Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Internet Sales Manager

Dave Cox, Sales Manager, West End Nissan

Dave Cox

April 19, 2019

"My 1st car from a dealership "

- jusbreezy20

I Had a great experience with a salesman there named Gino. Told him exactly what I wanted and got more than I even thought i could get. If anyone close to me needs a car I will be sending them to him for sure!!!

Gino

April 01, 2019

"Regrat going to that dealership "

- Joe123

I got my older truck serviced sales staff talk alot about diligence I let them know after the work done I'm leaving the city with my 7 yr old. The service that i got done a few weeks later it's making the same noise under the hood. They said if I have any issues with there work I need to pay them to refit the job that they did. They have a nice scam going. A few days later I got a red seal mechanic from another auto body shop to look over the work and my back tire was missing a lug not. And they said my lug not was strip that's a lie. I took my older truck to the Southside Nissan dealership. They told me it's not strip that it was on very tight. So they charged me half the price of doing the work I got done and the wested Nissan was gunna charge me double what cons. I felt safer dealing with the Southside dealership.

March 13, 2019

"Not recommend Nissan! "

- Ryan g

I just purchased my first brand new vehicle Nissan kiks 2019, Mr.Todd is my sales professional he did a great job and great services, But! After the next day my brand new vehicle won’t start! the Battery is Dead not working at all. 3 MALFUNCTIONS issues and the blind spot is not working! 5 issues with in 2 weeks! And don’t rust to finance manger who is Paul! I WILL NOT RECOMMEND NISSAN! Go to TOYOTA!

Paul Prefontaine