Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Winnipeg Kia

400-1717 Waverley St, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 6A9

669 Reviews of Winnipeg Kia

June 19, 2018

"Buying 2 cars and trading in 2 very old cars"

- happy customer2018

Have bought many cars and would say this has been one of the best dealerships that I have used. Staff efficient, polite and friendly.Would recommend this dealership to friends.

June 19, 2018

"Personable"

- Angie63

I have been extremely happy with the service we received while we were buying our new Kia Sedona ! Had some good laughs and was treated like family 😀 very impressed how everyone works together .

Eric Parent
June 18, 2018

"Kia !!! Go to Kia !! Just classy all the way."

- Shay2873

From the minute you get inside Kia you are treated with respect, and they are more than fair. I could not be happier with my experience. First off Dee the sales consultant is just a natural, so easy to work with, really knows his stuff and his goal is to make sure you get the right vehicle just so sincere in his approach this is important to buyers and was important to me. Nicloe the finance manager was an absolute gem, again nothing but excellence, very professional and down to earth. Steve the sales Manager was just great he really listens and does not waste your time which I really appreciated. I really recommend Waverly Kia this was just one of those experiences I will be sharing thank you guys so much for taking my needs seriously and taking good care of me.

June 16, 2018

"Mark was friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful"

- moeB1

My experience with Winnipeg Kia was GREAT! No pressure, staff were very friendly and helpful, they helped me find the best vehicle for my needs at the price I wanted. I will be coming back here first for my next purchase.

Mark Johnson
June 15, 2018

"Getting my first car "

- Alitahir

I just bought my first car. A dodge rallye 2016. Being my first car I didn't know much about getting a car in Canada as I'm an international student. Dee helped me through the whole process with personal support 24/7 and made the process seamless. He got me a great deal and value for my time and money! I would highly recommend anyone to contact dee for their next car !

June 13, 2018

"Good experience"

- Jamie n Chris

This is my second vehicle in a week and the professionalism both times was excellent. From Dee the salesman to Ed the sales manager. Also the lovely finance girl Kristie

June 13, 2018

"Very pleased"

- Houlbrook

Thank you Dee for the exceptional after the sale customer service, very pleased with the car we bought from winnipeg kia. highly recommended. Thanks again Houlbrook

June 11, 2018

"Great Experience at Winnipeg Kia!"

- steph8487

My husband and I were shopping for a van for our growing family. All the staff we dealt with were very friendly and accommodating, answered all of our questions and made sure we left with a vehicle we were happy with, overall excellent customer service experience :):)

Doug Teney
June 09, 2018

"Good everything"

- Jamie n Chris

Excellent overall experience Dee was very knowledgeable polite and courteous. And got me an extremely from management. Even the salemanager Ed was receptive and worked the deal to my benefit. I will come back again Two thumbs up guys

June 08, 2018

"A great big thank you to the staff at Winnipeg Kia on Waverl"

- Walmsley, Pat

Having suffered an unforeseen accident witha previous car purchased less than a year ago, at Winnipeg Kia , I returned to this dealership and the same sales person. My feelings regarding professional service and financing were/ are exceptional from the moment I entered until all the details were looked after.. Mark Johnson, basically summed up what would work for me, advised me of all the detaills pertaining to the 2016 Soul I did purchase. I felt comfortable and trusting of his very pleasant and knowledgeable service. Mark is a genuine asset to the Kia team. Ed Agipito addressed me several times to ensure I was receiving good sales service, and I advised him I was receiving the best. Nicole in the finance department is a gem. She made me feel comfortable with all the paperwork related to the purchase of a car and is extremely profesional. All in all, I feel one couldn't ask for better sales and financing from any dealership

Mark Johnson