- J. STODDART
Due to unfortunate accident I was back in the market for a car. A long time friend recommended I stop in to see Jeff. He mentioned VW, diesel, which has never been on my radar. Picked her up tonight and loving her. Thanks to Jeff, Connie and Keith. Will make sure I tell friends to check JP Motors out next time they are car shopping.
"Our new car purchase experience Audi Q5"
- Jim & Sandra Yaneff
Every member of the staff at JP Motor Sales were very helpful from the sales team, finance team right to delivery coordinator. Each member explained from the functions of the vehicle,extended warrant,car prof letting us know the true history of the vehicle. All of the team members very great. thanks for an awesome buying experience Connie,Ihab, Mark,and Keith.
Jim & Sandra Yaneff
Great experience at JP Motors! As this was my first time purchasing a vehicle I was a little nervous, but Peter and Keith made sure to explain everything to me within the process. I felt very comfortable purchasing a car here and did not once feel they were pushy/belittling like some of the other dealerships I visited during my car search. They clearly have great standards, I would recommend them to anyone looking for an affordable used vehicle that is of a good quality. THANKS JP, I LOVE MY CR-V! :)
Bought a used Z4 and the salesman and delivery person were great to deal with. They were very helpful and knowledgeable. The car was delivered in immaculate condition.
"Outstanding Customer Service"
Everything about my experience here was perfect. Everyone I worked with gave me timely responses, advice and helped me find the right vehicle. Dave D. had narrowed down my search to a few cars by the time I arrived on site and I was able to find a car I loved on my first visit. Keith J. walked me through the inspection and was very thorough and honest. Within a week I was able to drive off the lot with a car I am very happy with. I have nothing but great things to say about my experience with JP Motors and would recommend it to anyone in the market for a used vehicle.
"A great vehicle, an average experience"
- Snelli Ko
I bought a 2013 ML350 about a month back. Waited this long before I wrote a review to make sure the vehicle didn’t have any after-sale issues. The reasons will be evident as you read along.
- Keith Johnson and Jeff Hansford (employees) are easier to deal with.
- The car has been running smooth, thus far – with slight cosmetic issues (my bad! – should have inspected it with a finer tooth comb before purchasing). But the rest of the vehicle was as good as I had imagined.
- The dealership talks about a ‘no haggle price’ when time came to negotiation. Neither JP nor I budged from our initial offers. However, 2 weeks later JP themselves lowered the price to a point that was lower than my offer – Good for me, I guess! In hindsight, can’t complain but still nerve wracking when you see a good vehicle (that is slightly over your budget) and walking away from it over a tiny price difference, with a risk that someone else would purchase it. Anyways, all’s well that ended well.
- Their one key policy is a hassle. None of the salesmen can tell you whether the vehicle comes with a second key. I understand that it’s their company policy but it’s an inconvenience to the customer when they want to budget the cost of a second key (especially if you have a touch start) which can cost you close to $500 for some vehicles. You only find out (about the second key) on the day of delivery. In my case, I did have a second key however it was broken and mended with some scotch tape.
- When I put down a deposit for the vehicle, I made sure that JP was aware of a few things to be corrected/repaired before delivery. I made sure to write these points in the contract. A week passes and I'm called in for delivery and we notice, right away that the work has not been done properly. We bring it to Henry Sterczewski’s (the salesman we were dealing with) attention and the response was “that’s the best we can do”.
- After much back and forth, where we were told that it’s a used vehicle implying that such things were to be expected and for the price we were paying for the vehicle, the “minor work” should be ignored, all of which just left a bad taste with us. We were then offered our deposit back (thus nullifying the sale) – which was fine with us – given the not-so-perfect experience we were enduring (kept thinking – what else could be wrong with the car, that was blind to the eye). It sounded like Henry wanted to call our bluff. We jumped at it and asked for our deposit to be refunded – at which point Henry was removed from the process and Jeff (the manager) got involved. Jeff had the fixes done (professionally) in a day and saved the sale for JP (Jeff also agreed that the repairs were minor and should have been done right in the first place).
- Also another minor point - on delivery, the gas tank was near empty which added to my already sour experience.
The lesson here is – make sure the vehicle is inspected and any rectifications/repairs (no matter how minor) should be put down in writing (on the bill of purchase). Also don’t accept any of the repair work until it meets your standards, no matter how pushy the salesperson gets.
Needless to say, the experience of a vehicle purchase was not the best, at JP Motors – there were a few bright spots but the cons outweighed the pros for me! The only reason I pursued it was for the vehicle (make, model, mileage and how well the previous owner had maintained it).
"Very good experience."
Are over all experience was very good.
They were friendly, helpful.
They answered all our questions with patience and accurately.
We did not feel rushed or pressured.
Only complaint I have is when we picked it up they did not tell us not enough gas for us to get home.
We almost run out of gas on QEW. Made us a little upset.
"Friendly and knowledgeable"
- Brad N
They went above and beyond our requests on the vehicle we purchased. Ken answered all questions and set us up with the vehicle by the end of the week!
- Ann H
Our sales rep. Pete was very open and honest regarding the many vehicles we looked at. Heprovided all available info needed to make a wise car purchase. I appreciated their attention to details like getting tree sap off front hood. The brakes needed attention and they replaced both front & back brakes. Very happy with their service and my car.
"Satisfied first time buyer"
Came to JP for my first ever car. Had shopped around online a bit first and ended up with JP because of the selection and the competitive pricing. Sales person was knowledgeable and not pushy. Seemed to just want me to find the right car. Pleasant experience all the way through from sales, to the help with the finances (5 star job by Connie), to the delivery. See you all again next time I need a car.