Auto Gallery Subaru

Cord Crowthers, Finance Manager, Auto Gallery Subaru

May 29, 2017

"They're the best"

- Ace

i just wanted to take minute to rate my recent experience at autogallery subaru. As you can seee i gqve it 5 stars. And i would like to give high praise to joemaina musor from subaru, she is so friendly and humble. Would definitely recommend.

May 29, 2017

"Fight for the customer"

- Adam&Isa

We recently purchased a 2016 Ram 1500 and our salesman Dale really wen to bat for us. We had great service from the finance department either. They really went out of their way to get this deal done and they had our families best interest in mind. Everything seemed to go very smooth from the initial loan application to picking up the vehicle and everything in between. No time was wasted to get us the best deal possible and arranging financing that worked for us. We never felt pushed into anything and they were really there to get us in the vehicle we wanted at the price we wanted. I would buy another vehicle from these guys in a heart beat. I suggest everybody visits Auto Gallery before buying their next car.

Dale Parent

May 27, 2017

"The best dealership in Regina"

- Ilovesubies

I've recently fallen inlove with Subarus, the WRX's and STi's in particular-and Joemaina helped me with her best effort to get me in a 2017 Subaru and treated me like family. She made sure everything will work out perfectly and clearly informed me of the most important info I needed to know.

Photos