Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Andres Ramirez

July 31, 2018

"Village Honda"

- Anonymous reviewer

I met Mr. Mike Han in his office at Village Honda and discussed my plan to buy a new Honda Pilot. He explained with patient all existing trims of Honda Pilot and help me better understand the Pilot and choose a trim that matches my personal needs. He arranged a test drive and was very patient in responding all of my questions. He has an excellent knowledge of his job and highly professional. Mike was able to communicate the deal very effectively with his Mangaer Jason and fulfill my requests. Mike has an excellent sense of humour which makes him unique. I enjoyed working with Mike during the process of buying a new car and have a very good experience with Village Honda and highly recommend. I would like to thank Mike for his follow up after I bought the car.

Mike Han
Jason Van't Hullenaar

July 07, 2018

"Village Honda Service "

- Wade74

I brought my 2017 Civic (which I purchased from another Honda dealership because of better pricing) in on time to Village Honda for a prescheduled oil & filter change. Service took much longer then previously discussed and to make the situation worse the service advisor was completely uninterested in the inconvenience this caused and only made excuses for the service delay rather then try to improve the situation or solve the problem. I would certainly not recommend this dealership for sales or service.

Arnold Wong

May 12, 2018

"Prefer Murray as my rep please"

- Raj Mazumdar

I have had the pleasure of being attended to by Murray during one of my serice appointments. He came across as very knowledgeable, patient and with great listening skills. He guided me very promptly and made sure I was fully satisfied before I left the dealership that day. I would prefer to have him as the dedicated service rep for all my Honda service visits, please.

Murray Haskayne