Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

1201 Pasqua Street North, Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7

Makes: Ford | Lincoln | Service Center

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

1201 Pasqua Street North,
Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7
Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. Info
About Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

Welcome to the Capital Ford Lincoln Dealer Rater page. We're glad you've found us. Capital Ford Lincoln, located in Regina, Saskatchewan, is found on the North end of the Queen's city. Our Ford Lincoln dealership is just off the busy intersection of Rochdale Blvd and Pasqua St. Capital Ford Lincoln offers great services and an outstanding staff. From automotive sales to automotive service and any point in between we're offering the best that can be had in Regina. There's no doubt that Capital Ford needs to be on your list when purchasing a new vehicle or needing your current one worked on. Visit Capital Ford today for a tour, talk to our non commission sales staff or get your vehicle inspected and worked on. The coffee is always on.

About Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • 12 Foot HD Screen In Showrrom
1,398 Dealership Reviews
cbeth
8/27/2015

"Excellent Experience, would recommend"

Our salesman, TJ, was very attentive to our needs and helped us with all our questions. Anything he wasn't able to help with he got his manager Ryan to come in and explain to us. They spent a few hours with us as we test drove a number of different vehicles that we were interested in until we were able to narrow it down to the one we wanted. They were then able to help us get a great price on the vehicle and extras before referring us over to Jenny who helped us organise financing for the whole lot. The whole experience was very positive and we would gladly use them again if we need another vehicle. Would definitely recommend to others.

TJ

Vince0921
8/27/2015

"A very delightful experience, strongly recommend."

Ryan and Jim are so far the nicest sales person I've run into. They are not at all like other greasy sales people in some dealership. They really want to help to find the most ideal car within you budget and your requirement.

margaret123
8/26/2015

"it was great, they listened to everything I had to say."

They provide great customer service by giving you options that work best for your situation. They answer all questions that you have and are very knowledgeable in their vehicles and what items come with.

Imhobbesian
8/26/2015

"Very good, positive experience."

Positive, low pressure environment. Great inventory of used vehicles. Sales associate was very patient as he helped me return the vehicle that I'd rented to travel to Regina to shop for a vehicle.

Cloutiers
8/25/2015

"awesome experience"

everybody was friendly and very helpful I would recommend to friends/family. The staff was ver knowledgable and and made the experience very comfortable. Amazing peiple

Laner39
8/24/2015

"2015 Ford Taurus SHO"

The customer service from Phillip and Ryan were second to none , I will tell all of my colleagues and friends and family how amazing our experience at Capital Ford was.

xx
8/24/2015

"Came in to sell SUV even on his day off"

Very accomadating, shuttled me both to and from work, ordered me a jack when it was missing from the car, made sure I was fully statsfied with my purchase and even on his day off came in to sell me the SUV. Just excellent service!

Kristi Picklyk
8/22/2015

"Overall excellent experience"

They were very helpful in letting me know all my options and as I had done quite a bit of research online, I had some pretty specific questions. I never felt pressured into adding any extras or steered towards a different vehicle. They worked with me to get a good deal on my trade-in as well as to get a payment I was comfortable with. Very knowledgeable, friendly staff all around. Definitely highly recommended to anyone.

Jilles-finance manager, Brent-internet

Mustang,bax
8/22/2015

"Excellence"

My experience was great. They really tried to get me the car inwanted and they never gave up. Persistant, hardworking, easy going guys to deal with. I couldnt have asked for a.bettet experience

ravneet kaur
8/21/2015

"completely satisfied"

My experience at capital ford was great :). I really liked Mirnal Kashyap as he was very friendly,helpful and professional . I was actually dreading going in to buy a new car because I do not like the stereotypical pushy salesman attitude but I was so relieved to see that he was not like that at all!!! He really made the car buying experience comfortable for me . Advice to all .....visit CAPITAL FORD for GRACE....SPACE....AND PACE .

1 - 10 of 1,398 results