Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

1201 Pasqua Street North, Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7
Closed Today Hours

Vyas Parikshit, Product Specialist, Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

Vyas Parikshit

Product Specialist
Craig Livingston, Sales Manager, Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

Craig Livingston

Philip Neill, Internet Sales Manager, Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

Philip Neill

Internet Sales Manager
Sara Tsang, Product Specialist, Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

Sara Tsang

Product Specialist

January 22, 2017

"2017 Fusion SE Purchase"

- BradnMarie

Craig and Vyas were very professional, courteous, and listened to what we had to say about the vehicles we were interested in. They also engaged us in conversation about our lifestyle to ensure we were making the right vehicle choice. For each appointment they had the vehicles ready to go for test drives, and explained all the features of the vehicles. All the staff was very friendly (opening the doors when we arrived), making us feel welcome. There was a very casual and honest feel to the whole process as compared to other dealerships. Tylor was very professional, and got us through the paperwork quickly and proficiently. Again, our discussions with him were casual and comfortable and much appreciated.

January 21, 2017

"Very helpful "

- jess dockray

Ryan and the team at capital made my first car buying experince fun and relaxing. I was nervous they were quick to see it and quick to help me through it. I would recommend ryan at capital to all my friends... Thanks ryan i love my ride

January 19, 2017

"escape to Lincoln "

- Jersey

The process was very smooth. Irv Blayne and Mohammed were very knowledgable and so professional The only concern is the new vehicle rundown wasn't fully complete. There were slot of features that I discovered in my own.

New 2016 Ford F-150, $55192