Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Grant Shaw

January 21, 2019

"Sherwood Ford Review "

- Ethan9

Overall, my experience was great. I, along with my family, were treated very friendly. Everyone was courteous and helpful whenever we had questions or concerns. Jerry was extremely helpful with answering my questions in regard to the vehicle, and assisting me throughout the process of finalizing the deal. Lucas was very helpful during the financial process of the deal and made everything run smoothly. If you are looking to buy a car, and want to be treated with kindness, I highly recommend Sherwood Ford.

Jerry Alder
Lucas Samu

January 21, 2019

"great price great staff"

- 1Barschel

The service and staff were great got me what I wanted for the price I had in mind. thank you sherrwood ford you guys are great

Wally Denny

January 19, 2019

"Scott helped me find exactly what i was looking for"

- Jaclyn P

I didn't know exactly what I was looking for when I came in and Scott was knowledgeable and very patient with all the trucks I wanted to try. He was very helpful with narrowing my search and I would definitely work with him again in the future.

Scott McIntyre