Village Honda

Lana Kendrick, F&I Manager, Village Honda

Lana Kendrick

F&I Manager

October 12, 2017

"They want every one to be happy "

- Mona81

He deal with my problem with a very nice way and very quickly .also Ahmed Amer is an excellent sales man and trying to do his best to complete the deal.

Ahmed Amer
Jason Van't Hullenaar

October 04, 2017

"Excellent customer service "

- JB

Andres was very efficient and helpful! Thumbs up for helping us selecting and purchasing new CRV. Thumbs up for helping us selecting and purchasing new CRV.

Andres Ramirez

October 04, 2017

"Two visits for help and no charges yet!"

- valeriem

I've been going to another Honda dealership for over 25 years, but now that I have moved up to Kincora in the NW it makes sense to use Village Honda. Twice over the past few months I dropped in for HELP. First visit because my battery had run down and I didn't know how to input the code into the radio to make it work, or even where to find the code. Second visit because I needed wheel locks to be unlocked in order to install Winter tires. Yes, it's a second-hand 2007 Honda CRV purchased privately and I had not been made aware of these security features. No charge either time and the service staff was so friendly and accommodating. No appointments either time but I was in and out within minutes. Guess where I'll be coming from now on for regular service appointments and tire storage? You will fast become my new "family" to take good care of both my vehicle and me. Thanks soooo much.

Heather Cadman