Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Financial Services Manager
Brandon Dallaire, Sales Manager, Southbank Dodge Chrysler LTD

Brandon Dallaire

April 24, 2019

"Good salesman and great service"

- Nelson George1947

I was very pleased with the service I received at Southbank Dodge Chrysler. Mr. Stan Noble was very knowledgeable, pleasant and helpful. I would recommend his services to my family and friends. George Nelson

Stan Noble
Paul Curry

April 23, 2019

"Such an amazing experience I returned and bought another!!"

- StephanNadeau88

A few weeks ago I stepped into the most amazing car buying experience while purchasing our family's new 2018 caravan.. Brandon our salesmen was amazing and worked like crazy to meet our demands. Now... 2 weeks or so later... figured I would try my luck again and sure enough Brandon and his team blew it out of the park yet again!! I cannot say it enough, the no pressure attitude and the willingness to offer you as many options possible to meet your needs really makes southbank dodge an amazing place to buy a car!!

Charbel Nakhle
Brandon Dallaire
Kathy Stack

April 22, 2019

"Buying my new Jeep hassle free"

- Chris

I typically hate or better yet detest going to a dealer. I found an advertised discount for a jeep at an out-of-town dealer and I decided to ask this dealer is they would price match to save me a journey. No problem they said. Just bring in the advertisement. I went in and Robbie El-Khouri was my sales guy at Southbank dodge. Robbie was a refreshing change to the to any sales people I have dealt with in the past making my experience a super positive experience. Rami the Finance guy was pretty good too and was amazing to accommodate my request to have my new jeep ready to go the same day which I'm sure was a bit of extra effort. Love my new jeep and really happy with the no hassle no b.s. sales at Southbank. Cheers.

Robbie El-khouri