Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Kyle McTaggart

February 07, 2019

"Wonderful Experience!"

- Leah A.

Stan was a knowledgable and courteous salesman that helped us every step of the way without being too pushy or trying to up sell us. He inspired trust and confidence and we are extremely pleased with the transaction. I love my new car, great deal!

Stan Noble

February 03, 2019

"Very helpful, friendly & informative"

- newusedford

Everyone I came in contact with was very friendly and helpful. I bought my first car here and they made sure I found what I was looking for and understood what I was singing up for. Process was quick and painless. One minor issue I had was that I was told the car would come with a full tank of gas, but was not told that I would be charged $75 for it.

Tyler Parker
Paul Curry

February 03, 2019

"Exceptional experience."

- Dan

Just purchased a new vehicle. Although I was prepared to order a vehicle with the options that I wanted, Kyle found a vehicle at another local dealership that had what I wanted and more. After some negotiation on the extra options, purchase was finalized and I was in and out in less than an hour and a half. I picked up the new vehicle 3 days later. The best experience I have ever had purchasing a new vehicle. I have dealt with most Chrysler dealerships in the Ottawa area over the past 35 years, and Southbank is by far the most competent and friendly. Thanks Kyle for your excellent rapport and knowledge- it made all the difference. Well done.

Kyle McTaggart