Winnipeg Kia

400-1717 Waverley St, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 6A9

573 Reviews of Winnipeg Kia

November 15, 2017

"I'm happy with my new car!"

- cbear

Mike Shaw helped me purchase my vehicle and he was quite patient with me as I've had many bad experiences in the past and scare easy. He did not push me to sign anything until I was ready to do so and once I was ready to pick my car up, everything he told me that was added and going to be done with the car was, including gas in the tank. The only issues I had was that I wasn't made aware that when you do financing you can't pay your loan off for six months without penalty. This being said, Mike made this experience as stress free as possible and really went out of his way to read my personality.

November 14, 2017

"John Lopez"

- Lee Carlson

John is very skilled and helpful. I have worked with him in the industry for years and his expertise, integrity and honesty shine through. Highly recommend him.

John Lopez
November 12, 2017

"Love my new Kia Soul! "

- Laureen Janzen

My husband went into the Winnipeg Kia on a snowy day, knowing we were going to buy a new car soon....but didn't expect it would be so easy to make a decision and ended up buying a new Kia Soul that day. Yes, we had done our research, but we expected it to days or weeks of contemplation. Mike Shaw made it easy and Nicole Varga was a delight. Both very knowledgeable about the vehicle and about financing. Great experience and highly recommend!

Nicole Varga
October 29, 2017

"Outstanding service! "

- Shawsy

I had an overall great experience, Mike shaw knows alot! Everyones so friendly and helpful! I would highly recommend winnipeg kia to all my friends family!

Justin Semeniuk

Winnipeg Kia responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us with this wonderful 5* review! We appreciate the kind words and are thrilled that you enjoyed your purchase experience with Mike, Kristie and Justin!

October 29, 2017

"Kia Forte5 turbo"

- Leslie199

Had great experience at Winnipeg Kia. This is my second Kia in a row. Traded in my 2013 Kia Rio SX for a new 2017 Kia Forte5 SXturbo. I researched the car on line and when I decided it was time to buy I contacted Winnipeg Kia to check they had the trim level I wanted. Luck was with me, there was one in the lot. I arranged with Yemi to test drive it the next evening. When my husband and I got there Yemi explained all the features of the car and we took it out for a test drive. Because we already drive a Kia it was reasonably familiar and easy to drive. Felt more powerful than the Rio, lots of head and legroom for two tall people. The small touches like the roll down cover to enclose the USB port area and the divided tray atop the spare tire shows me Kia thinks out the small details. IKm sure friends travelling in the back seat in January will appreciate the heated back seat, I know I loved the heated front seats and steering wheel in my Rio so I’m sure I will love them in the Forte5SX.Another great feature is the blind spot warning. I will feel very safe with it in my car. Because we loved the Forte5SX we decided to purchase that same night. We negotiated our trade and filled out the offer. The next day we came back to sign papers and pick up our new car! When we arrived Yemi had.already set up the electronics and the he helped us set up our phones. The car was spotless and ready to drive away. Just waiting for remote starter and winter tires to arrive and we will be set. All in all this was a great experience for us and I highly recommend Winnipeg Kia to everyone.

Yemi Igbinyemi
Justin Semeniuk
Nicole Varga

Winnipeg Kia responded

Thank you so much for this thorough and positive review, Leslie! We appreciate the time it took to outline the details of your vehicle purchase and for your loyalty to the Kia brand. We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with Yemi, Nicole and Justin and wish you both many years of safe and happy driving in your new Forte SX Turbo!

October 26, 2017

"Very good car buying experience"

- Kevin

Mike was great to work with. Test drove a new car with him, had some good conversations, didn't feel pressured. Found a used car online a few days later and sent in a request for a CarProof. Mike went out of his way to respond to me on a Sunday and set up some time to chat the next day. Wound up buying the car that night.

Winnipeg Kia responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us with this review, Kevin! We are thrilled that your purchase experience was a positive one and Mike went out of his way to ensure you received the information you needed. Thank you for choosing to do business with us, we wish you many years of safe and happy driving!

October 26, 2017

"Fantastic "

- Denise

. Wow. The sales rep Mike actually came and picked me up for a test ride. And the finance lady was vvery uninformative and helpful.well done Kia thanks for helping me get a new car.

Shelley Hay

Winnipeg Kia responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us with this review, Denise! We are thrilled that Mike went above and beyond and Nicole was very informative with the financing, we wish you many years of safe and happy driving in your new Kia Forte!

October 23, 2017

"My First Car in Winnipeg"

- jrodriguez.ec

Certainly Doug did an excellent job helping me as a newcomer to Canada, with all the possible options he had in order to suit my needs and budget. He was very kind, patient and took all the necessary time I needed until we reached into an agreement. Thanks for your time and follow up Doug. Julio

Doug Teney

Winnipeg Kia responded

What an amazing review Julio, thank you for taking the time to leave us with one! We are thrilled that Doug was able to find a suitable solution for your vehicle needs. Welcome to Canada and thank you for choosing to purchase from us!

October 14, 2017

"My first car!!"

- Michelle

I'm obsessed with this car!! everything about it is perfect. Mike was very kind and helpful during our time of surching!(: Couldn't have chose a better car.

Winnipeg Kia responded

What a wonderful review, Michelle, thank you for taking the time to leave us with it! We appreciate the kind words regarding Mike and wish you many years of safe and happy driving!

October 13, 2017

"Great Experinece"

- Mira1234

Our family were dealing with Yemi who has made our experience of buying a car easy, smooth and very comfortable. Yemi is extremely competent and well educated on the product. He had all answers to our questions. We absolutely had no issues with this deal and were happy with the pricing. Kristie from finance was professional and courteous. Our experience with Winnipeg Kia team was great!

Yemi Igbinyemi

Winnipeg Kia responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us with this wonderful review, Mira! We are thrilled that Yemi and Kristie made your purchase experience a well informed and positive one. They are true assets to our team and we are lucky to have them. Thank you for choosing to purchase from us, we wish your family many years of safe and happy driving!