Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Winnipeg Kia

400-1717 Waverley St, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 6A9

759 Reviews of Winnipeg Kia

December 13, 2018

"Great Experience Friendly Staff"

- Willy

I am really happy after getting my car thru Kia Winnipeg. Dee assisted me and got me a really good deal. Everyone in the dealership is so nice. After buying the car I came next day to meet with them. They cleaned my car and filled tank. Their manager offered me free oil change even after deal was done. Really nice and friendly staff. I do recommend this dealership for your car purchase.

December 13, 2018

"Great experience "

- Mariette

A very positive experience. I explained my requirements to Dee and he found a vehicle that I liked and met my needs. Dee is very professional and pleasant to deal with. Thank you.

December 11, 2018

"Highly recommend "

- jpaggao

We’ve dealt with several dealerships and this one has to be our favourite! From the beginning until the end of the sale these guys proved themselves to be reliable, trustworthy and overall a pleasure to work with. They made buying our vehicle easy and we would definitely recommend them to family and friends. Although there were hiccups along the way; Mike and Ed never failed to find a solution in a timely manner. Our satisfaction always seemed to be their number one goal.

December 10, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- Mariette Balint

I am extremely pleased with the service Dee offered me. Dee was very professional in his approach and he showed me all the options on the vehicle. Ì have already recommended him to all of my friends. Thank you Dee for the great customer service and setting me up with everything I wanted at a great price. This has to be the most positive experience I have ever had while purchasing a vehicle

December 07, 2018

"Kia at the Waverly auto mall is amazing"

- Ms.Unique

Second time around for me here at kia at the Waverly auto mall. Both times I have had extremely great service in all departments. I will continue coming here everyone was welcoming very enthusiastic and most importantly respectful. I encourage people to go there. :) thanks again kia

Doug Teney
December 06, 2018

"Nice car"

- Cangrove

I'm glad we decided before going to the dealership that we wanted a Kia. Doug is a very quiet salesman but knows the cars well. If we hadn't decided to buy a Kia I would of felt pressured cause they want you to sign a paper saying you will buy a car that day if they have one at a price you want to pay. I dont agree with that practice but I love my car. Kristie our financial lady is amazing. I really enjoyed working with her. Working with her was like working with a good friend. Thank you Doug and Kristie for a great experience.

Doug Teney
December 04, 2018

"Great experience "

- LiftedToyotaSilviaTypeRAWD

When our car got totalled we saw a truck for Sale at Winnipeg Kia we where interested in when we went in we had an easy time working with Michael, Ed and Kristie when purchasing our truck, treated us like family.

December 03, 2018

"2019 forte"

- Nelly

I came back to Kia because my first vehicle was a Kia. I really love my Kia and my relatives all love my Kia. Winnipeg Kia and Michael were good and explained everything well.

December 03, 2018

"Trust and gratitude"

- bluesoul

My answer when asked..What are you going to do in your retirement?....out loud I would say...I don’t know...to self I would say...Buy new wheels....I walked into dealership and stated what I wanted....You as a team lifted roadblocks and I have a Kia Soul in my garage....a smile on my face ...and gratitude in my heart....(and my grandchildren think it is cool)......thank you again...Marie

December 01, 2018

"Easy peasey"

- Mcfly365

I've never purchased anything new before so going into a dealership petrified me. And with my high anxiety, I was thinking I'd leave in minutes. But as soon as the salesman (Michael Nagy) started talking, I calmed right down. At no point did he pressure me into bigger or fancier vehicles. He listened and stuck to what I needed and wanted. My fionce and I COULDNT of asked for a better experience. Finance department was another scary situation but Kristie made it, again, absolutely pain free. Explained everything perfectly and wouldnt move on until I was positive I knew what was going on. Just.....awesome.