Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Porsche Centre Oakville

2250 South Service Rd W, Oakville, Ontario L6L 5N1 Directions

185 Reviews of Porsche Centre Oakville

April 23, 2019

"Great brand with the service to match it Porsche Centre Oakv"

- Best of the Germans

The entire team at Porsche Oakville are incredible to deal with they make my visits to the dealership extremely pleasant from sales (Ajeet) service (mike)and parts.(Jason)

Belinda Belicka
Hans Ulsrud
Jason Wing Quan
April 02, 2019

"My experience "

- CASH

Dear Nik, I want to let you know about my first experience I had at Porsche, Oakville. Alex advised me to introduce me to you that would help with the right choice on buying a new car. When I got to meet you and you did your presentation to me, you were excellent at answering all of my questions, and advising me for the car that will suits me. Porsche then was my first choice to go with. Thank you for giving me the right advice. Kindly extend my gratitude to Alex and Patricia. Also special thanks for Yara had excellent presentation at covering all the details in the car. I was very impressed thank you again for a great experience. Sincerely,

Nik Djordjevic
Alex Vuckovic
Patricia Masuda
Other Employees : Yara, Ibrahim
March 26, 2019

"Outstanding product, service and experience!"

- MikeA

Let Ajeet manage your purchasing experience and you won't be disappointed. Attention to detail, speedy responses and careful consideration to your needs is what happens when you put your trust in Ajeet and the considerate staff at Porsche Centre Oakville! Special treatment both before and after your purchase!

March 15, 2019

"World Class Experience"

- boul0s

Purchased a beautiful Porsche Macan S in Oct 2018. Waited before writing a review so i can get a better perspective. I must say, to this day i'm 100% satisfied with the quality and service that Porsche delivers. From a purchasing experience, Nik was fantastic. He was super nice, had the knowledge and experience, as well as the passion of providing world class service. From a delivery experience, Yara and Pattie were amazing. Yara spent an hour with my wife and I explaining everything about the car. I always had a BMW and i never remembered our delivery being that special. Patricia offered valuable advice on post sale items. From a service perspective, Ibrahim has been extremely helpful and ensures all concerns are dealt with. In fact, they all make sure any concerns are dealt with right away. I had no issues with the car but any questions i had after the sale, i emailed the folks i mentioned above and their responses are super quick. To this day, i'm still loving the car just like day 1. I still enjoy coming to the dealer for service. Receptionists have a tendency of making you feel like home. Oakville Porsche has met my expectation to the fullest.

Nik Djordjevic
Other Employees : Yaroslava Didovyk, Patricia Kilty, Ibrahim Kladnjak
February 28, 2019

"My experience "

- Zak

Happy with ajit for helping me out buying my Porsche.will recommend him to my friends if they will ask for Porsche. Overall a good experience

February 07, 2019

"Oakville Porsche "

- carguru13

My experience at Porsche Centre Oakville was truly outstanding. When you make a big decision like this you want it to be the right one. Ajeet was so helpful with the design of the vehicle, including which options I should not overlook, and which ones I should definitely include. His experience was a big asset for my purchasing and designing needs. The same can be said for Hans, who also helped with my Porsche experience. Ajeet was also on my side for the trade in, which I felt comfortable with, as I did with my first Porsche a few years ago. I almost forgot to mention Sandy, who was very helpful and informative with payment plans and decisions. So, thanks to all at Oakville Porsche! I'm very happy with my experience there, and I'm sure you will be too. Thanks Ajeet! Randy

Hans Ulsrud
January 02, 2019

"Excellent Sales Experience"

- Elvismax23

Ajeet was excellent in our purchase of our 911C4s. Easy to deal with and very knowledgeable and courteous. Best of all, we love the vehicle and all of the great staff here! Thanks!

Mike Gosselin
Tom Berger
Other Employees : Matthew Greco
December 30, 2018

"Very professional "

- StripMeister

I had my Macan S now for 2 Years and had an exceptional good experience with the entire staff. No problems whatsoever . Would recommend Oakville Porsche to anyone.

Mike Gosselin
Allan Zhao
December 13, 2018

"Extremely Inadequate maintenance service"

- amargos

Yesterday I had the worst experience ever with #Porsche Centre #Oakville, Extremely inadequate maintenance service, inaccurate information and bad customer service, they will try to sell you things that you don't need. Sales department DON'T deliver their promises. Get your vehicle and your service done somewhere else. #neveragain #badService #PorscheCares #PorscheMoment @PorscheCanada @Porsche

Steven Noh
Brian Tyler
Tom Berger
Other Employees : Allan Zhao, Tom Berger, Steven Noh
November 23, 2018

"Macan Purchase "

- Maddie

A big thank you to Ajeet Kapila for suggesting the Macan which best suits me. I enjoy and feel so safe driving it. Thank you to Yara Didovyk and Matthew Greco for your patience and guidance while assisting me. Excellent service! :)

Other Employees : Yara Didovyk, Matthew Greco