Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

1201 Pasqua Street North, Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7

Makes: Ford|Lincoln|Service Center

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Open Now

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

1201 Pasqua Street North,
Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7
Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. Info
About Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

Welcome to the Capital Ford Lincoln Dealer Rater page. We're glad you've found us. Capital Ford Lincoln, located in Regina, Saskatchewan, is found on the North end of the Queen's city. Our Ford Lincoln dealership is just off the busy intersection of Rochdale Blvd and Pasqua St. Capital Ford Lincoln offers great services and an outstanding staff. From automotive sales to automotive service and any point in between we're offering the best that can be had in Regina. There's no doubt that Capital Ford needs to be on your list when purchasing a new vehicle or needing your current one worked on. Visit Capital Ford today for a tour, talk to our non commission sales staff or get your vehicle inspected and worked on. The coffee is always on.

About Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • 12 Foot HD Screen In Showrrom
1,327 Dealership Reviews
cargirl, lorane
7/04/2015

"Friendly, Personal Service"

My salesperson was very helpful and knowledgeable. He made me feel very comfortable in selecting my new car. He went out of his way to assist me with the purchase.

Jeff Johnson, Tylor Campbell

JennS
6/28/2015

"Friendly and helpful"

Jim and the guys at Capital Ford were awesome. Jim was super helpful and friendly at helping us find the perfect truck to fit our needs. He made us feel comfortable and not like we were being pressures into getting something we didnt need. Definitely recommend Jim to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle. And Darren in finance was awesome aswell. Good guys all around over there.

Verain1
6/26/2015

"Amazing"

My experience was very gud bcoz the agent whi deal with me is up to the mark any very skilled.he is very friendly too.

Brittz2233
6/26/2015

"Great Service"

Was very happy with the initial buying experience. Thanks for the comfortable buying atmosphere and beautiful vehicle. Antik and Jon were a great team. They made the experience an easy one.

zieglerjackie
6/25/2015

"costumer service "

Everyone I dealt with were great, from sales to management to finance! Very friendly environment. They made me feel comfortable in my decision to buy my ford, with no extra pressure added!

Kenton11
6/24/2015

"Ryan is the best!"

Ryan was a fantastic salesman. Made sure I found the perfect vehicle! Highly recommend Ryan L and Captial Ford!!!! Thank you for making this a great experience.

Kreweiss444
6/23/2015

"Fun, relaxed and easy!"

Buying a car is kinda scary. I put full trust in my salesman and I am 100% positive that he helped me find a car that he would have bought himself. He showed me everything I needed to know about it and made sure any of my questions were answered. It was also lots of fun and I had no doubts that I was in capable, trustworthy hands. I absolutely love the car I ended up buying and I am so extremely happy that my salesman totally rocks :) everyone involved in this process was super awesome :) thank you all you wonderful ppl!!!

JosiGoffinet
6/23/2015

"Great experience, great staff very friendly! "

I traded my Ford Edge for a Ford Explorer here and I got the best service anyone could ask for! Staff was very friendly! they helped me choose what was best for me and made sure it worked financially for me! Will definitely go back here for my next purchase!

Bill
6/22/2015

"An ideal experience"

My experience with Trevor Panasuik was fantastic from the beginning. Trevor approached me via email with a casual offer to discuss refinancing my vehicle or replacing it with an upgrade. He was accommodating to my schedule and flexible with his, staying late to answer questions and facilitate my application. Trevor was knowledgeable of the car I test drove (the only one I was really interested in), patient with me while I asked questions, and even anticipated many of my questions during the test drive by just noticing where I was looking within the car. Jenny Hughes was exactly who I could have hoped to work with in the financial department. She was respectful, honest, and managed my expectations. Both Trevor and Jenny were genuinely pleased and excited when the good news of my loan coming through was delivered to me. I could not have asked for a better experience and will absolutely come back to them when I'm ready to buy again. Further, I would not hesitate to send friends to Capital Ford, and recommend they ask for Trevor and Jenny.

CurlerGirl
6/22/2015

"Excellent service"

Very friendly & knowledgable staff, enjoyed the entire experience. Elaine was very thorough in going through all of the options on my MKX, knew my way around settings before I got home - over 2 hours away.

1 - 10 of 1,327 results