Wellington Motors Limited

Brent Johnson

December 09, 2017

"Friendly !"

- Jbus13

Very nice and honest when it came down to everything and told me about all the fees and didn’t hide any costs. Would definitely go back!

Trevor Hart

December 07, 2017

"Comfortable, Easy going and Professional ! "

- Thisguy

I had the pleasure of purchasing a new vehicle from Wellington motors and it was the easiest and most comfortable purchase. As a young guy I was worried about getting up sold and paying too much for my vehicle, but the opposite happened. They explained in detail every little thing, and helped me get what I needed and best suited for me and my new family. They were very professional, honest, and just comfortable to talk to even if I had to call them up for a few questions! All around great place and very highly would recommend Wellington Motors!

Chris Fournier
Samantha Reilly

December 05, 2017

"outstanding service with extraordinary advice"

- AmpersAnd

I had a grand caravan I needed to get rid of asap that I had purchased a year ago with my now ex girlfriend. Jeff and Vanessa took the time to walk me through everything i needed to do to make the transition to a new vehicle as simple as possible. They spent half their day working out my new loan, ownership and gave me advice on insurance, a process that otherwise should have taken days. I walked in in the morning with doubt, worry and a lot of stress and am more than happy to say I left that afternoon with the exact opposite of those feelings, as well as being the proud owner of a brand new (used) Chrysler 200. Thank you so very much to Jeff and Vanessa as well as Wellington Motors.

Vanessa MacGregor