Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

1201 Pasqua Street North, Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7

Makes: Ford|Lincoln|Service Center

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

1201 Pasqua Street North,
Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7
Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. Info
About Capital Ford Lincoln Inc.

Welcome to the Capital Ford Lincoln Dealer Rater page. We're glad you've found us. Capital Ford Lincoln, located in Regina, Saskatchewan, is found on the North end of the Queen's city. Our Ford Lincoln dealership is just off the busy intersection of Rochdale Blvd and Pasqua St. Capital Ford Lincoln offers great services and an outstanding staff. From automotive sales to automotive service and any point in between we're offering the best that can be had in Regina. There's no doubt that Capital Ford needs to be on your list when purchasing a new vehicle or needing your current one worked on. Visit Capital Ford today for a tour, talk to our non commission sales staff or get your vehicle inspected and worked on. The coffee is always on.

About Capital Ford Lincoln Inc. Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • 12 Foot HD Screen In Showrrom
1,260 Dealership Reviews
Messy1
5/06/2015

"2015 F150 Lariat"

Mohammed is the friendliest, kindest, non-pressure "product specialist" I have ever dealt with. We checked out several trucks until we found the one that was "the one." Sales management and finance people were exceptionally friendly, courteous and easy to deal with. After the sale, the follow up to be sure we are happy and have no further questions was top-notch. I would recommend Mo and the rest of the crew to anyone.

Finance - Tyler

barabash13
5/04/2015

"1st purchase from Capital"

Excellent service and help finding the vehicle I wanted with no pressure to purchase a vehicle they had on the lot just because it was easier.

Happy customer
5/03/2015

"recent purchase"

Everything was awesome. I am so appreciative of all the help that I received through this process. Everyone was willing to answer all my questions. It is always a great experience when I deal with Capital.

Razor005
4/30/2015

"Great experience"

It was really good no complaints or doubts in answering questions and giving suggestions/advice. Really friendly and explained everything detailed in such away I actually feel now I have a wider understanding of certain things about my car.

KariN
4/29/2015

"3rd vehicle from Capital and Craig!"

This was our 3rd time purchasing a vehicle from Capital and Craig. This time we were lucky to have Craig Livingston, Ryan Lekhno and Jeff Longley help us with our purchase. Buying a new vehicle is never easy. These guys spent tons of time explaining all the options available to us. They made the buying process simple, easy and FUN! No pressure to sign on the dotted line like those other dealerships. We had all the time in the world to ask questions before we bought. I will recommend this dealership and sales guys to anyone who is looking at a new or used vehicle. Thanks again for going above and beyond the call of duty to help us out! WE LOVE OUR NEW TRUCK!

tammy4411
4/29/2015

"Fantastic!"

Ryan and Craig were extremely helpful in every way. There was no pressure, and made everything easy and relaxed. I will be a repeat customer and recommend Capital Ford to my friends and family!

Ford KC 2015
4/27/2015

"Friendly, Helpful , Excellent Service."

Noel went above and beyond making sure the car we were looking at for our Granddaughter was ready for her arrival late that night. The vehicle had not been detailed yet so before showing it to her he personally cleaned out the car making it presentable. Also seeing we were rushed for time he stayed open late to show her the car as she was arriving late on the bus.We all went for a test drive that night and never did we feel rushed or pressured. That in itself was appreciated... In the morning he saw that the car was detailed and ready for her to head back to Saskatoon.. Just excellent service and we appreciated everything he did for us. Thanks Noel.

gring
4/27/2015

"New vehicle purchase"

Just took delivery of a new Expedition. Great truck and the buying experience was just great. Thanks to Ryan, Les and Jenny for the outstanding customer service!

RyanW
4/24/2015

"A very good experience"

Jason & Ryan were very good to deal with. We were between 2 car choices (1 at Capital and 1 at another dealership) and it was your price and staff that made our decision.

New time
4/23/2015

"Good experience"

Very knowledgeable and good to deal with. Answered all my questions. Made the effort to get the car I was interested in ready to test drive.

1 - 10 of 1,260 results