/2014 2:28:45 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Gordon  Kiddey Gordon Kiddey
Enzo SerraoEnzo Serrao

My Review Of Georgetown Kia:

I travel past another Kia dealership to get to Georgetown Kia because I'm increasingly more comfortable with each visit knowing that Enzo is there to make sure I'm happy when I leave. He takes the time to explain my options and even looks for solutions to concerns I have about protecting my vehicle. For as long as I am taken care of the way I am, I will continue to go to Georgetown Kia for all service requirements related to my Kia.

"First Time Buyer"

Jason Davis
8/3/2014 1:44:54 PM

Nick ChopraNick Chopra
Mike  RebeloMike Rebelo

4.4

My Review Of Georgetown Kia:

After being turned down for financing from several other dealers, I got in Contact with Mike (Rebelo) and within a few hours I was approved for financing and had a deatailed conversation as to what the plan is to improve my credit. They were all really nice and cooperative and within 6 days I was driving away with my first car.

Twitter
"all went well with no surprises."

arsenault
8/1/2014 1:49:07 PM

Gerald GayadinGerald Gayadin
Rodney GillardRodney Gillard
Gordon  Kiddey Gordon Kiddey
Enzo SerraoEnzo Serrao
Kevin TostikKevin Tostik

My Review Of Georgetown Kia:

this is my fourth KIA and as always , things went well and no surprises and i like that.i always liked the style KIA comes out with and is fun to drive too.

Reviews 11-20 >>