Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sherwood Ford

2540 Broadmoor Boulevard, Sherwood Park, Alberta T8H 1B4

1867 Reviews of Sherwood Ford

December 07, 2018

"Tension free.. friendly service and organized."

- Deep

Best deals with best service. Everything was prepared in advance and extra service added was like a cherry on the cake. Jerry was nice and courteous.

Jerry Alder
Ali Bhojani
December 07, 2018

"I found the experience stress free. Good work"

- george

The people that I dealt with were very professional and did an excellent job. I would recommend them to other people in need of purchasing a new vehicle Thank you for the good work

Scott McIntyre

"Wonderfuo service"

- Noah108

From the moment i arrived at the dealership someone was waiting to help, everyone was always making sure i had everything i needed and made sure i got what i needed and what i came in looking for, wonderful service and would definetly recommend to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. Would recommend scott to help find your vehicle, he was an excellent sales man.

Scott McIntyre
Haelee Chang
Mark Adamson

"Upgraded our car"

- Arfe

Jordan and Sherwood ford really hook us up with a great deal and would recommend it to our friends and family. Enjoyed the experience it was fun.

Jordan Dore

"Very good experience "

- Ariel

Very good experience with the staff in Sherwood Ford especially Jordan. Very nice and friendly. Would recommend to friends and family. Excellent service throughout. Thumbs up!

Jordan Dore

"Amazing service"

- myckwev

Thank you Sherwood Ford Team, for such an awesome experience. Wally was our salesman and he was phenomenal, He was very knowledgeable and friendly it was like i was buying a car from a friend. He helped us pick out the perfect car for our family. Go in and ask for Wally, have a delicious hot chocolate and enjoy the friendly environment, you won't be disappointed.

Wally Denny
Ali Bhojani
Mark Adamson
December 06, 2018

"A great experience with no pressure"

- Darin567

It was a very warm and friendly smile. He was very knowledgable and considerate of our wants and needs. I would recommend him I am his dealership looking at purchasing a Ford

Zenon (Zeno) Ioannides
December 05, 2018

"Great Experience🙌🏼"

- khristel.A

Its our first time coming in here. We had a great experience. They help us to get the truck that we really wanted. Especial thanks to Matt who helps us for everything to make it possible. Also to tyler & robert. I would come back here in future and I am 100% to recommend Giants for their excellent service.

Matthew Irvine
Robert Moisley
December 04, 2018

"Low pressure and excellent service and support."

- MJ

I gave Sherwood Ford a 5 star rating because Jerry & Matt worked very hard to make sure I got the best vehicle in my price range. When Jerry who had started the sale was on. Late shift and I showed up for a test drive, Matt stepped in and took over as though I was his client. Then after Matt closed the sale Jerry was right there to help ensure I knew everything I needed to know before driving away with my new wheels. I was recommended to Sherwood Ford by a family member and would recommend them to anyone looking for honest reliable support in buying a new or used vehicle.

Jerry Alder
Matthew Irvine
Sales Reception
Rahul Nischal
Cory Ostafichuk
Other Employees : I forget the person in finance who helped me.
December 04, 2018

"Exelent"

- Gurwinder

Ernesto Bernal have been very helpful during the whole deal procedure. He made sure we get the best offer. And we r really happy with his service

Ernesto Bernal