Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Daniel Strocki

August 15, 2018

"The best seller "

- 1995722wudnayu!@

Ian was very patient, honest, and friendly. He tried his best to provide me with the best deal. I will .defiantly recommend him to my friends who want to buy a car.

Ian McPherson

August 13, 2018

"Awesome Experience "

- H2oleaks

I have been dealing with London City Mazda to service my 2011 Mazda MX-5 for the past 3 years. I recently had the service completed and decided to up grade to a 2017 Mazda MX-5 GT RF! I’m totally pleased with the sales process with both Adrienne Willcock and Jasmine Vegso. I highly recommend Pfaff Mazda for their excellent service!

Other Employees : Adrienne Willcock

August 12, 2018

"Very Impressed "

- Janet123

I had the best sales person I've ever dealt with at a dealership - Billy Hall was excellent - very pleasant to deal with - he is very upbeat and knowledgeable - respectful , honest and not at all pushy - which I really appreciated - he answered all of my questions, provided me with very helpful information and I would strongly recommend Billy to anyone looking for a Mazda. Thanks again for such excellent service !

Billy Hall