Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

1201 Pasqua Street North, Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7

Vyas Parikshit, Product Specialist, Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

Vyas Parikshit

Product Specialist
Jenny Deis, Business Office Manager, Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

Jenny Deis

Business Office Manager
Craig Livingston, Sales Manager, Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

Craig Livingston

Pratik Patel, Sales Manager, Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

Pratik Patel

August 19, 2017

"New Car and Fantastic Experience"

- Kari

The people at Capital Ford on Rochdale made buying a new car, a great experience. I appreciate the patience and knowledge of the vehicles the salesman, Derek, showed me and the time and work he put on to making sure I was satisfied with the purchase. Sean and finance was alsi very knowledgeable anf helpful. I recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle to ask for Derek Fuhr and check out Capical Ford!

Derek Fuhr
Other Employees : Sean Hale

August 19, 2017

"Amazing experience "

- Happy Camper

From the second I walked in the dealership I had a great experience with Joe. We had talked to him in advance about what we were looking for and when we got there it was already ready to go. When I was test driving the vechicle he provided me with the drive and dine package for Lincoln which was a super nice touch and had no expectations attached to it. After test driving many vechicles I had decided on the MKX. Joe was super responsive and efficient on ordering the vechicle exactly how I wanted and after that was complete sent me away with another small token of appreciation. I was blown away at their attention to surprise and delight their customers. I was switching over a lease vechicle and when it came time to do all the paper work...Jenny was very detailed and made it so easy for me to get all the proper pieces of paper work together. Brett even drove over with us to make sure everything got switched over right at the insurance company. All and all the whole team at capital was amazing to deal with!

Brett Holloway
Joe Urszulan
Jenny Deis

August 18, 2017

"Efficient staff"

- Dodge truck buyer

Our reason for a visit was to purchase a used truck. We are 2.5 hrs. away from dealership. They gave us their best price over the phone and held the truck for us to see. They could have said that they couldn't hold it until we got there but they didn't. It was as good as we thought and we bought it. They were polite, knowledgeable and efficient.

Payton Rempel