Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

1938 Reviews of Sherwood Ford

January 12, 2019

"Best ford dealership "

- Chrissy123

I recomend this dealership to everyone for there expertise and great deals on all vehicles. Wally denny is the guy you want to see for best deals. I well always come back.

January 12, 2019

"Good job guys!"

- Leddy

All the staff at Sherwood Ford were friendly and helpful. Big shout out to Ernesto for his efforts and eagerness throughout the process. Good job!

Ernesto Bernal
Lucas Samu
Sam Kabbani

"Amazing"

- Zdaigle

I recently had an accident and my truck was a total write off. I was then recommended by someone to check Dan out at sherwood Ford. I went and told him my scenario and they went above and beyond my expectations and helped me get into a beautiful new Ford f150! I'm very very happy with the service, aswell as the friendliness here!!!

Daniel Greenbank
Tyler Kick
Nick Abou Ghouche

""Exceptional""

- Cam A.

WOW!, Wally is a was a beauty from start to finish, he followed up consistently, completed what was asked of him in a timely manner and when we moved the vehicle delivery date up by two days he made it happen. Nice Work, we will definitely be back,

January 11, 2019

"Great people make a great place"

- MicheleG

This is the third vehicle we have purchased from Sherwood Ford, each time we had a great experience, the sales people, the finance people, the parts people and the service people have all been great. Knowledgeable and helpful with all our questions and needs. Even Mark Hicks takes the time to speak with us..

Alex Sanduga
Service Reception
Chris Suvanto
Other Employees : Mark Hicks

"Amazing Experience"

- Denise

Zeno made the experience of buying my truck easy, quick and painless! He answered all of my hundred questions, and got me a great deal that I am happy with. My next truck will be purchased from Zeno!

Zeno Ioannides
January 10, 2019

"Thank you "

- laurafrey

Thank you for helping us choose our brand new Ford F-150. Whenever we had questions they were always very helpful. I would recommend this dealership.

Ernesto Bernal
Trent Fleming
Sales Reception
Robert Moisley
January 10, 2019

"Excellent"

- Moatasm

The service was quick and excellent. I gave them my budget and features that were necessary to me and they found me the right truck for the right price.

Alex Sanduga
Hanny Kabbani
Sam Kabbani
January 09, 2019

"Excellent"

- lenf350

Stopped in to Sherwood Ford in July 2018 looking for new F350 crewcab diesel SRW long box, Purchased new f350 dually king ranch in 2013 from Sherwood Ford. Met with Tommy VanderWeide for first time and told him what I wanted and options. He found what I wanted in no time. We made a deal and I wanted extra things done to truck. Tommy introduced me to service and parts dept.The things I wanted done were taken care off. I dealt with Tyler Kick in financing and he was a pleasure to deal with. Both Tyler and Tommy are an asset to your your company.

Tom Vanderweide
Tyler Kick
January 09, 2019

"Tom and the whole team have been excellent."

- JustJohn42

Stopped in to look at a truck and left with one. He was incredibly helpful in explaining everything and was very knowledgeable of his products including financing and warranties. Between his help and Haelee Chang I left with a great deal and a vehicle that had everything I wanted and more at a price I could afFORD. Thanks for a great experience.

Tom Vanderweide