Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sherwood Ford

2540 Broadmoor Boulevard, Sherwood Park, Alberta T8H 1B4

2144 Reviews of Sherwood Ford

"Sherwood Ford!"

- Warren

Esky and Julio are two awesome guys and I am happy to have met them .Thankyou for helping me get the truck I wanted and I look forward to doing business again in the future!

Julio Derosa
Esky Habtegebreal

"F-150 platinum "

- Lehne

Great dealership, Jordan was a pleasure to deal with. Have already received a follow up call to see if we are happy with the unit and if anything more they can do.

Jordan Dore
Sam Kabbani
May 10, 2019

"Very nice to deal with."

- Brian5602

Very impressed with the salesman Wally. Very nice to deal with and worked with us to reach a deal. One of the best new buying experiences I have had.

Wally Denny
Robert Moisley

"Big thanks to Zeno "

- Jordan olsen

Was very out going and professional. Fun to talk with and got the job done with the truck choices I needed. Thanks again Zeno ! Till next time!

Zeno Ioannides

"Great customer service"

- chad

My experience here was so much better than all the other dealerships I had been to in Edmonton over recent months. It started off right with Mike phoning me regarding a vehicle availability request I submitted online. So much better than other dealer's "Live Chat" which I found to be a waste of time. Julio was really friendly and easy to work with, and he and Mike were able to get me into a great used truck for the right price. Although there are lots of other Ford dealerships closer to me, I couldn't find the service and support I was looking for elsewhere.

Julio Derosa
Michael Miskew
May 09, 2019

"Easy stress free experience"

- Jevin

Jerry was a pleasure to deal with, and made the process so easy. Sherwood Ford is an excellent place to shop. Go here you won't be disappointed.

Jerry Alder
Haelee Chang
May 08, 2019

"Knowledgeable and helpful without the pressure to buy!"

- Asheseryn

Usually I dread looking for a new vehicle, pushy salespeople and paying too much! But my experience at Sherwood Ford really changed that and I will go back there for my next vehicle. Everything was easy, information was upfront and fast, and I didn’t feel pressured at all! I got my new vehicle for a good price in my comfort zone and they threw in some extras! Everyone I encountered that worked there was very friendly as well! Jordan (salesman) was efficient and clear with everything and even walked me through all the gadgets in my vehicle (technology). I recommend Sherwood Ford for sure!

Jordan Dore
Tyler Kick

"Great First Experience"

- Soochicky

Everyone that we dealt with was great. There was no pressure to purchase, or throughout the finalizing of the sale. Everything went smoothly, and they ensured we were satisfied. This mom to be is very happy with her new "mom ride".

Mel Wilson
Lucas Samu
May 07, 2019

"Great service from both sales and finance."

- Neil

Every one was easy to deal with. No one tried to sell me anything I didn't want. Just due to timing, I ended up dealing with four different people through the process and they were all great.

Monica Townsend
Tom Vanderweide
Ali Bhojani
Lucas Samu

"Repeat Customer"

- Chandlerbing

Bought Two trucks with Tom and Sharbel. I will be back when the time comes. Friendly fair and great sense of Humor, great to deal with I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Tom Vanderweide