Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

1201 Pasqua Street North, Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7

Makes: Ford|Lincoln|Service Center

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

1201 Pasqua Street North,
Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7
Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. Info
About Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

Welcome to the Capital Ford Lincoln Dealer Rater page. We're glad you've found us. Capital Ford Lincoln, located in Regina, Saskatchewan, is found on the North end of the Queen's city. Our Ford Lincoln dealership is just off the busy intersection of Rochdale Blvd and Pasqua St. Capital Ford Lincoln offers great services and an outstanding staff. From automotive sales to automotive service and any point in between we're offering the best that can be had in Regina. There's no doubt that Capital Ford needs to be on your list when purchasing a new vehicle or needing your current one worked on. Visit Capital Ford today for a tour, talk to our non commission sales staff or get your vehicle inspected and worked on. The coffee is always on.

About Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • 12 Foot HD Screen In Showrrom
1,222 Dealership Reviews
Dave
3/27/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Capital had a great selection of trucks and Isaac was very helpful in finding me the one I wanted. All the personnel there were great and very efficient. I look forward to dealing with them in the future.

Clamy
3/24/2015

"Very happy!"

I had been searching for a pre owned Jeep Grand Cherokee for a few weeks. I saw one on their website. Phoned them immediately and went to look at it. From the first phone conversation I was impressed with capital! Thank you very much for the awesome way I was treated from start to finish. Will definitely be coming back when it's time for a new vehicle!

justin
3/24/2015

"A Truly Unique and Amazing Experience"

My experience with Capital was amazing. I went in just browsing through the vehicle's with the understanding that I a 19 year old would never be able to get one but then Ryan Lekhno pulled me into his office and to my suprise he was able to approve me for a 2011 Ford Fiesta Sedan... now I wanted a hatchback so he looked around for ways he could get me into the car I wanted and sure enough he did I have never been more happy to be driving a vehicle that I know I could trust. And now I'm a proud owner of a 2015 Ford Fiesta SE hatchback.

Nick
3/22/2015

"Excellent "

Trevor made me choose Capital after my experience at McKenzie. Ryan was just as great as Trevor was for me. Thank you Ryan for my 5 star treatment and Truck buying experience!!

Leaf Gronsdahl

Pam
3/20/2015

"Fantastic"

First time buying a car on my own! Pratick was a huge help. Very professional and very honest! A great asset to the capital family. I will be recommending your business and especially Pk to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. My family has bought 4 vehicles from Capital Ford in the last 3 years. I am proud to be the 5th. Great job!!!

Varun
3/20/2015

"Great staff"

I wanted to say Thanks a lot for your advice and guidance to buy a car. I would definitely recommended to others about my Sales person name PK. He was too friendly, professional and eager to solve problems to their customer and give such a nice advice about car.

orly
3/17/2015

"work beyond time.."

All of the staff are very accommodating and respectable to client...they are open to questi ons and you will get an an honest answers..a vary friendly environment of your place makes me relax...surely I will recommend Capital Ford to my friends.

Leif Geinsdhal

Tracie
3/17/2015

"Absolutely Fantastic!"

I simply wanted to ask a question if I could even think of getting a car with no credit and a new job. I went to Ryan for advise, and he had me approved in less than 24 hours for a car that I fell in love with. The process was very quick and painless, both Ryan and Craig worked together to ensure that every last need I had were met, and that my very first big purchase was a great one with no regrets. A week later I brought my car in to add a command start and worked with Mike in service, again they were beyond helpful answering every question I had and making sure I was taken care of. The communication between departments were great, making the whole situation smooth and definitely recommended. This team made sure I was #1 and there was no BS in the mix. I will definitely be asking for Ryan and Craig again on my next car, and coming to Mike for any service needs. I will definitely be referring my friends and family to this great team! Thank you Ryan and Craig! I love this car, and my payments are amazing <3

Secondtimebuyer
3/16/2015

"Great sales team! Bodyshop, look elsewhere. "

My sales team is great. I have dealt with them more than once, and they have always found me a great deal and used great professionalism. These two treat me like a REAL person, not a dollar sign. MY experience with the body shop was poor. The body came out looking great, minus some little details, but don't expect the guys who care about the OUTSIDE of your vehicle, to care about the INSIDE of your vehicle. I'm not the first, won't be the last.

Gearhead369
3/16/2015

"Very quick Process!"

Extremely happy, was very quick and simple and friendly service. I had all my questions answered, and they really know what they are doing here. I would recommend anybody to come here, you won't regret it

Jilles Desrochers