Courtenay Mazda

Barry Davis

Sales & Leasing Consultant

"Fun test drive"

- dnamixed

I went into the dealership to check out their inventory of older Mazda 3s. I was warmly greeted by Chantelle and we sat down and went over my car needs. What was notable about Chantelle was her very low pressure approach to sales. She showed me a very well maintained car and suggested we go for a test drive. It was a very pleasant experience. The car drove very well, she answered all my questions and on top of that, we had a very nice chat. If you're looking for a great buying experience, Chantelle is the salesperson you should seek out. Ultimately, I didn't buy this car because it wasn't quite the right one for me, but I did consider it, mostly because Chantelle made the whole experience so nice.

"Great Service!"

- CCGREY

Fantastic service and great experience in what is normally a stressful experience. Certainly not the normal "high pressure" car sales approach from many other dealers that I've experienced over the years. The staff worked with me to find the right vehicle for my daughter and for her first car purchase. They took the time to ensure we were 100% comfortable with the vehicle. Chantelle and Corey were amazing to deal with!!

Corey Sawchuk

"Wonderful! "

- Chelsey

I came into Courtenay Mazda skeptical to purchase my first vehicle. Alex was calm, personable, and patient with me throughout my entire purchase. He helped me find a Mazda 3 that I have now fell inlove with, he was able to list features that I found appealing instead of trying to sell me something out of my price range or that I didn't necessarily need. I would recommend Alex to anyone looking for a pleasant, no pressure experience, and I would buy from him again!! Thanks again to Alex and your team!

Alex Campbell