Georgetown Kia

314 Guelph Street,
Georgetown, Ontario L7G 4B5
Georgetown Kia Info
About Georgetown Kia

Georgetown Kia is a part of the Car Nation Canada Family of Dealerships where the commitment to customer satisfaction is top priority. Opening in the early 2000's, Georgetown Kia is one of Ontario's earliest Kia Dealerships. Experience is one of Georgetown Kia's strengths within the ever-rising Kia brand. Conveniently located in Georgetown's main strip on Guelph Street, Georgetown Kia includes a standalone, state-of-the-art facility for New Inventory, Service & Parts and an adjacent Pre-Owned building. Georgetown Kia is one of the Toronto Area's most popular Kia Dealerships, accruing interest from Brampton, Burlington, Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville & Georgetown! Come in today & experience the Georgetown Kia Difference!

About Georgetown Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

19721972ken
9-26-2016

"MOHSIN HYDARI is a honest guy to deal with "

So I deal with MOHSIN HYDARI in the Oakville Dealership. We sat down and he told me straight out he will put me in a car that I will love. He did that I bought a Chrysler 200 from him. He knew what I was looking for right away. But the Oakville superstore dealership was family friendly. I took my 8 year old daughter with me. Another salesperson took my daughter and let her sit in an expensive car. If you go to other dealerships you don't see that often let a kid sit in a car. Then he give her a balloon she felt proud. I just want to thank MOHSIN HYDARI for your service and being honest with me. I will be back to see MOHSIN HYDARI for sure on my next car. So I am going to recommend him for you if your looking for no BS service he is your man to see for your next car.

lisa.d
9-13-2016

"Greatest dealership... Greatest Dealers... Greatest Cars!"

This team are truly amazing. The service i received superseded my experience at any other dealership. The car, the team, and the price were amazing!

New KIA owner
9-10-2016

"Scarlet Red 2017 Sportage."

Checked out other KIA dealerships. Settled on Georgetown KIA because of their on line reviews. Excellent on line reviews for the Sportage, Thanks to Meghan, Scott and the rest of the crew.

Andrea70
9-08-2016

"Thank you"

Thank you for taking care of my needs. You have renewed my faith in KIA Georgetown. I will definitely bring my vehicle back for service.

Georgetown Kia responded to this review

September 14, 2016

Hi Andrea, Thank you for providing us with this valuable feedback on your experience with Georgetown Kia. We are currently looking into this matter and will be in communication with you about the issue if you haven't received any communication since submitting this review

Libby66
9-07-2016

"Great car buying experience"

Bought a new Kia Soul in a pleasant and enjoyable exchange. Georgetown Kia is helpful, informative, and talks with you as the customer not at you. I would absolutely buy from them again.

Steve C.

satisfiedbuyer
9-02-2016

"Best Car Purchase Experience Ever!"

I came across this dealership as I was trying to find one that was open on a Sunday. Sure enough this dealership was open and my wife and I were able to purchase an amazing sport utility that we love more than words can say...What made things even better was dealing with Trish and Gavin who did everything to make our overall experience flawless and professional from beginning to end. Hats off to them for providing such a phenomenal service!

Zoom Zoom
8-31-2016

"Good Experience, close to home."

I do most of my research online, so I more of less knew what I wanted when I arrived. Pete was great in helping take some test drives to help me narrow down my decision between models. When I decided on the car I wanted, The colour they had on the lot was not my preference, but I found one I preferred on a wider carnation search and Pete arranged to have the car brought over to the Georgetown dealership so I could see and drive it in person. Pete was very prompt in returning calls and e-mails, and even went as far as showing up early or staying late when it was required by my schedule, definitely above and beyond service.

Nolan Family
8-30-2016

"Great Experience"

My wife and I just purchased 2 new 2016 Kia Vehicles, a Sorrento and a Optima. This is our 4th and 5th purchase from Georgetown Kia and our experience was phenomenal. Patryk and Kevin made buying our vehicles a great experience. Georgetown Kia makes you feel like family, and they treat everyone with respect.

Kaila Warr
8-29-2016

"Enjoyable Experience"

I live approximately 60KM from this dealership but it was worth the drive. Got an awesome car at an even more awesome price. The service was good, Pete is a really nice guy and worked around our schedule. We ended up eating at his parent's Thai restaurant after much conversation.. BIG UP GEORGETOWN THAI. so good. Kevin did our financing for us.. he was very knowledgeable and understanding.. not overly pushy like the usual. He worked us out an amazing financing plan which i'm very thankful for. Overall, great experience, great people, and would continue driving that far to this dealership for service.

maredi
8-28-2016

"great, easy purchase"

Found the experience very pleasant. Peter in sales was very enthusiastic and Jason was very accommodating. Enjoyed it very much. The truck runs and handles perfectly.

Reviews of Mohsin Hydari