Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

1992 Reviews of Sherwood Ford

February 14, 2019

"Very well satisfied "

- Super duty fan

Scott from Sherwood Ford has been most helpful over the last week and a half. He helped me find the best deal for my situation. He wasn't pushy at all. Which is good cause I don't deal well with pushy sales men. If you go to the dealer get Scott to help you! Good job! Scott

Scott McIntyre
Hanny Kabbani
Mark Adamson
Cory Ostafichuk
Antoinette (Toni) Buchart

"Awesome experience "

- Rebecca

Mel is awesome to work with, helped us find what we wanted, works with you, knows his information! The environment is very friendly! Thanks to all that helped make this experience memorable.

Hanny Kabbani
February 13, 2019

"The best dealership I’ve ever dealt with!!"

- Stella

Every single person I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with at Sherwood ford has been amazing. Courtesy, knowledgeable, friendly and polite. I have and will continue to refer anyone looking for a vehicle to sherwood ford. Both Jordan Dore and Tyler Kick, in particular, are incredible representatives for this company. This was my second truck I bought here, I would not go anywhere else to purchase another vehicle!!! Thank you!

Jordan Dore

"Purchased a new Escape"

- GLW

I began looking for a vehicle at Sherwood Ford. Wasn’t sure what I wanted but wanted to look at the Ford SUV’s inside a nice warm showroom and test the “fit” of what felt comfortable to get in and out of and sit in. I was greeted and helped by Mel Wilson. He showed me the different models but I wasn’t quite ready to buy. We took an Escape for a test drive and Mel answered all my questions about the model and what options were available. I appreciated Mel’s knowledge and the fact he wasn’t high pressure. I wasn’t ready to make up my mind yet. I didn’t know if I wanted new or used or even a Ford. But I did want to buy from Mel. I took a couple of weeks to investigate other options and came in for a second drive. I ended up buying the Escape. Mel installed the floor mats, put on my plates, set up the SYNC for my phone, set the clock, and made sure I knew about the options and how they worked. I would recommend him to a friend.

Ali Bhojani
February 13, 2019

"Quick, efficient and successful process!"

- LEHDER - Jordan

Wally was timely, informative and a pleasure to work with. I feel comfortable calling him for whatever i need in the future. Sherwood ford certainly exceeded my expectations.

Wally Denny
February 12, 2019

"Exciting"

- Eyana

Jordan is fantastic. He made sure I was happy with the purchase and reassured me if I have any issues to come back and see him. :)

Jordan Dore
February 12, 2019

"Title of my review"

- Wes123

Buying a new car - has been an excellent experience for us. We will recommend Sherwood Ford to folk who ask us where we bought our new car

Julio Derosa
Robert Moisley
February 10, 2019

"My Sherwood Ford adventure!"

- BTO

Why did I give this dealer 5 star? I first approached this dealership with an online enquirey. I was answered back promptly via a video introduction by a super friendly salesperson named Dan. Tho I informed him I was just starting my search for the right truck for me and that I was out of province. He took the time to make a personal tour video “in -30*c temps” of the truck I was interested in. My experience was very low pressure and Dan was always positive. Even when discussing other brands I was contemplating. I fancy myself a savvy shopper. I walked out of Sherwood Ford truly feeling like I got a fair price for my trade and a good deal on the new F150. If your reading these reviews as I did before considering this dealership, just give them a shout and see what they can do for you. They are hard to beat. Psst ask for Dan!

Daniel Greenbank
Sam Kabbani
February 10, 2019

"Purchase 2018 Ford F-350 Super Duty"

- dcb

Our experience at Sherwood Park Ford was amazing. My wife and I were shopping for a truck and a friend recommended the Ford Super Duty for its towing ability and comfort, so we took his advice and went to Sherwood Ford. As we walked up there was a salesman ( Grant ) standing outside in the cold to greet you. He was very polite and not pushy. We started the process with him to explore the vehicle that we may be looking for. The facility was very busy, clean and professional. Unfortunately Grant had to pass us on to another salesman Mel, as Grant had a client show up to pick up a new vehicle. Once again we found Mel to be polite and very knowledgeable; not pushy and he just answered whatever question that was presented. As well as making additional suggestions based on the questions we were asking. We took a few different model levels of the F350 for a test drive. The smooth ride, luxurious interiors, plenty of horse power along with a work-over by those heated massaging seats and were sold on the new Fords. As stated we appreciated the comfortable drive, all options you could ever want and very good visibility from the cab of the truck. The staff was warm and friendly. Mel was by far the easiest car salesman that we have ever had the experience to deal with. Oh and when they get you in the “back room” they presented you with the add-ons and options in a clear relaxed manner and you could comfortably take it or leave it. Delivery day came and our new truck was detailed and shining beautifully. Everything with the vehicle was complete and as expected. Thank you Mel for a great experience when otherwise not the easiest task of negotiating the purchase of a new vehicle!

Grant Shaw
February 09, 2019

"Amazing experience"

- sp202

My sales person was Matt, and he was very knowledgable about the vehicle and had everything I needed to know on hand. He was very easy going and didn't pressure me at all. A huge difference compared to the dealerships I visited. My finacial sales guy was Tyler, and he was also very friendly and easy to talk to. Very happy with the service.

Matthew Irvine