Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

180 Reviews of Porsche Centre Oakville

February 07, 2019

"Oakville Porsche "

- carguru13

My experience at Porsche Centre Oakville was truly outstanding. When you make a big decision like this you want it to be the right one. Ajeet was so helpful with the design of the vehicle, including which options I should not overlook, and which ones I should definitely include. His experience was a big asset for my purchasing and designing needs. The same can be said for Hans, who also helped with my Porsche experience. Ajeet was also on my side for the trade in, which I felt comfortable with, as I did with my first Porsche a few years ago. I almost forgot to mention Sandy, who was very helpful and informative with payment plans and decisions. So, thanks to all at Oakville Porsche! I'm very happy with my experience there, and I'm sure you will be too. Thanks Ajeet! Randy

Hans Ulsrud
January 02, 2019

"Excellent Sales Experience"

- Elvismax23

Ajeet was excellent in our purchase of our 911C4s. Easy to deal with and very knowledgeable and courteous. Best of all, we love the vehicle and all of the great staff here! Thanks!

Tom Berger
December 30, 2018

"Very professional "

- StripMeister

I had my Macan S now for 2 Years and had an exceptional good experience with the entire staff. No problems whatsoever . Would recommend Oakville Porsche to anyone.

Allan Zhao
December 13, 2018

"Extremely Inadequate maintenance service"

- amargos

Yesterday I had the worst experience ever with #Porsche Centre #Oakville, Extremely inadequate maintenance service, inaccurate information and bad customer service, they will try to sell you things that you don't need. Sales department DON'T deliver their promises. Get your vehicle and your service done somewhere else. #neveragain #badService #PorscheCares #PorscheMoment @PorscheCanada @Porsche

Steven Noh
Brian Tyler
Tom Berger
Other Employees : Allan Zhao, Tom Berger, Steven Noh
November 23, 2018

"Macan Purchase "

- Maddie

A big thank you to Ajeet Kapila for suggesting the Macan which best suits me. I enjoy and feel so safe driving it. Thank you to Yara Didovyk and Matthew Greco for your patience and guidance while assisting me. Excellent service! :)

Other Employees : Yara Didovyk, Matthew Greco
September 25, 2018

"Professionalism and Precision"

- Shy

Ajeet and the Porsche Oakville Team (Patricia Kilty, Matthew Greco) delivered the exact Porsche I wanted with unparalleled professionalism! They were always tuned in to my needs, never pushy and provided great advice! I will truly enjoy my new GTS!! Thank you!!!

August 13, 2018

"911 Purchase"

- sd

Ajeet was a true professional. From understanding my needs to showcasing vehicles that fit my criteria, through to ensuring that we explored all avenues -- and even to the follow-up to understand my satisfaction -- what one would expect from the Porsche brand, premium service.

July 18, 2018

"Great service "

- Shreya

We just bought a car from the dealership and it was a great experience. We were dealing with Ajeet and he definitely exceeded all our expectations. Overall the experience was painless and flawless, the team (Ajeet, Sandy, and Matthew) is phenomenal and delivers a very professional and customer-centric service. We highly recommend this dealership and the team! Cheers Shreya

July 17, 2018

"My New 911 GTS"

- Harpal

Ajeet, Matthew, The experience I had last Saturday morning was phenomenal!!!. First class, world class all the way. In fact, these words describe the professionalism and customer focus you exhibited the first time I stepped into the Porsche Centre Oakville. I am not usually short of a few words but I was left almost speechless on Saturday with the care and attention taken on the presentation of the 911. I was just blown away! The car itself is absolutely gorgeous and to the specification that I wanted. Because of you and the rest of the staff (please pass on my thanks) at Porsche Centre Oakville, this was my easiest and most gratifying car purchase I have made. Thank you and I look forward to a long relationship with your team. Many regards from an extremely happy, Harpal

Domenica Ventrella
July 17, 2018

"Excellent service all round..."

- Steve

This is the second Porsche I've purchased from Ajeet and this is the second time he has exceeded my expectations. The experience was smooth and painless with the help of Sandy, Mike and Mathew Greco who all did a great job meeting all my expectations.

Other Employees : Mathew Greco