Cambridge Hyundai

Parts Manager
Ferdinand Santos, Sales Manager, Cambridge Hyundai

Ferdinand Santos

July 22, 2017

"Amazing anf Life changing "

- Batgirl90

I was at a low point in my life and trying to change it an move on, Gerry Santos and the financial team help changed my life and helped me start living again. I can proudly say this is my first experience and I'm glad I took a shot with Hyundai Cambridge. I will recommend this dealership to everyone I know .Thanks Cambridge Hyundai !!

Paul Walia

July 20, 2017

"My first santa fe"

- Acton

I just wanted to thank Andy Leandres for making our purchase so easy. I just love our 2015 santa fe we bought. Andy was very patient with us and i got the exact vehicle i was looking for. He kept in contact via emails or phone calls, answered every question we had. Gave us a great price on our trade in. He made sure my suv was detailed...it looks like a brand new vehicle. He took.the time to go over everything in the vehicle, so i knew exactly where everythibg was and how it worked. Thank you Andy. Also would like to thank Charles in finance, he explained everything efficiently and made sure our suv was ready for pick up on time. Thank you charles

Andy Leandres
Charles Nefulda

July 18, 2017

"A good deal, good salespeople and strong value."

- C_Wij

Cambridge Hyundai is an all round nice dealership from first impressions. We bought a used Santa Fe that had 90,000kms on it and was in great shape after 4 years. The price for what you get is solid, and the mechanical of the cars is strong too - even the used ones they resell. Our sales representative, Gerry Santos, had strong knowledge about the cars and is a firm but fair deal-maker. He does try and win the business through giving good follow up during the sale and displays adequate room to negotiate where he can. My girlfriend and I both really liked Gerry on a personal level and will give him referrals where we can. We just left the dealership today so its still first impressions, but all seems to be in line with these guys. My only area that could use work with Hyundai in general is their rates weren't the best on the portion we financed - I have seen lower interest rates on used vehicles with other brands.

Kylee Erwin-Wheeler