Courtenay Mazda

Sales & Leasing Consultant

July 22, 2017

"used Ford Escape"

- happy customer

went on the lot at Mazda and was greeted by Barry. He's is very nice person with a good personality, humorous too. it took a couple of weeks to find the car I wanted and it was everything he said it was. even though I didn't buy on the spot due to unexpected expenses, I will for sure go back and see him when I'm ready. Thanks Bear

July 21, 2017

"fantastic service"

- happy customer

Barry is very professional and knowledgeable of all brands of cars. He came right to the point and asked what's important to me. I told him and he found the right car in about 30 seconds. I love my new Mazda and will recommend Barry to anyone.

July 21, 2017

"Mike Milne my kinda salseman"

- MegaDi

I bought my Mazda CX5 in 2014. Not only is it a great car, I am now considering when I will purchase my next CX5. Mike and Courtenay Mazda have been great in helping me with even the smallest problem or concern I have had. Mike is always happy to see me, even if it's just to chat for a while, The service department has been super nice and easy to deal with. If you are looking for a Mazda, even if you are not form Courtenay, I would highly suggest checking out Courtenay Mazda and talk to Mike if he's available.

Mazda Mike Milne