Terry Ortynsky Royal Ford

Directions

By Type

172 Reviews of Terry Ortynsky Royal Ford

September 24, 2022

The rudest receptionist I have ever encountered, she should not be in customer service. Their service department is full of shifty employees. When I was there the other day they made a mistake on my More

by Robbie
Michelle, Cody, Brian in auto body)
Sep 28, 2022 -

Terry Ortynsky Royal Ford responded

Robbie, we are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. We take our clients' comments seriously and want to understand in further detail what exactly went wrong. Please reach out to us at (306) 782-2261 and look for our General Manager, Dwayne Takatch at your earliest convenience. We value your business and understand we can always improve so we hope to speak with you soon.

September 15, 2022

nothing to say good or bad. don't appreciate can't leave review without 15 word minimum. service visit did not make my FordPass service history. More

by masseyts
Sep 20, 2022 -

Terry Ortynsky Royal Ford responded

Hi Masseyts. Thank you for your honest review. We would appreciate the chance to learn more about your particular situation to learn from your feedback and continue to improve for all of our clients. You can call 306-782-2261 and look for our General Manager, Dwayne Takatch. We hope to speak with you soon.

September 12, 2022

Great service and prompt shuttle. Always provides a detailed report on the vehicle. Great sales staff and service dept. More

by Greg Litvanyi
Terry Ortynsky, John Cymbalisty, Dwayne Takatch, Clinton D'Souza, Bruce Thomsen
Sep 16, 2022 -

Terry Ortynsky Royal Ford responded

Hi Greg Litvanyi, we are very happy to have provided you with great service. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Safe travels!

September 09, 2022

Very accommodating, helpful and always reasy to assist. Always exceeds my expectation. Thanks much to the everyone. More

by Russell
Sep 12, 2022 -

Terry Ortynsky Royal Ford responded

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction and even exceeded your expectation, Russell! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

August 30, 2022

Im very happy with the work done on my Edge. Only took 1/2 hour to getter done More

by Fchorney
Sep 02, 2022 -

Terry Ortynsky Royal Ford responded

Fchorney, we are glad to hear that you are very happy with the service you received at our dealership. Thank you for this positive feedback! We hope to be of service again! Have yourself a wonderful day!

August 30, 2022

My new truck that I’ve purchased from here has had more than a few problems from day one and i know it has been miss diagnosed by possibly inexperience. You cant pull the wool over my eyes as l to was a me More

by chadpetrychyn
John Cymbalisty
Sep 02, 2022 -

Terry Ortynsky Royal Ford responded

Thank you, Chadpetrychyn, for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. We are disappointed to hear that you had anything less than a stellar experience here at Terry Ortynsky's Royal Ford. Please call our General Manager, Dwayne Takatch at 306-782-2261. We value your input and your business so we hope to speak with you soon.

August 17, 2022

Brought in my truck as the engine light was on and it showed on my Ford app it was shutters. Get a call 2 months later saying I owed $250. I asked for what they said there was nothing wrong. So I said so More

by bhabes
Dennis Becker
Aug 20, 2022 -

Terry Ortynsky Royal Ford responded

Bhabes, thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We are disappointed that you have had a negative experience dealing with us here at Terry Ortynsky's Royal Ford. We take our customers' comments seriously and want to understand in further detail what exactly went wrong. Please reach out to us at (306) 782-2261 at your earliest convenience and look for Dwayne Takatch, our General Manager. We value your business and understand we can always improve so we hope to speak with you soon.

August 14, 2022

I have had several previous buying experiences at this dealership and all were exceptional EXCEPT this one. This time, it was an unhappy, unsatisfying, totally unsatisfactory experience. My vehicle was More

by john
John Cymbalisty, Jane Jalmanzar, Lovell Lago
August 11, 2022

I had a very good experience with this dealership and sales performance we worked together to achieve the goal for both parties More

by Brucesmith
Sanjo Verghese, Lovell Lago
Aug 11, 2022 -

Brucesmith responded

Excellent experience with all people involved make this deal thanks.

Aug 11, 2022 -

Brucesmith responded

Excellent product.

Aug 14, 2022 -

Terry Ortynsky Royal Ford responded

Brucesmith, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! It is great to hear our Staff took such great care of you! Thank you for your trust and we hope to see you here again! Safe travels!

August 07, 2022

Terry Ortynsky's Royal Ford at Yorkton Saskatchewan set the bar across the board for an awesome customer service and experience. From the moment we reached out with Mr. John Cymbalisty Live for a brief inq More

by Joel Montelibano
Ken Semeniuk, John Cymbalisty, Clinton D'Souza, Jay De Perio, Ruel Guthrie, Page Calicdan, Lucas Tracy, Mark Faul
Aug 12, 2022 -

Terry Ortynsky Royal Ford responded

Thank you Joel and Cherry Montelibano for this awesome review! Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for your trust and loyalty to Royal Ford. It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again! Safe travels!