Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

2540 Broadmoor Boulevard, Sherwood Park, Alberta T8H 1B4

2044 Reviews of Sherwood Ford

"Upgraded our car"

- Arfe

Jordan and Sherwood ford really hook us up with a great deal and would recommend it to our friends and family. Enjoyed the experience it was fun.

"Very good experience "

- Ariel

Very good experience with the staff in Sherwood Ford especially Jordan. Very nice and friendly. Would recommend to friends and family. Excellent service throughout. Thumbs up!

"Amazing service"

- myckwev

Thank you Sherwood Ford Team, for such an awesome experience. Wally was our salesman and he was phenomenal, He was very knowledgeable and friendly it was like i was buying a car from a friend. He helped us pick out the perfect car for our family. Go in and ask for Wally, have a delicious hot chocolate and enjoy the friendly environment, you won't be disappointed.

Wally Denny
Ali Bhojani
Mark Adamson
December 06, 2018

"A great experience with no pressure"

- Darin567

It was a very warm and friendly smile. He was very knowledgable and considerate of our wants and needs. I would recommend him I am his dealership looking at purchasing a Ford

Zeno Ioannides
December 05, 2018

"Great Experience🙌🏼"

- khristel.A

Its our first time coming in here. We had a great experience. They help us to get the truck that we really wanted. Especial thanks to Matt who helps us for everything to make it possible. Also to tyler & robert. I would come back here in future and I am 100% to recommend Giants for their excellent service.

Matthew Irvine
Robert Moisley
December 04, 2018

"Low pressure and excellent service and support."

- MJ

I gave Sherwood Ford a 5 star rating because Jerry & Matt worked very hard to make sure I got the best vehicle in my price range. When Jerry who had started the sale was on. Late shift and I showed up for a test drive, Matt stepped in and took over as though I was his client. Then after Matt closed the sale Jerry was right there to help ensure I knew everything I needed to know before driving away with my new wheels. I was recommended to Sherwood Ford by a family member and would recommend them to anyone looking for honest reliable support in buying a new or used vehicle.

Jerry Alder
Matthew Irvine
Sales Reception
Rahul Nischal
Cory Ostafichuk
Other Employees : I forget the person in finance who helped me.

"Exelent"

- Gurwinder

Ernesto Bernal have been very helpful during the whole deal procedure. He made sure we get the best offer. And we r really happy with his service

Ernesto Bernal
December 04, 2018

"Friendly and Pofessional Manner"

- Albert

Working with Mel, as there was some issues on the used vehicle, over some time Mel was able to get these issues resolved! Thank - you

Mel Wilson
December 04, 2018

"Thankful with no regret "

- Lins2512

Had purchased a vehicle a few months ago and wasn’t satisfied but with a few questions at your dealership and wrong decision turned into the right decision!

Alex Sanduga

"Good experience"

- Marietjie

I bought my new vehicle from Jordan Dore and I was very pleased with the exceptional way he helped me with the process. He gained my trust and I never felt pushed or unsure about anything.

201 - 210 of 2,044 results