Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

1201 Pasqua Street North, Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7

Makes: Ford|Lincoln|Service Center

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

Call
Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. Info
About Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

Welcome to the Capital Ford Lincoln Dealer Rater page. We're glad you've found us. Capital Ford Lincoln, located in Regina, Saskatchewan, is found on the North end of the Queen's city. Our Ford Lincoln dealership is just off the busy intersection of Rochdale Blvd and Pasqua St. Capital Ford Lincoln offers great services and an outstanding staff. From automotive sales to automotive service and any point in between we're offering the best that can be had in Regina. There's no doubt that Capital Ford needs to be on your list when purchasing a new vehicle or needing your current one worked on. Visit Capital Ford today for a tour, talk to our non commission sales staff or get your vehicle inspected and worked on. The coffee is always on.

About Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • 12 Foot HD Screen In Showrrom

"Quality of service "

I just want to say a thank you to the quality of the service that I received in my endeavour to purchase a new car. I really appreciated how everything was handled and how I was treated.

"Extraodinary Buying Experience"

Found the car we liked with the options we wanted for the best price and financing options. Andre and Craig worked well as a team to find the right car for us. Special thanks to Jenny Hughes in finance for the very fast, friendly and efficient processing of the loan application. All three were a very impressive team of professionals.

"Good experience"

I found my experience to be good but found that when I went to pick up my car the next day they could have been a little faster in getting me into my car.

"Excellent Experience"

Purchasing a new vehicle can be quite the process. Everyone at Capital made it seamless. Especially our salesman, Thi. He went above and beyond. Thanks.

"Sales Staff Excellent"

I want to thank Ayjaj for a great experience purchasing another new vehicle from Capital. I recommended him to my son, who is now a proud owner of a new F150! Thanks Ayjaj.

"excellent"

Noel was very knowledgeable of the various vehicles and the features. Working with Noel helped to teach me a lot about the vehicle. Good luck in your future Noel.

"Amazing Customer Service!"

If you are in the Regina or local area needing to buy a car I would fully recommend going to Capita Ford. My boyfriend and I just walked in since we live down the road. The night before we planned our "Car Shopping Day" based on online research as to what dealers to visit. We heard from others how frustrating car shopping is, so we went in expecting anything to happen. In reality, when we walked in to Capital Ford we knew right away it would be difficult to complete our Dealer Research for the rest of the day. The customer service we got from beginning to end was top of the line professionalism, the environment was fun, and they have genuine sales reps who care what you purchase. Trevor Panasuik the Sales Rep we dealt with; he was personable, relatable and he actually listened to what I wanted! I am very price orientated and he didn't try over-selling me what-so-ever which was refreshing! He got me the best vehicle (2014 Ford Escape) that meets me needs and most importantly it works with my lower budget. After knowing what car to buy, we then met with Brittany Vanthuyne. She was a pleasure to work with, she was professional, answered all questions, and she explained all financial mumbo-jumbo that made sense to me. Overall, I had an exceptional experience shopping at Ford Capital :)

"Sale was great! experience could have been better."

because i could not find parking I actually left the first time, but because this dealership had a car i was interested i did return but was later blocked in by the service department. the sales associate (Cassandra) was real friendly and quick to approach me to find out what i was looking for. it did take about 45 minutes to track down the car i wanted to view though and as i waited the sales manager was maybe too pushing with other options for vehicles, even out of my budget that we had discussed. once i did view the car cassandra was very helpful with discussing the vehicle and pricing, as well the finance manager was very thorough with the details of my finance contract especially with reworking options to best fit my budget.

"Very quick and accomodating"

We came in to replace a vehicle lost to a deer collision. We knew just what we wanted (it is our 4th focus after all) from the website (excellent selection by the way) and Joe helped with all the quotes for insurance. Paper work and even the undercoating and protections were all done when we came in to sign the last paperwork and we were on the road quickly - no muss no fuss. Excellent experience - special thanks to Joe and Britt.

"Great overall experience! "

I was really impressed by the service I received from Ryan and Eric. I wasn't exactly sure what I was looking for when I first met with them and they gave me all of the information I needed to make a decision without pressuring me into makes or options that I wasn't interested in. They were super flexible, worked around my schedule, and were straight up about about prices (which was not my experience with other dealerships in the past few months). I love my Escape and would definitely recommend them both to anyone looking for a new vehicle!

Reviews of Darren  Hollinger