Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

689 Reviews of Winnipeg Kia

July 21, 2018

"Excellent Service !! "

- Kinga

Thank you Dee, Steve and Nicole at Winnipeg Kia for all the help with the purchase of my brand new car !! Couldn’t have asked for a better team of people :)

July 18, 2018

"Excellent experience"

- Ian

Thank you Dee for giving us an awesome deal. We are very happy with the vehicle we bought from Winnipeg Kia. Thanks again for the excellent work.

July 18, 2018

"Great service!"

- Truckhappy

Dee was so friendly and helpful, making sure we could test drive the vehicle we were interested in on our schedule, negotiating terms, and getting us out the door happy, same day, in our new truck! Thanks Dee and Kristie!

Kristie Wisheranko
July 14, 2018

"Great "

- Wpg.maria

Friendly staff and very helpful. Easy to deal with and honest. I would recommend this dealership to anyone wanting to purchase a Kia I've had the car for less than a day now and I know I've made the right choice. Love my Kia. Thanks Dee

Ed Agapito
July 12, 2018

"No pressure sale, excellent customer service"

- Ed&Sam

We came down to Kia in search of a safe, high quality car for our family! Michael was a huge help, Ed helped explained all the financial details and we left very happy with our new Sportage in amazing storm blue.

Michael Nagy
July 10, 2018

"Outstanding Service"

- Lalaine

Had an excellent service from Winnipeg Kia dealership through a nice sales consultant named Dee as well as the manager. I got a good deal just in a few minutes and, yeess! I got this nice vehicle. Thank you Winnipeg Kia!

Ed Agapito
July 09, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Colby

Mark Johnson,our salesperson was not pushy. Very courteous and efficient and knowledgable. Nicole Varga was very friendly and efficient. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Mark Johnson
July 09, 2018

"Experience"

- KaladaReagan

The customer service was excellent. Both Eric and Nicole were very helpful. I would recommend this dealership to someone else looking to purchase a vehicle.

Eric Parent
July 06, 2018

"Continued Great Experience"

- Continues to go above and beyond

I had another great experience at Winnipeg Kia. Doug Teney was just awesome, very knowledgable and easy to chat with. I was also fortune to work with Kristie Wisheranko who was also wonderful. These two made my experience all the more better. Thank you Doug and Kristie.

Doug Teney
Kristie Wisheranko
July 05, 2018

"Very pleasant experience! 👍"

- TiguanGuy

When I first got there was greeted and welcomed. I was already aware of the vehicle through my research and was quickly out for a test drive. It was the first place I went and then I ended up going back to them. Dealing with my salesperson was exemplary and the credit department was very professional and friendly. There was no pressure from anyone I just felt comfortable throughout the entire process! Kudos to all and thank you!

Doug Teney