Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Jordan Chin-Cham, Parts Advisor, Unique Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Amory Ramroop, Service Manager, Unique Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Amory Ramroop

Service Manager

March 12, 2019

"Feels like going to a friends garage"

- webejeepin

When you roll into the service area Amory makes you feel as though you are in a friends garage. Very out going, professional, and accommodating. It's clear he has a true passion for cars, and always has time to 'talk Jeeps'. Highly recommended! Geoff Meers - 5 Star Rating (not listed bellow) he's the fellow that's worked on my Jeep a number of times, awesome guy! Very professional, detailed, hands down trust him to work on my vehicle. I sure hope he's mentoring the younger crowd coming into this business!!

Amory Ramroop
Other Employees : Geoff Meers

November 16, 2018

"Excellent service. I am very happy!!"

- Joannagrand

I had a great experience. I was treated fairly and honestly. I have put a lot of work into my Cherokee this year at another dealership who made me feel as tho I was being sold even tho I was a 16 year customer of theirs. With James I knew he was giving me the facts and his honest opinion on what my truck really needs. I will be returning to Unique for all my work moving forward because of my experience with James who btw nailed it w my needing a new battery to reset my bloothtooth opposed to the other dealership who suggest I replace an expensive panel.

James English

November 10, 2018

"Great Dealership"

- Slammchops

I was in for service, but this team wants to make sure you have the best experience possible, always offering coffees, and making sure you’re happy. I ended up spending my wait time taking a car for a test drive with Aaron, who was more than happy to take me around, show me everything about the car, and we had some great conversation. Hopefully in the future, once finances are in place I can come back and visit Aaron and buy the car I test drive!

Aaron McCauley

Special Offers

$100 Referral Bonus

Simply Refer a Friend or Family Member who purchases a New or Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle from us and we'll cut you a cheque for $100 - it's that simple!

Service Center Photos & Amenities