Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Retail/Internet/Commercial Sales
Julio Derosa, Sales Consultant , Sherwood Ford

Julio Derosa

January 16, 2019

"Low pressure and friendly car buying experience"

- nicole

I purchased my car at this dealership and, to my delight, it was the exact opposite of my last car-buying experience at Go Auto. (I found Go Auto to be high pressure, uncomfortable and not at all enjoyable.) Throughout my three visits to Sherwood Ford, Monica was friendly and helpful in getting me into the vehicle I needed. She was an excellent listener, and kept in touch with me just the right amount. Even though I was downgrading my vehicle, Monica made it easier because she was patient and respectful. I hope that when I upgrade my vehicle in the future, she will still be working there.

Monica Townsend

January 16, 2019

"Excellent truck buying experience!"

- Truck Chick

I am so glad that I found the truck that I wanted at Sherwood Ford. From the moment I contacted Sherwood Ford, I was greeted with kindness and people wanting to help me. Esky and Lucas were such a pleasure to work with. They allowed me the time and space to make the decisions I needed to and that was a very pleasant surprise. I will definitely recommend Esky, Lucas and the whole team at Sherwood Ford, to anyone who wants to buy a new vehicle.

Lucas Samu
Esky Habtegebreal

January 16, 2019

"Bought a new to me F-150 "

- ShaneT

Julio was amazing and made my experience shopping for a new truck a lot of fun. Rob in financing was great as well. I highly recommend these guys!

Robert Moisley