Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Straightline Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

11116-88 Avenue, Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta T8L 3K8

297 Reviews of Straightline Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

April 15, 2019

"I second that Best dealership experience I've ever had!"

- Kevin

Brandon, Dan and Amber were excellent! The team at Straightline was excellent and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle. There 25 words. Thks Kevin

April 07, 2019

"Best experience ever!"

- Brit05

ALL of the staff, from the owners to the guys in the service area are fantastic! Our sales guy Jake was super friendly, understanding, and very helpful. The finance lady Amber was really sweet and made things quick and easy. Not only that, while we were doing the finance stuff I had to have my kids there...there was no need to worry about them because the rest of the staff were playing with my kids as if they were there own, making things fun for the Whole family!

Dale Rohatynski
Clark Hamilton
Chris Tonkin
March 26, 2019

"Best dealership experience I’ve ever had ! "

- Sydney

Had a great experience buying a Jeep! Jake and Amber made me feel so comfortable and took care of me like I was family! Would highly recommend them !

Stephanie Wolanuk
February 23, 2019

"Amazing! So friendly and helpful, highly recommend :)"

- andrea31

The team at straightline was professional and extremely helpful! They have your best interest at heart, and are always willing to go the extra mile to help out! Great first vehicle purchase experience, highly highly recommend buying from this dealership!

Clark Hamilton
Chris Tonkin
Kyla VIDESJORDEN
February 22, 2019

"Great friendly dealer"

- Grandcherokee

Friendly staff and great prices, went in just to take a look and ended up making a deal for a great price on an amazing vehicle

February 20, 2019

"Buying A Jeep"

- biker1471

Being from Grande Prairie. They made me a deal to get my dream ride. When I arrived. The Jeep Rubicon was all shined up inside and out. I would recommend anyone to shop with these guys. They will take care of you right to the beginning and the end.

February 13, 2019

"Quick, convenient and straight to the point."

- TAdams12

Ty Adams got me what I wanted rather quick and get me a deal that I was happily to accept. I would recommend family and friends to come buy from him! Amber was simple, quick at getting melt information to process my finances. Quite happy with both helped me find my new vehicle.

Other Employees : Ty Adams
February 13, 2019

"Awesome Dealer "

- WELDERS INC

They return calls and Adresses any issues quickly . The Administration side is Awesome and on top of there game . It was Such a pleasure to deal with them . Will be back to purchase more trucks for the fleet Ty .....Amber .Thanks So Much . ABSOLUTELY RECOMEND THIS DEARLER

Other Employees : Ty Adams
February 08, 2019

"Worst Service /Money stealer . "

- Amandeep

I’m 💯 % sure they are putting fake reviews here . Never gave them credit card they will for sure steal money , if u are looking for good respectful professional service from them . It’s just your imagination.

Feb 08, 2019 -

Straightline Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Hello Amandeep, We absolutely do not put up any fake reviews, which is something Dealer Rater enforces strictly ! We are extremely proud of our excellent customer service, our long list of happy customers and we're even happier about winning the 2019 Consumer Satisfaction Award. Just as I mentioned on your negative Google Review - there was clearly a miscommunication that I would like to get straightened out with you and resolve as quickly as possible.I think this would be more productive than attempting to tarnish our reputation online wherever possible. Thank you and hopefully I hear from you this time, Please call the dealership and ask for Chris Tonkin, Dealer Principal.

February 07, 2019

"Jake Jake Jake"

- Nowjerplover

This young man Jake is awesome. I have had dealings with other dealerships but this one especially the salesman Jake was by far my best experience EVER. Jake sat there and listened to what I wanted and answered all my question without trying to dance around them. What Jake promised was what I recieved. We had so much fun joking and laughing. The boys even sang come on Eileen hahaha awesome. Straightline ty so much and I am vey great full I got to have Jake as my salesman Eileen