Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

F&I Manager
Andres Ramirez, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Village Honda

Andres Ramirez

December 03, 2018

"SYSTEM OF OPERATION VERY STUPID "

- Popi

Bought Nissan Quest 2011 from village Honda Calgary NW. After few months of purchased received an email for complimentary oil servicing. I made an appt on 3 Dec 11am for servicing. On that very day I called in at 1015 and was told that they can’t guarantee they will start turning wrenches on my car at 11 am or somewhat. I was told it would take 2 to 3 hours and that there is no waiting room I only have one vehicle when I mentioned that they said they still can’t accommodate. Then what’s the point of making an appt when they have no sense of direction on when they are touching my vehicle for servicing. I might as well walk in. Can the CEO of Village Honda Calgary wake up from dream land and before sending a complimentary message correct your staffing and system of operation and implement a waiting room for ur customers.

September 21, 2018

"Outstanding service by Hana. Extremely hard working, sincere"

- Customer

Hana Daxner made us feel so special and worked hard to ensure that our needs were met. She was very professional, personable and responsive. She is the best staff at Village Honda.

Hana Daxner

August 25, 2018

"Don’t trust Village Honda!"

- Sarah Martin

BEWARE. Village Honda is not trustworthy at all. I’ve been through the ringer with this dealership. On May 13/18 I invested $20,000 on a 2013 Ford Escape. I paid for it and within half an hour of me driving it off the lots there’s been huge issues. Huge issues that they hide on a $20,000 vehicle! My dad moved out of town so I’m on my own for car shopping. I’m a single independent woman, who know little about newer vehicles and unfortunately these guys have made me loose faith in humanity. I trusted them. They screwed me and as the months have passed more and more has come to light and now they won’t even return phone calls or book me an appointment with a manager. The Sync system went black and they told me that my iphone6 was messing with it and that I needed a new phone. After 2 overnights without my SUV and it still not working, I took it to another dealership and there was a recall on it for that exact issue! Then within 2 weeks of purchase, the vehicle was dying constantly. I was getting it jumped every few days. I took it to Advantage Ford and the tech there told me the battery was sold to me at 30%. It wouldn’t even hold a charge. So Village reluctantly paid for a new battery. I live downtown and driving slower and over speed bumps I could hear a slight klunking in the front of the vehicle. I was told to not worry about it and that I’m not used to a newer vehicle engine sound. So I trusted that. After 5 weeks of owning it I saw my dad, he got into the SUV and instantly commented on the klunking. I called Sean Ochosky (sales manager) at Village again, and he raised his voice and said that at some point I have to take vehicle ownership responsibility. And that my dad doesn’t know anything. I raised my voice back and made sure he knows that my dad is a licensed mechanic 20+ years, licences airplane mechanic and one of the best turbine engine mechanics. But it’s not my dads problem to fix it, it’s theirs. So I had to bring my SUV in again and sure enough, the ball joints were worn down to nothing and it was a $300 fix. And another 2 days without my vehicle. By this point I have invested every day off dealing with this for over almost 2 months. No compensation. I just bought new tires for the SUV because yes, it was sold to me with absolutely no tred. I had taken the vehicle to KalTire, Canadian Tire, and Mr. Lube. All who suggested I get new tires as soon as possible because of the condition of them. When I had new tires put on at Mr. Lube they informed me that these jerks sold me the vehicle, which is a 4 wheel drive super charge engine, with 1 totally different tire on the back with different tred. Which is pretty serious. Because that messes with the drive train. And on top of it, that rim is completely bent. So I’ll need new rims too eventually. Now I’ve owned this vehicle for 4 months and the drivers side door is broken, the silver Ford decals are coming off on both sides. The plastic that goes around the window and the piece that goes around the wheel to protect the paint are all coming off. It’s literally the biggest disappointment of my life. I saved for 5 years to buy my first expensive investment vehicle. At this point I will not deal with Sean Ochoscky because he tries to mask all the problems and always tells me that there is no problem. When every time I’ve been right and legit about my concerns. I have now spoken to the sales manager in Service Chris Robertson, who was helpful at the time, and I explained my case in detail, he told me that he would give the information to someone higher up who can help me. And NO ONE HAS CALLED ME and it’s been a month. I’ve been more than patient. Kind and professional. Emotional at times because I feel like they stole my $20,000 and this vehicle is worth $10,000 at the very most. I want to trade it for another one because I do not trust it and this entire horrible experience has taken away from my “special new vehicle purchase”. Now it’s a burden that’s costing me so much time and money. Next I call AMVIC and see what they can do to help me.

Sean Ochosky