Georgetown Kia

Product Advisor

December 05, 2016

"Great!"

- ahunter02

Georgetown Kia made buying my first car simple and I never felt pressured into buying anything. Great service, knowledgeable, friendly staff and very reasonable! I definitely reccomend Georgetown Kia.

December 05, 2016

"Georgetown,the place to go for peace of mind in used vehical"

- blueranger

There seemed to be a dark cloud following me for a couple of weeks....but as we have heard over time,there is a silver lining! Researched the truck I wanted,and like a trail of bread crumbs it lead me to Georgetown Kia where I met Rob , Trish and Kirk.Wished I had the budget to purchase new ,but this team made me feel I had.Two thumbs up for sure and throw in a high 5 ! It wasn't close for me ,I live in Hamilton...but I think my next vehicle will be a Georgetown just because of the sales / service /management and finance people I met

December 03, 2016

"A great Sunday afternoon car buying experience "

- Barbara M.

After experiencing a horrible visit at my local Kia during their Diwali Sale, the following weekend I opted to take a Sunday afternoon drive over to Georgetown Kia with my husband and brother-in-law. The environment and experience was like night and day between the previous dealership and Georgetown Kia. We were warmly greeted by Ken Shappert (New Car Sales Manager), who offered me to test drive any model car he had on the lot. Ken enlisted the services of Phil Notaro (Salesman Extraordinaire) to assist me in my quest to purchase a vehicle. Phil exceeded my expectations of a “salesman”. I truly feel that he is a great asset to the Georgetown Kia sales team. He was very courteous and friendly. He allowed us to take a long test drive, so that we could be comfortable with the vehicle and explain the capabilities of the car. Phil was thorough with his explanations, there was no pressure to buy. Above all, he was genuinely interested in helping me find the right vehicle for my needs. Phil was able to negotiate a fair purchase price. The negotiation process was transparent, no gimmicks or excessive waiting time for an answer from the finance department. I am truly fortunate that Phil was working that Sunday. We were handled with great care. The sales service was impeccable from start to finish. That made me comfortable purchasing my Kia Optima SX from Georgetown Kia. Phil kept in constant contact with me until I was able to pick up my car. He thoroughly went over the car with me bumper to bumper when I came to get it. I’m elated with my purchase and my family loves the car! Thank you Phil! A special note – A sincere thank you to Kevin Tostik. I appreciate your candor and your patience in reviewing everything on the purchase agreement with me, including the warranties.

Used 2011 Kia Sportage, $11950