Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sherwood Ford

2540 Broadmoor Boulevard, Sherwood Park, Alberta T8H 1B4

2096 Reviews of Sherwood Ford

April 15, 2019

"Great Experience With The Giant!"

- BettyWhite19250

My fiance and I went to look at a vehicle that ended up being sold already, but Tom helped us find another that was exactly what we were looking for! We loved the personal service and he answered a million questions and really listened to us. The price was just as advertised, no hidden fees and they gave us a very fair price for our old trade. Finance was great to work with, and we got some valuable add-ons to protect our truck with a payment that's comfortable for us. Lucas was really creative and flexible so we could get everything we wanted 'in' on this vehicle. When we took delivery, my fiance was really picky about the detailing, and Tom even came out to finish those details himself! He showed us around our new vehicle and helped us set up the pass codes and link our phones to the SYNC system. The dealership even left candies and a thank you note inside the truck for us to find. We're thrilled with our new F250 and with how helpful and friendly every person we dealt with was to us. I look forward to getting service done there and will recommend Sherwood Ford to my friends/family. Thank you!

Tom Vanderweide

"So happy!"

- JennG

Such an amazing team here at Sherwood Ford. Big thank you to Steven Redfearn for helping us get such a deal on our Ford Escape. Also, a shout out to Lucas Samu for tying up the loose ends and to Ashlee in Service! This is where you want to buy your next vehicle and where you want to get all your services done. Cannot thank them enough!!

Steve Redfearn
Service Reception
April 15, 2019

"Best car buying experience"

- F150 Lariat

Grant was awesome, got me the best price of any dealership in Alberta. He was not pushy, let me get all my quotes and kept in contact with me through the whole process. He was even willing the put my Flames license plate on the truck with no complaints. If that doesn't tell you what he is willing to do to make a sale I do not know what does.

Grant Shaw
Haelee Chang

"Satisfaction"

- f150guy1212

Wally was great. He tuned into what I was looking for and the price range that I was comfortable with. He went beyond what I expected and worked hard to make sure I was satisfied with the results. I would certainly recommend him and his team. He delivered with great service and I am very satisfied.

Wally Denny
Shane Hrehirchek
April 14, 2019

"The Sherwood Ford dealership experience was excellent!"

- Glad56

Steve and hic colleges were very helpful in answering my questions and explaining the opinions available so I could make informed decisions. Steve ensured that everything was ready as asked and on time.

Steve Redfearn

"My ford experience "

- its_mythic69

The ford dealership was very helpful. The staff were extremely kind and helped me with all my needs. Ernesto was the best salesman I ever met.

Ernesto Bernal
Haelee Chang

"I left very happy "

- Justin

The salesman ESKINDER was very helpful and very nice. Knowledgeable of the F-150 series trucks. He let me test drive the truck on all variations including 4x4. He was also helpful with accessories.

Esky Habtegebreal
Cory Ostafichuk
Shane Hrehirchek
Other Employees : Cory was a great help as well in making me happy. There was a slight delay in having the truck ready but Cory eased my stress with complimentary accessory. Which made me feel like a valued customer.
April 13, 2019

"Great experience and great customer service"

- Mike

Very satisfied with Sherwood Ford this is my third time buying from them .I always been treated good and I think the price I'm getting its excellent

Monica Townsend
Michael Miskew
April 12, 2019

"Friendly, professional, no pressure"

- Guilty

The point of this post is that we ended up finding an F150 limited, private sale and actually felt guilty. Sherwood salesman Tom Vanderweide, was that good. My wife and I have no brand loyalty, we were looking for a trailer tow vehicle and drove the big three, looking for comfort tow capacity, visibility, and value in a one -two year old loaded truck. Tom was relaxed, easy going and very knowledgeable. We initially told him what we were looking for, that we had no brand loyalty and had just started looking. Tom showed us what they had in a range of trim levels, we drove a few, and Tom explained the features and options, and we left. No annoying call backs, just time to think and look around. We drove other trucks, had time to think, and went back to Tom. If your looking for a new vehicle, and have no patients for the old-school pressure tactics, I recommend Tom and the team at Sherwood Ford. Ron

Tom Vanderweide
Nick Abou Ghouche
April 12, 2019

"Not your typical dealership"

- The Negotiator

Esky and Alex were great to work with. They didn’t mess around and acted quickly getting me a vehicle that met my wish list. There were no hasseling sales calls nor did they push the vehicle on me. They made it pretty simple to buy at a great price too. I would recommend them to others, I even left with business cards.

Esky Habtegebreal