"I recently leased a 2021 Sentra and Uy was my..."
I recently leased a 2021 Sentra and Uy was my salesperson. This is not my first experience with Uy, and I must say, it won't be my last! Although he is employed by 417 Nissan, he nevertheless worked very hard for ME and I was able to obtain the deal I was comfortable with. I strongly recommend Uy as he will go out of his way to accomodate you, from appointment times to after sale satisfaction verification. For example, I had to contact him on a Sunday (Dealership is not open)... and he responded shortly afterwards the same day and help solve my car delivery appointment conflict for the following Monday morning. Great Job UY! Thank you.
P. de Montigny - April 2021
"This is the second vehicle we have purchased in 6 months...."
This is the second vehicle we have purchased in 6 months. Both times we were served with excellence by Uy and the team. It feels wonderful to have friendly staff no matter which department we have dealt with. 417 Nissan came recommended by business associates who deal with them on a larger scale and have every reason to continue returning. The service, finance and sales department are all very friendly and work for your business.
"I bought my car through Uy Ho at Nissan. This particular..."
I bought my car through Uy Ho at Nissan. This particular salesman did everything to accommodate my work schedule, even driving the car to my doorstep! Uy is a no pressure kinda guy and answered every question I had about the vehicle I wanted to purchase. I highly recommend you request Uy Ho when you visit 417 Nissan! Many thanks Uy for your exceptional service!
Other Employees Tagged:
"Our experience with Uy and Andrew was exceptional. They..."
Our experience with Uy and Andrew was exceptional. They are professional and great to deal with. Since we are 5 hours away, they made arrangements to meet us half way to trade us for our old vehicle to our new one. I highly recommend them and will not hesitate to use their service in the future!!! Thanks for the great experience!!!
Other Employees Tagged:
"Bought a used vehicle from Uy Ho at 417 Nissan. He made..."
Bought a used vehicle from Uy Ho at 417 Nissan. He made the experience incredibly easy and was there to answer all my questions before and after the purchase. I would recommend 417 Nissan.
"We recently purchased our 3rd Nissan vehicle from Wii (Uy..."
- Annie P.
We recently purchased our 3rd Nissan vehicle from Wii (Uy Ho), and the experience was phenomenal. If you are looking for a no hassle salesman he's your guy. Wii will listen to you, and help you find the perfect car within your budget. He is one of the best salesman I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.
"DO YOU LIKE BEING LIED TO? WANT BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE?..."
DO YOU LIKE BEING LIED TO? WANT BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE? COME TO 417 NISSAN!!
I had an awful experience purchasing a new 2020 Infiniti Q60 from 417 Infiniti Nissan. I found the sales team, especially Uy Ho, to be deceitful and manipulative. Their knowledge of the car I purchased was poor, and customer service was even worse. Despite my repeated requests, the sales team failed to provide me with documentation for the 2-year pre-paid maintenance plan that came with the purchase of the car. Farid Jaber, Finance Manager, used a “system glitch” to try to con me into paying $65.81 more than I had agreed to on the sales contract. The sales team changed the VIN of the car I was buying without notifying me. This negligence meant that my car was uninsured for about two weeks. There were too many issues to communicate in an online review. I have names, dates, written documentation, and a witness to back up my claims.
I emailed my complaint to Greg Klepacz, the GM, and he agreed to sell me a discounted winter tire package as compensation. When I went to pick up the tires, the dealership made me wait over an hour and then I realized they had ordered the wrong colour rims. Poor customer service is a pervasive problem here.
Months later, I’m still discovering problems with the transaction. I never received the car’s infotainment manual, and I suspect Uy Ho removed it before the sale because he was unhappy with his commission. He also sold me a winter tire package without TPMS sensors even though my car requires them.
UY HO IS THE WORST SALESPERSON I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH ON ANY TRANSACTION.
Macon Doublet was fined $7500 by OMVIC in 2016 for false advertising. You can get more details by Googling his name. I confirmed with OMVIC that due to the violation, Macon Doublet was unregistered, and should not have been involved in my car transaction. I filed a complaint, and the OMVIC investigation is still ongoing as of this writing.
I found the people involved in my car transaction to be disrespectful, unprofessional, and worst of all, morally bankrupt:
Uy Ho, Macon Doublet, Nasri Dagher, and Farid Jaber
To anyone reading this review, I should have walked away from 417 Nissan. Please don’t make the same mistake as me:
1) Avoid 417 Nissan. There are plenty of other car dealerships with better customer service track records.
2) Contact OMVIC BEFORE buying a vehicle. They can give you tips on how to ensure your transaction goes smoothly.
"A series of missteps"
Where to begin...
1. The salesman did not show us any of the features of the car.
2. Bought the car on Tuesday, said it would be ready for Thursday. Received a call on Thursday asking for co-signer information (ends up did not need a co-signer). They tell us that the car can't be ready on Thursday because the financing was not approved on time. It looks like they delayed or forgot to do the financing (the reason for asking for a co-signer thus giving them the excuse that the financing was not accepted on time and that is why the car was not ready). The sales manager was emailed but no response.
3. We pick up the car, drive it home and notice that the winter tires in the back of the car are not on rims (they were supposed to be). We had to get the car back to the dealership (rims not in stock so they had to order them) and have the tires installed on rims.
4. The first car payment was to come out on July 24th. We called the finance guy in early August asking if something was wrong. He said that sometimes things get delayed and that the payment wold come out soon. He was contacted again and eventually said that the first payment would come out September 28th. I guess he did not get the chance to let us know that the payment would be coming out 2 months later while we were in his office.
There were mistakes made from the first visit right through financing. Not once did they offer something to demonstrate their regret (I even suggested free floor mats). No apology given.
We will not return to this dealership for service and definitely not to purchase another vehicle.
"I have bought 5 vehicles from this dealership. Although..."
I have bought 5 vehicles from this dealership. Although two had issues they were with the finance persons might be salesperson Wii nor sales manager Boris. In fact the two satisfied the issues beyond my wishes. Thanks .
Other Employees Tagged:
Boris tho not there any longer
"Danny was great right from the start. Easy to understand..."
Danny was great right from the start. Easy to understand and very punctual. He helped us get our lease for our 2020 QX60 and we are very pleased. Thank you
Other Employees Tagged: