Pathway Hyundai

Sales and Leasing Consultant

October 05, 2017

"Very bad experience"

- Hyundaiowner

Extremely rude and pushy sales by Bill Stanfield. Then they tried to rip us off by charging more on the bill of sale than what was listed on the website. Finally, sales department lied about service done to vehicle before delivery which we only found out was not done months later. Calls and emails sometimes go weeks with no answer. I will never set foot in this dealership again and I wish you luck if you choose to do so.

Brandon Smith
2.0
William Stanfield

September 22, 2017

"Outstanding service! "

- Smily

Pathway Hyundai was totally top notch! Jeff went above and beyond to make sure I purchased the vehicle I was most comfortable with. He gave me honest advice and suggestions but was in no way pushy whatsoever. I feel like I am part of the Hyundai family. I highly recommend Jeff Barrows to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle. Thanks to a great team of friendly and professional people. Suzanne

Devin Desmarais
Keith Tiedtke

August 10, 2017

"Very rude and aggressive"

- LMazz

I am shopping for a new car. William was a very rude and aggressive manager. He made me feel unwelcome and uncomfortable. I still want to look for a new car and I am still interested in Hyundai but I will shop at another Hyundai dealership. I simply do not want to give this man any of my money.

William Stanfield