Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Fred  Slaz, Fixed Operations Manager, Unique Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Lynn Richmond

November 10, 2018

"Great Dealership"

- Slammchops

I was in for service, but this team wants to make sure you have the best experience possible, always offering coffees, and making sure you’re happy. I ended up spending my wait time taking a car for a test drive with Aaron, who was more than happy to take me around, show me everything about the car, and we had some great conversation. Hopefully in the future, once finances are in place I can come back and visit Aaron and buy the car I test drive!

Aaron McCauley

October 03, 2018

"Focusing on the customer makes a company more resilient. – "

- hen123

My Mother would say that I always wanted a Jeep. Later in life, I am pleased that I bought one – Trail Hawk 2015. I feel enjoyment while driving the Trail Hawk freedom to go anywhere and feel safe. Being a proud owner I keep up the regular checkups with Unique Chrysler and developed to recognize the service advisor’s familiar faces over the years. Recently, I was in for a checkup and asked James to note on the service paper some disturbance while driving probably due to our notorious Canadian rode conditions. James suggested a test ride to see what was going on. Later that day, James phoned with his open and honest findings of next steps. I was thoroughly impressed with his quick diagnostic skills and scheduling abilities. I recognize that building a reputation is ongoing while James character is what I appreciated most. I love driving my Jeep it feels brand new all over again. Thank you James English. To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity. Don Alden Adams

September 28, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service!"

- viviane

Recognizing James English for his outstanding customer service and follow up to service my car. I drive a dodge journey 2016 bought from Unique Chrysler. Earlier this week it didn't want to start, called services and James was the Service Advisor who assisted me through this from start to finish in an instrumental way: - He provided me with the towing company phone number to call. - Despite of the high volume of service that day, he still took the time to call me same day to let me know what was wrong with my vehicle and how it will be resolved. - Proactive to identify another issue observed while fixing the initial problem due to a towing error that caused damage to my tie rod. - Proactive to submit a claim with the towing company to cover the cost of the repair due to this damage. - Prompt follow-up to keep me posted of what is going on and time lines of when I can expect the repair to be complete and claim to be approved. - Very professional and approachable and clear in his verbal communication. - Personally meeting me to assist with check-out and picking up my vehicle. Overall, fantastic follow-up and follow-through and customer care of very high level. James truly represents the role model for an excellent customer service. This deserves to be well recognized. Big THANK YOU for a job very well done.

Special Offers

$100 Referral Bonus

Simply Refer a Friend or Family Member who purchases a New or Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle from us and we'll cut you a cheque for $100 - it's that simple!

Service Center Photos & Amenities