Straightline Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Jake Purves, SALES ADVSIOR, Straightline Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Jake Purves

SALES ADVSIOR

December 07, 2017

"Overall great experience and helpful staff "

- Becky the best

From the moment I entered the show room till the time I left with my new keys in my hand I felt taken care. There wasn’t a question they didn’t answer and they bent over backwards for me. Great place to buy a new vehicle.

Jake Purves

November 27, 2017

"Fast and Friendly"

- Wsmith

I told the salesperson what I was looking for, I was shown a few vehicles that were in my line of idea. Asked if I could get extra item added..no problem... I was approved that night and the staff stayed later to help me get what I was looking for. They were very friendly and the service was great! As long as you know what you want... they can help you get it.

Chad Hogan
Karen Dixon

November 11, 2017

"Great customer service "

- Purpjeep

Straightline Chrysler has fantastic customer service. They were very helpful in finding me a jeep I wanted. I would recommend this dealership ! Thank you Straightline! I love my new jeep!

Mark Gohmann