Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

14 Reviews of Winegard Ford

January 30, 2018

"Great service"

- ckenneth

Awesome customer service for the service advisers. Quick to help and very friendly service with a smile. Will continue to go back for service thanks to them.

John Archambault
January 28, 2018

"How hard is it to communicate?"

- LastOneIn

I decided to shop local and look to purchase the new 2018 Lincoln Navigator in the local small town. The owner was very friendly and advised they would be getting 3 units for the year. I asked to book a test drive, he took my name and number, with a promise call. I followed up a month later, wondering what was taking so long, as the Lincoln website showed over 20 units within 60kms. I was advised they decided to no longer be a Lincoln dealer. I asked for a referral to another Lincoln dealer and received the name of the sales manager in Simcoe, a nearby city. I contacted the sales manager in Simcoe who was too busy to come to the phone, so I left a message with respect to the Navigator. No returned call to date. I purchased the Navigator elsewhere. Great vehicle so far, first week. How hard is it to 1) track customer enquires, 2) call customers back? Perhaps owners and managers are too busy to be involved in the direct sales cycle. I would think Lincoln customers are more discerning than this. PS. I have been an offshore guy until this Lincoln, and I cannot believe the dealer experience difference, very poor for North American vehicles.

Feb 01, 2018 -

LastOneIn responded

Follow up to dealer reply. I did not see an email, hence my phone call looking for an update. I am not sure what to make of your reply. Great that you sold 3 Lincoln Navigators to others between my showroom visit and my subsequent follow up call, but the point is, not to me. After selling these Navigators you then went on to terminate your Lincoln dealership a couple of weeks later? Perhaps it all did work out just fine for me. Please take the feedback for what it is, either I am an anomaly in your dealings, or an opportunity to improve communication for your potential Ford customers.

Feb 01, 2018 -

Winegard Ford responded

Hi David, I'm sorry that you felt the need to write a negative review, when in fact you were informed that our first Navigator had arrived. Unfortunately, DealerRater does not allow me to post screen shots, but I had sent you an e-mail on December 19th letting you know that our first Navigator landed over the weekend. My apologies for not following up by phone, but that unit was sold and delivered within the week. The next unit was sold, sight unseen, while still in transit, and our 3rd unit was custom ordered for a repeat client. I hope you enjoy your new Navigator!

January 11, 2018

"Fantastic Service!"

- Gavey4

Service Team, Thank you for the "super quick" turn-around on my vehicle emergency tire repair today. Especially since I left it in your yard outside of business hours with no appointment. Awesome! Appreciate it.

December 26, 2017

"Great Experience"

- VERA

It was 14 years since my last purchase of a car. I cringed at the thought of shopping for a new vehicle. I came across Winegard while doing an internet search and from my first telephone contact with Barry I came to a decision to take the trip to Caledonia. I originally intended on leasing a Ford F-150 however I changed my mind and went with a Lincoln MKC. My experience dealing with Ron and Leanne was easy, stress free and surprisingly enjoyable. I would highly recommend this dealership for their superior customer service. Vera

Leanne Woodley
Ron Winegard
September 19, 2017

"Great people!"

- Michele Hubinger

The people at Winegard Motors always treat us with respect and do there best to make things right. They are friendly and knowledgeable. They call if they find something they weren't expecting while inspecting our vehicles and give us viable solutions.

Carol Fowlie
Jerry Winegard
July 11, 2017

"Outstanding customer service "

- Flemingkids3

I went into the dealership today to book an appointment for an oil change later in the week. Service manager provided me with service right on the spot. I am contractor and this is our busy season so to be able to not take time away from my job to come another day really helps me out. Would recommend Winegard Ford to everyone

June 30, 2017

"Used Escape purchase"

- DEREKJLANTING

Did some local test driving of various makes and models and settled on an Escape. Decided to drop in Winegard due to their reputation as I thought it'd be smart to buy at the dedicated dealer. I was totally blown away that their pricing was better than the discount joint. Dealt with Brandon and Ben - both are genuine straight up guys who carry the Winegard brand very well. A very simple stress free process, trade-in value exceeded my expectation, took care of minute details on the purchased vehicles (one tint window shield was missing - they ordered a whole new set), and left with a satisfied feeling. I will continue referring and sending people here!

Brandon Winegard
May 26, 2017

"I was kicked out of the service department."

- Jason W

On May 24th 2017 I arrived at Winegard Ford (Ford dealership in Caledonia Ont.) for a scheduled appointment at 9:00 am that was made two weeks in advance. I arrived on time with my wife to drop off the vehicle. We were dropping off a 2017 Ford Explorer for an oil change and removal of factory installed running boards. I have been going to this dealership for just over 15 years with all of my Ford vehicles whenever the vehicle in question needed anything. The kind of place where everyone knows my name and I know most that work there. (small town) I was expecting this visit to be like every other one over the last 15 years(it has to be over 100 times) As soon as we arrived one of the owners walked past my wife getting out of her car and took a good look at her rear license plate. When he saw it he mumbled something to me as he passed me that sounded like “were not working on that truck, I’ll get your keys”. At the time I assumes he was talking into an earpiece or about something else. I followed him into the service department where he angrily said something to the service advisor and then left. I was waiting for the service advisor to get a moment so I could give him my keys as he was frantically looking for something. It turns out he was looking for my keys which I still held. As soon as he saw me he said “Jason, who took your keys?”. I told him I was still holding them. He then proceeded to tell me to keep them as they could not work on my car and take it in for the appointment I booked. I asked if I had the wrong day or time. Maybe it was my mistake. He said no. I was there on time its just that the owner came in and told him to give my keys back and not to work on my car. He also told him to tell me to take it back to the dealership where I purchased it. At this point the service manager came out and got involved and I asked him if he was serious. Hundreds of people in our small town take their vehicles here for work and did not purchase them there. He said he was. He apologized to me and said there was nothing he could do, the owner signs his cheques. (the owner is his uncle) In front of everyone there I was getting kicked out of the dealership and being told I had to go. This was very embarrassing considering we are in a small town to be kicked out in this manner for doing nothing wrong. Back story; I tried to buy both my current Ford vehicles at this dealership first before I looked anywhere else. I try to shop local whenever I can. With the disparity in pricing between dealers I was able to locate my truck at a different dealer for approx.$15,000 less (this includes the extra $8000.00 I got for my trade in plus the difference in dealer price) and just over $5000.00 for my wife's car. I'm not complaining about the pricing everyone has a right to charge what they please. It was the same owner who gave me the higher quote for my wife's car that told service to kick me out of there.

Ron Winegard
May 13, 2017

"Excellent Service "

- Platinum white

I bought the 2017 F250. I decided to get it lifted and a few more accessories and I received excellent service from everyone. Parts, Service and Sales. They went above and beyond and helped me get some insurance and get me a better rate on my financing. Overall good people !

May 15, 2017 -

Winegard Ford responded

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! We sincerely hope you enjoy every minute of your new F-250 in Platinum White!

November 07, 2016

"Honesty by all."

- Horse folks

Purchased two new cars in the last three years. Brandon was a big help. Honest. No bs. Any service required was prompt and ON TIME,thanks to Ben and all in the service dept. no complaints. Everyone has done exactly what they say they would do. Very unusual in this age of spin doctors and political correctness!!! Thanks to all.

Brandon,Ben,et all