Cambridge Hyundai

Cory Russwurm

Charles Nefulda, Sales Consultant, Cambridge Hyundai

Charles Nefulda

September 16, 2017

"Zero Pressure, Friendly Service "

- Marlena Heeley

My husband and I went to take a look at upgrading our Hyundai Accent Saturday September 10th. We test drove the Tucsan and Santa Fe with Gerry. There was never any pressure and Gerry was genuinely interested in our vehicle needs. We also dealt with Charles who was equally as pleasant. Very professional and friendly service :) We received our Santa Fe Sport the following Thursday and have been enjoying it every since!

September 11, 2017

"Dealership that sets the standard - and sets it high!."

- JimSeitz

Every aspect of dealing with this specific dealership is why I`ve now purchased my second Hyundai from this dealership. in 2003 when purchasing my first this dealer set themselves apart from everyone else in the industry. Worried it would be a `new broom sweeps cleanest`I can happily report every single visit to this dealership reminded me why i chose them in the first place. Now that it was time to trade up to a new car again, I didnt think twice about where to go & where I plan on servicing it either. My experience the second time around cements my appreciation for the entire staff at Cambridge Hyundai. They`ve made my last 5 years of ownership and service with them an excellent experience and I have no doubt this will continue on well into the future. - Jim Seitz.

Kylee Erwin-Wheeler
Mark Erwin

September 03, 2017

"Great service, very professional"

- Breadwinka

I visited Cambridge Hyundai to look at some 2017 Elantras. Cory was my the rep I dealt with he worked hard to get me the best deal. It was some of the best customer experience I have had shopping for cars.

Cory Russwurm