Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

1201 Pasqua Street North, Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7

Makes: Ford | Lincoln | Service Center

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

1201 Pasqua Street North,
Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7
Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. Info
About Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

Welcome to Capital Ford Lincoln's Dealer Rater page. We're glad you've found us. Capital Ford Lincoln is located in Regina, Saskatchewan. Find us in Regina's North-end on the corner of Rochdale Boulevard and Pasqua Street North. Capital Ford Lincoln offers great services and an outstanding staff. From automotive sales to automotive service and any point in between, we're offering the best that can be found in Regina. There's no doubt that Capital Ford needs to be on your list when purchasing a new vehicle or needing your current one worked on. We're proud to be Canada's #1 in pre-owned vehicles amongst Ford dealerships and having been named Saskatchewan's #1-rated Ford and Lincoln dealership since 2013! Visit us today and experience what Capital has to offer. No matter the purpose for your visit, you can always expect a fun, easy, and transparent experience from us every time.

About Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • 12 Foot HD Screen In Showrrom
1,723 Dealership Reviews
Karen3939
5-25-2016

"Fantastic experience"

Everyone I dealt with was friendly, courteous and professional. From the salesperson to the finance department, they all made me feel like I really mattered. They listened when I talked and did their very best to give me exactly what I needed/wanted. And no pressure. The whole process was fast, comfortable and easy. Great experience!

JNic
5-24-2016

"Looking for a commuting car"

My husband and I needed to replace our small car for commuting in the city. ASAP. the staff at Capital were understanding of the urgency and did their absolute best to show us everything in our price and get us the best price available. This was the second new vehicle we have purchased at Capital and would recommend and return to purchase in the future.

boyf16

"Superior service"

Capital Ford provided superior service from start to finish! Every person I encountered was friendly and professional and did everything they could to get me into the vehicle I chose before the day was through!

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. responded to this review

May 24, 2016

Hi there. Congrats on your purchase :) I'm glad our team could help you out every step of the way. Happy driving, Dan S. Capital Auto Group

Railroadgirl04

"Amazing service!!!"

I am from out of town, so did 90% of my initial dealings thru email. Everyone was helpful and polite and very understanding of my work schedule. When I came in, they had people waiting for my arrival.. everything was super quick and everyone was super friendly. Plus they got me into everything I wanted and more :) thank you so much capital ford team :)

KEG
5-23-2016

""Both relaxed and professional""

Capital Ford provided us with the best vehicle purchase experience ever and we have purchased many vehicles. We felt no pressure at all, the information was accurate, our questions were answered well and the entire process was a balance of professionalism and humour. They went through the 2015 Escape Titanium with us and the test drive gave us a chance to learn some of the tech aspects. As well, the dealership was attractive, modern and without that hectic atmosphere too many dealerships try to create. Overall, an excellent experience.

Jgirl
5-22-2016

"Easy quick pleasurable"

I went there with a goal in mind. .left that day with a new cat. .they did anything in their power to help me fast and simple

Lucky duck 777
5-21-2016

"UNIQUE EXPERIANCE."

I CANNOT DESCRIBE THE GREAT ADULATION OF RECEIVING MY NEW 2015 FIESTA ST. THE MOLTEN ORANGE COLOR IS DAZZLING AND THE CAR HANDLES LIKE A TRUE SPORTS SEDAN. Everyone I dealt with concerning the delivery of my car was super to me and I thank them all.

louise cloutier
5-21-2016

"good sales team"

great great service the sevice we had was excellent .the staff made us feel important very very friendly also they answered all our question very happy with everything

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. responded to this review

May 24, 2016

Hi Louise, thanks for the review. Congrats on your purchase, we hope you enjoy it :) Happy driving, Dan S. Capital Auto Group

Michelle
5-19-2016

"Great Service"

I dealt with two people while at your dealership. There were both extremely friendly and went out of their way to find the perfect fit for me. I would highly recommend these two men and will definetly be returning. After such great service my parents are now really considering getting a new ford.

Burns, Tyrone19
5-18-2016

"Helpful, and great hospitality for the wait"

Sales person and finance manager was very outgoing and tried they're best to get me the vehicle I wanted. And enjoyed the time I spent in the building.

1 - 10 of 1,723 results