Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sales Consultat

November 20, 2018

"Way above expectations!"

- JimKerry

My wife and I visited Pfaff Mazda in Spring 2018 looking for a CX-5. Daniel was more than helpful from the start and bent over backwards to make sure we got what WE wanted! Amazing customer service that put me in the driver's seat figuratively and literally. We could not be happier with our brand new 2018 CX-5 GT. If you want a great car and are looking for the best dealership experience possible, just go see Daniel Strocki and he'll get you what you need!

Daniel Strocki

August 21, 2018

"Great People Great Service"

- Robert

I travel from Windsor (approx. 200 kms) for service because I feel so welcome! Purchased my MX5 RF from Billy Hall. he was amazing and now that service is due I continue to travel the distance. Met and dealt with Kim Lesmeister Service Manager. Kim was very friendly and professional. She listened to all of my concerns and ensured the car was taken care of. A very positive experience! Not sure who the technician was that worked on the car but it was returned to me as clean as it was when I brought it in. This kind of attention is very much appreciated.

Billy Hall
Other Employees : Kim Lesmeister

August 15, 2018

"The best seller "

- 1995722wudnayu!@

Ian was very patient, honest, and friendly. He tried his best to provide me with the best deal. I will .defiantly recommend him to my friends who want to buy a car.

Ian McPherson